My Wife Meets Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giantjet
giantjet
38 Followers

When I went down on her I noticed she had trimmed, meaning she had done it for Mike before their date. She came quickly on my face, grinding hard against my mouth. I put on a condom and slid into her wet pussy. This was the first time I had fucked her since she met Mike. I slipped her knee over my shoulder and fucked her as deep and hard as I could. I reached under and grabbed her nice ass and shot my load as my fingers probed her anus.

---

A few days later it was time for my wife's "holiday" with her lover. She was excited and nervous but also concerned about me and about how quickly this had all happened. I assured her again that I was fine and in fact loving being cuckolded. If had had concerns she was welcome to stop, but it didn't have to be for me.

We kissed one last time, hard, in the airport and then she was gone.

I received a few texts over the weekend (all with the ;) code in them). Mike apparently had an inner-city apartment and the two of them spent the weekend eating, drinking, sleeping in and fucking over and over again. I was going crazy with thoughts of what they were up to. Amy would later tell me they fucked on his balcony and that when they went dancing in a club Mike slipped his hands inside her underwear and finger-fucked her on the dance floor. After that she stopped wearing underwear on their dates.

While they were in his apartment they were pretty much naked. Mike had picked her up at the airport and they had embraced and kissed for minutes in the terminal. She said when they stopped a few people were smiling at them. Then in the car she couldn't keep her hands off him, going so far as to unbutton his trousers and hold his cock while he drove. As soon as they were inside his apartment they started fucking. They started standing with Mike holding her up then ended on the bed. She lost count of the orgasms she had that weekend, but said she made a lot of noise.

She told me about this while she showered on the Monday night (it was a Friday to Monday trip). Amy's sadly not much of a story teller, but it was clear that she had a lot of lust for Mike, and talked at length about his cock and how good it felt inside her. She said how thick he felt and joked that she must be a "lot looser now". I watched her soap up her body in shower as she told the stories and was so turned on, knowing that my wife's body had been pleasing another man all weekend.

Then I noticed her pussy was shaved. Not completely but just a strip of hair. Though I had asked, she had never shaved it for me, only kept it trimmed. Now she had an almost bald pussy for her new lover. A pang of jealousy ripped through me and my hard-on stiffened. After the shower Amy let me eat her out. I loved the feel of her new bald cunt and she came hard on my face. I went to get a condom to fuck her but she had already rolled over and started to snooze. My role was defined right then.

For the next two months all I did was eat Amy out and jerk off by myself. It was never made explicit but I was not allowed to fuck her again. Not even a blowjob.

---

Amy and I were still very close and intimate. Anyone who didn't know about our sex lives would think nothing had changed. We still held hands and still kissed and touched a lot, just no sex. I knew Amy was keeping in touch with Mike, though she never told me. Sometimes I checked her phone and looked through her messages. They seemed to "sext" each other a lot, and I assumed there were emails as well.

Then one day she came to me and said that Mike was coming down again... and she wanted him to stay with us. I thought that was a great idea.

giantjet
giantjet
38 Followers
12