Naked Portraits Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lecturer," Aly said.

"How I not see you before now? You fag hag worthy"

Aly laughed. "Ah...thank you...I think?"

The band started up.

"Oh my God Emmett!" Meka just about screamed. "I can't abide this shitty band one more night!"

We all roared with laughter at her timely comment

"I gotta stay,' Emmett wined, "the man I wanna marry is the drummer."

We all turned to check out the drummer. It was a skinny haole guy with a scorpion tattooed on his shiny, shaved head. If heroin junkies had a poster boy it would be the drummer of Liquid Sky.

"Wanna join us?" Aly shouted at Meka. "We're going to my place. I'm just up the valley. I got plenty to drink."

"Love too." Meka said emphatically. To emphasize her dislike for the band she covered her ears.

"You no fag-hag fo' me no mo'," Emmett scolded.

"You'll be fine," Meka said giving him a big hug. "Go sit with the poets and writers. He glumly sat in the section claimed by campus literary types. Everyone called out his name which brought a smile to his face.

We squared our bill and vacated the Volcano.

In the parking lot, Hawk tossed me his keys then he and Aly loaded into her dark blue Corolla. It irritated me that he decided to ride with her. Matt and I got into Hawk's white Bronco; I drove. Meka followed in her silver Volvo.

"Those two are the most beautiful and tall Asian chicks I've ever seen. Man oh, man." Matt said.

"Cool your jets haole boy," I said full of annoyance at his male hormonal response. Apparently, his doubts about mixing it up with Aly were all gone and now he was adding Meka to the mix. "Nothing is gonna happen tonight," I reminded him. "We agreed to take this slow and Meka ain't part of the deal."

Our mini caravan advanced. I watched the taillights of Aly's car and wondered what she and Hawk were talking about.