My Wife's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldhrs
wldhrs
266 Followers

This time it was a guy named Charles wanting to know if she had time at 10:30 for an hour and a half massage. She was looking at me while she answered that she did. Again a price was arranged and the address given before she ended the call.

She quickly told me to help her straighten up the room. Charles would be arriving in 20 minutes because he wanted to use the shower before he got his massage. She cleaned up the bathroom while I put on a clean sheet and laid out clean towels.

We had everything ready in ten minutes. She went to the mirror and freshened her lipstick fixed her hair and she was ready. The whole time I had a raging hardon thinking about her aroused wet pussy. There was no time now to talk as she pushed me into my office just as we heard the knock on her door. Now for the second time that day my wife of 25 years would be touching and rubbing on a complete stranger.

The next hour and a half seemed to take forever. I was going insane not knowing what was happening. I didn't even know what this guy looked like but my fantasy was all I could envision. I again tried to get some work done but the only thing that kept running through my head was the vision of my wife stroking on some stranger's hard cock.

Finally I heard the shower start up and I knew the massage was over. I could hardly wait to be able to talk to my wife but first I wanted to see who she had given the massage to.

Soon I heard the sounds of her client going out the back door. I went to the front window of my office and watched. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him. Charles looked like he could be a pro basketball player.

He was huge and built like a pro athlete, but the thing that got me most intrigued was that Charles was black. I was hard instantly as I pictured my wife touching his black cock.

While I was watching Charles walk to his car my wife came into the office. I turned to face her and immediately her eyes looked at my hard cock that was tenting out my slacks. I was actually embarrassed that she had caught me like this.

I moved towards her and met her at my desk. Her face was a bit flushed but I put it down to the hard work on the massage table. She had this big grin on her face as she held up a handful of bills.

I was blown away as she counted out $170.00. She was so excited that our plan was actually working. I took her in my arms and held her close as she seemed to just melt into me. When I pushed my hips forward I knew that she could feel my hard cock and she looked up into my face.

As I leaned down to kiss her I could feel the heat coming off her whole body. She pressed her mouth to mine with a passion that excited me even more. I couldn't help myself as I ran my hands down over that beautiful ass and pulled her even tighter against my cock.

Her mouth was driving me crazy as she teased my tongue and then began to gently suck on it as if to show me what her sexy mouth was capable of.

I moved us around behind my desk while holding her tight. I now had my hands up under the back of her dress and sliding down into her panties. As her panties were being pushed off her ass she pushed her crotch even tighter into my cock.

I broke our kiss and spun her around so that she was facing the desk. I then pushed her forward and pulled up the back of her dress. With her panties down around her knees I could see that they were soaked.

I reached down under her ass and easily slid two fingers into her soaking wet pussy as she was bent over the desk. I heard this sexy moan escape from her lips as I pulled them back and then pushed them back in even deeper.

With my other hand I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I was so excited that as soon as I touched it I thought I was going to shoot my load.

Without hesitation I pulled out my fingers and pushed my cock deep into her hot silky pussy. Again my wife moaned as she arched her ass higher so that she could take me even deeper.

As I began to fuck her I looked up and realized that anyone walking down the sidewalk could look in and see what we were doing through the window.

I brought my hand up to her lips and began to trace her lips with my fingers that were still dripping with her juices. Another moan escaped as she opened her mouth and slid her lips over my fingers.

I was fucking her even faster, as I felt her tongue begin licking off the juices. As my cock hit bottom she began to suck my fingers as if they were a hard cock. I could not hold back the cum as I imagined her sucking on some stranger's cock.

As soon as I began to cum, she started to shake in orgasm. I could feel her mouth tighten around my fingers as she was moaning in her lust for cock. She seemed to spasm forever as I pumped my load into her steaming hot pussy.

I was still lying over her back while we both caught our breath. She had released my fingers from her mouth and brought her arms up to the desk to rest her head upon. I began to slowly pull my cock from her pussy. As I stood up I couldn't believe how much cum was now running down the inside of her legs and soaking the panties that were still down around her knees.

I looked up from her ass just in time to see a couple of business men walking across the front of the big window. I quickly sat in my chair and pulled my wife's dress down over her ass. She looked up to see the two guys looking at her through the glass as they passed by.

When they were gone we both laughed out loud at the thought that we had almost got caught fucking on my desk. That same thought went straight to my cock as I was now imagining a stranger watching me fuck my beautiful wife.

I pulled up my pants and stood up as my wife reached for the panties at her knees. As soon as she touched them she commented on how wet they were and that there was no way she would be able to put them back on.

That was my in to asking her about the massages.

"So sweetheart, I'm just a bit curious as to why your panties are so wet?"

I said as she bent over to push them down to her ankles. From my sitting position I could clearly see the cheeks of her bare ass under her dress as she bent over even further to pull them off.

When I asked the question she just looked up at me while slipping one foot out of the panties. She had a strange smile that I just couldn't interpret so I had to ask.

"What's so funny?"

"Well I'm just trying to figure out if you really want to know or even should know."

At this point with seeing her naked ass beneath her dress and hearing what sounded like a fantasy might have come true I was getting hard again.

"Now I have to know. Did something happen during the massage you just gave?"

After removing her other foot from the panties she stood up and turned towards me as she let them dangle from one finger.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

Now I knew she was being an incredible tease as I could clearly see that the whole crotch was soaked with her juices along with some of the cum that had leaked from her pussy.

"I have to know" I said, then scooting my chair closer to her I took the panties off her finger and began to wipe the cum that had run down the inside of her legs.

Opening her legs so that I could clean the inside of her thighs she said

"I really don't know if I can tell you right now because I'm a bit ashamed and embarrassed that it got me so excited."

It was obvious that she was still very aroused when she pushed her hips forward onto the panties as I swiped them between the swollen lips of her pussy.

Even though I was dying to know all that had happened, I didn't want Amy to feel as if I was pressuring her into to doing something that she didn't want to do. I also knew that if she had any kind of bad experience or felt threatened in any way the massages would stop.

"Sweetheart, you know that I love you very much. We have been together all these years so I think that you know me pretty well. I have told you of my fantasies but I want you to know that I would never want you to feel pressured about anything that we talk about. I also know that you love me with all of your heart and would never do anything to ruin that love."

Before I could say anything else Amy pulled me to my feet and kissed me with a passion that rivaled any romance novel ever written. When she finally pulled away I could see how hard this was for her so I just let her go at her own pace.

"You are right about our love. It has been the most wonderful marriage that a woman could ask for. I think you know that you have always satisfied any desires that I had and even some that I didn't even know I had."

Taking the panties from my hand she set them on the desk and then took both my hands in hers as she continued.

"You also know that I have always been a one man woman. I don't have any interest in anyone but you. I guess I have always been a prude in that respect."

Stepping in closer until our bodies were touching, she gently began to guide my hands down the sides of her bare legs.

"It might seem strange to you but I have never really had any fantasies about other men or situations. It has always been about the reality of us that has gotten me aroused or excited."

Smoothly she started to move my hands up the sides of her legs until they were sliding under her dress. She was taking complete control and I let her. This was another first.

"I know of your fantasies and truthfully I'm fine with the fact that you seem to get aroused at the thought of showing me off or doing even more with complete strangers."

Now she brought my hands around until they were caressing her bare ass under the short dress.

"I'm actually flattered at the fact that my husband of all these years still has me in his fantasies."

At that point two business men walked past the front window of my office. I know Amy saw the shadows move across the room but with her back to the window she had no idea if they had looked in to see her standing there with both our hands up under the back of her dress.

"I want you to know that until today I had never even thought of another man's cock."

By now I was hard as a rock hearing my sweet wife say the word "cock" and also realizing that today she had actually thought of another man.

Just then another shadow began to move across the room and then stopped. It was a woman who was facing the street and seemed to be looking for something in her purse. All Amy could see was the shadow on the wall that was now stopped in front of the window.

"I know that you get excited at the fact that some stranger might enjoy seeing something that he was not supposed to, but I have always been just too much of a prude to do something like that."

The shadow was still on the wall as Amy now slid my hands up and over her naked cheeks which brought the hem of her dress up to her waist. Her ass was now exposed to anyone who was looking through the front window.

I have no idea what I would have said if one of my clients happened to walk in right now, but she had me so aroused, and my cock was so hard I don't think I could have stopped.

I had never in all these years had my wife become so aroused and so much in control of a fantasy that had always been only mine.

"But right now, today, your fantasy is what has gotten me so excited and so wet that I soaked my panties."

Then she lifted up and kissed me again, her tongue sensuously teasing me as she pressed her body into my hard cock.

At this point another shadow came across the room and I saw that the woman now had a male companion. She stayed facing the street while he turned and faced my office while talking to her.

I saw Amy glance to the back wall and notice that there were now two shadows. With a slight moan she broke the kiss and moved her lips to my neck.

"It was your fantasy that made me think about another man, a stranger wanting to see down my top or up my dress."

She slowly started to slide down my body bringing my hands with hers up along her side and then to the front of her dress. I could actually feel her hard nipples poking through her thin bra and the dress.

"It was your fantasy that made me look at something I shouldn't have wanted to. It was your fantasy that made me ache to touch it."

Amy had left my hands on her tits while sinking all the way down to her knees. Looking up I could see that our actions had caught the attention of the guy on the street talking to the woman. I could also see that he had no intention of letting the woman know what was going on behind her.

She grabbed me by the belt and pushed me down into the chair and then slid under my desk pulling me and the rolling chair up to the desk as if I were just working away as usual.

But the thing was that my desk was open all the way through so I knew that the guy outside could see my wife kneeling on the floor under my desk with her dress up around her waist and exposing her naked ass and pussy. Amy knew this also.

"It was you telling me about how excited it would make you to see another man get a hard cock at seeing me exposed in some way."

Amy was now running her fingers up and down the front of my slacks teasing my hardness that was aching to be released. From my seat I could see the man on the street glancing nervously back and forth between the woman and Amy's beautiful ass.

"Well because of your fantasies I got to see just that, and you were right, it was exciting."

Now she pulled my zipper down reached in and pulled my cock out of the opening. Again I heard a moan as she encircled her fingers just under the head and began to slide her hand down.

I now realized that her other hand had gone down underneath and between her own legs. I couldn't believe that Amy was actually masturbating in front of this complete stranger.

"Because of you telling me about wanting to see me with another man's cock, I couldn't stop myself from touching it."

I suddenly felt Amy's hot mouth slide over the tip and her tongue began its sensual teasing that she was so good at. Again she moaned as I could see her arm working faster underneath and I knew the stranger was getting one hell of a show.

I was in ecstasy as I pushed her dress open and pulled her beautiful tits out to fondle. As I squeezed her hard nipples between my fingertips I suddenly came at the thought that she had just admitted touching another man's cock.

With my hips arching off the chair I shot my hot cum into her sucking mouth. Looking down I could see the cum running out the sides of Amy's mouth and down my pumping cock.

Just as I was finishing I felt Amy suddenly tighten her lips on my cock and then a moan came from deep inside her. As her orgasm hit, her mouth opened in an o around my cock as she came hard.

With every spasm she would moan in pleasure around my cock as my cum ran out and down her chin. I had never seen her climax so hard or for so long in all the years we had been together.

As she started to come down from this incredible high I looked up to see that the man had put his hands into his pants pockets and I was sure I could see a wet patch had formed on one side. The woman was still talking away oblivious to what had just happened.

Amy let my cock slip out of her warm soft mouth and then pushed me back so that she could climb out from underneath the desk. Without saying a word she picked up her silky panties that were lying on the desk and turning towards the window began to wipe the cum off her face and chin.

It was only now that she realized there was only one person actually watching her being such a wanton woman. Turning back towards me she gave me a kiss on the cheek and then headed back towards her massage room pulling her dress down over that cute ass as she went.

Just as she got to the door she turned and said "I think someone owes me a special lunch," and with her cutest smile she disappeared into the room.

I looked back out towards the window just in time to see the couple getting into a taxi. The woman went first and then the man but just before he got in he turned towards me and gave me a big thumbs up letting me know we had just made his day.

As for Amy, I had so many questions but that would all come when she was ready. In fact the thought hit me that if we had to go through another scene like the one that just took place for her to tell me more bits and pieces it might take a long time to get the whole story.

I was willing and ready to do whatever it took to make my wonderful wife happy and comfortable in her new found sexuality. The thought suddenly struck me that she was going to go to lunch with no panties on and I was right back where I had started, fantasizing about all the possibilities. Lunch and life could prove to be very interesting from this point forward.

I hope to have more adventures to tell you about in the near future...

wldhrs
wldhrs
266 Followers
12