My Wilbert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed clothes and realized I was sleepy, maybe the wine or the excitement. I looked at the clock and it was nearly four so I put on some soft music and curled up on the sofa to calm down and close my eyes for a little bit.

The sound of the phone startled me, I opened my eyes and it was completely dark. I reached for the phone and said hello, it was Wilbert, I smiled.

"I woke you didn't I, I'm sorry I just wanted to hear your voice and chat for a few minutes, maybe I should let you sleep."

"I'm just fine, I think the wine and the delightful afternoon wore me out in the very best possible way. It's so nice to hear your voice, what a surprise, I'm glad you called. I'm all yours so chat away."

"I was sitting here and all I could think about were those lace topped thighs and feeling your skin, it's driving me crazy. I think you purposely did that to thrill me, and you did. You're a real surprise in so many ways."

I could sense the excitement in his voice and I was sure he was imagining many things that might thrill him.

"What surprises you?"

"I suppose the way you think for one thing. In a very short time you've given me more pleasure than I've had in quite some time. How you picked up on my little nuances and what excites me is pretty remarkable. I couldn't have dreamed up a better scenario if I wrote it down on paper myself. Obviously you heard what I was saying while we chatted and knew instinctively what to do to thrill the hell out of me."

"What made you write that first e-mail?"

"First of all, the fact that you were specific in describing the person that you wanted. When I saw that I was well within the age group of the man you were seeking I was immediately drawn to you. Most women don't even give an older man a chance. Your description of yourself was so natural and flowed so easily that I knew it was exactly who you were. I could have cared less about a picture but since you posted one I thought what the hell and when I saw you I knew I had to meet you at the very least. You have everything I want in a woman, and perhaps more than anything else, your smile, it melted my heart."

This was the man I knew he would be. His words were plain and to the point.

"I wish I could persuade women to see the value in an older man. Unfortunately, there are those who believe that once a man reaches a certain age he can't perform or satisfy them sexually so they discount an entire wealth of caring, strong, loving men. I'm a lucky lady, I know a man is more than an erection."

"That doesn't surprise me at all. I'm a pretty healthy man and I manage to produce what I need when I need it. That's not to say that there are certainly times when I just don't have it, does that mean I can't make you happy and fulfilled, of course not. The fact that you want an older man told me that you didn't feel that was a deal breaker."

"I have a theory. For me, intercourse is not the heart of making love. If a man has an erection and has an orgasm he's pretty well finished, he loses his desire and interest. If I'm making love why would my ultimate goal be to have my lover reach orgasm with the knowledge that he would be unable to continue. Its a matter of what you want vs. what you need. I want slow, sensual, erotic sex. Playing, taking the time to satisfy every desire is what makes the sexual experience thrilling. If my need is a quick release than masturbation fills the bill every time. On the same hand, there is something to be said for a quickie. In truth, most women don't reach orgasm with intercourse. If you suddenly threw me down and wanted nothing more than a fast hard fuck that would be great but that's not something I would want on a regular basis. And don't forget, the sex toy industry makes billions every year selling toys that can help any couple enjoy the journey erection or not. I trust I wasn't too blunt?"

"You could never be too blunt. I admire you for speaking your mind, makes it easy to know what makes you happy and how to please you. Honestly it also relives the pressure a man could place on himself to perform. I know your comfortable being yourself, that's the first time you said fuck, I was wondering just how proper you would be."

I couldn't help laughing, it was the first time I said anything off color. Isn't it strange how we walk on egg shells until we feel free enough to trust and be trusted?

"I'm sure it won't be the last time I utter something that should be spoken in private places. I'm proper when its required and a hellcat when I need to be."

"I got the distinct impression that you my sweet darling Daria can be the consummate lady and feel free enough to be a slut when you feel the need or should I say want?"

"Wil, there's a time and place for both. It was the slut that taunted you this afternoon with peeks and simple pleasures. I was as wanton as the situation permitted. You were extremely turned on standing in the parking lot with your hand pinching my nipple in broad daylight. The slut allowed it, loved it. I felt your desire, you wanted me to, you made sure I felt your cock pressing against me. You were testing the waters so to speak, and when you realized I was a willing participant it made you want me even more."

"That's why I can't stop thinking about you, you are a minx I fear and I will be putty in your hands, gladly I might add. I like to hear you call me Wil, it sounds so comfortable and easy. Most people call me Bert, even my family, for you I want to be Wil, and I will want to see more of the slut, she's quite a woman."

"I believe that Wil and the slut will come to know and enjoy each other in ways you may never have imagined."

"If you could read my mind you would be quite surprised. There are two sides to each of us, when we choose to reveal to another that which we hide from the world and we feel the freedom to be the person who lives the fantasy then the magic begins."

It was now perfectly clear to both of us that we were willing and looking forward to unleashing the wild child in each of us. We spoke for a few more minutes and it was time to say goodnight.

I was both tired and aroused. I decided a little me time was just what I wanted and with a picture of what was to come in my dirty little mind I had a powerful orgasm that sent me to dreamland.

I slept quite late. When I finally opened my eyes and peeked at the clock it was nearly eleven. I truly thought about getting up but I just lay there and my mind was flooded with thoughts of Wil.

Could he be the one I was waiting for? Slow down my lady, my better angel was whispering in my ear and I smiled knowing she was right.

I must have dozed off again because I was startled back to the real world by a pounding on my door. Quickly I shouted that I would be there in a minute, I threw a robe over my nakedness, yes I sleep bare, and headed for the persistent pest that was now creating quite a stir. I checked the outside step for the person that was insistent and opened the door.

"Good morning, I have a delivery for Lady Daria."

In his hands was a long white box wrapped with a pink satin ribbon. My face revealed my happiness. I took the box in hand and asked the man to wait a moment. In a flash I returned with a thank you and handed him the expected and deserved gratuity.

I was giddy with delightful anticipation. Untying the ribbon I could smell the flowers before I lifted the cover. There, wrapped in pink tissue was a spray of pink carnations, filled with wispy soft emerald fern and cradled in baby's breath.

There was a card in a pale pink linen envelope. I gently pried open the scalloped edge and I smiled and realized that I was tearing up, I suddenly felt the warmth of my own tears on my cheek.

"For My Daria...Your Wil...XXX"

I lifted the flowers and drank in the soft fragrance I loved. This was a gift from a gentle man who was stealing my heart one petal at a time.

The flowers were lovely and their luscious scent filled the air.

I found a crystal vase and slowly placed each stem lovingly and carefully. I filled it with water and set the vase on my table in front of my large window for all the world to see. As the sun kissed the soft pink buds and encircled the crystal it was a dance of color and beauty that left me breathless.

I had to hear his voice. I dialed his number and heard it ring, I was impatient and wanted him to pick up the phone and say hello.

"Hello, I'm sorry I missed your call, please leave a message and I will get back to, enjoy this glorious day."

"What can I say, darling Wil, you have my heart, thank you isn't quite enough."

I put the phone down and I was secretly happy that he didn't answer, I don't think I could have spoken one word without tears.

It was Friday, how would I make it through these many hours without seeing him. I wanted to fly to him and throw myself into his arms.

Patience, she was whispering and I couldn't ignore her. The rest of the day I waited, expecting him to call and somehow knowing he wouldn't.

I spent the night between sleep and a dreamlike trance.The windows were open and I could feel the cool breeze floating in the air carrying the scent of the flowers like a tease. My body was hot and I lay there in my bed with my skin begging to be cooled and calmed. Somewhere in the darkness I heard the sound of the trees swaying, the leaves blowing in the gusts of wind and it lulled me to sleep.

The morning filled the room with bright sunlight and now I was again in control.

The man was a challenge, something I was never exposed to. My relationships with men were always the same. I never allowed myself to be completely taken.

I didn't need a man for monetary support and that allowed me to be independent and free to stay or go at my whim. After my divorce I vowed that I would never be subservient to any man again. I built a portfolio that would support me well into my golden years and beyond. My house was mine free and clear, just as everything else in my life. I wanted a companion and now I knew that this man was an entirely different breed. Can you actually fall in love in a moment?

I needed to get out of the house, the scent of the flowers was clouding my mind. I dressed and drove into to town.

There was a small shop I loved and decided to stop by and treat myself to something new. Who was I kidding, I wanted to find the perfect dress, the one that would mesmerize and pull him in, promising him something he had only fantasized about.

The color was all important. He liked blue, his eyes were blue and he chose a blue shirt and blazer, he wanted to impress and he did. I looked through the many beautiful selections and when I was just about to leave I saw it.

The neckline was the perfect scalloped edge. It was cut to lay off the shoulders and plunge down revealing a soft bodice that hugged the body.

The deep midnight blue was almost black until the light fell across the lace and it glistened with the tiniest sequins in a barely lighter shade of the midnight sky. The sleeves were long and lace so the milky creamy color of my skin was like another layer of lace underneath.

The front was straight and hugged my hips, but it was the revealing slit that opened as I moved and offered a fleeting peek of my thighs. I was sure this was perfection.

Now that I found the wrapping I needed the gift it concealed.

I walked into the lingerie shop and knew exactly what I was after. My man liked legs covered in silk hose. I choose a deep blue garter belt and midnight blue silk stockings. The dress was cut low so I picked a bra that was actually half cups. The lift would be there and so would the offering.

I tried it on and it was perfect. My nipples were ever so barely covered, I knew that when I was aroused they would peek up just over the satin and I felt myself tremble with anticipation.

Now the final decision, panties or not. It was an easy choice, there would be no panties tonight.

With my treasures in hand I felt electrified and quite the siren. I was to be the seductress, the slut and I was ecstatic and more than ready to begin.

I ran a hot bubbly tub and sank down into the steamy scented water to soak the eagerness off my body and out of my mind. I had slow sultry music playing and sipped a glass of wine to settle my nerves and warm my soul.

By the time I finished my bath and dried my hair it was nearly 5:30. I had to dress and leave by 6:00PM to arrive at Wil's on time. I thought about arriving purposely late but decided that making my sweet man wait and wonder wouldn't begin this most important evening on a good note.

My choices were perfect. The satin garter belt hugged my waist and hips. Silk stockings attached to the shimmering clasps shadowed the curves of my legs and was exactly as I imagined, sexy as hell.

My full luscious breasts filled the half cups and teased my nipples as they rubbed against the lace edging. Peeking just out of the cups again, couldn't be more seductive.

I stepped into my dress and tugged it up over my hips, my arms were covered in lace and the neckline off my shoulders barely covered my beautifully full bra. I pulled the zipper up and when I looked in the mirror I have to admit I was a quite stunning gift. The slit in the dress opened less than an inch below my mound and it would reveal a pleasure trove of want when I sat down. Stepping into take me deep blue pumps, thin heels and I was wrapped and ready to deliver.

Something was missing, and I knew just the thing to complete me. I had a deep blue velvet ribbon that held a diamond drop. I clasped it around my neck and you might have thought I had been collared, I knew that a man who enjoyed control would most definitely see the symbolism.

There was a chill and I wrapped a black velvet scarf around my shoulders, picked up my purse, a few extra drops of very spicy perfume and I was out the door. Yes, I did make a special purchase that I would bring as a gift for Wil, more about that later.

By the time I reached Wil's house it was already dark. He was waiting for me with the lights on and a smile that just lit up his face. Walking into his home I was amazed. It was quite beautifully decorated and so inviting.

"You are stunning Daria, You take my breath away, come here I have to hold you."

I slipped the wrap from around my shoulders and his reaction was exactly as I had planned. I just melted into him and he let his hands feel my body as his mouth sought mine and kissed me deeply and with passion and intense feeling.

"You look like the midnight sky filled with sparkling stars. Uumm, have I collared you my minx? Turn for me, I want a full and slow look at you."

I smiled and turned slowly, letting him drink every inch of me in and when he had his fill he took my hand and led me into the dinning room.

The table was filled with several dishes and platters. There were beautiful mixed white and pink flowers in the center and long pink tapers glowing candlelight over the room. The music was sensual slow jazz and I was in heaven.

Wil motioned for me to sit and when I was seated he stood over me purposely filling his eyes with what was beneath the revealing dress I had on. Suddenly without warning he slipped his hand down inside the top of my dress and softly touched me, feeling the swell of my breast and I'm quite sure my stiff rigid nipple.

"My God, I knew you'd feel like this, I don't know how I'll get through dinner."

Wil walked to his chair and sat down. He told me what each dish and platter offered and filled my plate with my choices. The wine was luscious and the food was just off the charts.

During dinner, Wil reached over and touched my knee. He soon realized that the path to a warm place was open to him. His hand crept up my knee as we spoke and even further as we laughed. It was some what of a more than pleasant surprise when he reached further and found there was nothing in his way. I trembled as he reached higher and felt the wetness that had seeped out and covered my lips.

"Daria, no panties, how erotic. You are so soft and wet, maybe a slight dip into you is just what I want."

I felt his finger spread me open and he slipped in with no resistance. I held my breath when he touched my rigid stiff clitoris and I moaned as he gently teased me. Knowing I was teetering on the edge he brought his hand up and licked his finger, they were shimmering with my wetness.

"I see that you made several strategic choices in dressing for me. I made several strategic choices in the menu. There is nothing that has to be cleared away. We can take a bite here and there and just leave all the worries of dinner right here waiting when ever we need to replenish our energy supply."

This was even more than I could have ever dreamed possible. Wil looked so handsome in his white shirt and dark slacks. I wanted to touch him but I knew he was the one who had the plan and I was more than happy to acquiesce and let him lead the way.

"Its time for dessert my Daria and I am a man who loves sweets. Of course you do realize that dessert will be served in the bedroom, so shall we retire and feed ourselves our fill?"

"By all means, its dessert that makes a meal."

Wil took my hand in his, it was strong and warm. His fingers were intertwined in mine as he helped me to my feet.

I was being led and I was an eager aroused woman wondering just what the evening would bring. I stopped, I suddenly remembered my gift, I reached back and placed a shiny black box, wrapped in black satin ribbon in Wil's hand.

"This is your surprise".

He had the most devilish smile and the gleam in those ice blue eyes was blinding me with passion.

"And I thought you were my surprise?"

The bedroom was very welcoming. I smiled, a four poster bed, how fortunate. The covers were pulled down and the sheets and pillows were covered in glimmering satiny smooth sheets and covers. The door was open and there was a slight breeze. I felt it cool me and I needed it. The wine, the man, the anticipated hours were making my head spin.

Wil sat on the edge of the bed, at the foot, between the posters that reached up in the dark and allowed the flicker of a few candles dance off the gleaming wood. It all felt so comfortable and easy.

"Should I open my gift now?"

I smiled, he began to pull at the tails of the ribbon. The top now off and the rustle of tissue paper. I watched every inch of his face, the eyes opened wide, a smile, a deep slow breath.

"This is quite unexpected, however, very much appreciated. Are they for me to use as I deem possible?"

"They are your surprise, to use in any way you'd enjoy."

His fingers rolled the braided silk cords back and forth,feeling the silky softness.

"Come here to me Daria. I want you to open the buttons on my shirt and take it off. Remember, we have all the time in the world."

It was already sensual, he sat, followed my fingers as they twisted the buttons and pushed them through the crisp white shirt placket.

Wil reached between my legs, the slit was barely covering me. His hand rested on my mound and squeezed, pummeled, and held on to me. One long thin finger slipped up and down my wet creamy slit and I whimpered and trembled.

Each button slowly released until they were open to the top of his slacks. I slipped my hands inside and felt his chest. He was very muscular for a man of his years. Smooth skin, I leaned forward and let my tongue trail down to his buckle. He reached up and pulled me closer, between his legs now.

"What do you want Daria, tell me, what you want."

I was caught off guard. I wasn't expecting this, questions, wants, telling, asking, it was different, and very erotic.

"I want you to enjoy every inch of me, tie me, use me, drive me mad with want."

I reached for his belt buckle and he grabbed my wrist, he wasn't ready.