Nancy the Girl Next Door Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Sebastian spoke to me, "Edward, would you please bring that large hassock over here and place it behind her? I'd like to investigate this woman a bit more closely." I did as he requested and placed the large, square hassock behind her and he instructed me to lay her backwards on it with her shoulders and back squarely on the widest part. I took Nancy under the shoulders and leaner her backwards as he slipped his hand from out of her pussy and lifted her knees so that when she was laid back on the footstool, her ass was on his lap, her thighs were against his chest and her knees were on his shoulders with her feet behind him.

He could look down and stare directly into the gaping hole he had created with his thumb and its movements. He used both hands to spread her thighs and slipped them upwards toward her now-very-sloppy cunt and inserted the tips of both thumbs into her cavity. She stiffened a bit, but Sebastian spoke to her in a rather stern voice, "Nancy, my curious little fuck-toy, you have begun a journey of your own making; now do not cause either of us to force you to comply. You know you have asked for what you are about to receive, so do not resist. I shall not be responsible for what might happen if you do. Am I understood?"

Nancy immediately responded in the affirmative and relaxed her entire body. I watched as Sebastian's two thumbs slowly disappeared inside her and also watched her face go through a series of contortions – pain? No, not pain, for within two minutes of his slipping and sliding around inside her with two exceptionally large thumbs, she sighed an incredibly deep sigh and climaxed yet again. Sebastian's hands were now soaked and slick with her juices and he was using more than thumbs; he was inserting fingers along with the thumbs and pulling and twisting at her pussy lips until they were loose and spread open to a remarkable width.

"Hold her shoulders down, Edward; I am going to take her to a new level." I did as requested and he lifted her ass in both hands and placed his mouth squarely on the opening to her cunt and sucked. And sucked and sucked and sucked! I could hear the wet, sucking sounds of his mouth and watched as his face was again coated in her slickness. She was gasping for breath and I released her shoulders to grasp both breasts in my hands. I squeezed and came very close to punishing them with my palms, but resisted at the last minute. I did not know if I wanted to cause her any pain at this point. But, I'm now certain, she would not even have felt it if I had.

Sebastian moved his open mouth upward to the apex of her slit and located her swollen clit, for a long time released from its protective hood and pearly-white in its swollen state. He locked his lips around it and sucked it deep into his mouth as well. I could tell he was assaulting it with his tongue because Nancy began to jerk and spasm in a quite uncontrolled frenzy. She was moaning and almost frothing at the mouth in her ecstasy. He was relentless in his treatment of her clit, regardless of how sensitive it might be at that moment.

After approximately six minutes of this physical assault, Nancy arched her back almost impossibly and screamed out a long, shrill scream of commingled passion and pain and lost consciousness. Not again, I thought. Damn! What would Sebastian do now?

Almost before I had that thought through my brain, he asked me to do him a big favor. I was stunned at the request, but was so far into my own passion and pain that I knelt to comply. I unbuckled his trousers and as he lifted his hips from the couch, pulled both pants and boxers down his legs and off his feet. He had already, at some time unnoticed by me, removed his loafers and was now naked from the waist down. And as I knelt there, I could not help but marvel at what was in front of my eyes.

A cock? Nay, nay, say I. Not "a" cock! But "the" cock of the ages. Now, I immediately understood why Sebastian had taken so much time to prepare Nancy with his hands and his mouth. She was so small; and he was unbelievably huge. He understood the difference between pain caused by passion and pain caused by punishment. He was going to make it as easy as possible for her to live out her fantasy of replacing the girl in the video.

He asked me to lift her shoulders from the stool and he allowed her legs to slide down off his shoulders. She was still totally out of touch with reality, even though she had begun to mumble and moan a bit. When she was sitting in his lap with his cock pressed straight up between their stomachs, I could see that it reached nearly to her rib cage. A conservative estimate of the length of it would be 11 ½ or 12" without exaggeration. But the length was not the measurement in question. That honestly did not frighten me. What scared the hell out of me was the girth!

Look at a soda or beer can, dear readers. Do you realize the diameter of the typical soda can is approximately 2 ¾ inches? Correct. Now, I tell you without actually measuring, that Sebastian's huge, ebony cock was at least 3 ¼" in diameter. That is humongous. I allowed my brain to process this and realized that Nancy had already had a child – but that was a dozen or more years ago – and her pussy had stretched to accommodate that baby, yes; but this cock was now going to stretch the elasticity of her cunt lips to a limit she had most certainly not encountered since. Would I allow the plan to continue?

Of course I would. This little girl next door must have realized what she might be up against when she began this escapade. Why not take it to its fruition?

12