Naked by Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

Jan gave Tom a big smile as she raised her arms and pulled the shirt over her head as she stood in front of my brother.

Tom walked beside me with my bike as we headed back to the motel. When the crowd had thinned, he told me, "congratulations on your victory, unfortunately you can't show the trophy to mom and dad. It says that you won the Naked Criteria." I only smiled at the news. "Mom would be OK, dad thinks I am still his little girl."

At the motel he and Mike put the bikes away as waited for them. As we walked to the pool area for the party, he spoke again, "you two really smell good."

"Thank you, but I am a little sweaty. I didn't think you guys liked the smell of a girl's perspiration."

"I was not talking about you; I was talking about your bike seats. They had a smell that was good enough to eat."

I again hit him in the arm and Jan said, "Anytime big boy, you know where it came from."

We all laughed as we walked onto the pool deck. The crowd cheered when we appeared and several of the guys suggested that we take off our shirts again. I smiled and continued to walk to the table that Jan was holding for us.

Jan sat next to Tom and I purposely sat close enough to Mike so that our bare legs were touching. I noticed that Jan had moved closer to Tom who in response had put his arm around her shoulders. A couple of times I noticed that Tom's finger tips seemed to be touching Jan's breast. I also made no effort to keep the hem of my shirt pulled down. I noticed that Mike had noticed my indiscretion and after an hour was able to see the upper part of my pubic hair. He then put his arm around my back and casually let his hand touch the side of my breast.

Finally, the crowd was starting to disperse and I leaned over to Jan and said, "It's time to get naked again, we will lead at least two others to the pool." Jan turned to her brother and said. "Well guys its time for us to get to see all of you."

Jan looked at me and reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. I quickly followed her lead and we ran both ran across the deck and jumped into the pool. The feeling of being naked in front of others got me going again and I felt a lot of moisture run down my leg as I ran to the pool.

Tom pulled off his shirt and pants and joined us in the pool. Mike was a little hesitant but moved quickly to catch up. By now everyone was aware of what Jan and I did. Some of the girls started taking off their clothes while their boy friends didn't know where to look first.

Twenty girls joined Jan and I in the pool and immediately started to encourage the others to join them. Mike and Tom encouraged the guys to join us.

Finally, everyone was naked and in the pool. Tom and Jan continued to be interested in only each other. Mike came over to me and playfully pushed on my arm. Again, his fingers touched the side of breast for an instant. He seemed to enjoy being with me and I was looking forward to later in the room. As usual, when a group of college kids are in a pool, whether dressed or naked, a battle of horse always starts. Jan climbed up on Mike's shoulders and pressed her naked pubes into his neck. I jumped on Mikes back and pushed him down so I could get up on his shoulders. Mike was tall enough so that I was all but out of the water. It was a real stimulus to feel his neck rubbing across my already stimulated sexual center. Mike took the opportunity to touch the inside of my thigh as well as the outside.

Tom and Jan approached us and initiated the battle by trying to knock us over. Jan pushed on my shoulders and then reached down and gently twisted one of my nipples. Her intent was to get my hand occupied and not try to push her away. Tom reached up from below and put his hand on my inner thigh. When Mike lunged forward, Tom's hand slipped in between Mike's neck and the top of my thigh. Tom and Jan were pushed from the rear by another couple and for a moment turned to ward off the attack.

Jan's bare bottom was right in front of Mike's face. He moved his hand from my thigh and gently patted his sister's bottom. After being out of the water, my lubricating juices were now flowing onto Mike's neck. In fact, I began to slip down and Mike was forced to pull me back into position. He turned his head, and with a smile said. "I don't know if I can hold you, with all that slippery lubrication." Just as Mike finished, Jan pushed on my breasts and Mike and I fell over backwards.

While we were underwater, we got turned around and Mike's mouth covered my vaginal lips. When we were both standing up, he licked his lips and said something sure tastes good in the water. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his rapidly expanding manhood. I leaned forward and kissed him with my lips parted. His tongue quickly began to search my mouth and check for any cavities in my teeth. I returned the favor and for several minutes we stood in a lip lock. We broke the kiss and Mike took my hand and led me out of the pool.

It was getting cold and wanted to dry off with the towel. Mike took the towel from me and began to rub down my backside. When my back was dry, I turned around and faced Mike. "You're not done yet." Mike then proceeded to dry my arms then my shoulders, then my legs, my neck and finally he rubbed down my chest. I took another towel and returned the favor for him. I waited until the last moment to cup his family jewels and his rapidly growing penis.

"You better cover that up, some of the other girls might be jealous and attack you." Mike then wrapped the towel around his waist. I didn't bother or want to cover up as I continued to enjoy being naked.

Finally, Tom got tired and let Jan slip down his back. I am sure Jan made sure her breasts slid down his back before she was able to stand. Tom turned around and pulled Jan to him. He leaned over and kissed her softly. Jan put her hands in back of his head, pulling him closer as she parted her lips.

Tom put his hand around Jan's waist and held her bottom as he led her to the steps leading out of the pool. Without moving his hand, he guided her to our table where Mike and I were waiting. Without a word, Jan and I lead the guys towards the room. Without thinking, I walked into the lobby naked and headed down the hallway to our room.

When we were in the room, I reached down and loosened Mike's towel which had been hiding a now fully erect penis. Tom was also nearly fully extended and his penis slapped against Jan when she pressed against him for another kiss.

Jan ended the kiss and turned around. She leaned back into Tom while he put his hands on her stomach. She reached down and pulled Tom's hand up to her breasts and looked straight at her brother. "Mike, I am a virgin but I have decided to lose my cherry to Tom here if he will do me the honor. Now, you can take a walk while we make love or you can stay and watch us. I really would like you and Jessica with us."

I turned to Mike, "how about you and I showing your sister my brother how it is done before she takes Tom into her body." Mike gave me a big smile and pushed me down on the bed. He pushed my knees apart and got down on his knees. "You have been teasing me all night with your body, juices and smells. Now I want to check the source out up close."

With that Mike kissed my sex and began to gently lick my moisture. His hands moved to my breasts and concentrated on my sensitive nipples. I was already aroused and his sudden actions were just what I wanted. Jan was sitting on Tom's lap with her head on his shoulder. I looked over at him, "are you sure you want to watch your little sister get fucked?'

Tom's smile was the last thing I remembered before my body erupted in a violent spasms that centered in my groin. Mike had trouble keeping his lips in contact with my vaginal lips. When I had calmed down he started me up again by taking my engorged clit into his mouth. Within seconds I was again in ecstasy and moving my head on the bed. Mike let me move freely and when I calmed down, he pushed me up onto the bed. Again he spread my legs and slipped in between my knees.

His manhood was only inches from engorged sex, in my haste I reached down and pulled him to the entrance of my vagina. Mike held back. "Do we need protection?" "No, I just finished my period Thursday." With that he pushed into me and because of my arousal slipped all the way in with virtually no effort. I was now aware enough to contract my klegal muscles. Mike's eyes widened as he felt my vagina squeeze his member.

Mike moved in and out with a very deliberate stroke until his crisis overtook him. He then speeded up his thrusting into me until he finally groaned and pushed even further into me. To my surprise I responded with a very pleasant but not large orgasm that coincided with Mike's shooting his juices deep into my belly.

Unlike my previous two lovers, Mike did not immediately go soft and slip out of me. Instead he rolled us on our sides while keeping his manhood buried in me. When we settled I finally noticed our audience. My brother was now caressing Jan's breast and had a hand between her legs. Mike smiled at me, "that was beautiful." I smiled back at him. Jan's eyes were glazed and was obviously in the midst of coming down from a very strong orgasm. It was all she could do to look with loving eyes at Tom.

Mike finally slipped out of me and as he did a slurping sound was heard by all. A flood of liquids followed him out of my vagina. Within seconds of his exit, my leg was wet with our juices. Mike was now fully aware and kissed me gently. "Let me clean you up." I assumed that he would get up and get a towel and wipe up the mess between my legs. Instead, he repositioned himself so that his head was again between my thighs.

He leaned forward and gently started to lick up the remains of our love making. His touch felt so soft and wonderful, I could only take a few seconds of his efforts before I again tensed and enjoyed another release. That made four in less than an hour, this more than doubled my lifetime orgasms from a man.

Tom had now laid Jan on her back and was intently doing to Jan what Mike had just done between my legs. Jan's body again was racked with spasms which Tom enjoyed by watching the smile come to Jan's face. When, she finally settled down, she looked into Tom's eyes and said, "I am ready, please be gentle."

Mike rolled over behind me and pulled me towards him. With one hand on my breast and the other around my waist, we were in position to have a front row seat to watch our have sex.

In preparation, Tom rolled towards us and pulled Jan onto his stomach. He looked into her eyes and in a gentle voice said. "The first time it is better for you if you are on top." Jan smiled and relaxed into Tom's arms. Tom held her for a few minutes and finally pushed her upper body into a sitting position on his stomach.

"Now rise up on your knees and position yourself over my erection." Jan followed Tom's instructions until the tip of his penis was just touching the entrance to her tunnel. "Do we need some protection?"

"No, my period should start tomorrow. I hope I don't make a mess in the bed when we go sleep." As she spoke, she reached down, grasped his manhood and positioned it at her opening. "Now, you are in charge, drop down when you are ready and only go as fast as you want." Tom's reassurance gave Jan confidence and she slowly dropped down. The head of Tom's penis disappeared into Jan's vagina. Jan smiled and again let her hips down. Tom and Jan both felt a resistance. A smile came over Jan and she said in a loud voice, "I really am a virgin." With that, she pushed downward again. A grimace crossed face followed by an instant smile as we all realized that she was now really a woman and the remnants of the symbol of her being a young girl was now completely shredded and torn.

Tom realized that he had broken through her barrier and from her smile he knew she was ready to finish. He helped her by lifting up her hips so that he could slide out of her sheath. As she pushed down, Tom pushed up which started a rhythm for their thrusts. Jan's eyes again glazed over and her head began to move side to side. As her head moved faster, her lower body no longer was able to help. Tom realized the situation and gently rolled Jan onto her back. With Tom now on top and in control, he began a slow but deliberate thrusting. Jan continued to loose control and finally let out a grown and went completely limp.

Tom nearly slipped out of her as she totally collapsed onto the bed. Instead of continuing to thrust into a corpse, Tom rolled onto his side and pulled Jan into his arms. Within moments, Tom signaled to us that she was asleep in his arms. Tom was still fully erect and had no one to give him relief except himself.

Mike realized the situation and whispered in my ear. "Go over and take care of your brother, I'll keep a spot warm for you here."

At first, I did not realize what Mike was suggesting. When I figured it out, I slipped out of Mike's arms and stepped over to the bed. My plan for my brother consisted of giving him a blow job till he could release his sperm. I leaned over and put my mouth around my brother penis. I began to move up and down trying to create the necessary friction Tom needed.

After my efforts proved to be awkward and probably ineffective, Tom asked. "Could I make love to you?" My body was ready for another round but my mind said that oral sex was a lot less of a sin with your brother. Finally, my body took over and rolled over beside Tom and spread my legs. Tom took my action as an invitation and immediately positioned himself so that he could enter my body in the missionary position. Thankfully, Tom wasted no time in slipping into me. I am sure he did not want to give me any more time to think about what we were about to do. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist and I helped him push into my waiting body. Neither of us could last very long and as if our mother had signaled it was time to come in, he started to spray his seed into my vagina. I joined him as soon as I felt his warmth and again enjoyed a very pleasant release. Tom leaned over and gave me a brotherly kiss on the lips. I parted my lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

We remained locked together until he slipped out of my body. As our lips parted, we smiled at each other and from our expressions; we conveyed a very deep love for each other. Tom sat back and let me crawl out from under him. As I moved I bumped into Jan who only moaned and continued to sleep. I immediately slipped into bed with Mike. This time he did not offer to clean me up. Instead, we settled into each other's arms and shared the wet spot on the bed.

I woke up first and found Mike's arm around me giving my head a soft pillow and giving me a sense of protection. As I laid there enjoying the feeling of security, I realized that maybe Mike and I had something more between us than an erect penis and lubricated vagina. For the first time in my life I felt the first tingles of love between a man and a woman.

I looked over at my brother and Jan. I thought about what we had done together last night. I know it is wrong in every way, but I would do it again.

Tom moved and Jan's eyes opened. Tom looked into her eyes and gave her a wonderful loving smile. Jan smiled back. "I know we did some thing. I feel a little sore down there but I also feel so wonderfully relaxed." Tom did not mention that Jan had gone to sleep but instead started to caress her face and spread little kisses all over her face.

Tom moved his hand down Jan's stomach until his fingers touched the wiry hair of Jan's sexual center. As a gentleman he stopped and made no effort to touch Jan's sex. Jan reached down and pushed his hand downward so that her mons was covered with his hand. His gentle touches produced an instant reaction with Jan. Her face became so peaceful that I knew she was thrilled by Tom's attention.

Finally, she was ready. "Tom, please love me again." Jan spread her legs and Tom moved into position. His erect penis slipped easily into vagina and again resumed thrusting into Jan's body. Jan reacted with awkward hip movements that finally turned into a proper female thrust towards her thrusting lover.

Tom continued on with his pace speeding up as time and need dictated. Finally, Tom pushed into Jan and was obviously depositing his seed in her for the first time. Jan also seemed to be overcome with a release that resulted in a look of satisfaction on her face. Subconsciously, Jan must have realized that she was really now a woman.

Tom held her for several minutes and just as his flaccid penis slipped out of Jan, she screamed in obvious pain. Her hand immediately went to her lower abdomen and pushed inward. When the initial pain had subsided, Jan rolled to the side of the bed and put her feet on the floor. It was then that I noticed that her vagina was flowing blood that was running down her leg.

As I watched Jan calmly stood up, placed her hand over her vagina and hurried to the bathroom. In a few minutes, Jan came back in the room with all remnants of her recent problem gone. I did notice a tell tale string hanging down which confirmed that Jan's period had started. She walked to the bed and took Tom's hands in hers. "Thank you, you were so gentle and I feel so good knowing that you were my first." She then pulled Tom up onto his feet. "Come on we need a shower. I can't make love but we can still enjoy each other."

As Tom and Jan disappeared into the bathroom, Mike moved to let me know that he was awake. He kissed my ear and whispered to me. "How are you, do you feel as good as you look and feel to me."

I smiled, "yes, I feel wonderful. This is the first time I have awakened with a lover. I am a little sore down there but if you are gentle, I want you inside me again."

With that Mike began to caress me. Only a few caresses had me stimulated and ready again. As a gift to Mike, I rolled onto my stomach and raised my buttocks. As Mike entered me from behind, he seemed to appreciate that I let him do me doggy style.

This was my first time with the man behind and above me. The feeling of him entering me was really nice and the slap of his testicles felt so different. Mike knew enough to reach under and caress my clit and after only a few gentle touches, I had a mind blowing climax. The worst part about it was that my arms collapsed and my face slammed into the pillow. As I pushed with my arms Mike pushed into me and stopped. I then found another advantage of my butt being up in the air when having sex. The juices didn't start running out immediately after my partner slipped out of my body.

I collapsed flat on the bed with Mike laying partially on me. We laid there with our limbs intertwined. Mike whispered in my ear, "You are really special."

Just then, Tom and Jan came out of the bathroom and announced that the shower was warmed up and ready. Mike led me into the bathroom. While, he adjusted the water, I sat on the toilet and emptied my bladder. I guess Mike really was someone special; this was the first person to ever see me pee as an adult.

Mike pulled me up and I stepped into the shower, he then went to the bathroom. I had seen Tom pee before but this was an intimacy I had never shared with any else.

In the shower, Mike continued to gently touch me and caress my body. His washing efforts were secondary to his explorations. Before he finally reached between my legs I looked down and saw a real mess of in and around in my pubic hair. His hands moved slowly over my most sensitive areas until I was clean again. I returned the favor and for my efforts, a hard shaft poked into my back and stomach.

When we were all clean and dressed, we packed our belongings and headed for the motel lobby. Tom took care of checking us out while the rest of us headed for the snack bar for breakfast. Mike and Tom were dressed in their racing shorts which were skin tight and gave Jan and I a wonderful vision of what we knew was inside.

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers