Naked in School - Dennis and Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centauri4
centauri4
20 Followers

She told me that at the time she felt more exposed than embarrassed because at least everyone else was as exposed as she. Her backpack provided little comfort in the way of concealment but at least it was something to hang onto.

English Composition class with Mr. Banister was one of her favored classes because she had developed a knack for expressing her thoughts in writing. The entire class, about two dozen students, was already in the classroom when she arrived. Mr. Banister was writing, "Today's Assignment - Initial thoughts about The Program" on the blackboard as she took her seat. The deskchair was cool and smooth against her behind but not particularly uncomfortable.

The boy next to her was already writing and Susan told me she could not help but glance down at his penis to get an idea of how being naked was effecting him. He appeared to be relaxed in his new surroundings or was doing his best not to get excited. Although it was somewhat more difficult for someone else to tell, Susan felt mildly excited by the new dress code and she hoped no one would notice. She took out a binder and pen and began writing...

"I guess I am not really surprised by The Program because I not only heard of it over the Summer, but I saw footage of students participating in it at my job."

At the end of the day everyone rushed getting back to their lockers and dressing. All in all, I have to say that our first day in The Program went surprisingly well.

Next Installment - Comments after School

centauri4
centauri4
20 Followers
12