Naked About Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly lifted her head briefly. "Shush.....lay down" she said softly, then put her face back on Amy. Amy complied and Holly, her mouth and hands never leaving their work, leapt on the bench over Amy and put her hot soaking cunt over Amy's face. Amy took the hint and shoved her mouth and tongue into Holly's pussy. Holly shrieked into Amy's slit at the contact. Then, as if by mutual decision, they both used a finger lubed in her juices and penetrated the asshole of the other, both yelping in pleasure as they did so. Their moans and groans became yelps and eventually graduated into shrieks and screams of pleasure, although they were all muffled by each other's pussies and fingers. Finally they both screamed as they came together in a huge climax. Through it, they were still pleasuring each other, and they began climaxing multiple times, as their pussies began squirting over and into each other's mouths. Finally, after about two minutes of continuously climaxing, the girls finally came down. They sat up and began kissing each other passionately on the lips. Their afterglow was interrupted by a throat clearing in front of the bench. They both looked to see a middle-aged couple standing not ten feet from them. The man had a massive bulge in the front of his shorts that he didn't seem shy to show off and the woman had a large wet spot in the crotch of her shorts. They were looking at the girls with a mixture of shock, wonder, and lust. The girls giggled and Amy said "I hope you enjoyed the show as much as we did." With that, the girls got up and walked hand-in-hand to the convertible. As they got in, Holly put her hand to her mouth to wipe of Amy's pussy juice. "No" Amy admonished "Leave it there. I want people to see that we just fucked in public!" Holly excitedly shook her head yes in agreement. "Ok, I think I've had enough public excitement for one day. Let's go to my place and head to bed, although I don't think we'll get much sleep tonight. What do you say, lover?" Holly asked, batting her eyes at Amy.

"That's just what I had in mind." Amy responded with a giddy smile. Together the new lovers rode off, naked and holding hands, into the sunset.

12