My Wife's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you would let me dress that way?"

"Heck yeah, I would dress you that way."

"You would dress me?"

"I love it when people admire you."

"I would have to think about that. You would take me out dressed that way?"

"I would love to see the heads turn. Baby you are so classy that you would make that look like a million dollars. I bet you could see a tent in every guy's pants."

"Really? You would like to see guy's hard cocks?"

"Surely you realize what an effect you have on men. And probably women, too, for that matter. I would get a kick out of every guy envying me."

"Crazy. Okay, let's go out next weekend and you can dress me."

"Sounds like a date, but right now I am going to fuck you and eat his cum out of your pussy afterward."

"You are such a gentleman."

We had opened up the topic. Slowly and surely it had gotten more intense. Now she was almost daring me to dress her for an outing. It wasn't a date yet, but I was going to work on that. The real challenge was to buy her some really hot clothing and get her to wear it out clubbing. I had an idea how I could accomplish the rest. I looked on line and got some ideas. I started finding shops that dealt in high end cocktail type dress and even some that dealt in the more erotic style of dress. I could hang a sack on Cathy and she would look great. By Friday of that week, I had made my purchases. I was actually quite proud of myself. I knew her sizes and I had hopes that everything would fit. That evening I had her come into the bedroom and I gave her each item, one by one. First the shoes. Five inch navy blue stilettos. Next the skirt. An extremely shorter version of the leather skirt she had worn to the office party in navy blue. A tight fitting white top that was all but transparent. She started fitting the top over her regular bra.

"No, Cathy. No bra with this one."

"But you will be able to see my nipples and the pink will show through this top."

"Bingo." I said.

"I can't go out dressed this way."

"You don't have to, Honey, but you said that I could dress you."

We jousted back and forth. I told her that all her talk about eating 'her boyfriend's'cum out of her pussy told a quite different story.

"There is a little bit of slut hidden in your psyche, otherwise the mention of another cock, especially a big cock, would not come out of your mouth. You told me yourself that you missed your ex's big cock."

"That was just pillow talk."

"We'll see. So are you game to wear this out tomorrow night?"

"Okay, you got me. Truth or Dare? Right? I will die if I see someone from the company there."

"You won't."

That night we went clubbing. We got a table and danced a few dances. When we returned to our table, the guys who could work up the nerve started coming by and asking her to dance. She looked at me for permission and I eagerly nodded. As the evening progressed, some of the guys started feeling her up a little. I could tell it was making her hot and it was even worse on me. My little cock was hard all evening. Just watching her on the dance floor in her next to nothing skirt and see through top was about to make me cum in my pants. When we finally made it home, we talked about which guys she would let fuck her. I asked her if she found any really big cocks on the dance floor.

I fucked her three times and then ate 'her boyfriend's cum' out of her pussy each time. I asked her if she enjoyed the attention and she agreed that she was hot being felt up part of the evening.

This worked so well that I went out shopping again the next week. I bought a short white skirt with stockings and a garter belt. She had some of these already, but I wanted to get her a pink one with sheer coffee colored stockings. She already had plenty of sexy heels. I bought her a pink bra that matched the garters. It was a half cup bra and exposed her nipples. The top was also very thin which would let the half bra and her magnificent breasts show through.

This is where it gets a little bold on my part. I used her phone and texted her ex-boyfriend that she wanted to meet him at a club on the other side of town. His number was still in her phone along with texts from when they broke up. He had tried begging to no avail and maybe she had kept the texts just to remind herself of how he groveled to her to take him back.

The next evening she dressed in her sexy clothing. She mentioned that I purchased everything but panties. I went over to her lingerie drawer and selected a white thong.

"Here," I said, "You can wear this or go without. I don't want to know."

I went out to our car and she came following. I don't know if she wore the thong. We drove over to the club. We went in and got a table. Every eye in the place was on her. Her long tanned legs stretched up all the way to the very short skirt. Any athletic dancing and either her thong or her shaved pussy would be in view. I had texted her ex to be there later than we were so I had time to get a few drinks and settle her in.

At just the right time I looked at my phone and sighed in disgust. "Crap, work calling." I pretended. Hold on let me go to a quieter place and call. This is about one of the weekend switchover projects. I didn't think they would call me."

I headed off to a corner near the restrooms and luckily had made it out of sight when I saw her ex come in the door. So far so good. I now had to set this up with her and see if it would work out. I texted her:

YOU SAID YOU MISSED HIS BIG COCK. YOU HAVE CARTE BLANCH IF YOU WANT IT.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING HIM HOME SO I CAN WATCH.

MAYBE I CAN MAKE OUR FANTASY COME TRUE TONIGHT.

LOVE YOU.

I saw her reading my text. She looked around bewildered. Then she saw her ex. Thank goodness I sent her the text before she saw him. I knew I was playing with fire, but the eroticism of this reminded me of the sexy cuckold stories I had read. A hall pass to have a big cock should be enough to get her juices up, I hoped. At first she seemed cold to him. I guess she did not make the connection immediately. As she slowly realized what was happening she began talking to him. I assume he was asking her why she seemed so cold when she had texted him. I saw her looking at her phone. I guess she was looking back at the text I had sent off her phone. She turned and smiled slightly I assume wondering just where I was.

They talked for a while and it looked like a back and forth negotiation. He had ordered drinks and looked for the waitress. They had a couple of drinks each. This made four for Cathy. She always got a little looser sexually when she had a few drinks. They made it out to the dance floor and I saw him getting closer with each step. Soon he was rubbing that big cock into her just like she had said he would at the party. This progressed until he was feeling her breasts in between grabbing her ass. He was desperately trying to get under her skirt. As they headed back to the table I texted her.

GO TO THE LADIES ROOM.

In a little while she did. I made sure that he did not follow her. When she got to the restroom entrance I got her to notice me.

"Tell him I had to go out of town on a job and that you wanted to clear the air with him so that you could still be more cordial when you met."

"Are you crazy? You set me up with my ex? What am I supposed to do?"

"I was hoping you would take him home and fuck him. Be sure to do it in the living room. Make up some excuse about not wanting to defile our wedding bed. He will take care of the rest. I have a perfect place on the upstairs balcony under a table. I guarantee he will never know I am there. The rest is up to you."

"So, you said I have carte blanch to fuck him?"

"The role playing is so hot and we both love it. Now is the time to follow through. I want to see you enjoy a big cock. I will clean you up."

"You are crazy."

"Please." I said, "You look so fucking hot, every guy in here would love to fuck you tonight."

I jumped in our car and raced home. I hoped the plan would work and that she would get over her qualms on the way to our place. I didn't know whether he would feel comfortable going to our place but I knew that dressed the way she was, any man would fall over hoping to please her. I parked down the block a ways and literally ran back home. When I got there, I stripped down to my shorts and crawled under a long foyer table up on our balcony. There were plants on top and I moved some underneath to obscure the sight lines. He would be so charged up that he would never notice.

Thirty minutes later I heard the door open. They walked in arm in arm. She muttered something and he kissed her. His hands were all over her. She knew I was watching and I saw her glance at the plants under the table. A slight nod told me that she understood where my hiding place was. Now it was up to her to choreograph the scene.

She had already warmed to the idea by this time and she was hot as a pistol for some cock. As he kissed her again, he reached his hand under her skirt. She spread her legs as he worked his fingers under the hem. I wondered what he found. Thong or no thong? I knew one thing for sure that shaved pussy would be making a fountain of girl dew. She stepped back and helped him off with his shirt. Then she reached around and unzipped her skirt letting it fall around her ankles and high heels. Just as I thought. No thong. I would have gotten to finger her pussy myself if it was a real date. Damn, I had to get her to do that just for me the next time we went clubbing. She kicked out of the skirt and kneeled down to undo his pants. She quickly pulled them down along with his jockeys. Out popped a big round sausage of a cock. Wow. He was big. Long and thick. She wasted no time going down on his cock.

She gave him a fantastic blow job. She could take my little cock into her mouth, but there was no way to get that monster down her throat. From what I saw I could not imagine anyone being able to deep throat such an organ. Eventually he kicked out of his shoes and stood there in just his socks. She wrapped both her arms around his ass and sucked his cock like a hungry woman. She pulled it out and licked the underside and then his balls. As she slathered his cock with her saliva, thick strands followed back up to her mouth when she came up for air. What a show.

She stood up and pulled off her sexy top and there she stood, tall, sexy and naked except for her heels, half bra and stockings. I assume she explained to him her desire to get taken in the living room. We have an overstuffed chair which is very wide and a large footstool that makes into a makeshift bed almost. She reclined in this chair and invited him to herself. He knelt in front of her. I could almost make out her dewy pussy lips as he lined up that huge cock to impale her pussy. When he entered her, she came immediately. So much for me thinking that I was doing her good with my mouth. I guess it just isn't the same. The type of orgasm she had was totally different from the way she came with me. He started slowly and kept increasing the pace. Her long stocking clad legs wrapped around his waist and her heels dug into his ass as he pounded her pussy. She kept up a string of orgasms that defied what I thought was possible. She had no inhibitions knowing that I was watching her. I was amazed at his staying power.

While she kept on having orgasms, he steadily pumped into her with total abandon. It seemed like he was trying to make up for all the amazing pussy he had missed after they broke up. Inevitably, he started cumming deep into my wife's pussy. "Ugh, ugh, ugh," he groaned with each thrust and sperm ejaculation. Finally spent, he got up.

"Ok, babe, like you wanted, that is one for old time's sake. Think of what you gave up every time you are horny or when you fuck someone else and ask yourself if it was worth it. I am now married to a lovely man and I am very happy. "

"If you don't mind, show yourself out. I want to lay here in the afterglow. And I really want to let you know that you do have one of the best cocks I have ever had. Bye now."

Stunned, he got dressed. I assume he knew not to fuck with Cathy. She is indeed an imposing female. She lay there for about five minutes after he left just to make sure he didn't come back and knock on the door. I know that Cathy is by far the prettiest woman he ever had, but with that huge cock, I am sure he could have his pick of women. Just judging by what he had just done to my wife he was indeed a physical specimen. What mitigated my possible jealousy was her words to him about how happy she was with me. That meant everything. Not only had she been fucked magnificently by her ex, but she had managed to tell him that there was no need to pursue her further.

She called out, "Ok, meet me in the bedroom. I have a gift for you. I hope you are ready to make good on your promise. And thanks for setting this up. You are so sweet."

I pulled my shorts off and ran for our bedroom. I was hard as a rock. After seeing the big cock, I am surprised that she did not throw rocks at my little member, but she instead said, "Lie down lover." She still had her heels on when she crawled on top of me and lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth. She had her hand over her pussy lips holding back the flow of thick, creamy cum. She put her fingers in my mouth so I could sample his semen. It had a slick smooth texture. It had a very distinct taste. It was not unpleasant, but I could taste the dull caustic taste that came from their secretions during extended sex. As I opened my mouth she planted her pussy squarely on me. Their shared juices ran down and to the back of my throat. Luckily I was able to swallow in gulps to keep from gagging on the flow. She fucked my face and rode me with abandon after I had taken most of the cocktail from her pussy. When she came a few more times, I was a total mess. I had cum and pussy juice from the top of my head down to my Adam's apple. She literally fucked my face. It was so hot.

I had seen her get fucked. By a huge cock, no less. By her ex-boyfriend, no less. For some reason I did not feel any jealousy whatever. We fell asleep naked. The next morning we woke up and she allowed me to fuck her unwashed pussy. She whispered in my ear, "How do you like fucking after that huge cock, Baby?"

I came inside her and she guided me down to suck my cum from her. She was still holding some of the cum from the night before. If it had not been so erotic, I would have recoiled from the aroma. All of our juices from fucking were starting to get a little rank. The heady aroma just made me hotter. The fact that I was servicing her well fucked pussy meant a lot to her.

Afterward we talked and she had concerns for my feelings. I told her that I was so at peace with this that it seemed to make me want her even more.

"My god, Cathy, that was so hot. I will do anything for you. You are a special woman and I love you. When I saw you cum repeatedly on his cock just as he entered you, I knew for a fact that I wanted to give you that gift as often as you want it. I love that you cum on my face, but I know that my cock does nothing for you. You can have big cock as long as you are happy with it being part of our lovemaking."

"Oh, my, Honey. You ARE a sweet special man. How could any girl ask for more than that?"

12