My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forlorn
forlorn
28 Followers

Sarah was watching me with an expression of rapt attention on her face. Her mouth hung open and she breathed in deep, gasping breaths. In her excitement she had slipped lower on the couch and now her pussy was almost rubbing against Beth's forehead where she lay against the cushion. Beth must have sensed something at the same time because she raised her head slightly and looked straight into my wife's soaked crevice. I almost shot my load as Beth lifted her head further and I watched as her tongue reached out. It was as if the world has slowed down. I could see Beth's tongue, wet with her saliva, move toward my wife's dripping pussy; I could feel Beth's tight ass gripping my cock as I rode her. I will never forget that image of Beth's pink tongue gliding toward my wife's pink slit, dripping with her juices.

Then Sarah cried out as Beth made contact. Suddenly the world speeded up. Beth's face was buried in my wife's cunt. Sarah gasped again. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. Then she began to breathe faster and I could tell she was approaching orgasm. She gripped the edge of the couch with one hand so tightly her knuckles turned white. Her other hand massaged her breasts, pulling and tugging on her thick, pink nipples. Suddenly she cried out again and grabbed Beth's head with both hands, pushing her face into her streaming cunt. She was cumming.

The feel of Beth's tight ass around my cock as I pushed in and out, and the sight of my wife cumming, sweat dripping between her heaving breasts and her best friend nestled between her thighs was too much for me. I lost control.

Beth gasped as my hot cum exploded into her ass. I had never cum so much in my life. I shot and shot. Chills ran up my body and I felt goose bumps sprout along my skin. My whole body shook.

With one last thrust into her ass, I regretfully extracted my spent cock. Beth sighed from her place between Sarah's thighs. She smiled at me. "Thanks," she said. "I think I'm feeling better now."

forlorn
forlorn
28 Followers
12