Nancy and the Author

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that maybe we should go somewhere a little more private," she breathed.

*****

Chapter 3

Nancy had gotten a taxi to the bar, so they both climbed into Ronnie's car. "Just tell me where you want to go and I'll take you there."

She felt like saying, 'To heaven', but instead told him that they would go to her house. "But first I need a favour. I left some marking behind. Can we stop by there first?"

Ronnie followed Nancy's instructions and before long they arrive at the school. She hopped out and unlocked the gate, allowing Ronnie to drive through. She re-locked the gate afterwards. She got back in the car for the short journey to the staff car park.

"I'm surprised you're allowed in the school after it's been locked up. Aren't there alarms or something?"

"Certainly," she replied. "But I'm a senior member of staff and I'm an official key holder in case of emergencies."

"I'll wait here for you then, shall I?"

"If you think that I'm walking around the school on my own, you must joking! Come on."

Ronnie got out and locked the car, then followed Nancy to the entrance. It didn't take long to disable the alarm systems and open the doors. She locked them after they walked in.

They walked down darkened corridors, in which there was just enough light to see and Nancy didn't bother with the switches. They walked up a flight of stairs and Ronnie became mesmerised by the sway of her ass as she climbed the steps. He caught occasional glimpses of her stocking tops and idly wondered if she ever dare wear them to work. The blood began to swell his organ again.

At the top of the stairs, they turned and walked along another corridor. Finally, Nancy stopped by a door and said huskily, "This is it. This is my classroom." She opened the door and Ronnie followed her. The room had windows down one side that looked out over the playing fields. The outside lanterns allowed just enough light to penetrate the classroom, but not enough for anyone to see in.

She smiled. "Come in. Take a seat, just there." She indicated one of the seats near the front.

"Yes Miss," he replied. He made his way over and sat down.

Nancy hadn't planned any of this. The idea of coming back to the school came to her on the spur of the moment, possibly prompted by the fantasy images she had had earlier.

"Now then, what shall we learn today?" She walked around her desk to the front and lifted herself onto it. When she crossed her legs, Ronnie felt himself slipping down in the seat to get a better view. "I think that maybe we should explore behaviour today. We can look at what is acceptable or unacceptable." She uncrossed her legs slowly and then crossed them the other way affording Ronnie a wonderful view all the way up to her knickers. Just in case he hadn't seen enough, she uncrossed her legs once more and then casually clasped her hands around her left knee and leaned back, raising the leg upwards in a seemingly casual manner.

Nothing was left to Ronnie's imagination now. The white panties were darkened where the wetness had soaked through them. Nancy's voice broke away his lustful gaze. "Ronnie! We're you just looking up my skirt?"

"Um… Sorry, Er… Miss," he mumbled.

"Come here at once!"

Ronnie got up and walked out to stand in front of her. His hands were clasped in front of him to hide the rigid erection (which Nancy hadn't missed).

"Do you think that it's acceptable behaviour to look up my skirt?"

"No Miss."

"Do you think that it's acceptable to see my stocking tops then?" She began pulling her skirt up to reveal them.

"No Miss."

"And is it acceptable to see my suspenders?" Ronnie couldn't pull his eyes away and didn't want to even if he could.

"No Miss."

"Or to see my panties?" She was breathing hard now. "My come soaked panties?" Her breasts were starting to rise and fall dramatically.

"No Miss," he croaked.

"And how would it be if I spread my legs wide like this, so that my panties are pulling tight and pressing into my pussy lips?"

She was starting to pant now, "Or if I pulled my knickers to one side like this to show you my smooth vagina. And what about if I told you to kneel down in front of your teacher and to use your tongue to lick her pussy?"

Almost as though in a dream, Ronnie sank to his knees and moved his head between her legs. He became lost in her perfume and began sucking keenly on her clitoris. The tongue ran back down her labia and dove into the slippery wet folds.

Nancy dropped back and found herself lying on her desk, recalling the fantasy image that she had experienced earlier.

Following the next orgasm that came very soon, Nancy reflected that Ronnie was clearly a considerate lover. It was her turn to do something for him now. She sat back up and told him to stand up. "Kiss me," she said. He stood between her legs and enveloped her in his arms. His face was wet and she could taste herself on his mouth and tongue.

She pushed him back a little way, stood up and then rotated them both so that he was now standing against the desk.

Nancy arched an eyebrow and said, "Now, it is totally unacceptable for a teacher to stand in front of a pupil and undo the button at the top of his trousers. It is equally unacceptable to pull the zip down like this so that the trousers fall down around his ankles, like so."

She was momentarily taken aback when she realised that he was wearing thong underpants, but continued, "And it can never, ever be acceptable to kneel down in front of him and slide his underpants down slowly like this."

Ronnie's dick was already at attention. It was a lovely specimen. Not too long, not too thick. It was just what she had hoped for. She reached out and wrapped her delicate fingers around the shaft saying, "I must never, ever do this, or this." She swirled her tongue around the head, savouring the salty pre-come oozing from the tip.

For the first time in a while Ronnie spoke, "I bet I know what you shouldn't do next."

Nancy winked as she slid her mouth down over his penis. He was amazed at how much disappeared into her mouth at the first attempt. She kept pulling back and then sliding down again, going a little further each time. She was determined to get as much of his dick in as possible. She nearly gagged a couple of times, but Ronnie saw her take more of his cock than he had ever experienced before. She began to work it hard, using her finger and thumb around the small amount of shaft left outside of her mouth to rub in time with her mouth.

"Oh, Nancy! I mean Miss. Oh, I'm coming!"

The teacher withdrew until just the head remained inside and then rubbed him to orgasm. She had no choice but to swallow all of his ejaculation, not that she minded. In fact, she quite liked his taste, not something that had happened often before. She licked off the last dribbles before pulling his thong up and then lifting his trousers to his waist.

"We'd better leave before we get caught," she giggled.

"Right. I mean, that would simply be unacceptable wouldn't it?" he laughed. They acted like teenagers all the way to the car.

*****

Chapter 4

Nancy directed Ronnie to her house. When they arrived, she got out and opened the front door while he locked the car again. As the door closed behind him, he took Nancy in his arms and kissed her, pressing her body up against the wall. Her hands stroked over his body, concentrating her attention on his taught bottom. His hands meanwhile travelled up from her hips to her breasts. He quickly found the nipples and then commenced teasing and pinching to bring them to erection.

She brought her right leg up and rubbed it against his hip. Ronnie's left hand dropped down to her thigh and began pushing back up her leg, taking the skirt with it. His fingers slid higher until he reached her ass cheek. He squeezed and played with it for a while, slipping under the elastic of her panties. He then moved it around and underneath her leg to bring it in contact with her pussy. Nancy gasped and then reached for the fastenings on his trousers.

As Nancy struggled with the button and zips, Ronnie slipped of his jacket and tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. As the material slipped down his legs he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of them. The shirt dropped to the floor as he stepped back from her and bent to remove his socks. He stood there, less than a metre away, naked but for a thong. He had a slight bulge at his stomach, but she had seen worse. The rest of his body looked great. She watched, fascinated as he slowly pulled his underpants down.

His dick wasn't fully erect, but was clearly heading that way. Nancy dropped her jacket and took off her blouse. Her skirt dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it, still wearing her shoes.

"Wow," said Ronnie. "You look fantastic. Beautiful." He stepped towards her and swept her up off of her feet.

"Where to?" he said simply.

"The bedroom, upstairs, second door on the right." He climbed the steps swiftly, impressing her once again with his strength. Once inside he laid her on the bed. The shoes were the first thing to come off. As he moved about, she giggled at the way his stiff cock was bobbing and weaving around.

Having removed her bra, he began kissing and suckling her nipples. He seemed to be enjoying this and continued for quite a long time before continuing south. When he reached her panties he lifted his head and eased them down her legs. He lifted her feet one at a time to remove them and tossed the garment to one side. He kept hold of one foot and gently kissed the underneath. Nobody had ever done this to her before, but she liked it.

Ronnie gently laid the foot down to one side and then picked up the other in order to repeat the process. When he released that one and placed it to the other side, her legs were now parted. He began kissing and caressing the inside of both from her ankles up to her thighs. She could already feel his warm, heavy breathing between her legs. He repeated his actions from in the classroom earlier, until she was writhing with pleasure.

Moving further up her body he lay between her legs and placed the head of his penis at the entrance to her vagina. He rubbed it gently up and down the slit coating it with her lubrication.

"Yes," she hissed. "Fuck me now, please," she begged.

The Author pushed gently forwards and penetrated slowly, but with a firm movement to his full extent. He felt Nancy coming before he even started a rhythm. He thrust a half dozen times more and then withdrew.

"Don't stop. Please!"

"It's OK. I can't do it like that for long because of an old shoulder injury." He eased her onto her side and asked to pull her knees up. His hand moved across her buttock and pulled her pussy lips open. He then guided his dick in with his fingertips. Very soon he was buried deep within her again, although to her it felt even deeper lying in this position.

As he started thrusting, he was able to reach around her and stimulate her nipples and breasts with his left hand. His right pushed between their bodies and grabbed her buttock. His fingertips could feel his solid erection driving in and out of her. After a while, he moved his left hand down her body and pushed it between her legs, where he was able to rub her clitoris.

For Nancy, it was as if she was having sex with two lovers at once. The sensations were driving her wild. Ronnie was building up speed now, approaching his own eruption. He probed her anus with his middle finger as they fucked. There was so much pussy juice that it slid in easily. This was all too much for Nancy. A multiple orgasm was a myth before, but as they started to rack her body they finally became a reality.

*****

The couple lay entwined, exhausted and asleep for a couple of hours. When Nancy awoke, she turned over back towards Ronnie. His cock slopped out her ass as she moved. When she cuddled up to him, he opened his eyes, smiled and said, "Wow!"

"Wow yourself," she replied.

12