My Wife Doesn't Understand Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shot away from each other at the very end, when neither of us could come any more, and lay there, both of us flat on our stomachs, laughing our asses off. When I finally caught my breath, all I could say was a genuinely impressed, "Damn, boy!" That sent us both into fresh laughter, and I managed to get myself turned around on the bed and face up, so that we lay side by side, cracking up.

When we finally stopped laughing, he turned and looked at me. I braced myself for cuddling, or vulnerability, or more whininess, but all he said, in a newly relaxed and suddenly very masculine voice, was, "I'm starving. You want something to eat?" Astounded, all I could say was, "Yeah, that'd be great!" He got up then, still chuckling, and went to wash up. In a few minutes I could hear him banging around in the kitchen.

He fixed up some damn fine loaded nachos in what seemed like seconds, and as we relaxed on the living room couch, stuffing our faces and watching some goofy sci-fi series, I had to admit that Dave was, perhaps, worth the trouble after all. And I found myself hoping that Sarah would have another date. Real, real, soon.

12