My Wife Being Fucked By...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well one way to find out is to call them and ask questions. They all have contact numbers I said pointing to one of the ads". Judy gave me a little nudge and told me to go for it. I tried to sound unsure of the situation by telling her that it was late and I'm not sure if it was a good time to call. We both looked up at the clock hanging on the wall; it was just going 8.15pm. I looked back at the ad, which read that the party commenced at 9.00 sharp until late. "See we still have time to call before it starts" Judy cried out with excitement. It actually shocked me the she was so overly eager and excited about this whole thing. "Ok! I said let's do this before I loose my nerve". I stood up and headed for the kitchen to get the cordless phone then took my position on the sofa next to Judy. I felt a tingling in my cock as I opened the mag to the correct page. Judy Sat cross legged next to me and wrapped her hand around my shaft as I began to dial the number. As I dialed I had my eyes fixed on her glistening pussy that was clearly visible between her parted thighs. It made me want to drop the phone and get back to eating her sweet tasting dish.

I diverted my eyes away as I heard the ring tone through the receiver. It rang once, twice then three times. My heart was pumping hard and fast as I waited for an answer. I was just about to hang up after the forth ring until I heart a man's voice on the other end. I glanced over at Judy who was sitting here looking as nervous as I was with her hand on her mouth and her wide eyes staring at me waiting for a reaction. "Hello may I help you?" "Umm! Yes hello there!" I said nervously. "Umm! I was ringing to inquire about your parties, I hope I haven't rang at a bad time?" I said trying to sound apologetic. "No not at all! Have you been to one of our parties before?" "No! Actually, we have never been to any parties or done anything like this before, my wife and I were curious and we thought we would ring and find out what it's all about".

The man on the other side introduced himself as Sam; he sounded either Italian or Spanish. I found out later in the discussion that he was from Spain but had come to Australia many years ago but had retained his accent. That also pleased Judy because it had always been a fantasy of hers to be fucked by a nice sexy Spanish man. Unfortunately it wasn't with Sam but another Spanish man that I will tell you about later in my story. The event in question is what I have based the title of my story on, so that may give you readers a hint on what occurred. Sam went on to tell me about himself and about the party and asked me a few questions about Judy and i. Judy moved closer and put her ear to the handset to hear what was being said in our conversation.

Sam came across to be a very friendly person, and even though we were conversing via the phone he made us feel relaxed and at ease. Sam proceeded to inform us on the activities that take place and the house where it all happens. As the description in the magazine said, the house was situated on the outskirts of the city in a secluded bush hideaway. He went on to tell us about the spa, billiard room, private room open room where anyone is welcome to join in if agreed, just watch or be watch or if you're a hard core swinger you may join other couples in the orgy room. He also informed us that supper was provided but feel free to bring our own alcohol. What also made us feel at ease was the "no means no rule" If you or your partner is approached and the answer is "NO" then they must abide by the rule. Sam also mentioned that it was too late for us to make it to tonight's party but we were welcome to book in for the following Saturday. Judy and I looked at each other and before hanging up I thanked Sam and informed him that Judy and I would discuss it and I would get back to him during the week.

I sat the phone down and put my arms around Judy and waited for her to comment on the situation we were getting ourselves into. She hugged me tight and whispered that we should go to bed and discuss it there. I ejected the video that had finished and rewound itself and stored it back in the cabinet before switching off the TV. Judy went to check on our son as I went around turning off the lights. I picked up the magazine and headed for the bedroom to find Judy already in bed with the covers pulled up just below her breasts. I gave her a smile and turned off the light as she reached over and clicked the bedside lamp on. I hopped into bed and snuggled up close to her warm body; ready to discuss the sexual adventure we may or may not get involved in.

We cuddled and touched each others erogenous zones as we chatted about the pros and cons of the swinger's scene, was it for us or were we getting in to deep over our heads? We decided just for fun we would go and check it out. We put down some ground rules of what was to happen and what was not. Rule one was that we stay together at all times. Two, nothing happens unless we both agree. Three, If either of us feels uncomfortable or if there is just a hint of jealousy we are to leave. And rule four, What ever happens we are to discuss it and air out our feelings to ensure everything is out in the open. We agreed that it was all in fun and it would be just something new we would be experiencing in our relationship. Judy turned and kissed me then rolled over to straddle my thighs. She took hold of my cock and eased the head between her pussy lips she then let her body fall taking the whole length into her cunt. She closed her eyes and began to ride it slowly at first then speeding up her tempo to ride it like she was on a bucking bull as her breast bounced up and down with every thrust.

After our fuck session had ended we snuggled up into bed and held each other until Judy fell asleep. It took a while longer for me to doze off. I had images of this sex orgy and Judy was the centre of attention. I was sitting back watching my lovely wife being fucked by all these strange men. It was a struggle but I finally dozed off into a deep sleep, with a hardon that would have to wait until morning.

A few days went by and neither Judy nor I spoke a word about magazine or the conversation I had with Sam. By Thursday I was on edge, work was unbearable, as all I could think about was Judy and I attending this sex party. Thursday night Judy and I settled into bed and as usual that week I lay awake thinking about Judy and if she was teasing about us attending or was she for real. Judy snuggled up to me wrapping her arm around me. Her soft naked body nestled against me brought on a rush of blood to my already semi erect cock. I put an arm around her and pulled her closer feeling her erect nipples against my chest. My cock jerked as I felt her warm hand wrap around the shaft and she held it there as she began to speak. I was a little startled when she asked me if I had called Sam to make a booking.

I told her no because I wasn't sure if she was genuine about us attending or not. "Well I was", she said as she gave my cock a little squeeze. "So when would you like to attend this party?" "How about this Saturday, we have nothing on and I'm so eager to find out what actually happens there. And I can ask my mother to look after the baby for the night" She said as she began to stroke my cock. I certainly wasn't going to argue with that, "well! We better book then shouldn't we?"

I reached over and turned on the side lamp. Judy reluctantly released her grip on my cock as I slid out of bed to retrieve the magazine from its hiding place. I opened my sock drawer and pulled it out, as I turned to head back to bed I saw Judy sitting back on her pillow's eyeing off my erect cock.

She kept her eyes glued to my swaying cock, as I walked back never batting an eyelid. I slid back under the covers and began to shuffle through the pages as Judy's hand returned to its resting-place around the base of my cock. I found the page then reached over to grab the phone and began to dial the number. "I hope it wasn't too late to call?"

I said to Judy as I looked over at the clock. It was only 9.45, but it was a weeknight and I wasn't sure how Sam would react. There was an answer after only a few rings, it was Sam…. I apologized to Sam for calling so late, but he assured me it was fine and that is was still early.

I informed him that I was the person who had called earlier in the week to find out about the party, once I had told him my name it all came flooding back to him. We made some small talk then I took the plunge and booked us in for the Saturday night. The sex that night was fast and furious as Judy and I talked about the on coming event.

12