Naked Vows Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I don't know what to say. Our relationship is so new and different and vulnerable. I'm not sure about anything. We're not even sure we're good lesbians." Sarah clamped her mouth shut, this was not the time or the person to babble in front of.

"I don't think it's about being a lesbian. You can't always help who you fall in love with." Clair led Sarah down a hall and into a large conference room filled with people. Clair had her sit in a chair against the wall near the door. Sarah had a good view of Laura's profile. Watching her lead the meeting was odd. Clair was right about people coming and going and doubted Laura even noticed Clair lead her in.

As Sarah watched Laura she found herself in awe of how commanding and masterful she was with her people. She was so completely the boss, so self assured and forceful, that Sarah started feeling uneasy. She never saw this side of Laura. How could a woman who demanded so much respect and obedience need someone to take control in private?

It didn't take long for the meeting to break up. When it did Clair stopped Laura and pointed to Sarah. Something subtle changed in Laura. Sarah couldn't put her finger on it but if she had to guess she would say Laura looked . . . relieved.

Sarah stood up as Laura walked to her.

"Hello Mrs. Weaver. I'm glad you made it here today. If you will follow me back to my office, we can deal with your business."

"Yes ma'am." Sarah fell in next to and a little behind Laura and followed her back to her office. Her mouth went dry and she felt a little sick. Laura had never been so distant or remote from Sarah before. She was so formal and commanding that Sarah knew Laura intended to dump her.

"Clair, I have some extensive business to conduct. Please make sure we aren't disturbed."

"Is that what you call it? Yes ma'am, I'll see to it no one comes through that door. You can count on me!" Clair's eyes twinkled as Laura gave her a dirty look. "I'll free up your schedule."

Laura ushered Sarah into her office and she heard Laura lock the door. Sarah took a deep breath. The more she thought about how Laura commanded all those people the more she decided she made a mistake. She expected it to be hard to talk to Laura but she didn't expect to feel this afraid. Laura was a powerful woman who could do anything she wanted. Sarah couldn't compete with that, but she had to try. Frank always told her what to do, he dictated everything until her life fell apart. How much of that was her fault? Was being Frank's doormat of a wife why he left? Did always being in charge and making all the decisions become a chore? Did he get sick of being a husband and a parent to the same person? Probably. If Sarah didn't try to save this relationship she would never forgive herself. If she accepted Laura leaving her like she accepted everything Frank did, then she deserved her misery. At least if she tried and failed, she knew she tried.

Sarah started to turn to Laura but her eye caught the pictures on her desk. They faced away from her but she knew they were photos of Laura's children. Her heart sank again, she couldn't compete with them. She told herself it didn't matter, she loved Laura and it was time to get her back. Sarah wouldn't beg or try to talk Laura into coming back to her, no, she intended to demand it. Laura promised to do what Sarah said and it was time for Laura to live up to that promise. Sarah took a deep breath and turned to face Laura.

"Laura, I . . . "

Laura leaned against the door like it was her only support. Her eyes were huge and shown with unshed tears while her lip quivered.

Sarah refused to allow Laura to dump her before she had the chance to speak her peace. "I want you back. I want you to come back to me."

Laura sagged against the door and dropped her head. "I intended to call you tonight after work." Sarah knew it was about to end, but when Laura raised her head again her face shown in a beatific smile. "I've missed you so much."

Now Sarah needed support and backed up until she felt Laura's desk behind her. She settled her weight against it because her trembling legs threatened to give out.

Laura pushed away from the door with what seemed like new found strength. "I though you came here to tell me we were over." She took a couple steps toward Sarah and took off her suit jacket. "I have something to show you."

Laura tossed her jacket on the couch then unbuttoned her vest and took it off. As she moved, Sarah thought she saw Laura's tits sway. Laura tossed the vest on top of the jacket then stretched to shut the blinds to the big window. As the shirt stretched across Laura's back, Sarah saw no hint of bra straps.

"You're not wearing a bra!" Sarah said, more than a little dismayed. "What about all that talk of projecting an image?"

"There's no way anyone can tell under my vest." Laura unbuttoned the shirt.

"Why?"

"It's what you wanted." Laura pulled the shirt tails out of her skirt. "It made me feel close to you." The shirt dropped to the floor and Sarah's eyes went straight to Laura's magnificent, beautiful tits. "Guess what?"

"What?" Sarah's eyes were drawn to Laura's chest. She wanted the weight and softness of those tits in her hands. She wanted her mouth on them.

Laura unbuttoned her skirt and pulled the zipper down. She let it drop and Sarah's eyes went straight to the thick patch of hair covering Laura's sex. "No panties either."

Sarah goggled at her beautiful lover standing naked before her. "What are you doing?" Sarah's heart tripped into overdrive as reality crashed in around her. Her voice dropped to a panicked hiss. "What if someone comes in and catches you naked in your office with another woman?"

Laura laughed a deep throated sexy laugh. "The company will survive. I'll survive." Laura took Sarah's hand and led her around the desk and had her set in her chair. "Besides someone would have to knock Clair out and bash down the door. We'd have plenty of time to get dressed. Relax." Laura's hands worked at Sarah's skirt fasteners.

"I can't." Sarah made a half hearted attempt to push Laura's hands away. "What about your children?"

Laura pulled her hands down to Sarah's thighs and closed her eyes. "I didn't know what to do after Marcy left. I've been lost in indecision since then. I wanted to call you but every time I reached for the phone I remembered Marcy spitting at me." Laura opened her eyes and looked up into Sarah's eyes. "Then I saw you in the meeting and you can't believe how happy that made." Laura smiled ironically. "You scared the hell out of me, setting there looking so professional and distant. I couldn't tell if you were here to leave me or not."

"You don't know how hard it was for me to come here. I thought you wanted to dump me, but Logan was coming back and I needed to know where we stood. If you still wanted me, we needed time to discuss telling Logan. If you were through with me . . . well at least I would know." Sarah grinned. "Since you're kneeling between my legs and naked I assume you're not through with me."

"No." Laura grinned wickedly. "I'm so not through with you." She reached for Sarah's skirt again.

"Wait." Sarah grabbed Laura's hands. "What about your children?"

"If they were younger, things might be different, but they're adults now. When you have children your life changes. Suddenly you don't matter any more. Everything you do, every decision you make, is about them. They take over your life. Now that they're grown and living their own lives, I can have mine back. I raised them to make their own decisions and be independent. I love them, but I'm glad they're out on their own. I'm finally free and it's past time for me to live my own life again." Sarah freed her hands from Sarah's and started at her skirt again. "Let me show you how sorry I am for making you wait." This time Sarah let Laura have her way.

It didn't take long for Laura to push her skirt up. "Lift your ass up so I can get this out of my way."

"Laura, I can't believe you said that." Sarah lifted her ass so Laura could shove her skirt up to her waist.

"What can I say? I haven't had you in a week." Laura grabbed Sarah's panties and yanked them aside. "I feel crude." She might feel crude, but she blushed just the same. "I want my mouth on your cunt."

"Oh god." Sarah's head lulled back on Laura's boss chair. Laura never talked like this, which made it a testimony of her desire for Sarah. She felt her pussy flood with need.

Laura pushed her legs up until Sarah felt her knees push into her tits. Her pussy burned and her tits ached with lust as Laura nuzzled Sarah's pubic hair and grinned up at her lover. "Something tells me it wont take much for you to come in my mouth." Then Laura licked from her asshole up to her clit. Sarah hurtled to the edge of orgasm. She gripped the chair arms like a lifeline.

"Oh, you liked that, didn't you?" Laura smiled up at Sarah. She moved Sarah's legs back down and levered herself to her feet on Sarah's knees. "I better stop, otherwise you'll be done before I've even started."

"I'm good with that." Sarah pouted and wanted to tell Laura to get back down on her knee's and finish what she started. She didn't say anything, though, sensing Laura needed to say something. Too much had happened, they had been apart for too long.

"I'm not." Laura moved behind Sarah then reached over the chair back and kneaded her shoulders and neck.

"Hey, I'm in the boss's chair, that means I get to tell you what to do." Sarah hadn't realized how tense she was until Laura rubbed the tension away. Her hands felt so good so Sarah kept her mouth shut and let Laura work her magic.

"We have some thing's to talk about. It seems like every time we get comfortable life puts something in our way." Laura's hands left Sarah's shoulders and she unbuttoned the top button of Sarah's shirt. She pushed the collar back to massage Sarah's skin instead of rubbing through the fabric.

"Life will always cause problems." Sarah moaned in contentment. She hadn't felt this relaxed in a long time.

"Yes, but we have to stop running way from each other when it does. We need to make a commitment to each other."

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Sarah grinned, knowing that wasn't what Laura meant.

"No, silly." Laura reached down and undid two more buttons. "I'm saying we need to quit hurting ourselves and each other. We're stronger together." Laura slid her hands under Sarah's shirt and rubbed up and down Sarah's chest, stopping at the top of her new bra. For such a comforting, relaxing, nonsexual touch, Sarah was getting incredibly turned on. "From now on, we stay with each other instead of disappearing for days on end."

"Deal," said Sarah. "But sometimes I need my space, I needed time away from you to figure some thing's out. I can't always think when you're around." Like now. Sarah felt so relaxed and aroused she had trouble saying a whole sentence. "Nor can you expect me to believe you didn't need your space after Marcy caught us."

"I did and I'm sure you did when Frank showed up. But did we need to ignore each other for so long?"

Sarah thought about it as she felt Laura lean further over the chair. Her hands came out from underneath Sarah's shirt and now Laura rubbed up and down Sarah's arms. "No. I wasn't ready to see you right away, but I could have talked to you, let you know what was going on."

"I felt the same way. I needed time, but I shouldn't have shut you out." Laura moved to Sarah's left to look her eye to eye. "We need to stop doing that. If we do need space we say so up front and never take more than a day without talking to each other."

Somehow Sarah managed to keep her eyes off Laura's chest and look the older woman in the face. "Deal." She reached up and ran her palm over Laura's plump tit. "But I can't imagine needing so much time away from you again."

"Me either." Laura's eyelids drooped at Sarah's touch. "So do we have a deal? No more running away for days at a time?" Laura grabbed Sarah's hand and smashed her breast with it. She moaned and took Sarah's hand off her body.

"No more running away." Sarah would have agreed to anything right then if it meant touching Laura again.

"Good. Now we're finished talking. Lets get to the make up sex."

"Is that what we're having?" Sarah giggled as Laura turned the chair so she could straddle Sarah's hips. "I've never had make up sex before."

"Yes you have." Laura leaned over to nuzzle Sarah's neck. "What do you think we did when we got together after Frank left?"

"That was . . . " Sarah lost her train of thought when Laura moved so she caressed Sarah's ear with her nose. Her hot, moist breath warmed Sarah's ear and sent goose bumps rippling over her entire body.

"It was." Laura nibbled along Sarah's jaw.

"I thought you had to - Oh God!" Laura pumped her hips across Sarah's lap and ran her hands through Sarah's hair. Laura's tits flattened against Sarah's chest and she felt the older woman's nipples stiffen against her skin. "I thought you had to fight before you had makeup sex."

"Nope, you have to hurt your lovers feelings and acknowledge it." Laura's hands moved down Sarah's body to undo the last two buttons on Sarah's shirt. "You hurt my feelings then when we got together we had makeup sex. Then I hurt your feelings and now we're having makeup sex." Laura pushed Sarah's shirt open and leaned into her, touching as much of her skin against Sarah's as she could.

"Shut up." Sarah grabbed Laura's ass and pulled her even tighter against herself.

Laura's mouth covered hers and Sarah lost herself to the kiss. Then Laura undulated, sliding her skin against Sarah's. "I'm going to make you come so hard." Laura growled into Sarah's mouth.

"Promises, promises," Sarah gasped into Laura's mouth before pushing her tongue between Laura's lips. Laura had it right, Sarah was so hot for her lover she was about to explode.

Laura slid off Sarah's lap until she knelt in front of the younger woman. She ran her hands up and down Sarah's calves. "Tom always liked me to wear stockings. I thought it was because they looked sexy, but that isn't all." She scooted back a little more and brought Sarah's foot up and slipped the shoe off. "It feels so sexy. The smooth friction on my palm is one of the most erotic sensations I've ever felt."

"Glad you like it." Sarah was panting, barely getting enough air and her pussy soaked through her panties.

"I love it. You'll get your turn soon enough, then you'll see." Laura rubbed Sarah's foot with both thumbs then sucked Sarah's big tow into her mouth. "Mmm, you can't believe how nylon feels against your lips." She brought Sarah's foot down and pressed it against her tit. "It feels even better here." She moved Sarah's foot in small circles and Sarah felt Laura's nipple slide across the arch of her foot.

"Laura, I'm in the boss's chair. I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do."

"I guess I'm a bad girl because I'm going to do what I want." Laura put Sarah's foot down then put both hands on her knees. She slid her hands up and down Sarah's inner thighs. Each caress moved closer to Sarah's burning sex. "I don't think you'll complain, though."

"Uh hunh." Sarah couldn't think anymore. She stared into Laura's eyes as Laura stared between Sarah's legs. Sarah needed to come. Her mind shut down as her body took over. Laura's hands moved past the tops of Sarah's stockings. Her hands felt cool against Sarah's hot thighs, but they did nothing to cool Sarah's heat. Laura's hands finally reached the top of Sarah's legs. Her fingers traced the elastic of Sarah's panties, slowly moving up and down until they slipped under the fabric and tickled the short, blond hair.

"Laura, please!" Sarah's need was so great she thought she might cry.

"Please, what, lover?"

"Touch me!"

"I am." Laura moved her eyes from between Sarah's legs to her face and graced her with a wicked grin. "Or do you want me to touch you here?" Laura moved her finger and it slipped effortlessly inside Sarah's swollen, needing vagina.

"Oh Laura!" It felt so good. She was so close to coming. She humped furiously against Laura's finger on the edge of a climax but Laura pulled away before she came.

"Oops. Sorry." Laura didn't sound sorry. "I didn't mean to slide so deep into you. You're a bit more . . . excited than I expected." She brought her hand to her lips. There was no mistaking which finger penetrated her. It glistened with Sarah's arousal. "It looked like this." Laura closed her lips and pushed her wet finger between them. Little pinpricks of sweat covered Sarah's skin. She gasped for air.

"Please!" The word was drawn out, begging.

"As you wish, my love." Laura didn't break eye contact as she pushed Sarah's legs up and apart. "Hold you legs up so I can get to you."

Sarah grabbed her legs and pulled them to her chest. The sweet ache of her engorged tits eased a bit as she flattened them with her knees.

Laura, still looking into Sarah's eyes, pulled the soaked gusset out of her way. The cool air against her slick skin inflamed her sex more. She moved her head forward, her lips parted, intent on giving Sarah the most intimate of open mouthed kisses. Then her mouth met Sarah's pussy. Her lips covered her opening and Laura's tongue pushed inside her then licked up until it slid across Sarah's clit. Her pussy convulsed and her entire body went ridged. She couldn't move, couldn't breath, couldn't scream. Sarah sat there, wide eyed and frozen, every muscle contracting as intense pleasure thrummed along every nerve.

When she came down, she sucked in air like a bellows and let it out in a long shuddering moan.

Laura looked up at Sarah from between her legs. She looked a little stunned. "Again," she said, then attacked Sarah's pussy with her mouth. Her tongue worked her clit while she pushed up inside Sarah with her fingers. Sarah didn't have a chance to catch her breath before her body shuddered in orgasmic convulsions.

Sarah lost track of everything but the pleasure consuming her. Her entire body felt the orgasm. She had no idea how long it lasted. For all she knew, days had passed.

When at last she came back to herself, Laura was leaning against her desk and Sarah was slumped in the chair, almost sliding out of it.

"Wow." Laura grinned like she was the one who had a life-altering orgasm. "For a minute there I thought I might have to call a paramedic."

Sarah was a little dazed, like coming off anesthesia. She knew Laura was talking but she couldn't focus on the words. She looked around, unsure where she was. Her body shook like she just finished an intense workout and had trouble pushing herself up in the chair. Laura had to help her. By the time she was properly seated she felt a little more lucid.

"What the hell was that and do it again!" Sarah grinned up at Laura and blinked away tears she didn't remember shedding.

"I'll try." Laura handed her a glass of water. "You look thirsty."

Sarah took the glass and drained it in one go. "Thanks," she muttered, still trying to catch her breath. She pulled the sticky fabric away from her chest. "Damn, my brand new outfit is soaked."

"It will dry out."

"It better. It ran into four digits, and I'm not including the decimal point!"

"Why did you pay so much for it?"

"I needed every advantage I could think of to get you back." Sarah watched Laura stand naked before her, skin flushed in arousal and a proud grin on her face. "I guess it worked. It was worth every penny." She tried to stand up to give Laura a kiss but her legs shook too much so she fell back into Laura's chair. "So this is the boss's chair. I like it. It makes me feel good."

"I'm glad, but I'm not finished yet." Laura grabbed the chair arms and leaned forward. Sarah's eyes were drawn to Laura's tits. The woman knew how to display them to best advantage. Then, moving slow and graceful, Laura climbed on the chair and straddled Sarah's lap. She levered herself up so her tits swayed in Sarah's face. Her nipples were hard and swollen with desire. "I've missed your mouth on me." Laura lifted her tit, offering it to Sarah.