My Wife Gets Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Joe got his slab of meat in her mouth he used his hands to hold both her hair and head in place and began a gentle thrusting into her mouth. Both of them soon got into it, my wife seeming to enjoy showing off her brand new blow-job skills. After both of them getting warmed up, Joe began thrusting more forcefully into her mouth. He started exhorting her with tons of filthy talk, describing what he was going to do to her to get that dick of his down her throat. So far he'd been unable to get the last three inches down her throat. As he worked harder and harder to get all of his dick down, the gagging and choking from my wife became louder and louder.

I was amazed by how arousing I found my wife's oral distress. Hearing her gag hardened my dick to a bar of steel. I watched as her hands rose and began to maul her own tits. Her tits were already showing the effects of the two men treating her like a sex slave. Her own hands were squeezing her bruised tits, pulling on her nipples, pulling them up and away from her body. Suddenly there was more animated gagging from my wife, and I realized that despite the hair holding her head in place, she was trying to drive her face forward to get more of his cock down it.

She removed her left hand from her tortured tit and began slapping her pussy, just as Will had showed her how. Her other hand moved to dip into her cunt, and I watched her frig herself. She was drooling profusely, the spit rolling down onto her tits. Joe's hand came down and began massaging the drool in. The slaps on her pussy became wetter and wetter as she enjoyed herself more and more.

Suddenly, my wife came. She came hard. I think she screamed, loudly, but Joe's hard dick in her mouth plugged the scream inside of her better than any hand. I watched in awe as the scream opened her throat enough for Joe to plunge his cock balls deep in my wife's face. I watched as his sack ran into her chin. My wife continued to orgasm, and I couldn't believe that he managed to keep his nut inside of him as her throat must have been massaging his rod as she gargled and screamed.

As soon as my wife came down, Joe whipped her up onto her knees on the bed, her butt hanging over the edge. He slid his rod into her sopping wet pussy, bottoming out with 2 inches of cock still hanging out in the air. He placed his hands on her hips and began stroking gently into her. Slowly his thrusts began to become more forceful. Suddenly my wife arched her back and turned to him "Ugh Baby - you're pummeling my cervix. I'm not big enough down there to get you inside of me!"

Joe didn't answer. He simply captured her lips with his and kissed wildly. He moved one hand from her hip to her breasts, the other curled around to her clit and gently strummed it. He continued to thrust into her as he had before. This combined assault brought my wife to a gentle orgasm, the first of four that he brought her to as he once again gently made love to my wife. I watched as she adjusted herself to feel more and more open.

Suddenly she groaned deep, and I watch in awe as the last two inches slid inside of her. She shouted that he'd split her in two. He pulled all the way out, and slid inside, all the way inside. My wife shivered, shook, and came, hard. I watched as Joe's balls tightened up, and then I knew he was nutting. He was nutting inside my wife's womb. He was breeding my wife, right in front of me.

The feeling of Joe's potent sperm power washing her insides sent my wife into one last screaming, babbling orgasm as her animal side fought a battle with the fears I knew she had. I watched as she squirted uncontrollably, then passed out. Joe gently laid her into bed, walked over and switched off the light and crawled back into bed, sandwiching my wife between himself and Will.

I turned onto my side, hoping to get some sleep. I couldn't get to sleep for some time, thinking of all the ways that my wife had surprised me today. Up until today, my prudish wife wouldn't so much as give me a blow-job, yet today she had deep throated strangers we had just met. She'd taken them in her pussy bareback, in her ass, done ass to mouth, even allowed their cocks to spray her fertile womb with cum. I wondered who this woman was, and wished I'd been able to bring her to life.

As I finally managed to doze off, I was awoken by a low moan coming from the bed. This was just the start of one of the longest nights in my life. Every time I would drift off, I would be awoken by moans, and the bed springs squeaking, by orgasmic growls. I was surprised that my wife still had the energy to get constantly fucked like this. What bothered me the most is the number of times that I heard my wife begging these two studs to fill her pussy, to breed her, to spray her fertile cunt with their seed. She usually wasn't vocal at all during sex, hardly talking at all.

I'm not sure when we all finally drifted off, but I was awoken after sleep by the sounds of gagging coming from the bed. The light of the sun back-lit my wife as I rolled over and watched amazed as Joe crammed his massive tool completely down my wife's throat while Will rode her pussy doggy style. He slapped her ass, and then suddenly both he and Joe pulled out. Indicating a familiarity with these two guys desires, my wife instantly turned around, swapping ends. Will immediately grabbed her by the ears and jammed his entire cock down her throat. Joe rammed his tool into her from behind. She groaned, and I suddenly realized that Joe was taking her ass with his assertive strokes.

I simply laid there and enjoyed my wife's debauchery as she swapped end to end multiple times. It didn't seem to matter if the stud's cock had been deep in her pussy or her ass, she cleaned it off with her mouth and throat lovingly. I noticed that far from the animalistic lust displayed for most of yesterday, today was much more lovemaking. She was cumming repeatedly, but couldn't seem to bring the guys off. After listening in, I suspected that they had cum dozens of times, and their stamina was great.

It took several minutes and about six orgasms before Joe realized that I was awake, and called my wife's attention to the fact. She couldn't react, as Will was power stroking into her face. Joe drove his cock wickedly into her again, and then he and Will both pulled out. "Go say hi to hubby - show him how much you appreciate his sharing you with us."

My wife hopped off the bed and nearly skipped over to me. She paused at about arms length and spread her arms and legs. I could see evidence of her hard use all over her body. Her lips were flushed, her pussy lips hanging lower than I had ever seen them, and obviously covered in dried cum. I was most startled by her breasts, which were discolored from the hard treatment, and she had hickeys, always forbidden me, all over her body. She turned around, and I saw her butt cheeks were flaming red from being spanked. She bent slightly, and I could see her delightful little anus winking at me. It was bright flaming red, and actually hung slightly open.

She turned around and kissed me. The salty taste on my lips let me know that her pussy wasn't the only hole she had taken a load in. While I was admiring my slut wife, Will had taken up a position on the couch, and now motioned my wife over. She ran over and jumped right on top of his giant cock. It slid in with no problems, her stretched snatch sliding right over it. She rode him, kissing him passionately as his giant hands grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them wide. Joe walked over, and Will pulled my wife down, completely impaling her on his cock. He reached his tongue out, and my wife sucked on it like it was a cock.

Crushed against Will like that, his hands spreading her cheeks, my wife was very vulnerable to Joe's attack. He slid his cock once up and down her crack, re-aimed it right at her bulls-eye, and proceeded to cram his cock in my wife's anus. She screamed, her body already packed with Will's monster, and there seemed to be no room. Joe didn't seem to think so, because he proceeded to use short sharp thrusts to pound his cock into her.

My wife was cussing like a sailor and cumming like a banshee. Will tried to shut her up with a kiss, but she was too loud. He gave up, and used both hands to gently choke her, while Joe grabbed her nipples and tried to rip her tits around her back. The stream of filth coming from my wife's mouth made me wonder why she was so quiet during our sessions.

After bringing my wife to three major orgasms, Joe pulled back. He held onto my wife's tits, and pulled her off of Will. She was suspended in midair, held by Joe's cock in her ass and his hands on her tits. He let her down, and she swayed against him. He turned her towards him, and captured her lips. He raised one of her legs, and began running his cock between the distended lips of her cunt. He captured her lips - her mouth, and then captured her cunt lips by sliding his prick deep into her pussy.

After a few moments of mutual enjoyment, my wife whispered in Joe's ear and he re-positioned his feet. Then she raised her second leg, wrapping it around her back. She clung to him like a bear, and then they began to grind against one another. Not so much fucking, just enjoying the feeling of skin on skin contact. Will stood and walked behind them, gently kissing my wife on the neck. He showered her upper torso with kisses, warming her up gently. He then brought his fat cock to her anus.

Yesterday morning my wife had been an anal virgin. Then she'd allowed Joe's monster cock in there, but had refused to let Will's inside. Joe's might be large and really long, but Will's had a gigantic circumference. After being ridden hard by Joe all night, with a ton of anal action, I had seen her pucker hanging open somewhat, and I knew Will was sliding his head around the opening.

My wife turned to Will, and asked him to go slow. Then she turned back to Joe, and sucked his tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around Joe, and he dropped his to her butt, spreading her cheeks to ease Will's way into her ass. Will used one hand to stabilize his prick and the other to massage my wife's breasts. I watched Will's cock bow as he applied steady pressure into her anus.

Despite swapping tongues with Joe, my wife was huffing louder and louder as Will wormed the first inch of his cock into her back door. As soon as the head was through her tight little ring, he paused for a moment, and then continued his journey into her bowels. Elaine started to moan and groan as her ass was ripped apart. I watched as her tightly stretched anus slid around the veins on Will's cock as it continued its journey.

Pausing and reversing course twice, Will soon had his cock buried in my wife's asshole. The three of them had their groins locked together. The two guys were running their hands all over my wife's body, almost possessively. Then they both reached under her ass, and began sliding her up and down their cocks. Feeling totally out of control had an effect on my wife, and it was only minutes before she began orgasming, screaming about how good being a slave to big cock was, how good DP felt, how she wanted to feel their hot cum inside of her. She was begging Joe to breed her fertile womb, all the while apologizing to me for wanting, for needing to be treated like such a slut.

The combination of my wife's cumming and the constant stream of dirty talk from my wife soon had Will and Joe on the edge. Joe silenced her once more with a kiss, then let her know that their time together was coming to an end, that she was a wonderful slut, but that he and Will had to go. Then both Will and Joe began driving into my wife with regard only for their own pleasure. This didn't bother my wife at all, her submissive side tying her pleasure to theirs. She was the first to orgasm, bucking against Joe as she did so.

The change in the angle of her pelvis pulled Will from her ass. With his hands crushing her breasts, Will had no control over his cock, and as Joe let her fall back on his dick, Will's ran along her perineum and joined Joe's in my wife's packed cunt. My wife took one deep burbling breath preparatory to a scream, but the feeling of her cunt exploding drove all the words from her body. Her orgasm redoubled, and I watched as once again my wife squirted.

My wife's orgasm drove both Will and Joe over the edge, and they completely pumped her full of spunk. The feeling of both guys potent baby batter flooding her womb intensified my wife's orgasm until suddenly she went limp, passed out from the insane pleasure.

Will and Joe carefully lowered my wife next to me, her inseminated cunt leaking as they gently threw a blanket over us. They swiftly dressed and left, telling us the room was good for another couple of hours, and to call them if my wife ever needed more training.

I laid there with my wife wrapped around me, wondering whether I would ever get to experience any of her new skills . . . and wondering if those two big studs had knocked my wife up.