Naked Portraits Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's certainly into it," I said as sexual warmth enveloped me. I looked at Meka focused unblinking at the laptop screen and wondered if she was turned on too. Then I decided ... probably not. The chick's not a freak like me.

The next shot focused in on Rudy entering Cassie from behind then moved around to the left ending with a close up side view of Cassie's enraptured face. Unexpectedly, the camera drifted up to me kneeling in the sand looking at the LCD screen of the digital camera, my expression an odd mirror of Cassie's.

"Too bad I have to cut that out," Meka said. "The camera certainly likes you."

"Yeah, too bad," I echoed as my face heated with excitement watching myself watching Rudy fucking Cassie.

On the laptop, Cassie arched her back like an angry cat and shouted out, "Take me to heaven Lord God!"

"That girl gets religious when she's hot to go," Meka observed.

I know exactly how she feels I thought ... but kept it to myself.

The camera focused in on Rudy's erection sliding and out of his wife. "I'm coming!" Rudy suddenly barked.

"Show us the money!" Meka's voice came from the laptop.

Rudy pulled out of his wife, gripped his erection and ejaculated several wet white lines on her ass and lower back.

"That's it," Meka said. "A couple of days of editing should polish this gem real nice."

"What are the gonna do with this?" I asked.

"None of my business," Meka said. "They pay me and I ask no questions."

"And on that note, I'm gonna take a shower," I said. "Maybe a cold one."

Meka laughed.

**********

In the large shower stall, hot water drummed at the back of my neck, soothing, luxurious, and decadent. I closed my eyes and instantly went to Cassie being ravaged by her two Hawaiian lovers. Two seconds later, I eliminated Cassie and put myself into the video. I was held off the ground by Rudy from behind as Harry's sweet, plum-brown penis slid in and out of my wet opening. Rudy's hands exploring my breasts, face and neck ... in the real world my right hand went to work between my legs.

My eyes flew open at the sound of the bathroom door clicked opened. Seconds later, the shower door slid opened next. Meka Okuda stood naked pointing her video camera at me.

"Wanna be a star?" she asked from behind her camera.

I nodded with my eyes locked on the full, sexy triangle of hair between her splendid thighs. "The certainly camera loves you," Meka said drifting closer. My breathing quickened as hot desire for her to touch and kiss me pushed me over the edge. I quivered and gasped giving into my orgasm.

A knock at the bathroom door startled me from my strange layered fantasy. The real Meka called out, "Hey skinny, how long you gonna be in there?"

"I'm done," I said a little breathy, not to mention confused at my unexpected desire for Meka ... or was it her camera?