Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,000 Followers

The camera then panned upwards focussing on a pair of beautiful, slim, white legs which were crossed. The woman was wearing a pair flesh coloured nylons or stockings (at this stage you could tell which).

The camera continued to slowly move upwards, focussing on her legs. The cameraman was clearly giving the audience ample opportunity to savour this ladies body. The film then came to focus on her, slim lovely thighs. They were not covered and Victoria assumed that, whatever the woman was wearing, it must have been short. Very short. On them, the woman had placed her hands which were folded in prayer like fashion. The camera then paused and focussed on an enormous, solitaire diamond engagement ring and platinum wedding band. The woman was clearly married.

The camera then moved on, still focusing in on her lovely thighs until it came to rest at the bottom of her dress. Victoria was right, the dress was very short since virtually all of her thighs were on display. There the camera again stopped for a few seconds. You could now hear the sound of heavy breathing. It sounded like it came from whoever was holding the camera and it sounded like a man. A few more seconds passed as the camera remained focussed on the top of her thighs, but it moved up and down in response to the heavy breathing, and no doubt excitement, of the cameraman.

Then, for the first time, words were spoken and they came from the man Victoria assumed to be the cameraman. "Lift your dress up so I can see the tops of your legs." Victoria immediately noted that the voice, surprisingly, was not that of Amos or Jessie since it was not a deep, commanding voice, but rather a soft voice and it appeared to belong to an older gentleman. Perhaps it was a very old black man who was directing proceedings, Victoria thought?

The film remained focussed on the top of her thighs, waiting for something to happen. But still, after a few seconds, nothing happened and her skirt remained where it was. "Come on now, do as you're told and lift your skirt for me."

"P-please, don't make me do it..." You now heard a sweet woman's voice, clearly belonging to the person being filmed. And it was also clear that she was being filmed under duress. Still the camera did not remove, remaining on her lovely thighs.

"Come on dear, do as you're told. You know you want to..." Again you heard the soft voice of the cameraman and this time his demands were met for, ever so slowly, her hands emerged to lift her skirt up. As was to be suspected, she was wearing stockings which were attached to white garters. The lady then pushed her skirt up right to her waist giving the audience a wonderful view of her exposed thighs. The camera spent around 30 seconds focusing on these before it slowly moved up again.

It quickly moved over her flat stomach until it came to rest on her breasts. Her large breasts and, to the trained eye, they were a 34-D. Unfortunately these were still covered by her light flowery dress but the cut was very low so you got a good look at much of her delicious cleavage. It also became apparent that the lady was not wearing a bra since, after a few seconds her nipples began to become erect and started to push out against the thin cotton material.

Despite her apparent reluctance, she had clearly dressed with her black Masters in mind.

After several seconds of focusing on her wonderful breasts and cleavage, the camera continued upwards and her neck came into view. The lady was wearing a big pearl necklace. Whoever she was, she was clearly a woman of means. Just these men's type, Victoria thought. Married, rich, attractive and reluctant, just like she was, she mused.

The camera then moved up again in order to finally reveal her face. And Victoria was anxious to see this poor lady's face in order to get a better idea of what type of woman could also fall under the spell of these evil, black men.

And when it came into view she gasped in horror for, on camera was not some random, anonymous lady who Victoria did not know but, staring directly into the camera, looking ever so nervous and licking her full luscious red lips was someone that Victoria knew and knew very well. It was the bishop's wife, Sandra!

"Oh my God!" Victoria screamed out, in utter shock and horror. Sandra Fowler, the wife of the Bishop of the Hampton's, one of the most respected dioceses in all of America, and the wife one the most senior bishop's in all of America, was appearing in one of Amos and Jessie's home made porno films! This was not possible. This was not right. "Oh my God, it can't be! It can't be!" Victoria screamed, in utter shock and confusion.

Indeed it was not just Victoria who was taken aback. Amos and Jessie were slightly surprised with her reaction. They had no idea that Victoria knew Sandra. Not that that this was an issue for them. Indeed it actually opened up several new lines of opportunity, which they had not previously envisaged...

"Do you know this woman?" Amos enquired?

"Yes, yes, I know Sandra. But she is the bishop's wife! His wife should be faithful... How? How? How did you get her on film? This is not right! She is the wife of the Bishop, a man of God. She, she is a true believer..." Victoria screamed out, looking at Amos, genuinely horrified at what she was seeing. Surely a man of God's wife should be immune from the evil machinations of these men. Was nothing sacred, she wondered?

Of course not. Not to these men, at least.

Amos laughed at her naïve, foolish question. "Every woman has needs, why don't you just watch the film and see what actually happens..."

Victoria looked at him, nodded her head, licked her lips and then looked back at the film. In some perverse, dark way Victoria already understood. Just a week or so ago she wouldn't have. But that was before Amos and Jessie had come into her life and introduced her to how a h0rny white woman, such as herself, should really behave (badly). She, like Sandra, was also a true believer, a conservative bible thumper who believed in the sanctity of marriage and the belief that the two races, black and white, should mix as little as possible. But her she was, serving them was. Who was she to judge?

Back on film, the respected wife of the Bishop, a woman who was normally associated with doing good, honest work, for the church and the local community, was staring back at Victoria with those big, blue baby eyes, looking like she was pleading with the cameraman for all this to stop.

"Oh God, this is so bad!" Victoria screamed out. But the way she panted like a dog in heat suggested she was turned on by the prospect of seeing one of New York's most respected women abused. Amos and Jessie also sensed that the bitch was getting turned on, which in turn aroused in them familiar feelings of sexual need. As such, both men simultaneously unzipped their pants in order to remove their abnormally large black cocks. Fully erect, they each stood at over a foot long. They then each grabbed one of Victoria's small little hands and placed them on their respective cocks.

Victoria, meanwhile, had not even bothered to look at what was going on next to her, so transfixed was she by the film. And even when the men placed her dainty little hands on their throbbing big black cocks, she did not even flinch from looking at Sandra's pleading face. Instead, she did what now came naturally to her and gently started to rub her Masters cocks.

Victoria's actions were an indication of the stunning transformation from religious, conservative wife to submissive whore for black cock. And the men, who were the ultimate cause and beneficiaries of this, sat back to luxuriate in the sweet administrations of their white whore, happy that her transformation at their hands was almost complete. Almost, because so much more would be expected from her...

Back on film, poor Sandra started to speak. "Please, please don't make me do this. Please, you know it is not right. You of all people must know this..."

"All I know is that you want this. That is why you came here, isn't it?" As the cameraman spoke again, Victoria thought she could recognise the voice, it sounded strangely familiar. She just could not place where she had heard it before?

But before she could dwell on this, Sandra looked straight at the camera and started to reply. "No! I-I was tricked. I didn't know he was going to bring me here. To this place. To where you would be! Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why?"

"I am doing this because I know you want this. I am doing this because I know you are a dirty whore for black cock.

"And just look at you. You have dressed for black cock, haven't you?"

In response to this Sandra said nothing other than look down and lick her lips. Clearly she knew that he was speaking the truth.

"You are not even wearing a bra, are you?" Sandra shook her head. "And you did this to please your black Masters, didn't you?"

"No, no, I didn't! I swear! I often don't wear a bra!"

"Don't lie to me!" For the first time the cameraman had raised his voice and, in response, Sandra let out a gasp of fear. It was as if she had not expected this and now a tear fell from her eye and slowly trickled down her cheek.

"P-please, don't..."

"No. I will not listen to your pitiful pleas for leniency. I will not hear them. You will do as you are told."

The film then slowly started to zoom out and, instead of the audience just being able to see Sandra's beautiful face, more and more of her and her surroundings came into view. It then became apparent to Victoria that Sandra was actually sitting on a toilet! The camera panned out even further and indeed Sandra was sitting on a toilet in what appeared to be some sort of lavatory cubicle. The camera panned out some more so that the whole strange scene came into view.

The men's cubicle in which Sandra was sitting was clearly a filthy one, judging by its state. The floor tiles, which should have been white, had developed a strange yellow look about them, probably as a result of un-cleaned piss. The walls on all sides were covered in graffiti and other dubious stains. This was a men's toilet in an establishment the likes of which Sandra or Victoria (in normal circumstances) would never visit.

And in this disgusting, filthy men's room, was Sandra Fowler, the good wife of the Bishop, sitting on a toilet, dressed in her tight, short, beautiful outfit, legs demurely crossed revealing her stockings and garters, her big tits heaving up and down, no doubt as a result of fear which also registered on her angelic face. In normal circumstances, no one would expect a woman of such beauty and class to be in a place of such filth.

To Victoria it all, understandably, looked rather surreal and she wondered what how Sandra ended up being in such a place?

"Now, do as you are told, get on to your knees and suck that big, black cock, you dirty bitch." As the cameraman spoke, he was also panting, no doubt, Victoria assumed, because he was utterly turned on and excited by having such a classy bitch as his disposal. She imagined that the cameraman was some old, black janitor, a filthy man who was responsible for cleaning (or not cleaning, as the case maybe) this disgusting place. Somehow he had managed to trick poor Sandra into coming here and that it was he who was about to be sucked off, hence his understandable excitement.

"No, no please, don't, don't make me..." Sandra pleaded.

"Sandra, do as you are told and suck that big black cock!" Victoria was a little taken aback by this for the voice on film was different to the cameraman's and Sandra had, for the first time, looked to one side, away from the camera, and it appeared that she was looking at someone else. This voice was a deep, commanding one and the man did not need to raise his voice to make his point. It exuded enough authority without any need for any histrionics. Victoria immediately knew that this was definitely a black man's voice. However, it was not the voice of Amos or Jessie since it sounded too posh and well spoken for them. But Victoria had no idea who it was since he, like the cameraman, stayed out of the picture.

Still looking away from the cameraman, Sandra continued to plead for mercy. "P-please Sir, I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to be forced to serve anymore black cocks. I want to be a good wife now. I want to go on working with my husband and the church, helping pass on the word of our Lord..." Sandra then her head to once more look at the cameraman. "But how can I do this when I am being asked to be a whore also? This is not right, this is not what I teach or believe... you know that, you can help me..." Clearly this was not Sandra's first time at being forced to be a black cock loving whore, but it appeared that she did not want it to go on any further and wanted it to stop.

"That is not our concern, Sandra, you are here to serve, and you will serve." Came the black man's firm reply. "You are here to serve our cocks, whether you like it or not. Your consent is neither required, nor deemed necessary. So, I suggest you do as you are told, you know you want to..."

Sandra looked down and, licking her lips, replied, "I don't have any choice, do I? I have no choice but to serve your cocks." Then, looking back at the camera and, as if she was talking to the cameraman alone, she continued. "But, I do it under duress. I never meant any of this to happen. I swear, I always wanted to be a faithful wife. I never wanted to become a whore for black cock. He made me do it!" She screamed as she pointed in direction of the second man. Tears were now streaming down her eyes and, as she wiped them off her cheeks, she went on. "I will do this because I am being forced to, because I have no choice, not because I want to..."

"Of course you don't, you dirty whore. Now, do as we say, get on your knees and suck that cock." It was now the cameraman's turn to speak and this time Sandra meekly nodded her head in agreement.

Victoria now assumed that Sandra would kneel down, crawl over to the cameraman, or his accomplice, and suck their cocks. However, surprisingly, Sandra did not get up and make her way towards the camera. Instead she swivelled on the toilet to her left (and the audience's right) so that she was now at a 90 degree angle from the camera and, rather than get a front on view, you got a perfect view of her lovely profile. Then, getting off the toilet seat she knelt on the disgustingly dirty floor and slowly shuffled forward until she came to the side partitioning of the toilet cubicle, the one which usually partitions one cubicle off from another.

This at first looked like any other partitioning, to the left of Sandra there was a toilet paper roll and the wall had a heavy amount of graffiti on it. But that was as far as any similarity would go for, right in front of Sandra's pretty face, you could see that there was a hole. It was a big hole, one which if you wanted to look through you could easily see what was going on in the toilet next door.

Sandra's face was now about a foot away from the hole, and her mouth was open. Victoria was confused. Naively she wondered what on earth could Sandra be doing, kneeling on the floor, mouth wide open in front of an empty hole in a wall?

And, in a matter of a few seconds, sweet little Victoria's confusion was resolved when out popped through the hole, a big black cock.

Of course, this was no normal hole, this was a Glory Hole.

"Oh my God!" Victoria screamed, she had not been expected this! The bishop's wife, was about to suck a big black cock, in a men's toilet, and she would not even know who she would be sucking!

Victoria found it utterly obscene, abhorrent and amoral. As a result, her pussy became wetter and her nipples harder. It seemed that the filthier the situation, the hotter she became. She was as bad as Sandra, she thought.

The head of the cock was now just a few centimetres away from Sandra's open mouth. She had not yet touched it and, before she did, her face turned to face the camera once more and, looking again with those pleading blue eyes said, "Please, please make this stop. Please, you can make this stop. I don't have to do this, please..."

"Suck it, bitch!" the cameraman yelled in response to her pathetic pleas. Sandra once more looked back towards the enormous black cock and, rather than immediately suck it, her tongue emerged from her mouth and she started off by licking the massive plumb. It was as if she wanted to delay the inevitable from happening.

"Oh, I don't want to do this, I don't want to be forced to suck on this man's cock. It is so black! It is so big! Oh, this is so wrong..."

"Do it, bitch!"

Sandra still did not suck it but instead, grabbing hold of the base of the cock in her hand (Victoria noted that as with the cock she was being forced to hold, poor Sandra was unable to fully grasp it) she began to plant sweet little kisses all over it. Groans, presumably from the owner of the prodigious cock, were now clearly audible and Victoria assumed that this prevented any further admonishments from the cameraman since she was clearly now giving the cockholder some pleasure.

The camera then zoomed in on Sandra's face as she kissed the cock and Victoria was slightly confused by what she was seeing. For, on the one hand, Sandra was still crying, tears were pouring down her cheeks and she was clearly performing this disgusting act under duress; but on the other hand, the way she lovingly planted those girly kisses all over the mighty weapon suggested that she was, at the same time, paying loving homage to the mighty beast.

It was apparent to Victoria that there were a number of conflicting emotions raging through poor Sandra. She clearly did not want to suck this man's cock, but at the same time, through past experience no doubt, she would have been aware of the pleasure serving a black Master could bring to white sluts. Victoria was familiar with such conflicts, although she was clearly on the way to resolving them. In the black man's favour, of course.

"Now Sandra, please open your mouth, do as you are told and suck this man's cock." The cameraman asked.

Sandra's tear streaked face turned once more to stare right into the camera. "Oh, p-please, I don't want to. If you make me do this, it will be against my will. And this man will be r@ping my mouth. Do you want that to happen? Do you want me to be raped?" It seemed like Sandra was being slightly disingenuous since as she spoke, she carried on rubbing the man's cock. Pleading to stop sucking a cock whilst still rubbing it was slightly contradictory, Victoria thought. Subconsciously or otherwise, a part of Sandra clearly wanted to please her attacker.

But in any event, she was not making the decisions. She was being forced by the cameraman and his friend and they were clearly in no mood for mercy. "Yes Sandra, my dear, I want you to be raped. I want you to act like a dirty whore... So, open your mouth and allow this man to rape you, you dirty fucking bitch..." replied the panting cameraman and, once more, the picture shook as the dark proceedings continues to affect on him also.

Sandra looked back at the cock, which she had not stopped rubbing and very slowly, and apparently reluctantly, she opened her mouth and allowed the head to enter.

Because the man whose cock Sandra was being forced to serve could not see what was happening, directions on the sucking came from the cameraman and his friend, the second man. And it was the second man who spoke first. "Sandra, my dear, you can do better than that." He said, in his deep, calm, assured black voice. "The poor man clearly has a need that needs to be served, and I know from experience that you can do better than that. Much better.

"Move your head forward so you take more of his cock in... That's it, you can do it. Yes, just like you did with me when you sucked my cock the other day... The fact that you are here, in this place, should not stop you. A good whore should be able to serve black cock anywhere... Good! Good! Take in a little more... A little more... There you go, you have managed to get in all 12 inches in, you dirty whore."

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,000 Followers