Mysterious Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head and smirked. "I'll see what I can do."

"And don't take forever."

When Bruce returned to the loft Robin lay on her stomach wrapped in a sheet pulled down to her waist, her flannel shirt draped over a chair. Her head rested atop her arms and faced the window. Her eyes were closed. Bruce turned to leave.

"Did you find my story?" She asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"I changed my mind," she whispered and smiled.

"Okay."

"Will you massage me?" She opened her eyes briefly but didn't look at Bruce.

Bruce sat on the side of the bed, then went to work kneading Robin's shoulders.

"Not so rough!" She complained.

Bruce adjusted his finger pressure.

"That's better!" Robin closed her eyes.

Bruce worked on her shoulders for several minutes.

"I'm thirsty," she said.

"What would you like?"

"Got any more wine?" She asked.

"Be right back." Bruce went to the kitchen, returned in a few minutes, and held out a glass to Robin. She lifted herself up from the mattress and took the glass. Bruce got a good look at her bosom.

"Thanks!" She covered herself and Bruce resumed massaging her shoulders.

Robin turned her head back and looked at him briefly. "You've been very sweet to me, I appreciate it. I feel much better." She licked the wine from her lips. "Would you massage my feet?"

Bruce turned his head expecting Robin to turnover to adjust the sheet.

"That's not necessary," she said as she raised-up and turned over onto her back. Bruce got an eye full of her charms. She smiled at him when he moved his eyes up to her face, then covered her breasts with the sheet. Bruce uncovered her left foot and gently kneaded it with his fingers. Robin pulled the sheet away from her leg, leaving the top of her thigh covered.

"I need to put something on your foot," he said.

"I cleaned it in the tub," she replied.

"But it must be painful?"

"I can deal with it."

"No. let me get some pain cream." He got up and went in the bathroom for a moment.

Bruce uncapped the cream as Robin slowly slid her foot back, raising her knee. Bruce looked at her briefly as she watched him, watching her. Her thighs were pressed together but she briefly released the tension and Bruce noticed. He dabbed the cream around the sprain.

"Feels better already!" She cooed and sipped her wine then twisted around to fluff her pillow. Her thighs parted for a moment as she raised herself with her arms to see Bruce better. The top of the sheet drooped exposing much of her cleavage. It looked to her like Bruce had some wood in his pants. She touched it with her big toe.

"Is that a banana for me?" She looked puzzled.

"If you're in the mood for dessert, it is," he winked at her.

"I'm fond of large, firm, sweet bananas," she pressed her toes against his erection. "Is your banana like that?"

"Maybe you want to examine it?" He teased.

"Can I?" She replied.

Bruce stood up and stepped close to her. She looked in his eyes as she unfastened his belt and pulled the zipper down, then pushed her hand in and cupped him in her palm and fingers.

"It feels like the real thing; mind if I look at it?" She studied his face.

"Go for it."

"Thanks," she said.

His cock thumped against the front of his shorts causing the fabric to swell. She pulled him out, then moved her finger tips along the shaft while she looked up at him.

"Scootch forward a little, would you?" She requested. "What do you call it?"

"Chaquita," he replied.

She pouted at him, then smiled, realizing she could use her hands and mouth to convince him to feed her what she wanted. Her clit tingled from the mental image and a small shiver suddenly blossomed.

Bruce smirked at her and expressed a slightly cruel edge to his voice when he spoke. He was in no hurry. Her past lovers wanted her to come quickly and often, but not him. He seemed mildly perverted, making her wait, keeping her on edge.

A drop of sweat formed in her cleavage and hung there, quivering with each beat of her heart; each breath, making her aware of her skin, her breathing, and her pulse.

While she wondered about her next course of action, she picked up her glass of wine. It was slippery and beaded with moisture, and as she struggled to hold onto it, some of the wine spilled on her breasts. She looked at him with lust-glazed eyes.

Bruce dropped his pants and stepped out of them. Robin leaned over and tugged the waistband of his boxers down his hips. Bruce kicked them off and climbed onto the bed as Robin scooted toward the middle of the mattress and lay back; she didn't bring the sheet with her.

Robin reminded Bruce of Liz Taylor in Cleopatra. He leaned forward to kiss her as she embraced him and pulled him to her. Her lips parted and her eyelids half closed, her pink tongue waited to welcome him in.

They kissed and his hands explored her breasts, cupping and kneading them. He became bolder and moved down a little to kiss and lick her breasts, then sucked her nipples to make them harder, if possible, while his tongue played little games with them. Her breasts swelled.

Bruce rolled the nipples between her fingers, back and forth, and pulled on them. He pulled harder and longer, to measure her pleasure. She seemed to enjoy the pain and arched her chest upward. Bruce took one nipple between his teeth and squeezed it. Robin closed her eyes and moaned. He squeezed harder and raked the nipple with his teeth. She pulled Bruce's head and pushed it against her breast and pressed her fingernails into his scalp. Bruce nipped harder and Robin yelped and almost climaxed.

Bruce pinched the erect nipples between the fingers of each hand and rolled and pulled them. He took her nipples, pulled and shook the breasts from side to side, up and down, making them dance. Robin moved her hand to her pussy, and while Bruce pulled and rolled the nipples, her fingers strummed her clit till she cried out.

Bruce watched Robin's fingers make lazy circles around her clit and pull at her pussy lips with the other hand until she came. Then he leaned forward and kissed her.And kissed her again when her breathing was back to normal, her lovely brown eyes open wide in astonishment.

Bruce kissed her and moved beside her to kiss her again, his tongue sliding across Robin's lips and into her mouth slowly and sensuously.

His hands stroked and kneaded her breasts; discovering all the sensitive spots. Robin thrust them upward a little, closed her eyes, and entwined her tongue with his. He kissed her cheeks, kissed her ear, and probed her ear with his tongue. She shivered and goose bumps erupted on her.

Bruce licked her neck, then her breasts some more. He traced circles around the nipples, then squeezed her tits gently but firmly. Her breasts ached to be suckled again, and he finally covered the nipple with his mouth and sucked her hard. He nipped the tip, catching the nipple between her teeth, pulled, and gave Robin a touch of pain.

Bruce sucked Robin for a long time, moved his mouth lower, leaving a silvery-wet trail over her body to her thighs, pushing between them as she opened herself wide and lifted her legs to her breasts, spreading herself open for him, abandoning herself to her carnal hunger.

He kissed her wide spread pussy, then drew back a little, grinned, and kissed it again. Robin rotated her hips to help him, and felt her pussy lubricate. His tongue found her clit and sucked until she felt a finger explore her gash, then slide inside.

Her hips hunched upward as he sucked. The she felt another finger follow the first and slip inside her. Robin moaned as he finger-fucked her and sucked her tits, and felt as if she would come apart like shattered crystal.

"Oh Baby, cross your fingers inside me and rotate your wrist. Please!!"

His fingers pumped in and out, rotating inside her.

Finally she pulled back, turned, and lay on her side facing Bruce.

"I need some water," she said.

"I'll get some for you."

"No you won't, I'll get it; besides I'm nosey and want to see your kitchen! Can I bring you anything?"

"No, I'm fine," he replied.

Robin left and returned in 15 minutes with glasses, ice, two Cokes, and a bottle of whisky.

"Want some?" She motioned to the bottle.

"Sure, fix me one."

Robin made the drinks and handed him his. The she went exploring to his closet returning with a wad of neckties.

"Want me to tie you up?" He asked.

"You first, if you're game!"

"Sure," he said.

Robin bound Bruce to the bed with the ties, then climbed on the mattress with the whisky bottle.

Robin sipped the whisky and swirled it around her mouth, feeling it burn her tongue and cheeks; she lowered her lips to his hard shaft. Kissing it softly, she licked the head and sucked him into her burning mouth. Bruce sighed and moaned. His breathing increased as her fingernails teased his balls. Moving her mouth around his shaft, Robin sucked his cock like a hungry kitten sucks milk from its mother's nipple.

She teased his cock while she enjoyed her feast. Swallowing the remaining drops of bourbon in her mouth caused the back of her throat to tighten around the tip of his dick and he squirmed trying to push more of his cock into her mouth.

She licked his shaft, stopped, and watched him as he begged for more. Robin flashed a wicked smile and reached for the glass of ice. She took an ice cube and ran it over the head of his cock and down his shaft to watch him close his eyes. Then she put the cube into her mouth and rolled it around on her tongue to make chill bumps rise on his thighs when she licked him.

Leaning back to touch his dick with her cold tongue, Robin's hair fell against his thighs, tickling him. As she licked and sucked him, Bruce's mind dwelt on the pleasure he felt. Her cold tongue licked the stem of his aching cock, then closed her lips around the head of his cock.

Bruce wanted to touch her hair. He lowered his eyes and watched as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. He wanted her to take his whole cock, to feel her choking for her next breath as he fucked her mouth. The desire was strong to make her taste his cum while he pressed his cock against her throat.

As the ice melted, Robin swallowed the chip that remained. She pushed her lips up his shaft, then she pulled her mouth away and sat back to take another sip of bourbon, then rose to to kiss him. She touched his lips as he opened his mouth to meet her kiss. She allowed a small drop of the whisky to drip into his mouth.

"Untie me so I can touch you."

Sensing he was at the limit of his endurance, Robin untied the scarves and placed his hands on her breasts. Bruce caressed them softly and teased her nipples with his fingers.

Bruce removed two cubes from the glass and touched her nipples, then traced circles around them as Robin bit her bottom lip. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feelings the ice brought; her pussy nectar warmed with his touch. She thought about his fingers and the ice, and felt him drag the cubes down her belly to her shaved mound.

The ice melted and dripped over her pussy. She cooed as Bruce opened her and touched her button with the ice. She winced once. He sucked her nipple and raked his teeth across the nipple as he touched her with the ice.

Robin spread her legs and straddled Bruce; he suckled her nipples and pressed ice against her slit, then opened her with his fingers and pushed the ice cube inside her. Her heat dissolved the ice and the melt coated his fingers. He moved his cock close to her pussy and pushed the other ice cube inside her. And when the ice melted, he mounted her.

Robin gripped his shoulders, pressing her nails into his skin. He held her hips, guiding her ride on his cock; her pussy tightened around him with each push.

She smiled and looked into Bruce's eyes. Watching him lift her breasts to his lips and kiss them, and enjoying his cock sliding in and out of her. With each thrust of their hips he nibbled her nipples. She moaned with the pleasure and pain his teeth created, the feelings shot through her body to her button. The intense pleasure absorbed her mind and body, and she wanted to climax with Bruce.

Bruce fondled her nipples as she dug her nails deeper into his shoulders. Pushing herself harder onto his cock, she ground her clit against his pelvic bone and felt his hot breath on her breasts. His hands gripped her hips and impaled her on his shaft.

Her feelings and juices flowed. Bruce watched her body release its lust and pushed his cock into her with new vigor. They struggled for air and the rhythm of their rutting diminished like a spent rain shower. Finally, they both were still, snuggled together, feeling and listening to their hearts beating inside their chests and the quiet house.

Robin looked into Bruce's eyes and kissed him on the forehead; he lowered his face to her sweat glistened bosom and licked her dry. Robin then lay on her stomach and draped a leg over Bruce and pushed her fingers through his graying hair.

"Wanna go to sleep?" He asked.

"No," she whispered.

"Got something in mind?"

"Maybe," she hinted.

"What?"

"Will you do anal with me?" He asked.

She opened her eyes wide. "Sure."

"Let me get some lotion or something." Robin bounced out of bed and returned with a small squeeze bottle. "Here, rub this on you."

Bruce lubed his cock with the lotion and Robin got on her hands and knees.

'Are you comfortable?' He whispered.

"Um hmmm," she purred, feeling his firm, warm cock press against her bottom. He nuzzled her neck below her ear, then licked and nibbled the back of her neck until her skin was gooseflesh.

She felt his weight shift and the heat of his cock on her skin. She turned her head, winked at him, and wiggled her ass; he gave it a slap that made her yelp.

She inhaled, braced herself, and pressed her bottom against him, then pushed back until she felt the head force a shallow penetration. She was a tight fit. He inhaled, too, talking to himself about cumming too soon. She inhaled again, adjusted her ass and legs, and pushed her sphincter past the head; she winced and inhaled again, fast.

'The worst is over! He's in!" Her pain subsided. "Hang on, honey. Let me catch my breath," Robin adjusted her stance again, pulling forward slightly. She rotated her pelvis, moving his cock around in a shallow circle. She felt the muscles in her ass flex. Then she pushed once more, taking another inch of him.

Robin inhaled slowly. "Okay, okay!" She pushed rhythmically and slowly, back and forth, in and out. Soon he was half of the way into her. "I don't know if I can take it all. I don't know if I can," Robin talked to herself, her attention focused on her body. She became still for a moment, then slowly pushed back over him. Bruce watched the lotion form a ring around her hole as she absorbed him inside her.

Robin panted, and scooting forward, she flexed her anus, making a few short pulls on him. "Is that all of it?" She squeaked, turning her head back to look at Bruce.

His cock buried to the hilt, Robin felt his balls touching her warm pussy.

"Okay, I'm ready," she moaned, panting, various muscles on her body flexing.

Bruce hesitated a moment, then slid in, then out. She relaxed a little, spreading her stance her legs, her hands groping the mattress sensuously now.

"Okay. Oh yeah. Keep doing that. Don't stop.

"Harder, baby! Good."

Bruce closed his eyes, getting into an easy rhythm, pumping her lightly, trying not to hurt her with his lust. Robin started thrusting against him, using her firm pelvic muscles to drive him into her. She pulled him down on her back, trying to kiss him over her shoulder. She whispered obscene and wanton sounds in between pants.

"All the way, stay, oh move like that!" Robin watched them copulate in the mirror.

She felt kind of dreamy. Her tits hung down, the nipples hard and long, aching to be tugged on. She watched her breasts sway and flop in time with his thrusts. She felt hypnotized watching herself and Bruce. His reflected image showed his head was bent, his eyes focused on that place where their bodies joined. She wondered if it looked as good to him as it felt to her, the long slow slide of him stretching her, the grip of her sphincter around him as he pulled back. After several minutes he pulled her hips, and her bottom came closer against him; then he backed out and pushed deep, his head thrown back and his eyes closed.

"Come for me," she said between huffs and pants.

"Don't stop! Come inside me!"

Robin rode the waves of pleasure and Bruce bent himself to the task. His eyes closed, his fingers tightened in her hair, and he pushed into her harder and faster until he came to his limit and froze, releasing himself with a low groan. As his cock spasmed inside her he took a tit in each hand and lifted her up against his chest to nibble and lick her neck, and to squeeze and roll her nipples, making her convulse in seizures of lust.

Robin cuddled close to Bruce, and in a while she recovered enough to speak.

"Bruce?"

"What?"

"Will you read me the princess story?"

Outside it thundered. Robin wrapped her tired arms around Bruce's back and snuggled close.

12