My Wife's Only Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecod
thecod
641 Followers

Hank began moving slowly in and out, adding K-Y. She grunted each time he thrust inward. The pace picked up and her voice became a continuous grunt, rising and falling as her ass became Hanks private playground of pounding animal sex. Di began cumming like I'd never seen before. She was shouting, trying to twist away, giving in to the pleasure, then cumming again. Hank finally grabbed her hair with one hand, tweaked her breasts with the other and just hit her ass as hard as he could, balls slapping on her ass, until they both came.

Di leaned her head forward as Hank pulled out. Mike immediately stepped in and did her ass again. He grabbed both her shoulders as he pounded her hard. She was unable to stop her orgasms anymore as Mike came.

Mike and Hank finally decided to leave and began to get dressed.

Di asked me to untie her, but I said, "Not until after they leave."

She rested her head on the couch, with her arms spread wide, her knees tied to the couch and her ass facing up and dripping fluids. As they departed they massaged her breasts, kissed her, and fingered her in her love tunnel both making her shudder one last time. Mike took his belt off and gave her a few light slaps on her ass, I think just to see if she would like it or not. She seemed to like it, but he was just teasing. They both unzipped their pants and made her kiss their cocks one more time, then said 'goodbye' and thanked us for an unbelievable night.

Suddenly it was quiet. I came up behind her and slipped into her ass. We talked as I took my turn. I asked her about which moments during the night had made her hotter, feel the sexiest. She mentioned several, including the moment when her dress fell to the ground and she was dancing in her bra and thong. Our conversation was interrupted by her occasional groans until she came hard one more time, and so did I.

I untied her, she took a shower, then went to bed, where she fell asleep immediately. Di slept late the next morning. I made her kiss my cock and then we headed home. Di slept for the rest of the day. This will never happen again, but then again, I never thought it would happen even once!

thecod
thecod
641 Followers
12