My Wife's Convention Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
The Party Continues.
6.3k words
4.37
58.9k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

5.The Party Continues

Nancy emerged from the bathroom about five minutes later. She was still wearing her long skirt but had removed her demi-bra. She looked more beautiful than ever because she'd also removed the beret from her hair and let it fall down to her shoulders. Her high, pink-nippled breasts leading the way, she walked straight over to Allen and embraced him.

"Did Allen tell you guys that we have a special relationship?" she asked no one in particular. "He was kind enough to comfort me when my S.O.B. of a husband deserted me."

Allen grinned self-consciously at his friends.

Holding her hands over her naked breasts in an unconvincing show of modesty, Nancy asked Allen, "Could you help me again by taking off my skirt?"

He hesitated a few seconds then put his fingers under the elastic waist band of her skirt and pulled it down. It fell to the floor and gathered around her feet. Nancy, now wearing only a very tight pair of white bikini panties, freed her feet from the skirt. She then knelt down and picked up the skirt, which she draped over the nightstand next to the bed.

Next she turned to us, all five of us, and asked us how we liked her panties. As "Bob the driver," I decided not to voice an opinion. But the others did. Curtis said he'd like to get a closer look at them. Ben and C.J. said something similar. But none made a move toward her. They just stood staring at her virtually naked body.

Finally, Ben suggested something. "A good way to give our birthday boy a really close look at your panties would be for you to sit on his face. The girls at a club back home do that for their customers."

Allen and C.J. laughed.

"But how's that done?" asked Curtis. I think he was playing dumb.

Ben pushed him over to the bed and told him to lie down on his back with his feet toward the headboard. Then, turning to Nancy, he asked her, "Would you do that for him? I mean, sit on his face?"

"Yeah," said C.J. "That'd be a great birthday present."

She looked at me fleetingly as though seeking permission. I couldn't remember her ever sitting on a guy's face before, at least not while wearing panties. I remained deadpan, so she said to C.J., "OK. But you need to show me what you want me to do."

C.J. took Nancy by the hand and led her to the foot of the bed. Curtis's grinning face looked up at them from near the end of the bed. C.J. told her to climb on the bed and straddle Curtis's upper body. As she did this, he couldn't resist reaching forward and patting that perfect little ass of hers.

Nancy was soon astraddle Curtis's chest with her butt aimed toward the rest of us watching near the foot of the bed. Since his upper body was quite well developed and wide, she had to spread her knees pretty far apart. This meant that her pantied crotch was only about six inches above his face.

"Can you smell that pussy yet?" asked Ben. The others laughed.

Curtis sniffed her crotch loudly and said it smelled wonderful. The guys all laughed again, and Ben said Curtis was a lucky son-of-a-bitch. Allen smiled but didn't say anything. I wondered how happy he was about watching his sexual conquest being enjoyed by his friends.

Slowly, Nancy brought her crotch down so that it was only an inch or so above Curtis's face. She held it there for almost ten seconds before Curtis reached up with both hands, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her crotch straight down to his mouth.

As soon as this happened Ben and C.J. hooted and made obscene remarks (Allen was watching intently but remained silent). Under the noise I barely heard Nancy making several little "oh" sounds. At first, my viewing angle wasn't very good. So I moved over behind Ben and C.J., who, only three or four feet away from the foot of the bed, were leaning forward like home-plate umpires watching what was going on with Curtis's mouth and my wife's crotch. I looked over their shoulders and was treated to a wonderful sight.

Through her panties, Curtis's mouth was working fiercely against Nancy's cunt. His nose was buried between her ass cheeks. If she hadn't been wearing panties, his nose would've been poking right into her asshole. Nancy kept repeating, "Oh, oh, oh" as he sucked and licked her cunt through the now soaking-wet crotch panel.

Nancy, who'd been leaning forward on her arms as Curtis ate her through her panties, reached down with her right hand and began doing something to his cock through his loose trousers. I moved slightly to Ben's right to see what she was doing, but at first I couldn't make it out clearly.

I then stepped quickly to the side of the bed to get a better view. From there I could see that Nancy, her head held high, her eyes clamped shut, and her beautiful breasts bobbing slightly, was rubbing Curtis's hard cock through his pants. It also appeared that she was pressing her cunt down against his mouth as he continued eating her.

They kept up this mutual genital play for at least five minutes, accompanied all the while by the obscene statements of Curtis's friends. ("Look at how wet her panties are!" shouted C.J. "Pull them aside so you can get a better taste of her," suggested Ben.)

Curtis, meanwhile, was groaning his appreciation for what my wife was doing to his cock. But she was becoming quite aroused, too. Despite the rowdy noises coming from his friends, I could hear her saying, in her softest voice, "Oh, Curtis! Oh, yes, eat me just like that! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

This went on for another three or four minutes before Curtis removed his mouth from Nancy's crotch and rolled out from under her. He rolled Nancy over on her back with her head near the headboard. She lay there for a few seconds holding her naked breasts in her hands. Then she raised her knees. Curtis, curled up on the bed next to her, pulled her legs apart to give his friends a good look between her legs.

"That's a really wet pussy," said Ben. "I wonder how much of that is Curtis's spit and how much of that comes from her."

I stood slightly behind the guys and looked down at Nancy's cunt. Her panties weren't fully transparent, but they clung to her so tightly that I could clearly make out her pubic hair and the vertical ridges of her cunt lips beneath the wet fabric of her crotch panel.

Knowing that guys she'd just met were sharing this sight with me was making my hard cock throb. She was my wife, but strange men were getting to see what only I should be able to see. It was outrageous and shameful. But I loved it. What I really wanted was for these complete strangers to see and feel and smell and taste her even more. I wanted them to fully enjoy her body. I wanted them to make her cum right in front of my eyes.

C.J. suggested that Nancy try on another pair of panties since these were "soaked." Nancy looked down at her crotch as though confirming what C.J. had said before saying to Curtis, "They're in my Macy's bag there by the bed. Could you choose a pair for me?"

He started to crawl over her body to get to the bag. I decided to help him by picking it up and handing it to him on the bed. He went through the bag and tossed the items on the bed. These included a blouse, two pairs of pantyhose, another bra, and two pairs of panties. He was especially interested in the pair of purple crotchless panties we'd bought at a sex shop. Grinning, he held them up for his friends and stuck his hand through the open crotch to demonstrate their obscene cut.

"Oh, yeah!" shouted Ben.

Tossing the other things back into the bag, he handed the crotchless panties to Nancy and asked her to try them on.

Sitting up on the bed, she took them from his hands and examined them warily. "I bought these as a sort of joke," she said. "I didn't think I'd ever actually wear them. Are you sure you'd like to see me in them?"

All four guys (including Allen this time) shouted emphatically, "Yes!"

So she rolled off the side of the bed and quickly stepped out of her white bikini panties. Then, gorgeously naked, she stood there for almost thirty seconds turning the crotchless panties this way and that in her hands as though trying to figure out how they went on. As she stood facing us, I noticed (and I'm sure the others did, too) that her reddish–blonde pubic hair was still wet from the through-the-panties cunnilingus she'd just received from Curtis. This made her hair look darker than it really was.

Finally she seemed to figure them out, though the time she took doing this was pretty inexcusable. After stepping into them and pulling them up, she looked at the guys watching her and said, "Wow. They sure don't cover much."

She was right. Her cunt hair, beginning to dry out now, was fully exposed. And when she turned around to model the panties, most of her pretty ass showed. "I guess, if I keep my legs together, they're not too bad," she said.

Of course, that wasn't going to happen. Curtis rolled off the bed, his erection still very much in evidence, and stood behind her. Towering over her, he reached down, took her breasts in his large hands, and began caressing them. Nancy placed her hands over his and asked him, "What would you like me to do now?"

"Let's pose her on the bed and see how she looks in those panties," suggested Ben. "I'll bet she looks fine."

Curtis said, "Sounds good," and picked her up in his arms. Because of their difference in size, she looked almost like a child as he held her. He decided to show her off for the next few minutes. He carried her around the room holding her high to make sure each guy got a close look at her. As he held her up for C.J. to examine, C.J. reached forward and squeezed one of her breasts. Ben reached under her and patted her mostly exposed ass. Even Allen, when it was his turn, reached out and tweaked one of her nipples.

Then Curtis carried her back to the bed and laid her down on it with her head near the headboard.

"Spread her legs for us," said Ben. "Let's see just how crotchless those panties are."

Curtis bent over the bed and pulled my wife's slender thighs apart. This put her cunt immediately on display to all of us, and my cock, so used to feeling its tightness, warmth, and moisture, pulsed with excitement. Nancy's cunt lips were slightly parted and quite wet. But her cunt hair was dry now. Looking down at her wispy reddish-blonde patch of hair, I recalled how it tickled my nose each time I ate her.

"That's a pretty little twat!" exclaimed Ben. "Can you open it a little bit wider for us?"

It wasn't clear to me whom Ben was asking to spread my wife's cunt. Curtis obviously assumed it was he. So, climbing on to the end of the bed, he reached forward with both hands and slowly spread Nancy's cunt lips open. The guys (and I) stepped closer to the end of the bed to look.

Nancy was leaning back on her elbows and craning her neck forward to look down at what Curtis was doing to her. He'd opened her cunt so that it formed a sort of oval with the clitoral shaft and clitoris prominent near the top. Then, as she flopped backwards on the bed and closed her eyes, he started playing with my wife's cunt, opening and closing it and teasing her clit with his right index finger.

Nancy, lying back and holding her breasts in her hands, began whimpering and making little "ohhh" sounds. Seeing the effect he was having on her, Curtis wet his right index finger in his mouth and held it up to his friends.

"Should I?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah!" yelled Ben. "Damn! If you don't, I will!"

Leaning on his elbow near her feet, Curtis slowly worked his index finger into Nancy's cunt. My cock throbbing, I watched as he moved it around inside her. Nancy gasped and, keeping her eyes shut, rolled her head to one side. Then, as he continued fingering her, she began tossing her head from side to side more rapidly and making a little whimpering sound.

And I noticed that she'd begun thrusting her cunt upwards.

C.J. saw this, too, and commented: "Hey, Curtis. She's fucking your finger. Can you see that she's fucking you finger? Holy shit!"

Ben leaned in to get a closer view of what Curtis was doing to Nancy's cunt. "That's fucking hot!" he said.

After a minute or so of slowly sliding his index finger in and out of Nancy's cunt, Curtis inserted his middle finger, too. He then increased the pace of finger-fucking her. Her whimpering almost immediately changed to louder moans of pleasure. I wondered if she was already on the verge of orgasm. Standing slightly behind the other guys, I touched my hard cock through my pants. I knew it wouldn't take much more of this to make me shoot in my pants.

After enduring almost a full minute of vigorous finger-fucking (though "enduring" isn't quite the right word since she was thrusting her pelvis up against Curtis's hand almost the whole time), Nancy reached down and pulled his fingers out of her cunt. She sat up then and said, a little shakily, "Oh, God, Curtis. That feels so good. But I don't want you to make me cum yet. Would you let me model my panties from a different angle now? Would you like to show your friends how they look from the back?"

Curtis sat on the bed looking like a giant simpleton.

"I'll show you what I mean," said Nancy, patting him on the arm. She then rolled over on her knees and aimed her lovely ass aimed straight at Ben, C.J., Allen, and me. Curtis, sitting to the side of her, moved down to the foot of the bed to get a closer, if slightly off-center, view of her rear end.

Her glistening cunt and tight asshole fully visible in the crotchless panties, Nancy looked over her shoulder at Curtis and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this. I wish my husband could be here to see what his little housewife is doing in a roomful of men. I'd love to see his face." As she said this, she glanced back past Curtis to the rest of us. When she located me with her eyes, she favored me with an almost imperceptible smile. I don't think anyone else caught it. I sure did, though.

You're not Bob the Driver or Bob the Pimp, I said to myself. You're her fucking husband! How can you let this go on? [Answer: Because I love it!]

We all stood watching Nancy's obscene crotch display for a few seconds. Then C.J. made a request: "Can you bring that gorgeous booty this way a little more, darlin'?"

She didn't change her position. I don't think she knew what he meant for her to do. So C.J. climbed quickly on the bed, grabbed her around the waist, and repositioned her so that her feet were hanging over the end of the bed and her knees, which he spread a little wider, were planted near the edge. He then shoved her upper body down flat against the bed. Her asshole and cunt were even more gloriously on display.

Then, grinning at his friends, he said, "Fact is, guys, those panties don't cover anything. Just look at that! That sweet pussy and that little rosebud, I'd love me some of that. Too bad it's not my birthday!"

Before turning her over again to Curtis, C.J. reached down between my wife's legs and quickly inserted his index finger into her cunt. Pulling it out, he licked his finger and grinned. He then returned to his place at the foot of the bed next to us.

"That's excellent pussy," he announced with conviction.

Curtis decided to climb off the bed and stand just behind Nancy's ass. He momentarily blocked my view of Nancy. Moving a few feet to the side for a better angle, I watched him place his hands around her waist and sort of lean into her. Then, for comic effect I suppose, he started dry-humping her. It appeared that he had an erection, but of course it wasn't much use to him bound up in his pants.

Ben pointed this out to Curtis. "Stop fooling around, Curt, and get down to it. If you don't want to do it for real, we do."

C.J. offered an excuse for Curtis: "He's married, you know. Maybe he doesn't want his wife to smell pussy on him when he gets home."

"Too late for that," answered Ben, laughing. "You've already got pussy all over your hands and mouth. She's going to know, Curtis."

Nancy broke away from Curtis and rolled over on her side. Looking up at Curtis, she said, "Look, I don't want to get you in trouble with your wife. Besides, I'm still officially married and I'm not going to fuck anybody unless it's with a condom. And I doubt that any of you has one with you."

I had to laugh at her illogic. What did being "officially married" have to do with only fucking someone wearing a condom? But, of course, nobody felt like taking apart her argument. She'd brought up the possibility of fucking these guys. That was what really counted.

I had mixed feelings about C.J. calling her bluff about condoms. "Well, darlin', it so happens I've got a pack of condoms in my bag down in my room. Can you wait a few minutes till I get them?"

Damn! Was he going to bring condoms back to Curtis's room so that all the guys could take advantage of my wife's offer? I was both excited and frightened by the possibility.

Nancy revised her offer: "Look, even with a condom I'm only willing to have intercourse with one guy. I don't feel like being in a, you know, what do they call it?"

"Gang-bang?" suggested Ben. "What if we throw in more money?"

Nancy, sitting with her legs curled under her on the bed, frowned as she answered: "I'm doing this tonight for a little money. But the fact is, I don't really care about the money. I'm getting even with my husband. And I think he only screwed one woman. So that's why I say one guy only."

C.J. moved swiftly to the door and, on his way out of the room, said, "We'll decide who gets lucky when I get back. Be sure to let me in when I knock."

Nancy turned to Curtis and said, "Well, it's your birthday. If anyone gets me, it should probably be you. And your wife doesn't need to find out."

Curtis, now sitting on the end of the bed, hesitated for a few seconds before answering: "I'd really like that, but with all these guys watching? I'm not sure I'd like that. Could we do it with them out of the room?"

Ben, opening another beer, said, "Hell, no, Curtis. We paid for a little sex show. We want to be part of it or at least watch."

I decided then to assert myself as Bob the Driver. "Nancy," I asked, "are you sure you're willing to fuck one of these guys? And do you care if the others are in the room?"

Still sitting somewhat demurely on the bed, Nancy answered in an almost shy voice: "I think I want to go through with it. I did promise I'd do it with one guy. And, you know, I think I owe it to myself to get even with my husband."

"But do you think you'd actually like it?" asked Ben.

Blushing, Nancy said, "Well, as you probably noticed, I like sex a lot. I almost had an orgasm sitting on Curtis's face. I've had to settle for having sex with my husband for the last three years. I'd like it just as well, maybe more, with another guy." Ben was about to ask her something else when she added, "Especially with a guy I have no real feelings for."

Just then there was a rap on the door. Allen opened it for C.J., who came in holding up a small packet of condoms. Apparently eager to move things along, he said, "OK, who gets to fuck this beautiful blonde chick? Let's decide this now."

Curtis, looking a little embarrassed, said, "Thanks for thinking about me, guys. But I don't think I want to go all the way with her tonight. I guess I'll pass."

C.J. turned to Allen then. "You've already fucked her, right?"

Allen said he had and that it had been wonderful.

"Well," said C.J., "then maybe you should let someone else have a turn."

Allen said he wouldn't mind. He said he'd been taught since childhood to share. Ben and C.J. laughed at the little joke. So did Nancy, though her laugh seemed a little forced.

Here were four guys negotiating, right in front of me, for the privilege of having sex with my wife. A kind of sick feeling came over me. I actually thought of dragging her out of the hotel room and driving her home before a winner was chosen. But she had consented to the arrangement, whatever it would end up being.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12