Nadia's Wanton Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tastes soooo good Nadie, wanna suck? Oh, sorry, you're busy, maybe later. Mmmm, gotta get back to my lolly."

Holding John's cock gingerly between two fingers, Marianne gently traced along the texture of his cockhead and down the side furthest removed from his abdomen to the point where the inside of his thigh met the skin of his scrotum. Then she leaned over and started sucking him there. John moaned and Nadia saw his eyes roll back in his head a split second before Nadia lifted herself off the lounge chair before collapsing back, frantically rocking her hips as she came hard.

Perhaps a minute passed before Nadia's eyes opened and noticed Marianne as she switched tactics, making a huge O with her mouth and starting to suck John hard and fast, using her hand to accelerate matters.

"Ahhhhhh!" John cried, thrusting his hips forward and driving his cock into the furthest reaches of her throat.

"I'm ... cumming!"

Marianne began to moan as she sucked even harder as she felt her brother swell. She was swallowing even as the first burst of jism cannonaded into her mouth.

Afterward, Marianne lolled indifferently on the lounge-chair, with dampened hair plastered to her forehead and traces of sperm along the sides of her mouth. Nadia lay inert; her mouth lolled open as if she didn't know what would happen next, but nonetheless, waiting patiently. John stood before the two girls squeezing the last trace of sperm from his flaccid member as he grinned lewdly at them.

"Ummm," said Marianne, "John, light up another joint for us will you, please?"

"Oh, sure Sis," and he handed her the remaining joint and lit it carefully as she held it to her lips and drew in sharply, then held it out for Nadia.

"Nadia?" He asked.

Nadia, her mouth filled with smoke from the joint, tore her eyes away from his still solid cock, and said, "What?"

"Would you think me rude if I asked you to show me your tits?"

"Ahhhh, I don't kn..." and abruptly changed her mind. After all she'd just gotten off watching his cock being swallowed. Who cared any more anyway?

Marianne seemed to be awaiting her answer with some interest.

"Sure, John," she said lazily, "You can touch them if you like, but go easy, they're very tender," but she was wishing he would bite them hard.

She pulled her top over her head and as her breasts bounced free John's eyes widened with renewed lust. Absentmindedly, he crushed the joint out and flipped it into the natural area behind him. Nadia placed a hand behind his neck and pulled him down to a breast, smiling contentedly on hearing him moan on seeing her hardened nipple coming toward him.

Marianne knelt down beside them to watch for a moment, and then said, "I think I'll leave both to him," but then took John's semi-limp cock back into her mouth.

"Nadia continued to hold John firmly to one breast and reveled in the sensual feeling his sucking on her nipple generated throughout her body. Opening her eyes she glanced down to watch his glistening cock sliding easily in and out of Marianne's mouth.

"Play with my nipples, John," Nadia moaned. "Pull on them gently."

His wet hand roamed across her breast, tweaking her other nipple as the one he was sucking on dropped from his mouth. He gazed up at her lust filled face as he took a nipple in each hand and pulled them out. Nadia moaned in pleasure. He began to squeeze them, gently at first but then harder and harder in concert with her moans. Nadia's hand edged its way back into her bikini bottom, until only her wrist was visible to a gawking Marianne.

"You're gonna wear it out frigging yourself like that," Marianne laughed through a wet mouth.

"Bite them! Chew on them!" a fevered Nadia growled. As an afterthought she spat out, "and fuck you Marianne!" Letting her fingers churn her pussy juices to a creamy substance that oozed slowly out along her thighs.

Happy to oblige, John bit hard on the sensitive bud. Nadia squealed in delight at the pain, but kept writhing and thrashed wildly on the lounge-chair; almost tipping it as she bit her own hand to stop from crying out.

As Nadia experienced the wonderment of his lips, his tongue and the crush of his teeth around her nipple, she came to realize her breasts were extra sensitive and vowed to pay more attention to them in the future. Her breathing quickened and she winced in pleasure as his teeth continued to gnaw at her tender nipple.

John moaned into Nadia's breast as his sister licked his balls and tickled his rectum.

Nadia's breasts were dotted with drops of John's saliva and perspiration. He knew what was expected of him and began to suckle in earnest, which caused Nadia's crooning to redouble as her arms held him tighter and her thighs began a rhythmic motion, gently rocking the two of them.

She realized he might make her come just from sucking on her tits and groaned in satisfaction.

"Oh Christ!" John cried out suddenly, abandoning Nadia's breast, and rolling away, "Sis, I'm gonna cum!"

Marianne, who was jerking John's cock furiously as she licked its crown halted abruptly.

"Don't you dare cum! You little fucker! I want you to stick that cock in me and don't come until I tell you to!"

To prove she meant what she said she gripped the base of his cock and squeezed.

"Ow!" John yelped.

"You come and I'll bite your balls off!"

"Okay, okay! What do you want from me?"

Marianne quickly arranged herself on all fours; her face between Nadia's ankles, her hands gripped the end of Nadia's chair.

"Fuck me from behind you asshole!"

"Yeah, okay Sis." And holding his swollen erection he moved behind her. Marianne reached back with one hand and opened herself to her brother. John spit into his hand and wiped it over his shiny knob providing additional lubrication and aimed his bobbing cock at her waiting hole.

"Stay right there, Sis," John nervously instructed. "Don't get up, you're about to have the best fuck of your life!"

John put the head of his cock at the slick, open lips of her cunt and groaned as he slid into her sweet, hot pussy as if it was always meant to be.

God she was tight, John thought, as he absentmindedly caressed a breast still encased in a halter.

That's really strange seeing how much she craved cock, he told himself, for he knew first hand that Marianne had been with three of his friends, for he'd brought them all together at various parties over the last two years.

He slid his now rubbery cock into his sister's cunt, and listened to her incoherent sounds wafting up to him.

"Ahhhhh! That feels good!" She groaned. "Now don't stop!" Her voice wavered hoarsely as she urgently keened. "Oh don't you stop John, please don't stop!"

Nadia could see the wanton look on her face as John pumped his cock into her. It was as though she could feel the intense wave of heat surging through Marianne herself, causing her to shake as if the very earth itself were trembling.

"Oh... right there... please John, slow down... yeah, it's okay, go ahead, just go slow," Nadia heard her croak coarsely.

Reassured that John would continue fucking her for a while longer, Marianne started to tug Nadia's legs toward her. Nadia helped by lifting her hips and lowering her bikini bottoms.

Marianne's indolent fingers fluttered along Nadia's warm flesh and commenced stroking the soft lips of her cunt. Nadia felt her lips swelling with each touch, her blood rushing to a point between her legs.

It wasn't long before Marianne had two fingers slowly pushing in and out of Nadia's pussy.

Nadia's clit began throbbing when Marianne's knuckle rubbed over it in a maddeningly teasing manner.

Off in the distance, Nadia heard Marianne tell her brother to stop; felt her changing her position so that he sat on the lounge chair and she straddled him, impaling herself on his shaft.

Now the girls faced each other.

"Mind if I have a taste?" Marianne asked as she rocked back and forth on her brother's erection.

Feeling erotically giddy, Nadia said, "Taking your orals as well, Marianne?"

"Nad, come closer," Marianne said hoarsely.

Nadia complied.

"Right there ... good. Now if I lean over just a little, I think... "

"Are you really going down on me Marianne?" Nadia inquired.

"Ummm, yes, if John can keep his dick in me, why not?"

With that, Nadia placed both hands on Marianne's head and pushed it down to her lightly fuzzed bush.

Looking up, Nadia saw John seemingly in shock at his sister's actions. She also noted his cock was still well into his sister's cunt. Then she moaned as Marianne's tongue found its target.

"Oh, look, sweetie, your little nubby has come out to greet me!" Marianne murmured delightedly.

Flustered, Nadia pulled the lounge closer for additional support to her shaky legs. Before long, Marianne held Nadia's clitoris between two fingers, and gently flicked it with her thumb.

Nadia groaned with pleasure, then shrieked as Marianne placed her mouth upon her wet, glistening cunt lips.

"Oh! Oh, my cunny," Nadia gasped.

Marianne opened her mouth and tongued the length of Nadia's cunt, celebrating in the taste of it.

"Eat me! Oh God eat me!" Nadia groaned, watching John through half-closed eyes as he inched his thumb into Marianne's ass.

Marianne wrenched her face from Nadia's sopping wet cunt, to grunt in surprise as her brother's thumb entered her ass.

"Oh Jesus!"

"Feel good Sis?"

"Ohhh, yes! Fuck me, fuck me! You can cum now!"

"Hey!" Nadia called out grabbing Marianne's hair. "No fair. Get back to work down there."

Marianne complied with an, "Umffffff."

Then the pool area was quiet except for the sound of John's balls slapping against Marianne and various grunts and panting from all participants.

As John fucked his sister harder, Marianne was forced forward and up Nadia's torso, reduced to licking and sucking her abdomen. Nadia moaned loudly at being abandoned so close to her orgasm.

John saved the day by changing his position. Pulling his sister onto the lounge, he placed her on her back, lifted both her legs upon his chest and told her to wrap her ankles around his neck.

As soon as Marianne did he started fucking her hard and deep.

Nadia straddling the chair, was able to place her cunt directly over Marianne's face, and did so, lowering herself to a hot, pointed, wriggling tongue. Marianne slipped her right hand up between Nadia's parted legs. Two fingers, pressed together, slid as easily into her dripping cunt as a straw into a milkshake.

Nadia shuddered at the penetration, and her mumbled raving grew louder. Marianne began mauling Nadia's cunt, frenziedly finger-fucking her friend, and sucking harder on her clit.

Gradually, Nadia's hips began to move faster against Marianne's face, smearing her nose and cheeks with her hot, sticky juices.

Marianne was lost in the taste and smell of her friend. As Nadia's climax approached, Marianne created a vacuum with her mouth over her throbbing clit, and sucked and stroked her hard with her tongue.

Nadia was cumming. Her body went rigid. Her thighs clamped tightly on either side of Marianne's head, increasing pressure on her ears.

Then Nadia bucked against her, screaming as she came, and then came twice more, smearing her nose and cheeks with her hot, sticky juices.

Marianne was lost in the taste and smell of her friend along with the aphrodisiac sensations caused by her brother's cock. She would never admit it to him, but he was the only man of the twenty-odd that she had fucked that really got her off.

As Nadia's climax receded, Marianne created a vacuum with her mouth over Nadia's still throbbing clit, sucking and stroking her hard with her tongue.

"Oh, yeah," Nadia wailed, "keep lickin' me, bitch! Keep lickin' me! Oh, Oh, Oh, yeah! Her pretty face scrunched up and she began bucking against Marianne's face and screamed loudly as she came yet again.

At the same time, John pushed Marianne's thighs back onto her chest and remounted her. Fucking her like a mad man now, unrelenting, pounding as hard and as fast as humanly possible.

Nadia started to fall off the lounge, but caught herself in time, then watched as Marianne began to come in torrents, orgasm after orgasm swept over her; her head weaved loosely back and forth; her eyes rolled up in her head. She was beyond grunting, beyond sound, beyond anything but ecstasy.

Nadia was trying to catch her breath and wanting nothing more than to sample John's cock herself, knowing it was probably impossible for the moment.

John slowed his pace to a crawl; glad he'd masturbated before coming out to the pool, he thought he might go on like this forever. His hand crept under Marianne's halter and he contented himself with pinching her turgid nipple, as he idly pumped his limber cock in and out of his sister's juicy hole.

Then it occurred to him that she might want him to play with her clit and did so, drawing a long satisfied moan from her.

John's eyes gleamed with lust as he looked at Nadia sprawled out on the chair, legs akimbo, caressing one breast and breathing heavily.

"Nad... can I tit fuck you... now?"

Nadia opened her eyes and saw his long, hard, veined cock jutting out so close to her face. She wasn't quite sure what he meant, but said, "Yes... go on, but hurry!"

Her hands went up defensively, but relaxed on feeling her breasts pressed together and the heat of his cock between them.

"Rub your tits on my cock, Nadia," he told her, his voice strained and hoarse. Obeying, she grasped both breasts and clamped them tight, holding his cock in a vice-like grip as he fucked furiously and began to come. His ejaculate burst forth and landed across Nadia's chin and throat.

His second shot laid a rope of jism along her right cheek. She blinked twice and then kept her eyes closed as John grunted again. Another line of jism hit her chin and drooled downward to her chest.

John rolled off her and Marianne, giggling, moved in between her legs, replacing him.

"Wasn't that terrific?" She said, and not waiting for a reply, thrust her tongue out to sample her brother's jism.

"Well, certainly different, Nadia replied, giggling, "That tickles. You know, I actually saw his sperm coming at me."

"No!"

"I did!"

"Incredible."

"I had to close my eyes; I thought he'd blind me if he got me there."

John spoke up, and both girls turned to discover he'd pulled his trunks back on. "Err... we'd better get out of here and ready for dinner. You know... showers and all." He finished lamely.

"You're right John," Marianne said kindly.

"And John?"

"Yes?"

"You were super. We'll have to do this again,"

"Maybe tonight we can all get together," he suggested and gripped his newly erect cock with one hand.

"Maybe. We'll see. Now Nadia and I have to get ready, see you later and John?"

"Yes Sis?"

"Keep it hard for me, err, us, will you?"

Giggling, both girls ran back into the house.

Chapter 3

Nadia found her room with no trouble. It was only two doors away from Marianne's. She wandered over to the window and looked out. Sure enough, she had a clear view of the pool. "My God, "she thought, "anyone could have seen us from here. Marianne must have been crazy to have started in there. We were so conspicuous."

Turning, she walked past the king-sized bed, covered with a blue and white striped comforter to the bureau upon which sat a bowl with some fresh fruit and an ice bucket with several cans of Coca Cola in it. She peeled an orange and popped a wedge into her mouth, opened a coke, then blithely stepped out of her clothes and walked naked into the shower.

Twenty minutes later she was looking at her reflection in the mirror and frowning. Nadia found the few extra pounds she carried to be very bothersome. Had she lived 200 years earlier, she might have been chosen to model nude for Rubens, but she was unaware of the famous artist and his genre of Rubenesque models.

Still pouting, she smoothed the sides of her black slip dress (actually, Charcoal netting over a black slip with tiny, white polka dots). She loved the netting ruched sides and ric-rack detail. The dress went to mid-calf and had a long slit down the side. She scrutinized her reflection. Satisfied no one could tell she wore no underwear beneath it; she studied the dress itself and was satisfied it showcased her full figured body. Nadia possessed large-breasts with an almost narrow-waist, broad, curvy hips and strong, shapely legs. The black seamed hose and spindly ankle-strap heels made them look longer than they actually were.

Facially, Nadia was not beautiful, although her cheekbones and jaw line were classic, however, her Roman nose was a bit too large and her lips a bit too thick. She'd never model, (unless Rubens made a comeback) but these features combined to give her an exotic look. She was unaware of it now, but in time men would like the way her nostrils flared when she was aroused, and the way those sensuous lips slackened just before they tasted a prick.

Bending forward, Nadia tested the angle for the abundance of cleavage the dress revealed.

"That should keep John hard until we can meet again later," she thought and giggled, while practicing a lewd smile in the mirror.

She put her handbag down on the bed and used her left hand to steady herself against the wall behind the headboard while she put on her right shoe. She reversed her position and teetering on her right leg put the other shoe on. A last second check in the mirror and Nadia left the room to join the others downstairs.

As it turned out everyone was waiting and watched her come down the stairs. John feigned a wolf whistle, Marianne gave her a warm smile and Marianne's parents, (Madeline and Craig, Nadia reminded herself) toasted her as she approached them.

"At last, here she is." Craig moved toward her and handed her a glass of white wine then put his arm around her shoulder.

"Paris, this is Nadia, a classmate of Marianne's."

"Paris Waterman. How do you do?"

The man's husky voice caused a tingle to ripple through her. Nadia blinked twice. He looked remarkably like Sean Connery following the James Bond series. He was trim, partially bald, with a full, dark beard that made his tuxedo look perfect on him. His thick eyebrows rose quizzically as he spoke and his eyes... seemed to penetrate right to her soul.

"Very well thank you," she managed and was saved as Marianne closed in upon her and engaged her in trivial conversation.

As she finished her glass of wine, Nadia learned that the family had a tradition of dancing for a few minutes before dining. They called it their pre-dinner ball. Suddenly a waltz was playing and Madeline and Craig spun off to the music.

John claimed his sister and Nadia stood there until Paris Waterman touched her shoulder and asked for the honor of the dance. Nadia held out her hand and he led her out on the dance floor and pulled her close as they joined the others in the waltz.

As they moved to the music, Nadia became very aware of his nearness. She'd enjoyed their first dance so much, she was glad when he suggested they have another. The second number was much slower and Nadia buried her head against his shoulder and sighed as he held her even closer.

As they continued their dance, she felt him growing hard against her. With their bodies pressed together as they were, there was no way she couldn't have noticed it.

"Something wrong?" Nadia asked teasingly, lifting her head from his shoulder.

"No, not at all." Paris quickly replied as he continued dancing. "I was just thinking what a good dancer you are."

Paris laughed when she commented on his dancing ability.

"I could be dancing with a dirty old man trying to cop a feel," she tittered.

Paris glanced downward into her cleavage and noted he could see most of her breasts since she was not wearing a bra.