My Wife's First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God,” I said, “That felt goodl”

By this time, everyone was naked and fucking and sucking. Mike told me he really wanted to fuck me, and I told him that I was all his….and anybody else’s who wanted me. I sat up and pushed my butt up to the edge of the sofa. Mike, on his knees, crabwalked up and started rubbing his dick on my cunt. I grabbed his butt and pulled him into me. I groaned as his hard shaft impaled me. He started fucking me in a good rhythm, and Bob stood behind him, leaning over and kissing me. Bob tapped Mike on the shoulder, and Mike moved away, being immediately replace in my cunt by Bob. As Bob ran his hard cock in and out of me, another couple landed on the couch.

The woman lay back with her head on the armrest, and the man kneeled no his legs and started fucking her. She was writhing around, and I could turn my head and see his cock going in and out of her. Meanwhile Bob and Mike were on their knees in front of me taking turns fucking me. Bob would do about 10 strokes and pull out, and Mike would immediately shove into me and give me 10. Back and forth they went, 10 strokes each….enough that each of them could get the pleasure but keep control. I started cumming and each time they’d switch I’d hate the moment that I didn’t have a cock in me and crave the feeling of the other one sliding in. I must have come about 4 times, and finally the man fucking the woman on the couch next to me pulled out of her and said…”You’re really hot!” and started sucking my breasts.

God, I was cumming and cumming as Bob and Mike took turns in my pussy. I reached down and started pumping the guys dick who was licking my breasts, and he shot off in my hand. I told Bob to start licking my breasts, and when he got in position I grabbed his dick and started jacking him off as well. In the meantime, Mike was getting serious about fucking me, and was working up to his own orgasm. I felt Bob getting close as I pumped him with my hand and he sucked on my nipples. I was getting close again, too, and as I started to come I felt Bob’s hot spunk on my hand and wrist as Mike groaned and unleashed a huge load in my pussy. God, I’m almost cumming again now just telling you about it.”

With this, I couldn’t take in any longer. I had waited all night to har this story, and I was just too turned on. I turned her on her back and climbed on, putting my dick at her opening.

“No!” she cried. Not yet!! I want to finish my story!”

“Please, Suze! I can’t hold back any longer”.

“OK” she hissed…..”but fuck me from behind”. She got up on her hands and knees. “I kept seeing women getting fucked from behind all night, and that’s what I really wanted…but I saved it for you. Let me squeeze your dick in my cunt. It always feels so tight when you……”

With that I positioned myself behind her and slipped my dick into her slick cunt. I began pounding into her and I saw that she had reached for her breast and was pulling on her nipple as I fucked her faster and faster. “Oh God,” she cried. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I’ve wanted you all night long!”

With that I was overwhelmed by the wave of my orgasm. As it hit, I gasped, grabbed the sides of her butt, and unleashed a huge load into my wife’s tight, wet pussy.

***

Part 5

It was early Saturday morning, and the summer sun was streaming through the curtains as I opened my eyes, yawning and shaking off the sands of the previous night’s slumber.

I looked over at my sleeping wife, Suze. God I loved her so. She was even beautiful with her mouth half open and lightly snoring.

Then I began remembering the dream I had. It came back to me in bits and pieces.

Wow!!! What a dream it had been. It must have gone on all night.

Oh, yeah. That’s why I had that dream. Last night while we were making love, Suze had told me that she had fantasized once about being in an orgy. I don’t even remember falling asleep after we made love.

I felt Suze stir, and I reached for her.

12