My Wife's Cousin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“OK, his ass is ready.” Cathy said.

Mary pulled the strap-on out of my mouth. The ladies both kept me pinned to see what I might do. I just lay there, not fighting, figuring the hard I fought the more it would hurt.

“OK Zeke, we are going to get up. We played your game, now it time to play ours. Turn over and get on all fours.” Mary commanded.

The ladies got up and I got up on all fours. Cathy came around and lay down in front of me and spread her legs and pulled my face into her pussy. Mary went around behind me and spread my legs. She placed the head of the strap-on at the entrance to my ass. Mary slowly started sliding the strap-on into my ass. I relaxed and took the strap-on, automatically I began to push back to take more of the strap-on as I tongue fucked Cathy.

Mary slowly buried the strap-on deep into my ass, as my tongue and fingers went deep into Cathy’s pussy. Mary began to fuck my ass slowly, sliding the strap-on in and out. I had three fingers in Cathy’s pussy and trying to get a fourth one in.

Mary began to pick up speed fucking my ass, as I slid a fourth finger into Cathy’s pussy. My ass was feeling good, having Mary fuck it. I forced my fist into Cathy’s pussy and began to fist fuck her as Mary was slamming the strap-on in and out of my ass. My cock was rock hard and ready to cum.

Mary stopped slamming the strap-on in and out of my ass and took it off. It was not time for Cathy for fuck my ass. Cathy got up and went around behind me and put on the strap-on and began to ram it in and out of my ass. Mary got underneath me and placed my cock into her pussy. I began to fuck my wife as her cousin was fucking me. I could feel my cock go deeper into my wife’s pussy as her cousin forced the strap-on deeper into my ass. I could hold back no longer and my cum spewed out finding my wife’s pussy. I collapsed on top of Mary as Cathy collapsed on top of me.

I can’t wait for next week’s games.

12