Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owwww, that really hurt. Yes sir, a dear john email goes out tonight."

"Second, you enter the security phone number into your phone and put it on your speed dial." He instructed her as he landed a soft spank and massaged her buttocks.

"Already done sir. Next!" she replied rather sassy.

He landed two hard swats, one on either cheek and then landed two good ones right on her thighs just below the butt. He knew those hurt as he said, "those Ben Wah balls are to remain in you until you come to work in the morning. If you drop any of them out you will get extra punishment this weekend. Is that clear?" He looked down at her face on the couch and realized that those last swats to her thighs had brought tears to her eyes.

She sniffled a little and her cocky, sassy tone was gone as she replied, "yes sir. But what if I have to pee while they are in me?"

He realized she had to be kidding but there was no indication from her tone. A smart swat to both cheeks as he replied, "if you're afraid of them falling out when you pee then pee in a bowl so you can catch them easily if they fall out. And don't be a smart ass unless you don't want to sit very much."

She relaxed as she lay across his lap, obviously aware of the fact that the instructions were complete. He massaged her buttocks, as she lay there fully relaxed.

"Ok, now stand up and kiss me," he told her.

She stood, leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips, then stood straight up in front of him as if she were available for inspection or something. She was smiling.

"Now thank me for taking the time to train you and find a solution to your problem."

With a deep smile she fell to her knees on the couch, one leg on either side of his and plastered a lip-sucking kiss to him. Her tongue went as deep into his mouth as she could mister. She leaned into him and just as she was hugging him tightly one of the balls fell to the couch. She pulled back with a shocked look on her face.

"That will cost you dearly this weekend slut. Now put it back in and go get dressed so we can get out of here at a decent hour." Of course he was laughing inside but didn't change his commanding tone.

They locked up and started to leave when he said, "Be here a half hour early in the morning."

She almost skipped to her car she was so happy. On the drive home she began to think she really liked this going about her daily business with no underwear. At least she didn't have to wear those super short skirts in public any more. She was glad to be writing that dear john email to her mystery man and she would soon be rid of him. She was really excited about her new Master and truly felt that this was the place for her to be.

She arrived home before 7pm all bubbly and happy. As she entered the house she was humming her favorite tune when she saw her son eating at the kitchen table. "Hi there son, and how was your day?"

"You sure have been happy ever since Sunday Mom. What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing son. Can't your mom be happy once in a while?" she replied as she walked to the refrigerator to look for something to fix.

Her son got up, put his dishes in the sink and walked over to her as she was bent down looking in the refrigerator. He suddenly lifted her skirt and checked out her butt. "Still no underwear I see. Does that mean your getting fucked regularly? And no bruises on your butt so are you missing your daily spankings?"

She straightened up, turned and slapped him across the face saying, "that is no way to talk to or treat your mother young man." She acted indignant but continued "I happen to like not wearing underwear if it is any of your business. And as far as getting fucked regularly I haven't had a cock in my pussy since our little party last Sunday." She thought she was putting her son in his place but then realized she shouldn't have even acknowledged his comment about getting fucked, spankings or wearing underwear.

He stood there, red faced and said, "right mom. Sunday you were a cock sucking, fucking whore and now your miss righteous." He move towards her, raised the front of her skirt and said, "spread your legs." He looked at her sternly until she backed up a few inches.

She knew she blew her commanding position. She unconsciously followed his order and spread her legs. As she did he slipped his thumb up into her pussy. The lips spread easily and his thumb entered her pussy with no restraint. He withdrew the hand and looked at his thumb – dripping wet with pussy juice. He put his thumb to her mouth and said "lick it clean."

She sucked his thumb into her mouth and licked it clean

"Ok, mom something is going on so come clean. You pussy is dripping like a whore after a gang bang. You're still not wearing underwear. The only thing different is your skirts are a good length and you don't have the bruises you usually get with your spankings. Now tell me what's up or I'll take you to the garage and whip your ass until you come clean."

She knew she blew this when she didn't just ignore his questions about her sex life when he first asked. She hesitated long enough he turned her toward the table, pushed her forward and lifted the back of her skirt. He took to wooden spoon off the table and delivered a few swats to her bared bottom. She flinched and said, "Ok, I'll tell you. Don't bruise me."

He tucked the skirt in at the back so it didn't fall down as he let her straighten up. He pushed her back until her legs hit the chair and sat down on her bare butt. He pulled the other chair up next to her and said, "total truth now, no hesitating or lying or I march you out to the garage for the woodshed treatment."

Tears were streaming down her eyes now. This frank discussion with her son about her sex life was still new to her and made her uncomfortable. She confessed that she had gotten in trouble at work for dressing like a slut and decided there must be a way out of following her mystery mans directions. She had found a man that wanted to be her master but wanted her to have a normal public image and that the sex play would be only when they were alone or far away from home. They had developed a plan to dump her mystery man with no consequences to her position at work. She admitted she liked this guy better than her mystery man – he wasn't sadistic and she felt more comfortable with him. She wanted sex, she wanted the bdsm but she didn't want the public humiliation like she had been getting. With this new master she had the best of both worlds. And that is why she was happy and humming her music when she came in.

When she finished telling him everything he stood her up and hugged her saying, "I'm glad you found someone that fits your needs and doesn't try to disgrace you in public." His hands dropped to her bare butt and he patted it saying, "and I enjoy not seeing your butt bruised. It is too beautiful to show off bruised. Now I guess you better go upstairs and dump your mystery man." He turned her toward the stairs and popped her on the butt.

She walked off toward the stairs reaching behind her to loosen her skirt. He watched her walking away as he admired her buttocks, moving jiggle free.

"And don't touch that skirt until you get upstairs." He hollered after her. She dropped her hands but didn't comment back. She knew he was looking and admiring her butt as she walked all the way to the stairs until she got out of sight.

Upstairs she went to her bedroom and undressed. She went to the shower and took a nice long hot shower, paying special attention to her sore breasts and mons. As she carefully soaped her pussy and moved the spray head to get the soap off she felt those pangs she had enjoyed today as her body began to move toward climax. Then all of a sudden both of the Ben Wah balls fell out. Damn she needed to keep them under constant control. She washed to balls off and stepped out of the shower. After drying off she spread her legs wide and put the balls back in, swearing to herself that she needed to keep constant control over them. He body shuddered as she realized this meant a lot more punishment this weekend. A thought crossed her mind that made her feel good, she hadn't thought to hide the fact that the balls fell out from her new master – different from the mystery man that she hid a lot from, even lied to him.

Just then there was a knock at the bedroom door and her son walked in. He stood staring at the naked body of his mother and said, "it's sinful to have a body that good. Mom how does this new master affect our private party status. I have to call these guys no later than Monday to let them know if we can make it that next Saturday night."

She turned to face her son and her expression changed, both Ben Wah balls fell noiselessly to the carpet. Her face turned red and she fell back on the bed, pulling both legs, at the knees, up and letting them flop wide open. She didn't give it a thought that she was spread so wide her pussy lips were open and her son could see into her fuck hole.

"I don't know honey. It probably will affect it because for the first time I feel true to him and have promised myself I won't lie to him or hide anything. Just like those balls on the floor, I am supposed to keep them in until tomorrow and that is the second time they have fallen out. Never once did I consider not telling him about loosing them, even though I know it will entail a harsher punishment for losing them twice. He is not against me doing things like that but he would have to approve of us doing that. I would love to do another party like that where nobody knew us and we get a video of the whole scene. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the last one but I guess you already knew that. I am spending this weekend with him so I will find time to talk to him and if he Okays it I will call you Monday to let you know." She answered, as she lay relaxed on the bed.

Wil walked toward her stopping to pick up the balls and clean them off as he approached her. As he approached she realized what a display she was making of herself so she closed her legs. Feet on the end of the bed she brought her knees together to hide her gaping cunt. He looked down at her saying, "open sesame." She lay there not moving and he said, "open wide mom." She looked up at him thinking defiantly but his stare made her loose her will power so she began to open her legs even though she felt humiliated. He finally grasped her knees and pressed them, forcing her to spread wide. Her pussy lips snapped open in the cool air and she knew that once again her pink folds and fuck hole were open to his view. He spread her lips as wide as he could with one hand and placed on of the balls into her waiting cavity. Then he took the other one and inserted it in also, his fingers going deeper than probably necessary. He heard her moan at the touch of her cunt. Once both balls were in he used his one hand to close her lips and the other hand to finger the hole. Putting pressure on her clit he saw her body react as well a heard her moan in pleasure. He started rubbing her clit and saw her pelvis move up to meat the pressure he was applying. Her head was thrashing about in ecstasy so he moved it up a notch by putting a finger in her hole.

As he finger fucked her he could feel the balls inside so he started hitting those each time his fingers went in. His finger on her clit was moving in circles applying more and more pressure. He watched her battle the throws of an oncoming orgasm. Somehow she brought herself to say, "no, no, I can't cum." He kept up the onslaught of pleasure until he could see her body tense as she began her peak to an orgasm. She shouted out, "NO! NO! I can't cum." With that she somehow summoned the will power to clamp her legs shut, forcing him to stop. "No Wil, stop. It's wrong. I owe my master enough respect to avoid cumming regardless of how good it feels. I gave him my solemn promise that I wouldn't have sex or climax this week and I must honor him. Besides if I did cum it would mean another punishment."

Wil removed his hands and said, "I'll give you that mom. You have dedicated yourself to him and honestly intend to live by it. That is more than you have given any other man. You may turn out to be a super horny Dom's slave instead of the common whore you were headed to being."

"Well thank you dear, I think," she replied. Lying there on the bed she began to loose the sensation that she needed to cum. Wil turned to leave the room and she raised her voice to tell him, "I will let you know about the bachelor party a week from Saturday. And believe me after the last one I will do my best to convince him to send me."

Wil smiled and closed the door. She lay there waiting to calm down. Her eyes closed and didn't open until her bedmate entered the room.

Her eyes came more alert and she said, "I just laid back after my shower and must have fallen asleep. I need to get my nightclothes on and work my email."

"No, just stay like that for a while." His eyes gleamed since this was the first time he had seen her naked in over a week. He approached and spread her knees. He knelt at the foot of the bed and his face moved into her nether region. She felt his tongue graze her clit as it spread her lips apart. His tongue darted into her hole and came out to tease her clit. Her body was already responding to it and her mind was a shambles of lust filled thoughts as well as thoughts that she needs to call this off. He inserted two fingers into her cunt and his tongue was titillating her clit to the point where she couldn't think straight. Her pelvis moved up to force his head into her crotch more; her head was tossing back and forth again. She felt the beginnings of climax start in her stomach and work outward. She was moaning constantly now and she knew it wouldn't be long before she would cum.

"No, no please. I can't right now .. later," she pleaded. He was relentless and had her at the point of climax when she managed to slide up on the bed, move a leg around his head and lay on her stomach waiting for the passion of the impending climax to subside. She started to cry thinking this was twice tonight she had to decline forcefully an impending climax. He just climbed on the bed and started rubbing his cock in her crack. "No your not gonna do that one either," she exclaimed. She just got up and moved to the chair at the computer desk saying, "I told you I had some email to address so you will just have to wait til I come to bed."

He pulled a chair to the middle of the floor and sat down saying, "Nancy, get me the paddle so we can discuss this." It was a command and there was no room for discussion.

Nancy had never heard him talk to her in that manner. Had she deeply offended him other than deny him pussy for a while, she had done that before. What was the big deal. Then she heard, "Now Nancy." She decided she better do as he ordered. It was only a spanking, he never had been hard on her until a week or so ago. She moved to the drawer and withdrew the paddle then taking it too him. She approached the chair he was sitting in from the right side, handed him the paddle and waited. She thought better than saying anything. The one thing she had to focus on was no matter how hard he hit she had to maintain control of the Ben Wah balls.

He took the paddle and took her hand as he pulled her across his lap. She lay gently across his lap and discovered he was delivering the first spank without ceremony. The first paddle crack flattened her right butt cheek and made her yell in pain. Then nothing else for seconds, maybe a minute. Then he said, "Nancy, what is going on with you?"

"Nothing," she replied. She knew he didn't know enough to suspect anything or so she thought.

Smack, another swat from the paddle on her other cheek causing her to yell out in pain. "I see," he said. Smack, another powerful swat landing right on the crack between both cheeks and she yelled again. "So wanting me to spank you hard all last week was nothing?" he commented. Smack, this a mild swat that caught right where her cheeks met her thigh causing her to yell and kick her legs. "And you dressing like a hooker rather than your consevative dress last week was nothing too?" he stated. "And no sex all last week was nothing also?" he continued as he delivered another swat at the joint of the cheek thigh on the other leg. She yelped and really kicked her legs trying to reduce the pain. He delivered two quick blows with the paddle, not hard but not light either, one to the left thigh and one to the right thigh. Nancy screamed at the pain of these two swats. The paddle came to rest on her butt crack as he repeated, "What is going on with you Nancy?"

"Really nothing," she replied. She felt the paddle rise so she began, "Its just that last week I wanted to be spanked hard before sex and I couldn't get you to spank me hard so I just didn't feel like sex without the spanking." She felt the paddle come lightly to rest on her butt so she continued, "and when you wouldn't spank me I decided to dress sexier hoping you would want sex enough to spank me hard." He was listening intently. But she decided she had given him enough of a plausible explanation and let it drop. She was beginning to feel a little relief from the spanking. She felt good about having endured a spanking like that without letting loose of the Ben Wah balls.

The paddle left her butt and she tried to think what else she could say but she heard the whoosh of the paddle descend and its impact causing excruciating pain. She cried out as she felt the pain but heard him say, "so what is up this week then."

She felt the paddle rise off her butt again and hurriedly answered, "nothing. Really nothing."

Too late, the paddle hit again, she yelled and he said, "so waking me up first thing in the morning with a blow job? That is nothing? You haven't done that in years."

"I was horny and had to get to work so I did the only thing I could think of," she replied while she braced for the next swat. She didn't really think her would fall for that. She was right; she felt the first of a volley of quick and rather painful swats. She began crying and yelling and kicking her legs but to no avail.

"Ok from now on you're the blow-job slut around here," he yelled. He dumped her off his lap onto the floor saying, "until you tell me what is going on you will give me a blow job each time you see me. In the morning before you go to work, when I get home from work and again when I go to bed. Failure to do it will result in a severe spanking and then you will do it anyway. Is that clear?"

She lay crying on the floor listening to him, finally responding with a "yes sir" as she got to her knees and crawled to the chair he was sitting in. She took hold of his cock and licked the tip. He had pre-cum leaking. He scooted forward in the chair so his balls hung over the edge as she began to slip his rigid cock into her mouth. Tears were still coming down her cheeks as she sucked. She reached under his scrotum to massage his balls as she continued her expert sucking. In no time he was ready to explode in her mouth so she moved in a little closer to finish him off. Suddenly her eyes widened as she felt one of the balls slip out and run down the back of her thigh. She closed her legs tightly and quickly continued sucking his cock as if nothing had happened. It didn't take long before he exploded in her mouth, several spurts of sperm hit the back of her throat and she swallowed. She cleaned up his cock and let it drop from her mouth. She sat back on her legs and gazed at the floor.

He stood, picked up the chair and put it in its place saying, "suppose you just kneel there and consider what you will be doing and when you want to tell me what is going on." He moved over and pulled back the covers on the bed. As he was getting into bed he heard her voice in almost a whisper.

1...34567...9