Naked Gardening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I served the wine and she dished up the entree, followed by the main, the desert a coffee and, my favorite, an after dinner mint. Oh I should add I cleared away after each course and loaded the dishwasher.

We kicked our shoes off and cuddled on the sofa after that, French kissed too- well I thought she didn't like it- and finally went off to bed. She got out my best pajamas and she put on a beautiful sheer nightie. It ended up keeping her neck nice and warm as we made love for the first time in a long while.

The next morning we shared a lovely breakfast and she asked if she could leave me here alone as she had to go and get a few things.

"Its alright, I'll keep my clothes on," I said rolling my eyes at her.

'Oh, OK, looks like another scorcher, that's all. Oh well, please yourself," and she smiled enigmatically.

Well I got stuck in, a second dig, a rake over and I'd be ready to plant I thought as I worked away. It was hot and once again all the gear came off. A half hour later Milly opened the gate and came through. She was wearing a sun frock and she lifted it up to show me- no knickers.

I told her how Mo had been and our romantic evening, including the love making. She glowed.

"Oh that is so wonderful Arthur, Jane will be thrilled, Ill pop back and tell her how well it went- is that alright dear?"

I nodded with a smile, "That's fine and its due to you two old girls," and I said the "old" like it was in inverted commas. She smiled at me and went back to her place.

A few minutes later I heard Mo's car engine, she was back.

Get dressed or stay like this? Stay like this.

So I did and was busy turning the topsoil over when I heard her walking down the path towards me.

She was wearing the prettiest pink wellingtons I think I have ever seen and a really pretty hat. Her body had been shaved and she stood in front of me legs apart. She eyeballed me and I looked into her eyes for as long as I could then I poked my tongue out and checked her out. As I stared I put my hand on my shaft and flicked my tongue under my top lip.

She was watching my face; she smiled and asked very gently

"Is the suntan lotion out here dear?"

No it wasn't because, well because I'm a guy and very occasionally we forget things, sometimes.

I shook my head

"Sorry."

"Doesn't matter Doll, I'll get it."

I watched, open mouthed, as she turned and walked away in those silly little boots with her ass swaying from side to side. I was spellbound and I leaned on the spade waiting for her to reappear.

A few minutes later she did and I got the same hip swinging walk back. It was all too much for me and I moved towards her. She lay down on my freshly dug garden with a come hither look waiting for me to fuck her. I knelt before her and licked her pussy- it was true, they can taste nice- before lying over her. She positioned my tip at her entrance and pushed up to get it part way in and I pushed down going in to the hilt.

She put her hands on my head as we fucked and pulled my face to hers. Her tongue entered my unresisting mouth and we had a long tongues every which way kiss. I came in her and we lay there until I had gone soft and I rolled off her to lie in the dirt next to her.

Millie and Jane chose that moment to come through the gate. Mo saw them and I wondered but she lay there legs wide apart and gave a cheery wave.

"Some old Viking planting ritual?" Milly asked deadpan.

Well we all cracked up but we didn't want to get up. They stripped off and lay on either side of us sort of cocooning us between their bodies. I kissed Jane and to my astonishment Mo had a long passionate kiss with Milly.

Our lives were wonderful after that; the nude sessions continued on into winter- indoors by then - and Mo and I got stuck into the yoga also receiving instruction in lovemaking from Jane- who was sooo good at it- with me and Mo and me or Mo.

The crops were a bit of a disaster, planted way too late and the early frosts got 'em. Mo reckons we need to get out there much earlier next spring and I'm inclined to agree. Meantime we like to go out in the dark and practice that Viking planting ritual, well Mo is sure it can't hurt and there's no use arguing with a female, is there?

12