Nancy the Girl Next Door Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a condom around here somewhere, if you'd like me to use it." I told her.

"No, Ed, that is more wrong than fucking you. I can't believe I am saying that word; but that is exactly what we are doing, isn't it? Fucking."

"Yes, dear, we are fucking. But I want to hear you say something else. What is it that I have inside of you? What do you call it?"

"Oh, c'mon, Ed; don't make me say it. I said 'fucking' and that ought to be enough."

I thrust my hips upward, hitting the back wall of her pussy and she grunted as if someone had hit her in the stomach with their fist. "Did you like that feeling, dear?" I asked.

"Oh, God, Ed; do it again."

"Not until you tell me what it is that is making you feel so good. Say it."

"It's your thing. Your penis inside me."

"BUZZZZZ….wrong answer!" and I started to lift her off me.

"No, no, don't! It's your cock! Your cock is in me. There, is that better? I said cock."

"Ahhh, yes, my love; my cock is inside you. And it's making you feel good, too, isn't it?" And I moved my hips around in a circle three or four times, watching her hips slide around in that circle, causing friction on her clit and her pussy lips while the head inside her bounced from wall to wall and rubbed each of them. Her entire body went stiff and I thought she was going to cum right then. I stopped my movement and as she calmed down I asked her, "Where is my cock, Nancy girl? What is it inside of? Tell me."

"My pussy; your cock is in my pussy. See, I knew that word. I always thought it was funny that people called it a pussy. I wonder why."

"Because when you stroke her just right, dear thing, she starts to purr." I told her with another half-dozen hip rotations and thrusts deep into her. My one hand also found her clit, trapped between us, and flicked and tweaked at her, too.

Fifteen minutes of this and she was at the threshold. Should I push her over or let her down? I was getting quite close myself and I knew I was leaking quantities of my own juice into her cavity, so I asked, "Well, dear, what about me? Would you like me to wear the condom? Would you like me to pull out at the last minute? If I do, where will I put my deposit? How will you accept my offering?"

"No condom. Yes, pull out when you know you are going to … to …"

"Cum," I finished for her. I agreed to pull out and not cum inside her, but only on one condition.

"What's that?" she asked.

I told her that I wanted to cum on her breasts. I wanted her to step off me when I was ready and kneel down between my knees and catch my present on her breasts. I told her I loved looking at her breasts and they would be absolutely lovely when I coated them with my own love offering.

She started to protest about the size of her breasts when I began to thrust upward into her in a heavy, dedicated rhythm. As I did so, her head lolled back and her hands went to my shoulders, allowing her breasts to approach within inches of my face. I leaned forward a fraction and sucked one into my mouth where I licked and bit at it as I continued to fuck her, now almost brutally. No soft loving here. Now, there was raw passionate sex. I fucked her pussy hard and deliberately. And she came; and again; and again, as I bit her nipples and slammed her body down onto my cock.

I knew I was within seconds of my own release and told her it was time. She slowly lifted herself off my cock and watched with bent head as the shaft appeared from out of her sweaty pussy lips, all covered in slime – hers and mine – and listened as the plum-sized head exited with a decided 'plop' sound and with some suction as well.

I pushed her backward and she knelt between my legs. I took hold of my cock and pointed it down toward her chest. I rubbed the tip on each of her nipples, wetting them, and began to stroke it. She unconsciously lifted a hand to help and I asked her, "Would you like to do it, dear? Would you like to bring me off with your hand?"

She didn't answer, but took my cock in her right hand and then her left hand, too, and began to stroke slowly up and down, stretching the shaft skin to its limit on each stroke. I told her that it would not be long and she knelt up straighter, putting her breasts directly in line with my cock.

A half-dozen strokes later, I grunted and a thick, ropey string of ejaculate exploded from the end of my cock and splattered directly on her left nipple and aureole, completely obscuring them in a milky white cloud. Two more spurts followed, and as the angle of my cock had changed with her stroking, they landed at two different spots on her breasts and in the narrow valley between. But then something unexpected – though not unwanted on my part – occurred. Her hands were quite slippery by this time with the accumulation of my jism and they slipped off my cock shaft, allowing the head to pop upward on the final two spurts. They landed on her lips and as she opened her mouth to complain, the second one slipped into her mouth and onto her tongue.

She immediately sat back on her haunches and began to make a terrible face. I grabbed her face in my hands and bent closely to say, "Lick your lips and swallow, dear girl; I've given you the best of me; now keep it."

She was not going to comply, I could tell; but I leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth, transferring some of my cum to her tongue with mine. I pulled back and whispered, "Now swallow, little girl." And she did.

I saw something behind her eyes as if she was just coming to the realization that she had become a slut this afternoon. Before today, she had not even been truly fucked well, and here she was, swallowing the cum of her older next-door neighbor.

I swirled one finger around in the cum on her breasts and offered it to her mouth. She never took her eyes off mine, but opened her mouth and sucked the finger clean. I repeated this movement four times until her right breast and chest area were cleared of my liquid.

Then, I used the head of my softening but thick cock to swirl around the nipple and aureole of her left breast, coating it with a slick dressing of my juice. I held her under the chin with one hand and offered the cockhead to her mouth with the other.

Resistance. I laid the head on her lips and said, "Kiss me, little girl." And she pursed her lips and did exactly that. I moved the head back and forth, coating her lips, and withdrew a half-inch. She flicked out the tip of her tongue, tasting, and then licked them clean. I again offered the head and she willingly opened her mouth and allowed me to slide the head between her lips and teeth until two or three inches were warmly inside her, resting on her tongue. She closed her lips and I instructed her, "Lick around it, dear; clean it completely; then suck it like it was your favorite lollipop when you were a little girl. Suck me, dear thing. Like I sucked you."

It didn't take more than a full minute for her to begin a beautifully innocent session of cocksucking. And I smiled down at her. I told her she was beautiful with a cock in her mouth and asked her how it felt.

She let go for an instant and said, "Like warm silk and velvet together. And the taste is not as bad as I thought it would be. I always saw pictures of this when I was a kid, but never thought I would ever do it. Now, it just seems like the right thing to do. I like it." And she plunged her mouth down on my cock as far as she could go comfortably.

As I continued to soften, she added that Mike never stays hard long after they make love. She says sometimes he can't even get hard. I told her that if she really wants to make love some night, and Mike can't, she should try this. I guaranteed that he'd be hard in a minute. She laughed and kissed the end of my cock before standing up.

"I really ought to go, Ed; if I don't, I am going to want to do it again. I just want you to know that I have never done this, ever, with any man. I never fucked another man except Mike. I never let any other man except Mike touch me anywhere. And I NEVER sucked a cock before, not even Mike's. I'm not a slut, am I, Ed?" she asked.

"If you are, Nancy, you're MY little slut and no one else's. Remember that."

She laughed and began to dress. I slipped my pants and shirt on. I kept her panties and we went downstairs to the living room. I offered her a drink and she said iced tea would be great. When I came back in the room, she had her hand inside her wrap skirt and was touching herself.

"Can't get enough?" I surprised her.

"Oh, shit, Ed; I'm sorry, but my pussy – see I can say it – is like itching, on fire kind of."

I told her that it was definite that she wanted more fucking or something and asked if she ever felt this way before.

She told me that when she was a teen-ager, and used to make out with the boys after dances, etc., she sometimes felt this way. That's when she learned about masturbation with Kristen across the street. It helped, she said, but it wasn't like having a cock inside her.

I sat across from her and told her that I was going to reveal a secret. She said she liked secrets. I went into some detail about how I used to think about her when she was a teen-ager at Central Catholic High School. I told her that when she would come home from school, I was always upstairs watching her get out of the van that her friend drove so I could see her thighs when she stepped out. I told her that sometimes, when I was downstairs I got a flash of her panties and had to go masturbate to relieve the pressure. I told her that I used to climb up on top of the garage behind Kristen's house at night when I knew they were together. She never knew, I told her, that I could see into Kristen's room and could look into the mirror on the wall and see most of what they were doing. I told her I knew they were looking at porn magazines because I watched them when they touched themselves. I told her that sometimes I masturbated right there on the top of the garage while looking at them.

She laughed out loud in the middle of my story and told me she and Kristen always thought I was a dirty old man, and that's why Kristen wore such skimpy bathing suits when she came over to swim. She was teasing you, Ed, she told me. She said they often wondered what my cock was like, but figured I was too old to "do it" anymore. She said that she knows better now and maybe she would call Kristen, who lives in San Francisco now, and tell her exactly what we'd been doing. I told her that I thought that was a very good idea and maybe Kristen would fly in on the next plane to join us.

We both laughed at that. She asked why I was attracted to her, because she knew she was skinny and homely when she was a kid. Assuming my most lecherous "dirty old man" leer, I told her it was the Catholic School uniform. I told her that porn film producers make millions off of models who fuck in their videos while wearing those little green, white and gold plaid jumpers or skirts and white blouses; and the white knee socks and the Mary Jane patent leather shoes were an erotic turn-on.

She said she didn't believe me, so I pulled out a video from the collection I have hidden at the back of the shelf alongside the fireplace and popped it into the VCR. I fast-forwarded to the general vicinity of the scene I wanted and hit 'play'…..

Nancy's eyes damn near popped out of her head when she saw the girl in the video. She didn't appear to be much more than 15 or 16 – but we knew she was over 18 – and she was sitting on some guy's cock, who was lying on the floor; her little uniform skirt was spread out around his thighs and her legs were bent under her so she was kneeling on her knee socks, black patent-leather shoes still on her feet. She was facing away from him, towards his feet. Another guy had his cock in her mouth and was absolutely fucking her throat. Her white shirt-blouse was opened down the front and she was holding up two lovely little breasts that had been pulled out of her bra. She was pinching the nipples and moaning and groaning around the cock in her mouth.

I clicked "stop" and Nancy nearly exploded with, "Jesus Christ! That looked like my daughter there! It could be any of the girls in my school when I was that age; or it could be any of the girls there now. Do men really get excited over stuff like this?"

I pointed to my crotch, where my cock was pushing hard against the fabric of my trousers and asked her, "What do you think?"

She jumped up from the couch, ran to the front door and hollered back over her shoulder, "Don't go away. Stay right where you are! I'll be right back."