Mystery Prize Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"—What do you think, Cal?" Lucy asked.

"Huh?"

"Cal, Cal! My face is up here, sweetie!" I shook off my memorization comparing the two women's breasts and looked up at my wife's face. "Oh, Cal. What am I going to do with you, baby?" She sighed and shook her head while rolling her eyes. "Anyways, Cait asked if we want to go back to our rooms to get ready for dinner? We're getting cold up here, and dinner's in about an hour and a half."

"An hour and a half! You need an hour—" I didn't want to get hit again so I cut myself off. "Yes, sure. That sounds just fine. I need a shower anyway, why don't we head back, we can get ready and then head to dinner together? They have to have something on TV for me to watch while you two beautify yourselves."

We started walking back to the elevators, and the girls put on their shirts again, but opted to forget about their bras. They'd have to take them off immediately anyway. "Tonight's one of the three formal nights, right?"

"One of them, but this is the least formal of the three," Cait told us in the elevators. "I mean, you need to dress nicely, and they won't let you in the dinning hall wearing jeans and T-shirt, but if you have a collared shirt some khakis and nicer shoes you should be fine. The big formal night changes per cruise, I'm sure they'll tell us when the one is. You'll either want to wear a full suit or even rent a tuxedo onboard if you didn't bring one. Tonight you'll probably just want to wear a sexy dress, Lucy. One that shows off all that beautiful cleavage of yours! And on the really formal night... use your imagination!"

"Hey!" I snapped lightheartedly, "She's more than a nice rack! She's got a great ass too!" I slid my hand down her back and softly caressed her nice round butt.

The three of us laughed and got off the elevator, making our way to our rooms. As I suspected, our rooms were right next door to each other's. "I'm going to take a shower too. Lucy, why don't you and I shower first, that way once we're both cleaned up we can get ready and do our make up together?" asked Cait, unlocking her room.

"That sounds fun!" Lucy exclaimed while I unlocked our room.

I jokingly snapped again, "Oh, I get it. No men allowed. I see how it is. Fine, be that way. I'm sure there's some Australian Rules Football game I can watch and not understand the rules at all while you're getting ready together!"

We walked into our separate rooms and while Lucy's shower was warming up, I noticed we had adjoining doors. I opened ours and knocked on hers. "Hmm?" came her response, "What's up?"

She opened her door, and already had a towel around herself. "I didn't know we had adjoining rooms, but that's pretty cool. Lucy, when you're done showering, just come into my room, ok?"

"That sounds great!" shouted Lucy from the bathroom, just about to get into the shower. "Or, if you're done earlier, just come on in. I'm sure Cal wouldn't mind chatting with you some more while I finish up in here! I tend to take long showers."

"Alright, see you two in a little while!"

While the girls were taking their individual showers, I entertained myself unpacking some of our luggage that had since arrived in our room. As I put away some of our clothes, I noticed that Lucy came more prepared than I was aware of. She had lots of lingerie with her, most of it I had never seen before. Just thinking about her wearing it for me got my heart racing. I could tell she was not finished with her shower and it sounded like Cait was still in hers. "There's got to be time for a quickie before dinner," I thought to myself, taking off my own clothes.

When I entered the bathroom, steam was everywhere. Lucy must not have heard me come in. The shower doors were steamed up, making it difficult to see inside. Though it was difficult to see, I could definitely hear over the running water.

"Mmmmm," Lucy moaned softly. I knew that sound... apparently I wasn't the only one who was feeling excessively horny onboard the ship. Quietly, I pushed open the shower door, surprising Lucy.

The steam parted, I could see Lucy clearly now. If she knew I had pushed open the shower door, she didn't react. Her right hand caressed her left breast, at the same time she was masturbating with her left. "Maybe you want a had there?" I asked.

She screamed in surprise, obviously I was right and she hadn't noticed me entering the bathroom or the shower with her. "Mmm, that would probably be nice," she said beckoning me to come into the water stream with her. "But we don't have too much time, sweetie. Why don't you finish me off, and then I'll help you out?"

"No, I have a better idea," I replied, noticing there was a bench built into the shower. "Why don't you lean over and we'll have some fun together?"

"I'd like that, but you're not ready yet, baby. But I'll help!" She pushed her naked body against mine, and began kissing me. The water against my back felt great, the longer we kissed, the harder I got. She reached down and began to stroke my hardening shaft. I reached up, cupping her breast in my hand again. We continued kissing, and she pulled my hand down from her breast down between her legs. Her shaved pussy was already incredibly wet, that was all the incentive I needed. My penis sprung to its full length in her grasp.

"I'm ready now," I said turning her around and positioning her over the bench. I felt again between her legs, making sure she was ready to take my inside her.

"Get in me, Cal!" Lucy said, while I teased her pussy's opening. "I can't take it any more! Please, fuck me, Cal! Fuck me!"

I pushed my cock into her pussy. It slid in very easily. "Oh honey, you're so wet down there! It's so hot! You feel so good!" We fucked gently for a few moments, we hadn't had sex in this position for a while. "Want me to go faster?" I asked, beginning to thrust harder into her.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum! Grab my tits and finger me, Cal!"

I did just what she asked, I massaged one of her breasts and fingered her clit and began accelerating my thrusts. I loved fucking her doggy style, it let me see her shapely figure better than other positions. Her waist was tiny compared to her chest and hips, her ass jiggled slightly when I slammed into her. "I'm going to cum soon, are you?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"Yes! YES! Oh, Cal! Fuck me harder! I'm going to cum! Going to cum! Aaahhhhhhhhhh! Cumming! Don't stop, Cal! Don't stop! Keep fuckkkkkkkking meeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She shuddered as her orgasm piqued.

"I'm going to cum too, Lucy! Here it comes!" I felt my penis surge with pleasure and the first jet of cum shot into her pussy.

"It feels so good, Cal! Fuck me harder, shoot it all inside me! I want it all!"

I pumped harder, with each thrust I came more and more inside my wife. Finally, I was finished, and was just about out of breath. I leaned forward, resting my chest and head against her back. My erection subsided and it came out of her pussy. Cum dripped out of her onto the shower floor. There was a lot more than either of us expected.

"Wow," she said, also out of breath. "That was amazing, we should do it like this more often!"

"Yeah," I agreed between breaths. "Can you get me my inhaler? I don't want to have an asthma attack!"

She and I swapped places, so I could sit on the bench and continue catching my breath. Lucy always beamed with pride when our great sex triggered my asthma. "Sure, sweetie. You need to remember to take it before we have amazing sex like that! I'm finished in here anyways, why don't you get showered up. I'll bring you your inhaler!" She kissed me one more time and stepped out of the shower. A moment later, she reappeared with my asthma inhaler that I took and gave back to her. "Okay sweetheart, I'm going to go get ready with Cait. No peeking when you get out, ok? I want to surprise you with what I'm going to wear to dinner!"

"I can't wait!" I told her while cleaning myself off.

*****

While I showered Lucy gathered her outfit, makeup, and everything else girls need to get ready and disappeared into Cait's room, shutting the adjoining door behind her. She told me later what happened when she went in there to get ready for dinner.

Lucy dumped her handful of stuff onto the bed. Cait shut the adjoining door behind her.

"Oh my gosh, this is so cute!" Cait squealed, examining Lucy's knee length dress with a pink and yellow floral pattern.

"I know, isn't it great?" Lucy asked rhetorically. "My mom found it for me, at one of those outlet stores. At first I pretended not to like it because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of finding something perfect for me." Both girls laughed, it was common for girls to feel this way. "But when I tried it on, I couldn't keep lying, it was perfect!" The rest of her outfit was pretty cute too -- a strapless bra, pink thong panties and some pink heels.

Cait showed Lucy her outfit next. It was a knee length black and white leopard print dress. She was going to be wearing dark stockings underneath the dress, which would show off her legs. Lucy said she thought Cait's outfit was cute, but she secretly thought it was a little young for someone of Cait's age. Nevertheless, it was cute and she was sure it would attract some attention for her new friend.

The two women sat down at the mirror and began to put on their makeup. "So, you two really don't know what this cruise is all about?" Cait asked Lucy.

"No, I know," answered Lucy. "I read all about the cruise online long before we won that contest. Cal still thinks he registered for the contest, but I was the one who filled out the entry form. He's so clueless, it's so cute."

"Ooh, you're so mean!" Cait said, pushing Lucy playfully. "So those questions up on Deck 16...?"

"All an act, I know we're allowed to go naked around the ship. And as long as we're not doing anything especially kinky we're allowed and encouraged to have sex anywhere we'd like, with anyone we'd like."

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you!" She lightly punched Lucy in the arm. "I was walking on eggshells, I didn't want to be the one who broke the news to both of you that you're on a sex cruse!"

Lucy grinned, proud of her deception, "We've been married for about 5 years now. I wanted to spice things up. Cal can be pretty shy, especially when it comes to sex. I wanted to help push him out of his comfort zone. If we didn't win the contest, I was going to buy the tickets and email the cruise line asking them to pretend we won the contest, and mail us our tickets as though we won the prize itself. I knew if I broached the subject of a sex cruise with Cal that he would get overwhelmed. By winning (or 'winning')," she made the quote signs with her fingers, "I knew that Cal would jump at the chance to go on a cruise without looking at all the details. He's so impulsive, even when he doesn't verbalize what he's thinking I can always tell what it is. In this case, his train of thought would be simple: 'We won something? What is it? A cruise? Book the cruse. Go on the cruise. Get lots of food.' Now I just need to slowly bring him out of his comfort zone, sort of like I did on Deck 16 with my top off. That turned him on so much!"

"I noticed! You two, you were really loud in the shower!"

"Oh, you heard that? Sorry, I forgot the adjoining doors were open." She blushed again.

"Don't worry about it! I'm glad somebody's already embracing the cruise philosophy." Cait bit her lip, and put her hand on Lucy's thigh. "And, I have to say it was pretty hot to hear you two. I mean after making out with Jessica --"

"—Jennifer," corrected Lucy.

"—After making out with Jennifer, I was really anxious for the cruise to get underway. Now having heard you two, I'm really horny." Cait pouted, pretending to be sad.

"I'm sure you'll get laid soon!" Lucy said and the two girls laughed. They kept chatting while putting the finishing touches on their makeup.

*****

While they were getting ready in Cait's room, I finished up in the shower, put on a pair of khakis, a green button down shirt and nice brown loafers. I rolled the sleeves up on the shirt, and turned on the TV while I waited for Cait and Lucy to come back in.

There was a lot of laughing in the next room, that couldn't be good. I suddenly realized what they must be joking about... we had left the adjoining door open while we were in the shower! Cait must have heard everything. Well it was bound to happen, and Lucy would just have to get used to the fact that sex was going to be a part of this cruise.

I laughed to myself, I had read up on what Pleasure Cruises were before we boarded the ship. I was a little surprised to see they're philosophy was to provide a safe environment where people could act out their sexual fantasies without worrying about what other people thought. We had already seen some of this, Cait was making out with a woman she didn't know, and many women had already been seen topless including Lucy and Cait. It was going to be really interesting watching Lucy come out of her comfort zone. We would just work out way up to sex in public and everything else.

The laughing continued, and eventually the two women came back into the room. They both looked amazing, Cait's outfit was really sexy and showed off her stocking-covered legs. Lucy's showed off her figure, emphasizing her best features -- breasts, waist and butt. I got a little hard just looking at the two women, but there was not time to have sex again before dinner. I would have to wait to fuck Lucy again.

"Wow, you two look great," I said standing up.

"You do too, Cal!" Lucy said, walking over to give me a hug and a kiss. "I don't want to embarrass you too much, but she heard us in the shower. She's a little jealous so I said we'd be her wingman and wingwoman tonight at one of the dances on board. That okay?"

"Sure," I said kissing Lucy back. "What's your type, Cait?"

"Horny!" said Cait. "But aside from that, I'm bi-sexual. I'll tell you if I like somebody, and you can help me out, ok?"

"You bet! Well, are we ready for dinner?" I looked at my keycard. "It says that Lucy and I are at table 52. Where are you?"

"I'm at table 33. Too bad we're not at the same tables. Anyway, let's walk to the dining room together, and we can meet up later on?"

"Sounds good," Lucy said. She grabbed my arm, putting it around her shoulders. "Let's go eat! I'm starving!"

12