My Wife, Her Lover, and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers

"Just collect the cases and get out," Chris snapped peevishly, pausing in his exertions.

It felt as if I slunk from the room my tail between my legs as I automatically left, despite an almost overwhelming desire to watch the completion of their intercourse.

After loading the final cases into our car I returned to reception to settle the bill and found Chris's room added to my tariff.

"Mr and Mrs P... said you'd be settling both bills so I've put them together for your convenience," the receptionist told me.

Short of refusing to pay for Chris's room and revealing the true nature of our relationship to the receptionist, who was smiling sweetly thinking she'd done me a favour, there was nothing I could do but pay the bill while trying to conceal my annoyance.

(Has it happens I could have saved myself some money because as my wife and I drove away a couple of staff members coming in to work saw us. While waiting to exit the car park I saw Chris talking to them and it became obvious from their laughter and looks that he was telling them the truth of the relationship, a story which no doubt would be the talk of the hotel! Well I'd never be staying there again so the humiliation mattered little; perhaps I even relished it a bit.)

Before that though I received some unexpected and rather disturbing news.

While Julie settled herself in our car I crossed to Chris's to say goodbye, telling him it had been an enjoyable experience even though my voyeurism had been seriously curtailed.

"Did you make use of the girlie mag I bought you?" he asked to which I nodded.

"Good, I find it both funny and satisfying to think of you sitting up there in that crappy room wanking while I enjoyed the real thing in one of the nicest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in, and all at your expense. I lost count of the number of times I fucked your wife but Julie spent that much time on her back with legs spread, she must have felt like a prostitute," he jeered.

I turned to go but Chris went on, "And it's not over yet. Didn't Julie tell you she's invited me to your place the weekend after next?"

He grinned at my surprised expression.

"I'm really looking forward to having YOUR wife, in YOUR bed and with YOU watching," Chris said, emphasizing the words your and you.

Could he see the excitement I felt at his words, the prospect of actually seeing them in action? I don't know but he went on, "This time though you'll be stripped naked and bound tightly to a chair unable to play with yourself while I have your wife on the marital bed."

He paused, the same smug expression on his face I'd grown familiar with over the fortnight.

"Not only that but I shall put you across my knee for a spanking to humble and show you up in front of Julie and I don't think you'll resist, it's what wimps like you really want."

Words were unnecessary; my expression told Chris all he needed to know.

"For the next two weeks think on this," he went on. "I'm going to totally humiliate you in front of your wife, show her just what a pathetic worm she's married. I've been hearing all about your marriage, how for years you've been getting off on watching other guys screwing your wife. You're contemptible! Piss off now but remember this. Your wife's mine to use whenever I want and you'll be paying all my petrol bills for making the journeys between our houses because I'm going to be a regular visitor."

I walked back to our car his jeering laughter ringing in my ears and my mind in turmoil. Driving away I witnessed the scene already described.

perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories