Naked Stepdaughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

Mike was amazed at Annie's having returned. Before she dressed she even gave him a kiss and thanked him for ordering pizza so she could get acquainted with his daughter.

They left and I went to bed. It was strange having no door on my room, no clothes in my closet and empty chest drawers. Mike had even stripped my bed so I had nothing but a sheet on which to sleep. There was nothing for cover. I had never been one to masturbate that much but I had noticed that since Kim shaved me I could hardly keep my hand from my cunt. (I had once seen a hairless cat and thought it was disgusting. I decided if I was hairless between my legs, it was going to be a cunt from now on, not a pussy.) It felt so good to be so smooth. Without a door though I determined I would never want to masturbate in my bed. It would have to be in the bathroom. At least I had a door for some privacy there.

I didn't stay awake to keep track but I knew that Mike could come by at any time and see me sleeping naked and defenseless. I actually trusted that he would not harm me or even touch me. Since he had already seen all of me I guessed it didn't make any difference. It was difficult falling asleep at first but once I was gone, I was gone for a long time. At least I didn't have to make a decision about whether to get my robe to go to the bathroom or just make a dash for it. I had often slept nude and the dash had been just a bit of simple, childish fun.

It turns out that Kim and Mike carpooled to work. I had not been aware of that. He had instructed her on what I would be allowed to wear to school each day. Monday she brought me my outfit. It wasn't any of my old clothes and it wasn't much. I wasn't into wearing revealing clothes at all. I was given a knit pullover top and a mid thigh mini-skirt. I was also given some inch and a half heeled sandals. All were blue. There were no undies allowed but the top had a built in "modesty" band across the breasts. My nipples still tended to harden and were fairly prominent through the knit. I was alarmed and almost decided there was going to be no school for me that day. I eventually relented and went. Kim was driver that day and they dropped me off at school.

The day was rather uneventful. I wasn't one to pursue popularity so there was no gathering about me. Lacey, my best friend at school, looked at me curiously and asked if I had some new clothes. I said a friend of my dad had brought me some stuff that might have been hand-me-downs. I knew they were new but had to have some reason. I knew Kim had been able to look at the labels in my clothes she helped remove from the house. She took money Mike gave her and shopped for the right sizes.

Lacey looked at me and said, "I've never known you to wear short skirts that short although I like it." She continued to examine me like something was out of place but said nothing more.

That night the doorbell rang and Mike yelled, "You're up!"

We did have a peep hole and I made sure there were no little kids at the door for some reason. It wasn't Halloween. It was Lacey.

I opened the door wide as I had been instructed. Lacey's mouth flew open and she said, "What is with you, girl? Are you crazy?"

I said, "Well! It's nice to see you too. Come on in".

I opened the screen and she stepped inside. She never took her eyes off me for a second, staring especially at my shaved snatch.

"It's not nice to stare! Get over there and sit down."

She went to one of the casual chairs in the family room and sat, still looking at me.

"I thought something was up when I saw you at school. You were different. Your clothes were different and you appeared to have a look of wantonness or awareness of your self as if you were naked or feeling naked or . . . something! What is going on? Did you just reach puberty and I didn't know it? I thought that came a long time ago."

Mike walked into the room. "I'm not sure I know what is going on but maybe Mike can explain it. It is all his idea."

Mike just grinned. Then he said, "This is to mature Kacie. She is learning to be a woman . . . a sexy woman. Her mother was something of an exhibitionist and I missed that. Kacie is going to have a lot of fun. She just doesn't know it yet. Her mother loved to be naked in a crowd and Kacie is going to get a taste of that. Technically, I have removed all her clothes from the house. All of her clothes. A friend of mine, and now hers, brings her clothes for school each morning and picks them up each evening. I have designated what kind of clothes she will get to wear. I think you will continue to find her clothes intriguing, even erotic. They may get even more intriguing as we go along. Did she tell you she wore no panties or a bra today? I didn't think so. She won't be wearing that kind of stuff any more."

Still grinning Mike said he had to leave for a few hours and left. I wondered where he was so frequently going "for a few hours" from time to time stretching back to before this current project came along. I didn't ask. I didn't want him to know I cared. He was a big boy and could do anything he wanted.

Lacey sent the rest of the evening with me. I suggested she get naked too. She declined. She never seemed to get over the shock of my situation. She stared. I offered to shave her cunt for her since she couldn't take her eyes off my cunt. She declined and tried not to stare. Her eye still wandered down there frequently. I became amused instead of bothered. This was sometimes a lot of fun. I even found reasons to spread a little. I hated to credit Mike but he had already made a difference in me.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12