My Wife Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he cum a lot?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh... My... God." she continued, "He must have been waiting for this day for months. He just kept squirting and squirting and squirting till I couldn't hold it all it my mouth, not to mention swallowing it all. I finally had to pull back and turn my head to try and finish what was in my mouth. So the rest of it got on my boobs and hair. That's when I hung up."

I asked, "So you were still attempting to swallow his semen when you hung up on me?" She nodded seductively. She went on to say what happened.

"Once I hung up, I felt a little relieved. After I freshened up, I came out and turned off the lights. Then we got under the covers and started getting romantic. I didn't want to have sex with him yet, I really wanted to see what it would be like to give him an intimate blowjob under the covers, with the lights out, and nobody listening. So I did that, and I got a little carried away. This blowjob made the one I gave you last night look like high school."

With that she started kissing my neck and breathing hard. Her breath was stale for obvious reasons. And then she whispered, "I did something for him that I've never done before." and stuck her tongue in my ear. I didn't even ask, I knew what she meant.

She continued, "Eventually I went back to working on his penis till he was done, and I was able to finish swallowing this time."

"That's my girl," I said. But this was all I could take, I laid her on her back and started moving down between her legs. With that she tensed up her legs and held my shoulder and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that? He's still very much down there."

I made a jerking motion on her knees to indicate I wanted her to open up, so she muttered, "All right... but be careful what you wish for." and she relaxed her legs.

I pulled her panties all the way off and put my head between her legs all the while thinking to myself, "So this was the scene of the crime." My wife's vagina looked really worn out. And since I don't normally eat out my wife after sex, there was the clear presence of another scent. I asked her to tell me the rest but my mind was elsewhere.

I started to eat her and she was still very wet. She was wet from her but also from him. I could taste his semen just as my wife had, but there weren't any huge amounts that I always hear about, not at first anyway. Eventually some pretty large streams of his cum started sliding down, but it took about ten minutes to start flowing. Eating another man's semen from my wife's pussy was not what I thought it would be. It was different, but better I think.

As I was cleaning her out she went on, "After the 2 blowjobs, we made love for hours. It was so romantic, it felt so new. And knowing I had your permission was incredible, I felt......oh, I can't describe it, wonderful. I wanted to stay the night with him, but he said his girlfriend would flip out on him."

After she said that I moved up and slid my cock into her very exhausted pussy. As I was fucking her I asked, "How did you leave it?"

She replied, "Before I tell you, I want to ask your permission again."

I asked, "What else do you need permission for? You can do anything you want."

She said, "When you asked me earlier 'Where's your boyfriend', I got very excited. And I just wanted to know.....well.....would you mind giving me permission to refer to him as my boyfriend?"

This was a new take on an old fantasy. I could imagine having sex with my wife while talking about her boyfriend. I could watch them talking on the phone. I could see her getting ready to go on dates with him. So I told her that would be fine with me.

"Great, then I'll tell you how I left it. When he said his girlfriend would get angry if he stayed out, I got a little jealous. I asked him if I could be his girlfriend too. He said it was okay with him if it's okay with you. So you're sure it's okay?"

"YES!" I said as I unloaded into my wife's pussy. She thanked me for the permission. Then she got up and said, "I have to tell him. I can probably still reach him in his car." And ran into the other room.

It's incredible how everything's been going. I'll write more after they go out more.

12