My Wife, Wendy Ch. 01

Story Info
The early days of our sexual relationship.
2.4k words
4.07
80.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
355 Followers

As a writer, I thrive on feedback. Hearing what you like or don't like about my story is the only way I know whether what I'm doing is any good. So, PLEASE give me some. HOWEVER, don't waste your time if you are writing to say that you don't like this "type" of story. If that's all you have to say, then why are you even reading stories in this section of Literotica. Also, don't waste your time telling me about social values or morals. This is fiction...read it as such. It's meant for fun. So, with that said, enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------

My wife, Wendy, and I have been married for 8 years. I'm a year older than her at 33. We attended the same high school and started seeing each other when I was a senior. I went to the local college my first year while waiting for her to graduate. Although we were dating seriously, we had decided to hold off on sex. First, we were waiting until she was 18, then when that time came, she decided that she'd like to wait until marriage. I wasn't too thrilled with that idea and often tried to persuade her to change her mind. But she insisted, arguing that we would be getting married soon and I could wait a little longer. Our plans were to get married the next fall and go to a school out of state together the following spring.

Late in her senior year, she was approached by one of my friends that was my age. He was attending another college and was an Art major. Dan was taking a photography course and asked if Wendy would pose for him for his final project. He explained that the photos would require her to wear lingerie and some were to be rather revealing and erotic. Wendy was (and still is) very cute, but has a simple beauty. She's not a supermodel and doesn't have the body of one, but her innocent face and petite figure made her "perfect" for what he was trying to capture.

Wendy was planning on doing it and Dan was going to pay her $300. Now, I knew that Dan was a good photographer and was very much into his artistic visions, but I also knew that he was a typical horny college guy. He had told me on various occasions that he found Wendy attractive and that I was a lucky man to have her. I guess it was my jealous bone that reacted and I objected to her willing to pose for him. Then I found out that they had planned a time when I wasn't able to come to watch because I was at work. Dan's explanation was that the project was due and he had to get the photos taken so that he had time to edit the project and get it ready to turn in. I told Wendy that she couldn't do it then. Well, that went over REAL well. We ended up in a huge fight with her accusing me of not trusting her and a million other things. In the end, we actually broke up. That was just two days before the photoshoot.

She went ahead with the photoshoot as planned. Dan started out taking pictures in some outdoor settings with Wendy wearing long flowing nightgown and lacy robes. As they moved indoors, the outfits became more revealing and sexy. The poses had started out as sultry and seductive and ending up being rather erotic. By the end, she was posing nude and just holding the satin sheets up to cover herself. The photos that I eventually saw were very tasteful, but it was obvious that she had been nude in front of Dan. In the planning, he never said that she'd be nude, so I knew that things had progressed further than initially planned.

Wendy and I made up a few weeks later. I admitted to being wrong not to trust her. She told me that she never would have done anything with Dan while she was going out with me. Now, she kind of emphasized the last part about "while she was going out with me." I didn't make a big deal of it, but we slowly rekindled our relationship. As we were getting more serious again, Wendy told me one night that she had to tell me something. She had to admit to something. I was a little worried and couldn't begin to imagine what she was about to tell me.

She told me that the night of the photoshoot, some things happened. Throughout the posing, Dan kept giving her wine to calm her nerves. She wasn't exactly a big drinker and she said she got a little tipsy by the end of the night. During the poses, Dan was constantly flirting with her and complimenting her. Especially, commenting on how nice her body looked and things like that. He kept using that as reasons for her to dress in more and more revealing clothes by telling her that she was so beautiful, she should show it off.

After he had taken all the photos for the project, he asked Wendy if she would consider posing for some nude pictures just for fun. She said that with the wine and the flirting and still being mad at me, she was up for it. So, Dan snapped a couple rolls of film of her in various poses around his house and even a few in his yard. When he was done, he told her to come in the darkroom with him to develop the film. She was going to get dressed, but he said she should leave her clothes off, in case these pictures didn't turn out and they would have to take more. He said it would only take a few minutes to find out.

Looking back, she regretted it, but wasn't thinking too clearly at the time. She went into the darkroom with him, completely naked. It started with "accidental" brushing up against her and soon led to little pats and grabs. She was giggling and enjoying it. Dan took this as a green light and soon was openly fondling and groping Wendy's naked body. When he started to kiss her, she didn't resist and before long they were on the way to his bed.

Wendy and I had never done more than heavy petting while making out. We had never even seen each other naked, but here she was in Dan's bed naked. He introduced her to many new things that night. He ate her to an orgasm, then showed her how to return the favor and he shot a load of cum down her throat. She had pretty much lost control and didn't want to stop. He took her virginity and fucked her in a variety of positions before shooting his second load of cum into her unprotected pussy. She fell asleep in his arms and spent the night at his house.

In the morning, she had sobered up, but found herself laying in bed naked with a man for the first time. When Dan woke up, he told she could shower. The hot water felt good, but it felt even better when he got into the shower behind her and pressed up against her. This time, she was fully aware of what she was doing and what she wanted. Wendy took Dan's cock in her hands and stroked him while he kissed her and rubbed his hands over her breasts, ass, and pussy. She was more than willing to let him fuck her standing up in the shower. With his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, Dan passionately kissed Wendy, letting his hands roam across her body. Her hands clutched at his ass, trying to pull him deeper inside of her. She could feel the tingly feeling in her pussy and felt it build. As she spasmed in the throes of a giant orgasm, Dan yelled out and filled her pussy with another load of his semen. They remained locked together in an embrace. Her head was on his chest and she listened to the thumping of his heart. His slow softening cock was still inside her. He leaned down and kissed her one more time, then withdrew. His cockhead popping free and the cum inside her poured down the inside of her thighs.

Wendy told me that she spent the day at his house and it was well into the evening hours before she put any clothes on. They had sex several more times during the day in various parts of the house. Dan even took pictures of them together using a remote control on his camera. Dan made her a photo album of all the pictures that he took of her. She showed me all of them except the pictures that showed her with Dan. I was upset with what happened, but not angry at her. More at myself for putting her into the frame of mind that allowed her to do these things.

One of her biggest regrets, she said, was not using any type of birth control. Luckily, she didn't get pregnant, because she knew that that would have changed her life and not for the better at that time. It would have ruined her college and career plans. And who knows, if we would have ever gotten back together.

It took a while to get over what happened, but I/we did. A few weeks later, she gave herself to me on a very romantic evening. After dinner and a movie, we found ourselves back at my apartment. Wendy took the lead, making it known that she was consumating our relationship that evening. She led me into the bedroom and we kissed on the bed for a long time. She took off her blouse and jeans, then removed my shirt and pants. There were candles burning in the room, so for the first time I got a lit up view of her bare breasts as she removed her bra. I felt her small, 34A breasts press against my chest as she continued to kiss me. Then she moved slowly down my body, kissing my chest and stomach. Her fingers gripped the waistband of my underwear and she slowly slid them down an inch at a time, kissing each newly revealed piece of skin. She ran her fingers through my pubic hair and tickled the tip of my penis through my underwear, teasing me. Then looked me in the eyes as she pulled my underwear over my cock and pushed them down my thighs. As her eyes travelled slowly down my body, I tensed in anticipation. When they met my penis, she took the shaft in one hand and my balls in the other, gently stroking and massaging. She studied my erection, almost inspecting it as she continued her performance with her hands.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. She just shrugged, "Oh, nothing." Then took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it. Slowly, she would take the entire thing into her mouth, then back off and lick up and down the sides. She had kept going for only a few minutes when I told her I was about to cum. Wendy took just the head in her mouth and sucked slightly while firmly stroking my shaft. I came hard, shooting my cum into her mouth. She let it dribble out of her mouth and down my shaft before licking it off and swallowing it all. By the time she had cleaned my cock, I was back to full erection.

Off came Wendy's panties as she flung herself on the bed. "Fuck me," she said, tossing a condom toward me. "I want you inside of me." I didn't have to be told twice. I ripped open the package and rolled the condom down my erect cock. Then I got between her legs and slid my hard cock all the way up inside of her on the first stroke. As I slowly began to thrust into her, I asked her again what she had been looking at. "Just the size," she replied.

"Oh, and how is it?" I asked.

"Nice. It's fine." Now, that's not EXACTLY what a man wants to hear from the first woman to see his cock. But I fucked her and she played with his clit, bringing herself to an orgasm. Having just cum, it took me a little longer, so I was still fucking her after she was done. Wendy suggested I try doing her from behind, so we quickly switched positions and I soon found myself looking at her cute little ass as I plunged my cock into her pussy. I fucked her hard and it was feeling really good.

Wendy moaned, "I really like it like this, but Dan couldn't do it."

I was a little stunned at the mention of his name, but asked, "Why couldn't he do it?"

I noticed that she had started to rub herself again as she answered, "It hurt too much."

"It hurt, why?"

She just started to cum for the second time when she replied, "He was too big..."

So, he was bigger than me. Apparently, much bigger. I wasn't sure if that mattered. For a second it did, as my cock started to go soft, but I did my best to put it out of my mind and fucked her harder and in a few minutes, I filled the condom with cum.


We collapsed on the bed and basked in the afterglow. I felt closer to her than ever and she said the same. It would be six months before I ever got to have sex with her without a condom, but eventually that day came and it was great. We held off and got married after college instead of before, but we are very happy to this day and have two wonderful children, Chad, 5, and Megan, 6.

That brings us to the current day. About four months ago, I got an invitation to my 15 year high school reunion. We decided to go, since we hadn't seen many of our friends from school for at least twelve years. We even lost touch with some of the closest ones eight years ago when we got married.

So, we decided to go the Class Reunion. But that is another story....

Jam X
Jam X
355 Followers