My Wife Being Fucked By...Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon took the lead and turned his head to kiss me. When he realized that I wasn't protesting he pulled me closer and stuck his tongue in my mouth. "Now! We're getting somewhere" I said to her jokingly. "Yeah! I can tell your enjoying this, she said as she stroked the length of my shaft". "I want to lick your pussy while you tell me the rest I told her". "Mmm! Sounds good to me" she eagerly responded. I pulled back the covers and positioned myself between her legs and gently slid the tip on my tongue between the slit of her cunt. I lapped away at her pussy as she continued with the details.

So! Any way I kissed back as I felt his hands on my ass. He lay me on the carpet and before he kissed me again he asked me if I was ok with what was going on, and if I wanted him stop to tell him. I didn't say anything I just pulled his head down and we kissed. I felt his hand on my leg and then sliding up between my thighs. I spread my legs a little wider and he started to rub my pussy over my thong. He pulled my thong aside and rubbed my wet pussy then he started to finger me. I couldn't believe how wet I was. He pulled his finger out and sat me up. First he pulled my jumper over my head and took it off, and then I stood up and pulled my skirt off. By the look on his face I thought he was going to cum in his pants. As I started to take of my bra he stood up and began to undress as well. I took my bra off then my thong and sat down again and watched as he got undressed. He was down to his shorts and I couldn't wait to se his cock. As he pulled them down his cock sprung into view erect and ready for action. "Was it a nice cock?" "It was about the same length as yours but thinner and cut".

He sat next to me and we held each other again. This time I pushed him down and kissed him as my hand caressed his chest and worked my way down to his cock. It was nice and hard and I could feel it throb as I began to stroke it. I kissed his chest and sucked on his nipples then put his cock in my mouth and sucked it for a while. He stopped me after only a few minutes, I think if I had kept going he would have cum. He lay me on my back and went down on me. I must admit it felt good but he wasn't very experienced at it. Then he got between my legs and stuck his cock in me and started to fuck me. He must have been very horny because it didn't take him long to blow at all. It all happened so fast and I was still so fucken horny and I hadn't cum as yet. We lay there for a while then he got up and went to clean himself up and came back with two glasses of scotch. We just lay there naked and talked. I noticed his cock getting hard again and her was ready for a second time.

He picked me up and took me to the bedroom and lay me on the bed. He spread my legs and started to lick me again and this time he did a better job then the first. He sucked on my clit as he stuck two fingers in my pussy not caring that he had cum inside me earlier. I really shocked him when I came all over his face and soaked the bed sheets. "I think you should tattoo a warning sign over your pussy!" I joked. "Yeah! Yeah! Just keep licking" she responded as she pushed my face down into her wet pussy. I did explain to him that I ejaculated when I cum. He said that de had heard about women who ejaculated but never seen it for himself. Well! You have now I told him. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and turned me around onto my hands and knees. He licked me from behind for a while then fucked me doggie style as he played with my clit and tits. This time he lasted much longer.

I pulled away from his cock and got him to lie down on his back. I straddled him and eased myself onto his cock and rode him for a while, first slow then hard like a bronco bull. He loved playing with my nipples and kept commenting on how good it looked watching his cock slide in and out of my shaved cunt. I came again as he rubbed my clit and he came soon after. We lay in bed for a while and I could feel myself falling asleep. So I got up to get dressed and I told him it was getting late and I should be getting home. He told me that I could use his shower and I was just about to when I got this cheeky idea to tease you when I got home. I wanted to keep the evidence for you. "You're so thoughtful" I responded sarcastically. Anything for you my dear! Anyway! I got dressed and waited for him to dress so he could take me home.

Simon didn't speak much on the way here. Until we got around the corner from our house and he stopped the car. I asked him if everything was ok, he just said that he had a great time and he hoped that we could do it again some time. He was also worried that what had happened might cause problems with us. I assure him that it wouldn't as long as he kept it all to himself. I leant over and kissed him and his hands went between my legs. He wanted to finger me one last time before he dropped me home. So I parted my legs and kissed him as he pulled my cum soaked thong to one side and fingered me for a while. I was feeling generous, so I lifted my skirt over my hips and pulled my thong off and gave it to him as a "forget me not". He was like a kid receiving a Christmas gift. His eyes lit up as he took it from me and put it in his pocket. And then he dropped me off at the front of the house and kissed me again before driving off. "So there you go babe! Another one of your fantasies come true…" "My fantasy?" I responded, "don't you mean our fantasy?" "Ok! Ok! Our fantasy…." Judy and I fucked until the early morning and fell asleep until 11.00 that Sunday. We had to pick up the kids by 1.00 so we had a quick fuck in the shower, got dressed and headed for her mother's house.

After that episode with Simon Judy got an appetite for going out and teasing men. By the way, two 3 weeks after Simon got to fuck Judy, the security company he worked for lost the contract and a new security staff was brought in. Judy never saw Simon again but I'm sure he will never forget her, after all! He did have a souvenir to remember her by.

12