Naivete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

After a few moments Michelle found herself moving up towards Greg when he pressed in, matching that slow tantalising rhythm that was shredding her nervous system.

Soon they were moving as a united pair, with Michelle transferring her gaze to Greg's face, watching as he gently made love to her. Greg was in no hurry. He finally had Michelle where he wanted her, and he was going to keep her there for a while yet.

Gently the pair of them rocked on, until eventually Michelle's eyes closed, shutting everything out but the sensations being triggered within her by Greg's erection.

Soon Greg started a slow acceleration, moving faster at a slow rate, drawing Michelle along with him. And moving faster, harder, faster.

Michelle was gasping and giving out little screams as Greg thrust into her, feeling her climax coming and hurrying to meet it. She felt Greg slide his hand down and felt his finger sliding into her, and then he flicked her clitoris again.

Michelle screamed, climaxing hard, frantically clinging to Greg as she convulsed under him, feeling him flooding her as he matched her climax.

Lying still, Michelle quizzed Greg.

"Why did you feel it necessary to rape me? What were you trying to prove?"

"I wanted you, and I hate to disappoint you, love, but it wasn't rape."

Michelle sat up, indignant.

"What do you mean it wasn't rape? I specifically said no," she protested.

"I asked you if you want me to make love to you quickly or to take it slowly. When you said to take it slowly and then finished talking off your pyjamas, you were giving me permission," Greg explained.

"And what would be the opinion of Margaret and Peter when they get home and I ask them?"

"If you ask Margaret, she'd probably say it was rape. Peter on the other hand would say you gave me permission. But you probably shouldn't ask Peter."

"Why not," queried Michelle.

"Because he's a man. He'll probably lure you into a discussion about sex and then seduce you, willing or not. I keep telling you that you don't seem to realise how enticing you are. Especially dressed the way you are."

Michelle suddenly remembered that she was naked. She groaned and grabbed for her pyjamas.

"I'm going to bed," she announced. "Maybe it will all make sense in the morning, but I doubt it."

"That's the best offer I've heard all day," Greg said cheerfully. "Don't bother putting those on. We'd just have to take them off later."

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers