Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here they are. Aren't they positively obnoxious? There is no use for breasts this big. They are pure excess. I absolutely love them," Layla cheerfully stated, her trademark glee undiminished.

Jason wondered at the mammary marvels. Despite being unnecessarily humongous, the tits sat high on Layla's chest, sticking out with amazing perk. Her perfectly round nipples were hard, and looked in need of sucking.

Layla gave the man no longer to stare in awe. She took to her knees in front of him, placing her face mere inches away from his rigid prick. She peered at the pillar, taking in the great size of the tool. It was thicker than Layla ever imagined, and she certainly didn't think a man could possess a dick longer than a foot. But Jason did.

Her eyes descended to the rest of his package, his sack looking heavy and full. His clean sack carried inside two giant balls, no doubt filled with seed that Layla desired so passionately.

"Ohmigod! This dick is so fucking wide! I bet it is so delicious," she marveled.

Layla's gorgeous face descended slowly, stopping when Jason could feel her breath on his manhood. The busty blonde studied his mighty mast with amazement, the sight of the pillar making her salivate.

"I bet you are so tasty," Layla breathed, readying the plunge.

"Please..," Jason pleaded for her mouth.

Layla took pause, only for a swift moment, to peer up at him.

"Choke me," she challenged as she made her dive.

Layla's plump lips passed Jason's head and he entered her warm mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Jason gasped as he felt her descend on his pulsing prick.

Layla's plump lips passed inch after inch of Jason's length, not stopping until his entire turgid tool was securely in her warm mouth. The blonde forced his broad head into her throat, making no attempt to hold back her gagging. Jason's pleasure shot sky high as the teenager coughed on his member, and he grabbed a clump of her golden hair.

"Your mouth is incredible," Jason managed to vocalize, concentrating on the wet warmth in his lap.

Layla looked up at him, her eyes red and teary, and retreated back up his shaft. Jason shuddered as her tongue wiggled along the underside of his dick, sending a pleasing tickle through him. The buxom babe halted at the tip of his head, teasing her well-endowed man. Layla's body froze like a sexy statue, ceasing all of her pleasure giving, allowing the tension to build as she held the penis head in her mouth.

"Please," Jason said, "I need it. I need you."

The edges of Layla's lips curled, knowing he wanted her without thought of consequences, and she mercifully descended on his prick again.

"Oh god," Jason reveled, still holding on to her blonde hair.

Layla swallowed his cock, throwing it to the deep reaches of her throat and gagging greatly. Jason's dick was fulfilling the charge she gave it. The mighty mast choked Layla agonizingly and pleasurably, making her wet with desire. Layla's body squirmed under her, the task of suffocating on a massive phallus requiring great strength. Jason cried out as she moved her oral cavity on him, beginning to fuck him with her throat.

"That feels so fucking good. That feels too fucking good," Jason breathed, his climax rising in him.

Layla knew her work was good, and quickened the pace at which she slobbered on his cock. She felt the enormous dick harden, preparing to fire. Feeling the impending explosion, Layla gave a last lunge, taking the cock into her all the way to the base. At the last moment, before Jason crossed the precipice, she withdrew in a swift motion.

"No," Jason moaned, his ecstasy stolen from him.

"Don't worry, honey. You will thank me soon," Layla exasperated, coughing slightly and throat clearing in recovery.

Lifting their great weight with her hands, Layla placed her two bountiful breasts on Jason's thighs. He gawked at how heavily they rested on his lap, and fixated on the perky nipple of each tit. Layla inched them closer to his pulsing pole.

"This is my thanks for choking me so well," Layla said delightfully.

The girl took hold of the sides of her big boobs and mashed Jason's cock in between her cavernous cleavage.

Jason grabbed the couch in a death grip as the ecstasy of soft tit flesh surrounded his meat. Layla's breasts completely enveloped his dick, swallowing it into the depths of her velvety pillows. When he thought there was no greater feeling to ever exist, the blonde moved her watermelons up his shaft.

"Oh fuck! Your tits are so huge!" Jason complimented.

Layla moved her breasts down on him, her saliva acting as a suitable lubricant for her tit fucking.

"My tits are so huge, baby. My breasts are so inordinately immense. I don't ever want them to stop growing," Layla confessed, sliding her boobs up his cock again.

"They are still growing?" Jason asked, totally astounded.

Layla flashed a grin as she began a steady rhythm up and down his prick, squeezing it tightly as she did.

"Of course! Breasts that grow to be this gigantic hardly ever stop increasing in size. They will only get bigger. I promise," Layla assured, working her chest on him more quickly.

Jason's mind turned to his mystery girl for a split second. He wondered if her breasts would keep growing too. He hoped with all his might what Layla said was fact. He snapped back to the reality in front of him, unable to ignore the delightful sandwich Layla's baps created around his prick.

"I can't hold on much longer. Your breasts feel too awesome," Jason admitted, clenching his teeth.

Knowing her victory was close, Layla hurried her tit fucking. She moaned out loud as she felt Jason hardening in her cleavage, feeling every one of his veins against her breast flesh. His impending orgasm excited her, making her body hot. Layla teased her lover by looking up at him with big eyes and sticking out her lower lip in a false frown.

"I told you I was super friendly. Do it, baby. I can't guzzle your cum if you don't blow your load. Will you do me a favor and make it extra thick for me? Please? Please let me guzzle your thick cum," the blonde bombshell begged.

Layla's soft breast prison slid up and down his length at blurring speed, desperately wanting to coax his cum. She alternated her fun bags on the cock and they shimmied their softness all around it. Her eyes locked on Jason's, daring him to reach his limit.

Jason arched his back, a wall of pleasure inside him about to give way. His balls boiled, readying to launch his load.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna do it. LAYLA, I'M CUMMING!" Jason shouted as he reached his climax.

"I'm so thirsty! Cum in my mouth!" Layla gleefully commanded.

The blonde pushed her sinfully young breasts downward, revealing Jason's engorged head from her cleavage. She swiftly bent her neck low, parting her lips to envelope the swollen penis tip. Layla's wet and warm mouth caused a roar from Jason.

"DRINK MY CUM!" he bellowed.

The first viscous load cannoned from the huge cock and barreled to the back of Layla's throat. The force at which the torrent was released was more powerful than Layla had ever imagined, and she gagged on the phlegmy treat. Despite the difficulty, she kept an air-tight seal on his member as he fed her his load.

Jason fired a second shot rocketing into the teen, it's sweet and salty flavor assaulting her tongue. Stream after stream blew into Layla's mouth, soon too full to keep it all in her cheeks. As Jason continued cumming, Layla gulped her delicious snack as fast as possible. She savored each spurt her lover gave.

Jason's ropes were numerous, and the seed he produced seemed never-ending. With a shout to the air, he gave a long, last pump of jizz into Layla's mouth. After a long and satisfying peak, Jason climbed down from his euphoria.

A small pause lingered. In post-climatic bliss, Jason looked down at Layla as she stared up at him. Her mouth was full of his spunk.

The buxom blonde narrowed her eyes and sucked down a huge gulp of cum. The slurping sound excited Jason, as did the deep noise confirming Layla had swallowed her drink. Layla repeated this a few times, making sure she had completely finished drinking his cum.

With a wide grin, Layla displayed that she had swallowed all of Jason's ejaculate. The blonde had made good on her cum guzzling promise. She purred with satisfaction.

"Your jizz is so thick. Just like a warm milkshake," she commented pleasantly.

Jason sighed as his prick waned. Layla was quick to act.

"NO!" she yelled, hopping onto his lap without warning.

"What?" Jason responded in surprise.

"No time to rest! You have to put that fucking tree trunk inside me!" Layla insisted.

The eighteen year old grabbed a gigantic globe and shoved her nipple in Jason's mouth.

The man closed his eyes as all his senses focused on Layla's perfect teat. The taste was sweet and Jason instinctively sucked, taking as much as he could into his mouth. He reached out with his tongue, flicking roughly.

"That's it. Suck on that nipple. Love my tit and get hard for me," Layla pleaded.

The man's dick immediately began to swell as he sucked on her nip. Layla squealed in delight as he flicked it with his tongue, teasing her perfectly. Layla pulled herself from his mouth, and quickly shoved her other fun bag in his face.

Practically suffocating him, her large breast covered his face. Jason found her lovely nipple and fixed his mouth on, sucking hard. Layla threw her head back in rapture, her long yellow locks flowing behind her back.

As Jason bit lightly on her sensitive nipple, Layla cried out in excitement. She could wait no longer.

The blonde stood abruptly and turned her curvy body until her plump and heart-shaped ass was in full view. She bent over, lowering her hips as she did, and Jason got a view of her tiny asshole. Layla hovered her pussy right above Jason's pulsing pillar.

"Oh yes," Jason whispered, knowing what was coming.

Layla positioned her hips, rested her hot entrance at Jason's engorged tip, and took the most ill-advised plunge of her life. The teenager forced her body down, sheathing more than a foot of dick in her pussy in a split-second. In one moment, Jason's cock was throbbing uncontrollably in the open air, and in the next, it was totally engulfed inside Layla's impossibly tight cunt.

For a frozen moment, Layla's eyes burst open, and her mouth hung agape. Her body didn't register the full consequence of her action. She was still as a sculpture.

Then it hit her.

Layla's pretty face contorted in unfiltered agony. Jason's head punched her cervix, sending pain through her entire being.

"OHHH FUUCCKK! THAT HURRTTS! IT FUCKING HURTS!" Layla screamed into the air.

The thick trunk inside Layla bullied her vagina, stretching it beyond belief, reaching depths she didn't think possible. Her body squirmed upwards, trying to escape the punishing pole, but her cunt was too tightly locked. Her lips were gripping Jason's dick-base inescapably. Uncontrollable quivers ran through her sexy legs.

"YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN HALF WITH YOUR GIANT SCHLONG, MISTER WIDE-COCK!" Layla happily lamented.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight!" Jason reveled, loving his warm and wet home.

In defiance of her overwhelming pain, Layla rolled her hips in Jason's lap.

"Yes! Fuck me with your teenaged cunt!" Jason approved, grabbing two handfuls of her pronounced posterior.

Layla obliged by simultaneously slipping up and down his shaft while rolling her hips in circles. Jason groped her ass flesh roughly as it bounced to and fro in his hands.

"Your cock is so crazily humongous. My legs are fucking numb, baby," Layla revealed, loving her man's immense instrument.

Rushing signals of elation carried through Jason's body as she worked his dick expertly. Layla grew more and more accustomed to his enormous size, and her pain slowly flourished into rapture. The teen's gallop picked up pace, feverishly fucking Jason's tool.

Jason thought the loud slapping sound echoing through the house was coming from Layla's thighs hitting his lap as she fucked him. When he discovered the truth, his dick became harder than ever before.

The rhythmic, thunderous clapping sounded from Layla's titanic titties.

Layla's incredibly fat tits were slapping each other as they bounced around on her chest. The obscenely large hooters crashed together, sending rippling waves though the pliable and elastic tissue. Their loud, hypnotic clapping made their immense size and heavy weight so apparent, it drove Jason wild.

"Turn around so I can see those huge chesticles hit each other," Jason said, taking a last long squeeze of Layla's jiggling ass cheeks.

In a deft motion, Layla swung one leg over Jason's lap, the other over his body, and spun around to face him, all while keeping his pillar inside her. The flexible girl amazed Jason and he attributed her limber body to years of cheer leading. Jason's grin widened as her vagina turned around on his shaft, the feeling incredibly good. Now facing him, she looked down at Jason as she continued bouncing on his dick. Jason focused on her recoiling chest.

"Shhh. Listen," Layla urged, her words oozing with lust.

Layla turned her eyes downward, staring at her chest.

Her tits collided forcefully and recoiled, echoing loudly.

"Slap. Slap. Slap," she whispered with a teasing grin.

"That is so fucking hot," Jason said, placing his hands on her hips.

"Is that what you wanted to see? My funbags hitting each other as they dance around and around? You like how my nipples spin in circles, baby?" she said through heavy breathing.

Layla hopped up and down on Jason's member, coating it in her wetness. Her lover stared at her chest as it continued springing in opposing circular motions, meeting to slap together in the middle. Jason could no longer resist them. His hands traversed the landscape of Layla's torso and reached to tame the beastly big boobs. His fingers sunk into the bountiful tit flesh as he groped roughly.

"Oh yes! Grab my beautifully vulgar titties. It drives me crazy," Layla encouraged.

Jason pushed his palms into her cushions, squeezing with serious intent. He mashed the globes together and pulled them apart, grabbing them any way he wished. Layla gasped in delight as he tweaked her hard nipples, twisting the pink protrusions. She shrieked in surprise when he pushed one into his mouth.

"I love it when you suck my titties. It makes me want to fuck so much harder," Layla revealed.

The teenager gyrated more quickly, her euphoria climbing to new heights. Just as the blonde's eyes lidded over in bliss, Jason grabbed her at the torso abruptly.

The man swiftly flipped his lover, bringing her back to the couch. The blonde's many curves jiggled wildly on impact with the cushions.

"Oh yes! Take charge. You must be so close," Layla giggled.

Jason rammed his hips into the teen, forcing her to grimace in sweet discomfort.

"Of course I'm close! Your tits are so inappropriately big. Your hair is so blindingly golden. Your legs are so long and sexy. Your ass is so bubbly and soft. Your asshole looks so tiny and perfect!" Jason loudly stated, pummeling his lover with his rod.

"You can fuck my tiny asshole! But only if you cum deep inside my pussy," Layla offered, her rapture getting closer.

"Oh fuck! I want to fuck your ass. If I cum inside your pussy...won't you get pregnant?" Jason quizzed, ramming the girl below him furiously.

"Fuck yes I will!" she cheered, the idea of being impregnated practically bringing her to the limit.

"I want to so badly..," Jason trailed off, still contemplating.

The married man plowed into Layla, hitting her cervix deeply. Through exasperated gasps and pleasurable squeals, the buxom blonde planned to convince him to cum inside her with the naughtiest of ideas.

"You bought this couch with your wife?" she asked, patting a cushion while taking his member expertly.

"Yes! She picked it out," Jason answered as he drove into the woman.

Layla's expression suddenly turned dark and pleasurably evil, while she placed her hands on his firm butt.

"She had no fucking idea she was picking out the couch her husband would be drilling an eighteen year old slut on. She was oblivious to the fact her husband would succumb to a tighter twat, plumper ass, and bigger boobs on this couch. That is why you have to cum inside me. She had no idea her husband would impregnate a young whore on its cushions. That is so fucking hot and you know it. Your wife chose the couch you are going to make me a mommy on!" Layla loudly revealed, grinning victoriously.

"I can't believe I'm gonna do this again!" Jason surrendered, his prick driving into her with blurring speed.

"Cum inside a teenaged twat? Impregnate an inappropriately young slut? You really can't believe you want to blow your load in a hot girl instead of your dumb wife? It's not hard to understand. It will feel amazing. Especially when we tell your wife you bred me on this couch," she wickedly informed.

"Can I really do it? Even though you know you're the second slut I've done this to? Can I cum inside you and knock you up?" he asked, verifying this dream-fuck.

"You never have to ask. Just blow your load. Blow it where it needs to go. I will take it," she affirmed while beaming.

Jason couldn't believe it. This teenaged slut just gave him permission to do what he wanted with her. She would take his cum no matter how he wanted to give it to her. He looked her in the eyes as he accepted the responsibility.

"Oh, it needs to go in your tight fucking cunt," Jason growled, close to the edge.

"Yes it does. I know, baby. I'm so ready to mother your children. Give me all of your high quality jizz. Shoot it all in my fertile cunt. Don't let me walk away without a womb full of seed," she dared.

"Layla, I'm going to blow my load. You're cunt is fucking amazing. I'm going to cum inside you," Jason said through clenched teeth, almost at climax.

Jason's massive mast pummeled Layla's narrow slit, ravenously driving into her. His thrusts were the quickest and harshest he had ever administered as cum boiled in his balls and wanted release. Layla's toes curled as her ultimate release came closer to fruition. She dug her fingers into Jason's back, pulling him closer. His thickness stretched her to the fullest and she couldn't hold back the tsunami of euphoria inside her.

"Don't let me leave with an empty womb. Fertilize my slutty eighteen year old body. PUMP ALL OF YOUR SPUNK INTO MY BELLY! BREED ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM! BREED ME LIKE A BIG BREASTED BITCH!" Layla almost screeched as she crossed the precipice.

"YOU DIRTY BITCH! I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" Jason roared as his orgasm hit him.

Jason's jizz fired violently inside his big-tittied lover. His big dick contracted tightly as wave after wave of semen shot into Layla, soaking her womb in seed. The blonde teenager felt each spurt cannon into her, happily accepting her impregnation as she came.

"THAT'S FUCKING IT! I'M BEING BRED BY A MARRIED MAN! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" she yelled while orgasming even harder.

Layla had no idea an orgasm could be so overwhelming. Her body shook as pleasure in the purest form assaulted her senses. Her pussy constricted more tightly on her lover's cock the longer she came.

Warm, white, and thick streams of jism continued shooting into Layla. Jason was practically emptying a river of semen into the teenaged twat. Layla's cunt gripped the pulsing cock as it filled her with seed, breeding her young body.

"I'm getting so pregnant...so pregnant," Layla said to herself, riding the last waves of her summit.

Jason's last spurt of cum was long and hard, and he didn't leave his lover immediately after climbing down from his rapture. He stayed inside as his prick waned, not wanting to escape the confines of her lovely crevice. Both breathed deeply, trying to recover from their fucking.