My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't bother," said Ben. "That light will be OK."

Ben dragged Nancy over to the ping-pong table and they spent the next fifteen minutes or so playing. Rob brought several throw pillows over to the platform.

Then he stepped behind the bar. He asked us if we'd like something else to drink. Opening the refrigerator, he got beers for Ben and me. Nancy and he finished off the champagne he'd opened.

At about 9:00 o'clock he said, "The Japanese guys should be here soon, so places everyone!" He clinked wine glasses with Nancy (they'd switched to red wine) and said, "We'd better get you upstairs and out of the way for about thirty minutes. You can use my bedroom. There's a bathroom adjoining it in case you want to freshen up or whatever."

Nancy downed her wine and winked at me. "So it's time for me to go upstairs to be drugged by my pervert of a husband. Then, golly, what in the world is going to happen to me?" She batted her eyes innocently.

I could see that she was a little drunk.

"I'll see you soon," said Ben, pecking her on the cheek. A brotherly kiss for my wife from a guy who'd soon have her impaled on his huge cock.

Ben and I stayed in the game room while Rob went upstairs to wait for his guests. I took this opportunity to slip him a tube of AstroGlide gel I'd brought with me. He stuffed it in his jeans pocket and headed to a small toilet by the bar to take piss. At about 9:15 Rob yelled down to us that they'd just pulled up. Then I heard him yell to Nancy, "Just stay there in my bedroom for a while longer. I'll come for you in about twenty minutes! Try to look drugged!"

I heard a commotion upstairs followed by loud male voices, some in English and some in Japanese. This went on for three or four minutes. I heard Rob say something about hoping they hadn't got lost. It seemed that those who'd arrived at the house were waiting for a second vehicle with more guys in it.

Then, a few minutes later, the talk got louder and I heard the front door open again. The second group had arrived, greeted by raucous Japanese shouts and laughter. Finally, after another two minutes of loud talk upstairs, there was a loud thumping and shuffling sound as a group of men descended the wooden stairs.

Rob made it downstairs first. He was followed by seven (I counted them carefully) Japanese men, one of them staying at Rob's elbow. I soon saw that he was the translator. The men had obviously been drinking. They were dressed rather formally (for California) in slacks and dress shirts. Several had on sports coats and ties. They looked to be anywhere between twenty and forty years old. I guessed older Japanese businessmen left late-night dissipation to the younger bucks.

Rob introduced Ben and me to the translator, whose English seemed pretty spotty. He bowed slightly before shaking hands with us. Rob explained that we were with tonight's show, but I'm not sure the translator really understood him.

Rob quickly moved behind the bar, put on an old disco CD, and, through the translator, took drink orders from the Japanese guys. The translator asked us to call him Ruji. Then, as the guys stood around drinking, Rob walked back to the wall panel, turned down the room lights, and turned up the spot-light over the platform.

This drew everyone's attention to the platform, of course. The Japanese guys all started moving toward it when Rob stopped Ruji and told him there would have to be a change in the show. He explained that the girl they'd hired had refused to come at the last minute.

Ruji explained this in Japanese to the other seven guys. They muttered among themselves and seemed at first confused and angry. Another sleezy American ripping them off!

Then Rob told Ruji not to worry because there was another beautiful girl who'd take the absent girl's place. He'd promised them a sex show and he was honor-bound to deliver it. This new girl, Nancy, was actually more beautiful than the other one. And, he said confidentially to Ruji, she happened to be his wife! It was shameful for him to have to use his sweet, much younger wife this way, but his honor was more important than the shame he was bringing on his marriage.

Ruji said (almost shouted) something that seemed to reassure and calm the other Japanese. Probably something about another girl being available. But it took him a few minutes to explain that this strange American guy would actually let his wife perform in a sex show.

The Japanese guys, about half of them at least, still seemed annoyed. But Rob told Ruji to tell them that his wife was really beautiful and that Ben, the tall white guy, would be having sex with her soon.

That set them chattering among themselves and they again started to move slowly toward the lighted platform. I doubt that the words "honor" and "shame" translated very well for them, though some westerners have a clichéd idea about Japanese men being obsessed with these abstractions. The fact was that they were just drunk, horny guys. They're the same all over the world.

Meanwhile, as the disco music kept pounding, Ben and I watched Rob run upstairs to fetch Nancy. Ruji came over to me and asked where Rob was going. Maybe he was worried about him slipping away with the electronics company's money.

I told him Rob would be back in a minute with a beautiful blonde they'd really like. I wasn't sure he knew what "blonde" meant, but when I smiled at him and patted him on the back, he seemed reassured. Yes, my little foreign friend, there would definitely be a sex show.

And the star of it would actually be someone's wife, all right.

6. Nancy Makes her Appearance.

A few minutes later, a little after 10:00 o'clock, Rob reappeared at the top of the stairs with my wife. She was leaning heavily on his shoulder, as though she couldn't stand or walk without his help. It took them quite a while to make it from the top of the stairs down to the game room.

Ruji looked at me dubiously. "Don't worry," I said, using special English, "She is just sleepy. She'll have sex with this man soon. She loves to have sex."

This was a careless thing to say, of course. How did I know Rob's wife, whom I'd supposedly never met, liked to have sex? I hoped the English-Japanese language bridge between us was too weak for him to catch me on a small point like this.

Nancy, as she allowed herself to be led toward the platform at the back of the room, was walking more steadily as she approached it. Rob still gripped her elbow, but she now appeared fully able to walk on her own. She looked around her at the group of Japanese men, Ben, and me as though she were curious about our being in her house. But she didn't look afraid or like a victim.

After all, she loved her husband. She'd do anything for him. Even if she had to be drugged to go through with it.

Rob sat her down on the edge of the platform. Sitting down beside her, he kissed her and put his arm around her waist. Then he said, as the men gathered just a few feet in front of them, "These men are here to see you, darling. They want to see you naked. Will you let them see your body?"

She looked at him and, after a short pause, very docilely nodded her head in the affirmative.

"That's good, darling," Rob continued. "These men want to see you naked and being touched by another man. Is that all right with you?"

Nancy hesitated then nodded again demurely.

Rob then moved his right hand up to Nancy's right breast and began squeezing it. As he did this, he kissed her again. She didn't seem to be bothered by this, so he put his right arm over her shoulder, reached down into her blouse, and slid his hand under her bra to feel her naked breast.

Just then Ben walked over to the platform and, nudging Rob aside, lifted Nancy up in his arms and kissed her. He said, "My name is Ben. I love your body and know how to take care of it better than your husband does. Let me show your perfect body to these men."

I almost laughed at Ben's stilted speech.

She kissed him back and spoke a single word very softly, as though half-stoned: "Yes."

The Japanese men listened carefully as Ruji translated the exchanges among Rob, Ben, and Nancy. Standing on the opposite side of the platform, I noticed that the show's two performers were now commanding their full attention.

Rob disappeared somewhere over near the bar.

Nancy's long skirt draped beneath her legs as Ben held her in his arms. The two of them weren't directly under the critical light centering on the platform, but there was enough light for her slender thighs and panty-covered crotch to be seen. Several of the Japanese guys shifted their positions slightly to get a better viewing angle.

I was already getting a hard-on and nothing much had even happened so far.

After holding her in his arms for maybe thirty seconds, Ben gently laid Nancy down on the platform on her back. He then propped a throw pillow under her neck and positioned her body so that her legs, now fully covered by her skirt, were facing most of the Japanese guys.

He then knelt down and kissed her again. Nancy remained passive at first but soon fully returned his kiss. She kept her eyes closed but reached up behind his neck and rested her right hand there. She wasn't exactly pulling him down to her, but she was definitely welcoming him.

Ben finally broke the kiss and climbed up on the platform next to her. He then began unbuttoning her blouse. He did this very deliberately, grinning at the Japanese as he undid first one button, then two, then three. In order to get to the fourth button, he had to pull Nancy's blouse out from under the top of her skirt. She arched her back slightly so he could do this more easily.

Several of the Japanese had their cell-phone cameras out taking photos and videos of Ben working on my wife's blouse. For some reason, I hadn't counted on this. It was too late to object now, though.

When Ben finished undoing all four of her blouse buttons, he lifted Nancy into a sitting position and quickly pulled off her blouse. She helped him by raising her arms. Cameras on both sides of me were suddenly very busy. She looked vulnerable and very beautiful sitting there gazing blankly at those around her and wearing only her blue skirt and white bra.

I didn't notice when it happened, but her sandals had fallen on the floor by the platform.

Ben then reached behind Nancy's back and unhooked her bra. As he did this, she sat there gazing out at nothing as though she were hypnotized. When he pulled her bra off and tossed it on the floor, she brought her right lower arm up to cover her breasts. She made it look like a half-conscious reflex, an automatic gesture to preserve her modesty, but there wasn't any resolve in it. When Ben pulled her arm down to fully expose both of her beautiful breasts, she let him do it without resistance and let her arm relax against her leg.

The cell phone cameras were really busy now. Several guys leaned in to get close-up photos of my wife's gorgeous breasts with their semi-erect light-pink nipples. Ruji sidled over to me and said, in a low voice, "She is young. Her tits are young girl's. My friends like her very much."

Just as he said this, Ben (crouching on his knees beside her) reached for her breasts and slowly began manipulating them. The cameras got busy again as he grinned at the guys and spent nearly a minute caressing her breasts and rolling her nipples between his thumb and index finger. When he brought his mouth down to her erect right nipple and started licking and nibbling it, one of the Japanese guys shouted, "Yes. I like it!"

As Ben first licked then gently nibbled her right nipple, Nancy closed her eyes and seemed ecstatic. Her expression didn't change as he moved his mouth over to her left nipple and began nibbling it, too. After thirty seconds or so of this, he stopped and said to the men, "Rob's wife has delicious tits. Just look at her hard nipples."

They did. And watching them looking at my wife (not Rob's) having her breasts manhandled made my now stiff cock begin to throb in my pants.

Ben straightened up then and went back to pinching her nipples, which were fully erect and reddish-pink from being stimulated.

At this point Nancy opened her eyes as though awakening from a dream. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Instead of answering her, Ben pushed her back down rather violently on the platform, pressed his upper body over hers, and kissed her aggressively on the mouth. She made a few feeble moans of protest then seemed to surrender to him fully.

About half of the men had walked around the platform to get a closer look (and photos) of Ben kissing my wife. They also looked closely at how he was mauling her bare left breast in his right hand. When he took his hand away from her breast and reached down to pull her skirt up until it gathered around her waist, though, most of them returned to where they'd been to get a look between my wife's legs.

I stood for quite a while among this little clutch of men looking at Nancy's panty-covered cunt, which Ben had been kind enough to expose for our enjoyment. There was a small but definite wet patch on the crotch of her panties.

One of the Japanese guys who was standing on the other side of the platform -- he'd been avidly watching Ben playing with Nancy's breast -- tossed a twenty dollar bill on the platform. Looking at Ruji almost defiantly, he reached his hand down to Nancy's left breast and began caressing it. I quickly walked around the platform to see exactly what he was doing. Was this what they would give "tips" for?

The man, one of the older Japanese, was being very gentle with my wife's breast. Ben of course noticed what he was doing and raised his body slightly to get out of his way. When the man began gently pinching her erect nipple, Nancy moaned.

When Nancy moaned, Ruji broke away from the group and quickly stepped over to where Rob now stood about five feet behind me. "Excuse me, sir," he began, "Can we have permission to touch your wife?"

"Yes, you may touch my wife," said Rob, loud enough for everyone to hear. "That was our agreement. Besides, I think she likes it."

He then sidled up to me and handed me a large jar. "Since you're her manager," he whispered, "maybe you can collect their tips in this."

I looked across the platform and saw that the older Japanese guy had now bent forward and was licking and sucking Nancy's nipple. He seemed to be doing this very methodically, very confident of how it would affect her.

I walked over next to him, picked up his twenty dollar tip, and put it in the jar. Looking at the others, I indicated that they should put their tips in there, too. Then I placed the jar on the floor next to the platform.

The Japanese men didn't seem to need Rob's words of permission translated. Four of five of them immediately surrounded the platform. Seeing this, Ben lifted his body off of Nancy's and stood up to get out of their way. Despite the brief period of foreplay, the Viagra must've kicked in. There was quite a bulge in his jeans.

Two of the younger men, after dropping some bills in the jar, had reached between Nancy's legs and begun running their fingers lightly over her cunt through her panties. Another guy (depositing his tip) leaned forward and spread her knees apart so those of us with a good vantage point could see more clearly what the two guys were doing to her. They seemed to be concentrating on the wet spot, but their fingers sometimes reached down almost to her asshole.

The older Japanese man, wiping the saliva from his mouth with his hand, stood up to let the younger guys have access to Nancy's beautiful naked breasts. Soon several sets of hands were squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Then they took turns leaning down to suck them. Several hadn't left a tip, but I guess it didn't matter.

One of the guys who'd been stroking her cunt through her panties briefly reached into them and fingered her. He almost immediately pulled his hands out of her panties as though he were afraid he'd gone too far.

Over the next five minutes, there was a lot of shifting around among the guys, some pushing their way in to fondle my wife's body while others stepped aside to share her, so it was hard to keep track of who was doing exactly what. I noticed, though, several other hands going briefly inside her panties.

I glanced down into the tip jar and saw that there were quite a few bills in it.

Finally, someone unsnapped her long skirt and pulled it off her.

Ben, standing a few feet to my left, began getting undressed. He kicked off his shoes, stripped off his shirt, and (after removing the tube of AstroGlide gel and laying it on the platform), stepped out of this jeans. Wearing only his socks and briefs (which made his hard-on seem even larger than it was), he stood there for a moment watching the confused carnal scene of in front of him.

Nancy was making little gasping sounds as men she'd never met touched every inch of her body, which was now naked except for a pair of white panties. One guy was even caressing her toes.

The older Japanese man had taken her left hand in his and was pressing it against his crotch. He may have had a hard-on. I couldn't tell.

The scene was almost mesmerizing. Hands and mouths continued to make free with my wife's breasts, abdomen, and crotch. Even though none of them seemed to be getting rough with her, she didn't seem to be enjoying what was happening. Several times, the sounds that escaped from her seemed to signal discomfort or irritation more than arousal.

Finally, after letting this group groping go on for almost ten minutes, Rob said, "That's enough of that, fellas. This young man wants to be with her now."

Ruji translated Rob's statement and, slowly, reluctantly, the Japanese men took their hands and mouths off Nancy's body and stepped back a few feet. Noticing Ben, and the size of his cock, several of them were obviously very impressed. One of them, the comedian in the group I suppose, gestured toward Ben's hard-on, slapped his forehead in disbelief, and laughed out loud.

Seeing this, Ben reached down to his hard-on and, grinning at the men, made a sort of male-stripper's thrusting movement. Who would've known that he would turn into such a show-off?

Nancy, still lying on her back on the platform (and cupping her breasts in her hands as though to protect them from another Japanese onslaught), looked up at Ben. She managed a facial expression somewhere between worry and fright. This was supposed to be Rob's wife, after all, a woman who'd mainly experienced her pudgy husband's probably not very impressive penis. She'd probably never seen a cock the size of this young man's.

One of the Japanese men put his hand on Ben's back and actually shoved him toward the platform. He said something as he did this and the others laughed and conversed raucously among themselves. They apparently wanted Ben to get busy and earn his money.

Ben obligingly circled the platform, his big cock bobbing impressively in front of him. He seemed to be trying to decide which part of my wife's body he'd help himself to first.

Finally, in a single motion, he pulled off his briefs. His big cock sprang free and jutted upwards at a gravity-defying angle, eliciting audible gasps from the Japanese. He grinned at them again, though it was more like an arrogant smirk, and crawled up on the platform next to Nancy.

He knelt beside her, holding his cock in his hand, then reached down to remove her panties. He gripped their elastic band and tried to pull them off. Since she was lying flat on her back, though, they were momentarily trapped beneath her ass. Ben persisted and soon pulled them down over her thighs, over her knees, and (leaning way forward) over her feet.