Mysteries of the Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My home is the Fire Castle of the Southern Region. There are two to every couple. We are mated two males to the female or two females to the male. I am the last born to the Fire Castle, but I was born with no mates. Mine were here and they are Tritan and Ariesta."

"Ariesta?"

"Great Lady Demarlow, what he says is true."

"But how?"

"WE are one, Great Lord Levontes." Tritan whispers.

"Son, explain how. For what will the other be doing?"

"This." At that Tritan reaches for Titan. And as all watches the two kiss.

"Daughter?"

"They each have sex with each other or both in me." Replies the beauty as she touches another female.

(Ariesta, when are you going to tell us what you are doing?) Titan asks letting hi words travel through all minds.

"Now." At that she touches another couple.

"Then love, tell us."

"Earlier I was dragged into the Plane of Souls. There were souls waiting to be placed. But they needed me to be a conduit for them. The ones that I've touched are now carrying children. I will need to do this to the other castles as well."

"How many couples have you touched, Ariesta?"

"Nine, Lady Karigeen."

"Umm...can you tell if I'm too old for a baby?"

"No, you're not too old. But your body isn't ready for one."

"When? I've never had a baby."

"I'll come to you when your body is ready."

"Okay." At that she gazes at Lord Damjor smiling softly.

Slowly looking around her she notices that there were no other souls to be delivered there at the time.

"Need to go to the Ice Castle."

"Then we go." At that Tritan wraps his arms around her waist while Titan comes to her front. Tritan unfurls his wings and the three vanish.

"Lady, we are going to have babies!" Levontes yells out.

"Yes! Who all did she touch?" nine females raise their hands.

"The scientists? All of you?"

"Why?" Damjor asks.

(Because they are mated couples, they have professed their love to each other. Now you know why.) Ariesta softly replies in each mind.

In the north within the castle of Ice, everyone was gazing at the trio.

"Are you ready for us to come to the Castle of Lakes?"

"No, Shawndia. This visit is of a different sort. Ariesta, it's in your hands."

As all watch she walks away from them. And to the shock of many they watch the unknown male entwine his hand with Tritan's.

Walking around the Great Hall, Ariesta touches ten women. Then she comes to stand in front of Tritan and Titan.

"The females that I've touched are now pregnant. Congratulations, to you." At that the men wrap themselves around her and disappear.

"Didn't she touch you, Shawndia?" Dorien asks while watching the emotions crosses her face.

"We're going to have a baby, Dorien!" exclaims the beauty jumping into his arms.

At the Fire Castle, the trio appears to the shock of all.

"Something wrong?"

"No, father." Titan softly replies.

Slowly walking through the Great Hall, touching the women, Ariesta starts walking towards Kari.

(My mother, Riesta?)

(Yes, a female.)

(Oh.) At that he watches her touch Kari and move on. Once finished the beauty rejoins her men.

"The females that I've touched carry children. All seventeen of you, goodbye." At that the three disappear.

"Kari?" asks Jordan

"Kari?" asks Jason.

"We are going to have a baby guys!" yells Kari in joy.

Back at their home, both Tritan and Titan had Ariesta pinned to the bed.

"You both are angry with me, why?"

"Land of the Souls. They could have kept you. Did you think of that? We could have lost you." Tritan replies as a lone tear travels down his cheek.

"What he says is correct, Riesta. Without you there is no us." Titan states openly clinging to her and crying.

"I was only flying. No thought to anything else." The beauty whispers as she draws them both into her arms to offer comfort.

((Tritan, Titan, hear us. We know of your love for Ariesta. We would never take her from you. But sense you have come together, your special gifts will come forth. And hers is within the Land of the Souls. To deliver us to our parents.))

"What?" both reply as they look to her.

"Those are the voices of the unborn, the children that haven't been placed yet."

"So if you are unborn souls, then that would make me..."

((The deliver of souls. When a person nears the end of their time, you will bring them here to me in the Valley of the Souls.))

"Tritan?" both ask. For their home got cold when he appeared.

"The Lord over the Dead." Replies Tritan with a shiver.

"Okay." Replies Ariesta as she looks at Titan.

((He will travel with you both. He can navigate to either The Valley of the Dead or the Land of the Souls. He is your way back.))

"Now who was that?"

"The Lady of the Moon." Both reply.

"Wow." At that they all recline and soon fall into a deep sleep.

Four days later, Riesta sends the men off to get the rulers of Fire Castle and Ice Castle, while she dealt with the Lords and Ladies of the Valley.

"Great Lords and Ladies, in a few minutes we will have company."

"Company? Who?"

"The leaders of both Fire and Ice Castles. They expressed a great desire to meet you."

"Why? What are you planning Ariesta?"

"Great Lady, there are a great many souls that need to be placed. And to be frank with you, not all of you are compatible with each other."

"So you are seeing if one of us is agreeable to be with one of them?"

"Yes, Great Lady Demarlow, but we need to meet them in the Meadow Lands. Are you all ready?"

"Yes, lets go." At that she spreads her wings and they all vanish.

In the Meadow Land, the three houses appear in stunning detail.

"Greetings everyone, we are the Rulers of Castle of Ice. I am Dorien and this is my heart mate, Shawndia."

"Greetings everyone, we are the rulers of the Castle of Fire. I am Jordan and these are my life mates, Jason and Kari."

"And we greet you, Castles Fire and Ice. We are Great Lord Levontes and Great Lady Demarlow."

Once introduce were concluded, they all look to the trio hovering above them.

(The reason why I extended the invites was because of compatibility issues.) Ariesta mentally replies in all minds.

(You are trying too hard to make it work between some of you. That is why no child was placed within you.) Titan states.

"Excuse us?" asks Karigeen as she looks at Damjor.

(Yes.)

"So you are saying one of us is not fully in love with the other?"

(No.)

"Then what are you saying, Ariesta? I love her with my whole heart." Replies Damjor.

(But what of your soul?) Titan asks as he realizes where she was going.

"Your soul? What is he talking about Damjor?"

"I also like the touch of a man."

"But you said you were untouched."

"And he is untouched, sexually Karigeen. But I think he means he craves the touch of a man as of that of a woman." Jason replies softly.

"But will this man take you away from my arms?"

"No, because I came to love you first." At that he gives her a gentle kiss.

"So who shall be our third? He has to be your double in build." Karigeen laughs at the look on his face.

"There is one among us, Lady Karigeen who looks just like him, but a little younger" replies Shawndia.

"Who?" both ask?

"I think that would be me." Reply a deep voice from the rear of the Ice Castle group.

As all watch a muscular man was shown to them. Both Karigeen and Damjor shiver with anticipation.

"What is your name?" asks Karigeen as she looks up to him.

"Dakri." He replies as he touches her face.

"Can you be comfortable with us, Dakri?" Damjor asks as he touches him.

Instead of answering he pulls them both closer into his embrace. Leaning forward he kisses Damjor fully.

"Fuck me, that's sexy." Karigeen whispers.

(After you both have seen to Karigeen's pleasure, then love will have created joy between the three of you.) Ariesta replies.

In a voice ringing out over the meadow, Tritan creates tents and play areas.

"In some of the tents are food, but in others are beds. In the play areas are games, and other things to amuse yourselves with. In two days time we will return to take you back to your homes. Once a year this will be done so that no one will be forgotten" replies Tritan.

In a burst of sunlight and moonbeams the three vanish.

Back at their home, Titan had Tritan pinned up against the wall, kissing the living shit out of him.

(What has gotten into you?)

(Nothing yet. Fuck me, please. I need to feel you deep within my ass.)

(Then tell me this. Why haven't you asked? I will always give you what you want.)

(Then give me your dick.)

(Fine, what about Ariesta?)

"I just wanna watch." The beauty grins.

"Then come on." Growls Tri as he forces Ti to his knees and nudges his mouth with his dick. "If you want me in your ass, then get me hard and wet."

(As you wish.) Opening his mouth wide, Titan swallows all of him down. Using throat muscles Ti ripples around Tri's dick.

"Oh damn me that feels so fucking good. Go easy, love, I want to cum in your ass not your mouth."

(Ariesta, love.)

(Yes, Ti?)

(Can you get me ready?)

(Sure.) With that she mentally shows him how to lubricate his own hole while not having to wait on someone else to do it.

(Thank you, Riesta. Tritan, please fuck me now.)

And with that Tri jerks free, flips him over onto his stomach, then raises his hips, and slowly but surly enters him one inch at a time.

"Are you okay?" Riesta softly asks as she sits before them.

"Answer her, Ti. I'm in all the way. Damn you are tight. It feels like you are strangling my dick."

"Move. Its okay, you just make me feel full. Let me feel all of it. Move, Tritan."

(As you wish.) Withdrawing slowly so that Titan could feel each inch of his dick, he slowly slides back in. Once deeply seated once more, Tri reaches down and lifts him up so that his own body would impale him back onto his shaft.

"Oh goddess." Titan moans as he rises and falls on Tritan's shaft.

(Damn.)

(What is it, Riesta?)

(I want to swallow him whole.)

(Then what are you waiting for?)

(When you both are about to cum then I will join.)

"Oh, okay." Moans Tritan as he increases the speed of his thrusts.

"What are you planning, Ariesta? Right there! Fuck!" groans Titan as he rocks back harder and harder on Tri's dick.

Watching them, Ariesta notices the plumpness of Titan's cock. The way it was leaking and the conscious effort it was taking to keep his hand from stroking himself.

(Soon.)

(Now.) At that Ariesta kneels down before them and swallows Titan whole.

"Fuck! Suck me down deep, love. Shit!" growls Ti as he rotates Ariesta around so that he could lick her as he got fucked.

"Now, Ariesta! Make him cum, now." Groans Tritan as he loses rhythm.

Using all her skills, Ariesta sucks him down deep.

As he feels himself shoot, he bites down on Ariesta's mound. Feeling his shaft being squeezed Tritan releases deep within Titan's ass.

Breathing heavy, Titan releases his jaw and tastes blood.

"Tritan, move, Ariesta is bleeding."

"How?"

"I must have bitten her when I came." Whispers the upset man as he looks down into his mate's face.

"Riesta?"

"I am fine, both of you stop worrying."

"But you are bleeding."

"In passion it was marvelous. But if you had done this in anger or spite, then we would have talked. But the thing is, my love, when you bit down I felt it all through my womb and clit. The orgasm was intense." The beauty grins as she rubs her mound and they watched as the wound disappears.

(So you are fine?)

(Remember when I lost my purity to you?)

(Yes.)

(Same kind of pain, you were inside while he was outside.)

(Okay.) At that he leans down and kisses her.

"Ariesta?"

"I am fine, Titan. Just hungry and a little sleepy."

"One of us can go for food while you sleep."

"How about this, why don't you both go. I will be safe here in our home. Go. Both of you and eat while you are gone."

Looking at each other, and to her they make their choice.

"We will leave you for a couple of hours. Then when we return we will have food, okay?"

(Perfect.) At that she touches them both and was soon fast asleep.

In the meadow near their home, both Tritan and Titan appear.

"Are you upset with me, Tri?"

"Why should I be upset?"

"Because of Ariesta, you loved her before me."

"She will be fine, Titan. And yes, I knew and loved her before we meet. But I know your heart, love and there is no blame to be cast."

"Thank you." And with a deep breath he walks into Tri's arms to be held and comforted.

"You were really worried, weren't you?"

"You have no idea. I thought that you wouldn't want me anymore."

"Silly, we would have changed the way we come together. And anyway when are you going to return the favor?"

"Ariesta?" softly asks Titan as he creates a mattress for them.

"Trust me, she will know. Whatever we do is also amped within her." Tritan replies as he kneels down before Titan and slowly sucks his dick down to the root.

"I swear you like hearing me beg."

(Then why aren't you?)

(Because I want in that ass of yours.) Titan growls mentally.

Looking up into his eyes, Tritan slowly releases him and lies down on his back. Spreading his legs wide, Tritan lifts them until they are resting in the crook of his elbows.

"You want my ass, here it is." Whispers Tritan as he shakes his hair out and lays back down flat.

Aiming himself up with the lubed hole before him, Titan slowly enters.

"You are so fucking tight." Titan growls as he completely stops once seated deep within him.

"What do you..." moan "expect. You are my first."

"What?" gasps Titan as he looks deep into the moon colored eyes.

"Move, Ti. I'll explain everything later."

(As you wish.) With ease Titan slowly loves him.

Laying down completely on him, Titan urges him to release his legs and wrap them around his waist.

Driving into Tritan with a gentle wave, Titan connects their minds so that the feelings were intensified beyond measure. For each were sharing the experience back and forth.

(Shit, Tri, I need you harder. Please.)

(Okay.) Rearing back onto his knees, Titan grabs his hips and begins to pound into him.

"Fuck me, yessss!" screams Tritan as he cums hard over his chest and abs.

"Damn." Titan groans as he releases deep within his lover.

Relaxing in the aftermath, the two fall asleep in the meadow.

Back at the tree house, Ariesta listens to the sated thoughts of her lovers, when two orbs appear before her.

As she watches they slowly sink into her womb, and settle within her with gentleness.

With a smile on her face the beauty falls into a deeper sleep.

Hours later the two men show up hand in hand each holding a bowl with food for their love.

(Why is she glowing?)

(I don't know, but we will be finding out shortly.)

"I'll follow your lead on this one." Titan replies with worry in his voice.

(What are you worried about now, Ti?) Ariesta asks as she opens her golden eyes.

"You are glowing."

"Yes, I am. But why are you so worried?"

"I don't know. I'm just scared that I will lose one or both of you."

"You are part of us, Titan. Remember this. We are not going anywhere." Tritan replies while gently kissing him.

"Promise?"

"We both do." Ariesta replies.

"Now why are you glowing? Well it's fading now."

"Tell you later. Let me savor this alone for awhile."

"Why?" both ask at the same time watching the glow fades.

"I want you to figure it out. There is nothing harmful going on." Ariesta grins softly at them. "And no asking for help either."

"We will do this your way, for now." Growls Tritan as he hands her the berries.

"Whatever it is just be careful." Titan replies while handing her the cream.

"Do you not trust me?" asks the beauty as she pops a berry into her mouth.

"With our lives." Both reply.

"Then trust me with mine."

"Okay."

"Fine." Titan replies as he swipes some of the cream.

(What are you thinking?)

(Putting this on your pussy and eating you up.)

At his words, Ariesta opens her legs so that he gazes upon her.

Leaning forward he rubs the cream into her pussy, making sure that it was completely covered before he settled in to feast.

Licking her from ass to clit, Titan removes all the cream. Once he comes in contact with the true essence of her, he notices a small difference in her taste and scent. Telling himself mentally to think about it later, Titan sends her off over and over again.

"Ti, do you mind if I join in?"

"Where do you want me?" Ti asks as he looks at his mate.

"Right where you are." Tritan replies as he enters Titan's ass.

Moaning out as Tritan entered him, Titan refocused on Ariesta before him. Leaning down he begins to feast again.

Two days later the three appear in the middle of a game of skills.

(What is going on?)

"Just playing around, why don't you join us?" Jordan calls out.

(Go on guys, I wish to talk to our mothers.)

(Okay.) At that they both retract their wings and fall gracefully to the ground.

Leaving to look for the three women, Ariesta was shown another way. Following the singing she notices Karigeen being doubled pleasured by her mates.

(She is ready for a baby now?)

((I, yes, please.))

(Singer?)

((Yes, but I will be born before your children.))

(Okay, are you ready?)

((Go!)) With speed Ariesta flies down, touches Karigeen and races off.

Back to what she was doing firstly, she quickly notices the three lounging by the pond.

(May I join you?)

"Yes!" replies the three as they make room for her.

As she settles down between them, she relaxes fully and soon begins to drift.

"She is so tired. Look at how fast she dozed off." Kari whispers softly.

"Riesta, has been doing a lot...I wonder though?"

"Wonder what, Shenda?" Linda asks as she reclines.

"Do you think she is finally pregnant?"

(Yes, I am. With twins.) Ariesta replies as she opens her golden eyes and they slowly fill with tears.

"Whoa, why the tears?"

"Because, mom. For the very first time in my life, I'm scared." Ariesta cries out as the women enfold her in their arms.

Out on the field playing, both Tritan and Titan stop and stare around them.

"What's wrong, boys?" Jordan asks.

"Where is our mothers'?" both ask with a worried look upon their faces.

"That way towards a small pond surrounded by an even smaller meadow." Great Lady Demarlow replies.

As all watch Titan wraps his arms around Tritan and they both vanish with a spread of silver and gold wings.

In a huge burst of energy, the two appear to see a crying Ariesta in the arms of their mothers.

(Mom?) Asks Titan.

(Mom?) Asks Tritan.

"She is just tired and over whelmed guys."

"Is she pregnant?" Titan softly asks.

"Yes." sniffs the beauty. "When did you know?"

"Two days ago. When I ate the cream, Tritan hasn't gone down on you. He hasn't tasted or smelt the difference in you."

"I'm sorry baby, but what he says is true. The only thing I noticed was your increased sensitivity to certain stimulation."

"It's alright, Tritan." At that she holds out her arms to them.

"Before you stomp over here, create another blanket. We will give you this one." Cartishenda states with a grin.

As another blanket appears, Ariesta disappears.

12