Nailing the Tracks Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a sultry laugh as she moved to stand. "Oh, I think I have the space in my busy schedule for some more time with you..." Carey said, guiding him down now to sit on the edge of the couch.

"Guess I wouldn't be a good, ah, Christmas helper if I didn't..." Dylan offered, watching her huge tits shake as she moved up to mount him. Allowing him to guide his cock up into her snatch once again as she eased to down to get them both moaning.

"No, you would not... So don't disappoint me now, honey..." She said, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck while his hands gripped onto her waist. Taking the hint (or should that be order?) he started things up once again. Thrusting upward, making her rounded backside begin to ripple as his crotch connected up with her as she sat on his lap. Again doing all the work but giving them both the fruits of his piston-like motion as he didn't waste time in building into a similar rhythm to the one he'd just been doing. Filling up that already wet pussy with his thickness, and now getting a better view than the front row fans had been while she'd been performing on stage. Those large tits bouncing away in front of him as his force made her jolt upward before resting back down as the next pump got sent into her.

"MMMMM... Yessssss... That's it, baby... MMMMM... Give it to me... Nice and deep! MMMMM... With that nice, big cock..." Showing she was loving this a lot more than her attitude was letting her reveal, her gloved hands stroked across his shoulders as she was made to shift up and down on his cock even without her actively doing any of the bouncing. Groaning as his shaft pumped in deep, leaving her walls clutching his size as it slid in and out. "Ooooooh FUCK!! MMMM... Talk about... MMMMM! An early damn... AHHHHH... Christmas present! MMMMM..." She added between moans as her cursing further broke her usually Diva mindset. Her wet snatch getting stuffed from underneath as all she had to do was hold on and allow the younger stud to pump away nice and deep into her snug, MILF pussy. The sweat starting to form across her already gorgeous and curvy body as even without her festive attire on, the beauty known as the Queen of Christmas wasn't afraid to toss out some dirty talk and jokes while taking a massive dick.

"AWWWW SHIT! MMMM... Feels pretty damn good where I'm fuckin' sittin' too, ma'am! MMMMM FUCK..." Jay agreed as he pumped away with his long black cock to fill up that tight box of the more pale skinned stunner mounted on top of him. Speaking more to her jiggling rack however than up at her moaning features as his eyes bobbed now to follow the bounce of those rounded, mature tits. A bonus visual treat to go alongside the fantastic sensations he was getting of her snatch being tight around his thick shaft as even know the mother of two kids on top of him still had the sort of tightness to make it feel like she'd never been knocked up once. "AHHHH... Maybe I should say somethin' about... MMMM! This bein' better... AHHHH SHIT... Than a ride of damn Santa's sleigh? MMMMM..."

Carey let out a sexy laugh before moaning as she tossed her long hair back, leaving it sway behind her as her body continued to rock upward and then right back down without her even needing to put any energy into any bounce. "So much better... MMMMM FUCK... Just what a woman like me needs! MMMMM!! A big... Fat... MMMMM!! Fucking Black cock... Fucking filling me up... MMMMM YES!!" She said as the formerly twice married beauty revelled in being fucked better, harder and deeper than she'd gotten not just in a long while but in any of those past relationships from the sounds of her loud, shameless moans alone. "MMMM... Keep this up, kid? MMMMM FUCK... I might let you pick a present of your own... AHHHHH... Or at least a position with me..." She added with another gorgeous and confident smile cast down at him. Having to use a gloved finger to tilt his head up to see the approving, moaning look across her stunning face to rip his gaze away from her big titties.

"MMMMM... Sounds like I'd better fuckin' earn it, then!" The hunk underneath her smiled as his hands moved down, gripping her shapely backside as he turned up the pace a notch. Leaving her head now to lean back as she let out long, loud moans as his thrusts rammed in deep and stiff. The slap of his crotch hitting up into her skin as his heavy balls slapped off her now ringing out to go along with both their groans. Her hips and butt shifting up quickly to drive back down thanks to his grip as he ploughed away. Sending the next thrust up into her snatch as it got lowered down onto him. Ensuring she was stuffed full to the hilt just as they both wanted. Her gloved hands now firmly holding onto his shoulders like she needed to hang on now as she, despite calling the shots for this hook-up, for once didn't look like in full control of the fun she was happily a part of.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK YESSSSS... MMMMM!!! Fucking earn it, kid! FUCK! Fucking fuck that pussy, baby! MMMMM!! Fucking slam it! YES! FUCK..." She groaned out as she leaned in. Making those juicy tits slide across his nicely toned chest as she bucked up and down against him from his grip and the quick, firm pace of those pumps. Licking her lips and perhaps liking being not in total control of things a lot more than she's letting on as the groans poured out from her mouth. Still more being bounced on that thrusting pole than any actual movement she was doing on her part but loving it all the same. "MMMMM YES! Deeper! Harder! MMMMM FUCK!! God, I fucking love it! MMMMM! Fucking love... AHHHHH!! Big, black fucking cocks! MMMMM!! Feels so fucking goooooooooooood! MMMMM..." She moaned away as her snatch took a stuffing like she more of a porn star than a world famous, record setting and award winning singer. Her rump jiggling away just as her tits were as his body smacked up into her from underneath as he drove his cock in to the hilt like they've been fuck buddies for years rather than just the one evening.

The mood almost broken when he lifted her up and slid his cock out. Leaving the both of them groaning from that feeling of emptiness she now had. "You'd better not be taking a break now, kid..." Mariah warned, giving him a narrow eyed look but still one with plenty of desire in it.

"Naw, ma'am... Just figured out what position I'm takin' as my present." Dylan said, lifting her up to get off from him. "You got any lube around here in this fancy room of yours, Miss Carey?" He asked with a grin as he had her kneel then get onto all fours onto the lounging couch.

"You... Oh, you want my ass?" Carey looked back over her shoulder, keeping her gaze onto him. "You surprise me, kid... Most guys just want to fuck these big 'baubles' of mine..." She joked, taking a second to give one of her hanging tits a quick smack. "Over there in the drawer, bottle on the left." She rather shamelessly said, and giving her own approval for him to proceed.

"Well I guess most guys ain't able to last to this point so they've got to finish quick..." Jay joked as he quickly moved across. Finding the bottle quickly as he came back over. "And should I ask about why you had a bottle of this stuff ready or not, ma'am?" He dared to tease as he popped the bottle off and poured some out onto his fingers.

"If you've been in the business as long as I have? Mmmmm..." Her explanation was cut off when he spread her shapely backside apart. Working a finger across her entrance and getting a feeling of how tight she was back here, even more so than her snatch was. "You make sure to prepare for anything... Ahhhhh... Or anyone for that matter..." She claimed as the finger got worked into her backdoor. Making her groan and shift back out of reflex to work her rump against that invading digit. Feeling the lube getting worked around as he probed back and forth with a slow and steady round of pumps with his finger. A sign that he's no stranger to nailing a beauty in the lesser offered up hole, but in turn she didn't make it look like she was a novice to anal either. Groaning out as she got lightly finger fucked and that lubricant got expertly applied in that tight back passage of hers. "Including... Mmmmm! A hot fucking young stud with a big fucking dick..." She added, licking her lips as she locked onto that shaft as he pulled his digit out and stood up. Taking a moment to work some lube over his own inches as well to be properly ready.

"I ain't gonna fuckin' judge, ma'am..." Jay said with a cocky smirk of his own as he moved up behind her to half-stand, with the other leg up to plant a foot on the couch she was already on all fours on. That thick, curvy body of the mature beauty tensing up when his fat cock-head pressed against her entrance, as if she hasn't offered up this particular hole even less than the Diva does with her mouth and snatch. Not sounding like she was regretting letting this young stud call his shot however when they both moaned out when his dick pushed forward and the first few inches invaded her ass. Having to ease in and out at first to adjust to the vice-like pressure now around his long dark cock as he began to fuck her from behind.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Just... UHHHH!! FUCK! Less talk! MMMMM!! M-More fucking!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out as her still gloved hands tried to find some grip on the expensive furniture she was being fucked on. Gritting her teeth as she stared back and groaned out, even as she felt the buzz from having her back passage stretched out by such a fat slab of man-meat. "MMMMM!! Come on! You want to... AHHHHH... Fuck my ass? MMMMM... Then fucking do it! Fuck that ass! MMMMM! Fuck me!!" She demanded and not in the fearful, Diva-like way she makes orders for her assistants to carry out. Her glare back at him dripping with pure lust than any kind of anger as she watched her ass getting stuffed. Her own body responding to shift back a bit when the next thrust came in, setting off her tits to sway underneath her as the sweat continued to form and roll off her already stunning, mature body.

"My... MMMM! My fuckin' pleasure, ma'am!" He still used the formal title even with him clearly being in control of things now. Reaching down and gripping her waist right above the booty he was tapping as he began to put some added force into his motion. Working perfectly for the both of them as their moans continued to flow out as he forced more of those black inches into the more pale skinned stunner in front of him. Managing to make her cheeks jiggle even without his body hitting into her just yet thanks to both his thrusts and her own eager rocking back against him. Impressing in his own right not just by only just now starting to break out with moisture across his hunky body, but by lasting in this late stage of the action inside of a super tight hole that would make many a man blow an early load after a minute of pumps.

"MMMM FUCK YESSSSS... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOOH!!" She groaned out as her eyes were half-closed to stare back with need at the man already expertly banging her backside from behind. Unable to help herself in such a state of desire as she brought one of her hands up from the couch she was getting nailed on. Bringing it to her soaking pussy with a slap as the material of her stylish and no doubt expensive gloves instantly got coated with her juices as she began to furiously rub across her folds. "MMMMM YESSSSSSSS... FUCK!! Fuck that ass, baby! MMMMM FUCK!! Fuck it real fucking good! OH FUCK!! YES! MMMMMM..." The beauty known as the Queen of Christmas purred out as she kept staring back to watch herself taking all that cock as his inches worked in deeper with every stiff pump she took. Multitasking now as she not only kept up her shoves back to work her rump towards his rod, but made her fingers glide over her slot to maximize the pleasure. Another sure sign that this cannot be her first time engaging in anal with how she's taking such a huge dick without any hint of pain at all.

Little wonder that a mile-wide smile was plastered on the handsome face of the man over half the age of the beauty he was butt fucking as he ploughed away between her full, juicy cheeks. Getting to enjoy the sight, sound and then the sensation of all that pale booty clapping back into his toned, dark skinned body as he went all in into that rump. Barely even needing to haul her into his motion like during the other positions as, with her once high Diva-ego fried with the pleasure, she was now happy and eager to give back as good as she got to put in the work as well. All the more pleasure for them both as she got filled up balls deep with his meaty cock into her backside. So close in that as his nuts swung and smacked into her, the occasional brush of her juices-soaked fingers were felt as she wildly self pleasured.

"FUCK! YES!! FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Those loud moans and shameless cursing sounding even better than any festive track she's sung as the sweat dripped from her gorgeous face. Her usually perfectly set and styled hair now noticeably frazzled with strands both out of place and sticking to her cheeks from the constant swaying. All as her large tits shifted back and forth in time with her body's movement as she kept herself up on almost all fours. "FUCK! AHHHHH YES! MMMMM YES! FUCK THAT ASS! FUCK IT! MMMMM FUCKING FUCK ME!! OOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She near panted out as her head began to hang downward as the pleasure further built to the point of even overwhelming her Diva mindset. One arm busy under her frame to keep fingers rubbing away over her slot as more moisture along with her flowing juices dripped from her handwear and down her thick thighs. Caring little about the expensive or either cleaning bill or full replacement to the ruined material of the couch she's getting fucked on.

She wasn't in a state to complain here as she got a whole different sort of 'Stocking Stuffing' than she'd been joking about earlier on. That voluptuous frame of hers tensing up as she moaned out loud. Making her fingers go from just rubbing to full on jamming into her snatch as she drove herself into a nice, hard orgasm to further soak and ruin the material of those gloves. Her peak hitting even higher than her famed vocal range as she got fucked stiff and deep up the ass while grinding down on her already drenched fingers. Little choice, as if either of them were complaining about it, to ride out all the waves of pleasure blasting through her as he kept on pumping her from the back to make sure she enjoyed this 'festive' present as much as he was doing. Impressing again in his own right by managing to last as her back passage found a new tightness to cling around his inches while he pumped away.

"UHHHHH... GOD... FUCKING DAMN IT..." Mariah grunted, almost collapsing down onto the couch but saving herself with her hand, even at the expense of further staining the furniture, moving from her crotch to join her other arm to keep herself up. Another groan as she felt his cock leaving her well fucked asshole. "God... I can fucking feel it gaping..." She mumbled as she didn't need to see it to know that hole was spread wide thanks to the pounding.

"Guess that was one fine present, right, ma'am?" Dylan smiled as he stood up. Just to reach down and move her around, making her lay on her back on the already ruined seating.

"Did... Did I say you could take a second present, kid??" She narrowed her eyes but once again just showing burning lust as he moved up, putting his cock between her large, already heaving tits.

"Don't think you did, ma'am... But are you plannin' on stoppin' me, Miss Carey?" Jay was the one know with the confident look as he made the challenge, but already had reached down to take a hold of those huge breasts from the sides.

"...No, I am not..." She purred watching that big dick that's been balls deep in all three of her holes now get sandwiched between those huge MILF tits of hers. The sensation alone making her grown and perhaps distracting from the fact this shaft has just come from right between her ass cheeks to now start to thrust between her rack. Setting her mounds off to start to jiggle as he ploughed in and out with a steady but firm pace. Already making a slap ring out as his crotch hit the underside of those weighty tits. The sinful contrast of the dark tone of his shaft and the ample, pale skin of her mountains clear to see as he worked his dick in and out of that deep cleavage.

"Mmmmm... Since you've been such a good boy this year... Mmmmm... Well, this fucking evening at least... I'll let you have a bonus present..." Mariah groaned out. Even after getting fucked so hard to hit a dripping orgasm her mind was still swimming in sin rather than the festive thoughts and songs she should have on her mind after being an hour away from performing on stage. "Mmmmm... As long as you give me a present of my own... A nice treat to enjoy when you're finally done... You and this big, fat fucking Black cock of yours..." She added with a still lustful tone. Her eyes locked down onto the gap of her huge titties to watch the fat crown of his now very familiar dick pop out from between them. Just to race back down and jolt back out to repeat the motion as he gave it to that mature, juicy rack of hers just as quick as hard as he'd been enjoying any of her wholes over the course of this hook up. Even going at her firmly enough so she couldn't help but groan out at the feeling of his big, heavy dick sliding away into her sweat-soaked skin.

"MMMM... Oh I got... AHHHHH FUCK... A real big fuckin' treat for ya, ma'am..." He said between moans. A wide smile on his face as he stared down to watch his prick vanish and then reappear from between those vast, jiggling titties of hers. So much flesh than even with his firm grip at the sides of her mounds to keep them pressed against his big cock, she was still shaking away around his fingers as he ploughed away between her huge tits. His groans of approval sounding just as loud now as they had been when he'd actually been balls deep in one of her holes. "MMMM... And it'll taste fuckin' better... MMMMM SHIT... Than any fuckin' milk and cookies either! MMMM FUCK..." He was even able to match her festive dirty talk even as he grunted and felt his own limit start to approach as he pumped away into her mounds. A stiff and steady motion to show that just like how he'd been tapping her ass so expertly, this wasn't his first session of enjoying a big set of breasts around his rod either.

The same could be said for the worn out but extremely satisfied beauty on her back letting this younger hunk have his wicked way with her huge MILF titties. Moaning lightly and not just because her body was still buzzing in the bliss of being minutes removed from a long overdue and hard hitting orgasm. Perhaps though more used to using her breasts to finish off a man under her own power than willingly offering up her mounds of this stud's pleasure. Not looking like she regretted this decision or any other this evening to give her such a wild round of backstage sex. Gasping along with the smacks of his body colliding into her rack but not feeling a sting of pain from the impact as her big tits got fucked.

"Mmmmm... Make sure I get a taste of it, kid..." Mariah's tone made it sound almost like begging than the usual Diva demands she made. Feeling his length start to pulse between her knockers as he groped away at them while keeping the flesh pressed firmly against and around his cock. Her gaze still fixed on him more intensely than the gaze usually cast on festive gifts under the tree. Perhaps if not so caught up still in her own desire she might be even more impressed with the fact that he's managed to last between her rack far longer than any man before has, let alone anyone actually making it to this late stage of the action. But a smile coming across her lips when he finally pulled out of her tits and shifted up along the couch to grip his cock and start to pump away. Finding her mouth opening wide and even her tongue flicking a bit in anticipation.