N.A.S.M.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert broke away from Brad's mouth. "I need wisdom too," he said, and took the remaining spurts down his throat before cleaning Brad's body with his tongue.

They finally separated and lay on their backs, panting, totally drained. At last Brad reached out and laid a hand on Albert's chest.

"Sometimes knowing I'm going to see you is the only thing that keeps me going during the year."

Albert gave him an exhausted smile. "Same here, buddy. When are we going to run away together?"

"Just say the word." They both knew it would never happen. They had too much at stake, their families, their careers, their lives. But it was fun to fantasize.

"You know," Albert said, "We ought to drink to Stanley's memory."

A moment's silence, then Brad said, "I think we already did."

"What do you mean? Aw, you..." Albert laughed as comprehension dawned. "You're right. Semen, straight up. The elixir of life." He squeezed Brad's flaccid cock. "I want another shot in the morning."

"You got it."

Their mortality for the moment vanquished, the two men turned out the lights and got under the covers. Albert took Brad in his arms, and soon they were asleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Lars420Lars42012 months ago

That was a boner maker for sure ! 😛

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Super hot story! Thanks!

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Hot

Nice sex. Be nice to have a next day 4 way all bareback with split roasts.

Darby4186Darby4186over 12 years ago
Convention time!

If I knew that was how conventions were going to be I would rethink my avoiding them like the plague. So how can one meet this type of colleagues? Thanks for the fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
h a s m

I am a mature bisexcual crossdresser, and enjoyed the story very much and look forward to reading your other stories. I am also a native of Texas.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Doctor's First Prostate Massage Colleague takes advantage of intimate procedure.in Gay Male
For the Love of Cock Mature man confirms his fantasy thoughts.in Gay Male
He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
More Stories