Nancy's Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife Nancy responds to teaching game.
8.7k words
4.56
91.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

I guess I always knew that my wife Nancy was a very shy and inhibited girl. It's strange, because she is absolutely beautiful. She's got thick, dark, shoulder-length hair framing her cute expressive face. And her body is every bit as delightful: gorgeous 36C tits on a trim, five-six, 120 pound frame. She could easily be a model or an actress - except that she is so painfully shy. What I didn't know was that there was a cure for her inhibitions, a way to bring out the wild side of my beautiful wife.

We found the cure almost by accident. Some friends of ours were having a pool party. We're all young, and some of them are kind of wild. A couple of the wives like to show off, so I knew the swimsuits would be quite skimpy. When Nancy showed me the suit she planned to wear, I wasn't satisfied. It was a frumpy one-piece that did it's best to hide her beautiful body. The day before the party, I went out on my lunch hour and bought a bikini I thought would look fabulous and sexy on Nancy.

She didn't even want to try it on for me. When she finally did, it knocked my eyes out, but she wouldn't hear about wearing it in front of our friends. We argued about it for a while, and I finally got mad.

I glared sternly at her. "I bought that suit for you. It looks great on you. You're going to wear it tomorrow and that's final. Do you understand?"

Her face got a funny expression. "You're telling me I have to?"

"That's right," I stormed.

"Okay."

Just like that. She wore the suit to the party and was the immediate center of attention. She didn't act wild or flirty, but having the men clustered around her and interested in everything she would say or do just naturally brought her a little out of her shell. By the end of the day, she had a new twinkle in her eye and the corners of her pouty little mouth seemed turned up in a permanent smile. It turned me on no end to see her like that. What was better still, I thought I saw the cure.

We made a game of it. My cue was if she did something wrong. I would frown and say she needed a punishment. The punishment always involved some manner of showing her off. It could be a low cut mini-dress I would buy to take her out dancing. Or maybe we'd go shopping and I would order her to wear no bra or panties. Whatever, it always brought an excited flush to her cheeks and that cute expression of wanton abandon. And the sex we had when we got home was the best part. We both loved it.

Once she burned two beautiful steaks I had brought home for dinner. She had been on the phone with one of her friends and just forgot about them. I was truly peeved.

"You're in for it, now," I threatened. "This punishment is going to be the most severe you've ever had."

I got out her shortest, lowest cut mini-dress and slit both sides of it right up to the hips. Then I got her red high heels out of the closet. "There," I told her. "That's what you'll be wearing. Understand? Nothing else."

She gulped a little. This was by far the sexiest costume I had yet devised, and I was taking her out dancing in it. I could see it was a challenge, but I would not back down. And she didn't ask me to.

All she said was: "Okay."

I decided to see just how far I could push it. We went to the wildest club in town and started off with several stiff drinks. I had her dance more and more lewdly as the night went on, bouncing and whirling, showing off for the crowd. And she attracted quite a crowd. The dress began to ride up a bit. The flaps in front and back kept her pussy and the crack of her ass out of sight as she danced, but the slits showed skin practically up to the top of her hip bones. She didn't seem to mind. Her face took on that wild flush and mischievous half-smile that drove me crazy.

After about an hour on the floor, we went back to our table, much to the dismay of the men that had been casually ogling her as they danced nearby. Many of them headed to tables as near ours as they could find. We were hot from our work out, in more ways than one, and I ordered another round of drinks, even though Nancy had already had one or two more than she usually did.

The waitress brought them and put them on our table, giving me my next inspiration. The tables were little round disks, no more than eighteen inches in diameter, supported by a thin center pole. Even sitting at the table, Nancy's shapely legs were still quite visible to anyone nearby. So far she had passed every test. I wanted to take it one more step.

I put on my stern voice. "Nancy, I want you to cross your legs."

Her face showed a little surprise at first, but then she giggled and complied.

I could sense the men at the nearby tables coming to attention. Unfortunately, I probably had the worst view in the house. I scooted my chair a little away from the table so I could see the effect of my commands. From the side, it looked like the front flap of Nancy's dress had just about disappeared. The outside of her right leg, which she crossed over her left, was completely exposed to way above where her panties would have been – if she'd had any on. It was lewd and provocative, and Nancy knew it. Even in the dim light of the club, I could see the color deepen in her cheeks and the shine in her eyes.

We finished our drinks, with Nancy laughing and chattering happily at the center of attention. I paid our tab and prepared to leave, but there was one more thing I wanted to try.

"Nancy," I said, seriously, "I'm going to the restroom. You are going to sit here and wait for me, but first, you will strike the proper pose, for me and for your audience, and you will not break that pose until I get back. Right?"

This time her mischievous little smile broke wide. "Right, Chief," she giggled.

"Alright. Now, slide your right leg up until your ankle is resting on your left knee."

Nancy started to do it, then hesitated, her face suddenly serious again as she realized what this move was going to show to the ten or fifteen men who were casually focused in on the widening gap between her legs. "But ..." she started.

I just glared at her and got up from the table.

She took a deep breath and completed my command.

I turned to look back at her when I was a few steps away from our table. It took my breath away. I couldn't quite see her pussy, but I could tell that a few lucky guys, who happened to be sitting at the right angle, probably could.

I rushed in and out of the bathroom in record time. As I approached our table again, I felt a rush of pride. Nancy was sitting almost as I had left her. The only difference was that now she leaned back in her chair in a position of relaxed waiting that thrust her firm breasts against the thin material of her dress. Several men had gotten up and were walking or standing strategically in the area with the best sight lines.

I smiled at Nancy and gave her my hand to help her to her feet. You could almost hear the sigh as her dress fell back over her delicious pussy. We drove home like maniacs and fucked till dawn. Nancy was excited, elated, and amazed.

"I can't believe I did it," she said wonderingly. "I guess I can do just about anything, if you tell me to. But if that's my punishment for burning the steaks, what would it be if I did something really bad?"

Good question. I had no idea, but I think we both went to sleep eagerly considering the possiblities. As it turned out, it wasn't long before we found out.

A few weeks later, I came home from work to find Nancy at the door with a drink in her hand. When she handed it to me, I could see there was something on her mind, maybe more than one thing. She was upset and nervous. I took the drink and we went into the den and sat down.

She fetched a big sigh. "You're not going to believe this, honey," she said. "Remember how I was wondering what the punishment would be for something really bad? Well, I guess I'm going to find out. I smashed up the car."

"What?" I choked. "You had an accident? Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," she smiled. "But the car didn't come out too good. I'm afraid it's going to be expensive."

I went out and looked at her car, a nice new Acura. It was alright from the driver's side, but the passenger side looked like someone had taken a giant can opener to it. There was a crease that ran parallel to the ground from the front fender, through the passenger door, and into the back fender. It was quite deep, taking paint and metal along its entire length and actually puncturing a foot long gash in the door panel. I could see it was an easy thousand, maybe two. Insurance might cover it, but, with the deductible and surcharges, it would still end up costing us close to a thousand.

"Oh, shit," I groaned. "How'd it happen?"

"I was making a right turn in kind of a tight space and I guess I didn't judge it right. I think this car must be wider than my old one. Anyway, I kind of jumped the curb and scraped it on a hydrant."

I just shook my head.

"I know," she sighed. "It was awfully careless of me. I'm sorry. I know you'll have to punish me very severely for this one."

That's right, I thought. I will. It put the whole thing in a new light. Suddenly I wasn't thinking about expensive repairs to the car anymore. Now, all I could see were visions of Nancy taking her punishment. It put a familiar and pleasant knot of sexual excitement in the pit of my stomach. Nancy was looking at me with an appropriately penitent expression, but it didn't fool me for a second. She was just as excited by the prospect as I was.

"Um, what do you have in mind?" she asked, hesitantly.

I assumed my disciplinarian role, frowning harshly. "You'll find out soon enough, young lady."

As luck would have it, we had a quick vacation coming up about a week later. We had rented a cabin up in the mountains for a long weekend getaway. I didn't really know what I was going to do, but I decided the punishment would take place up there.

All week my brain was on fire with ideas for what I would have Nancy do. I was determined to be fair, but firm. Nancy had transgressed big time. It was up to me to find a punishment to fit the crime. I knew she expected no less, but I was pleasantly baffled by my calculations of the appropriate magnitude: If the show she put on at the club was for two burnt steaks worth about $10, I thought, what should I require for damage to her car worth about $1,000? One hundred times more? What would that be? I had some ideas, but I couldn't quite imagine putting them into execution. By the time we left, I still didn't have a definite plan. I threw her red high heels into our bag and we took off.

We got up to the cabin Thursday afternoon. The weather was warm and sunny. We set up our limited gear and drove down to the nearby town for dinner at a nice little Italian restaurant. For a hick town, the food was excellent. We gorged on Veal Parmegiana, pasta, salad, home-made bread and pastries, along with a couple of bottles of an exceptional chianti. I insisted we finish it off with snifters of their oldest Armagnac.

I held out my glass to her. "To our vacation," I toasted. "May it be truly memorable."

She smiled and touched my glass with hers. We each took a sip of the exotic liquour.

"Let's take a little tour around the area tomorrow," I suggested. "I'd like to see the sights."

"That sounds great," Nancy agreed.

"Good, because it will also be the day of your punishment for the car."

She suddenly choked on the Armagnac. I took her glass from her and waited for her to regain her composure. "You hadn't forgotten, had you?"

"No," she admitted quietly. "I know I've got it coming."

She had some trouble getting to sleep that night, and so did I. It didn't stop me from getting up at my usual quarter-to-six, though. I was pretty keyed up, and I knew I wasn't likely to get back to sleep. So I took a fast walk up to the end of the road. It was two miles steeply uphill. When I got back, my nerves were a little steadier and I had worked up an appetite. I fried up some bacon and eggs, perked some coffee and finally woke Nancy about eight.

For someone who had had a fitful night after a bit too much to drink, she looked fantastic. The old mischievous smirk was playing with the corners of her mouth, and she seemed to have a heightened sense of her own beauty. But we could hardly carry on a conversation with the anticipation of her punishment. We had breakfast and cleaned up the dishes in a state of total distraction.

Finally, about nine-thirty, I went into the bedroom and hunted up the red high- heels. I brought them out to her. "Here's the costume for your punishment."

She looked at them a moment before she understood. Then her eyes got wide and she caught her breath. "But, then ... how can we ..." Her words trailed off and she took the shoes. She couldn't seem to look at me.

"I want you to change into your costume and get ready to go. Our little excursion departs at ten o'clock sharp."

"Alright," she said, walking dazed into the bedroom.

I got myself and the car ready, which took all of five minutes. I settled down with my book, trying to kill some time. It was physically impossible to concentrate on anything but the sexual adventure before us. My eyes wandered over the same paragraph for twenty minutes.

A few minutes before ten, Nancy emerged from the bedroom wearing nothing but the red shoes and a little make up. She was incredible. There was the look of excitement in her eyes, but also something new, some deep awareness of herself. It gave her a dignity that no humiliation I could devise would ever touch. It gave me the confidence to go on.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

"Let's go."

We walked out of the cabin, into the bright morning sunlight. I looked up and down the narrow gravel road. There were other cabins along it, but the nearest was almost out of sight around a bend. There was little likelihood that we would be observed. Still, it gave me a quiet thrill to watch my beautiful wife walk naked in the sun, confident and proud, ready to meet whatever challenge I put before her.

I drove, so Nancy would be free to follow my directions, without killing us. The first place I took her was up the mountain to the end of the road. There's a lookout up there which is spectacular. I wanted to take some pictures of her against that backdrop. The road ended in a sort of circular parking area, which obviously got some use. Unfortunately, at ten on a Friday morning, it was deserted. Only the roofs of a few of the nearer cabins were visible. It didn't feel much like a public place.

I got some great shots of Nancy in all sorts of poses, standing proudly and naturally before the vista, lying in the dusty gravel of the parking area, sitting on a rock spread wide open. I knew the pictures would be incredible, but I was hoping someone would come along to give them a little more spice. No one did. So, after about a half- hour, we moved on to our next venue.

Nancy was quiet in the car. She seemed to be waiting, putting her trust in me. I knew I was responsible to make the day one we would both remember for the rest of our lives. It made me a little nervous, since I still had no firm plan. But, part of the idea was to put us into the hands of fate, and that was just what I was doing.

At one of the cabins we passed on our way back down to the highway, a guy was just coming out to his car. I don't think he noticed Nancy's attire, or rather, lack of attire, but he could have. I was proud of Nancy that she made no effort to sink down in the seat and hide.

When we got out to the highway, even though there were other cars, we were too invisible, zipping along at sixty, to have any sense of exposure. To fix that, I drove into the small town where we'd had dinner the night before. It was pretty quiet, too. But at the only stoplight in town, we got lucky. It was green as we approached, but I saw two people on the sidewalk waiting to cross. I slowed up waiting for the light to turn red. The two people turned out to be a middle-aged couple. The guy looked like a truck driver - flannel shirt and jeans, cowboy boots and one of those promotional caps bearing the logo of an auto parts chain. The woman was a good match, with frizzy bleached blond hair carelessly tied back and a cigarette dangling from smudged red lips. The light turned red just as we coasted up to the crosswalk. The two on the sidewalk started across right in front of us. They were chattering at each other and didn't notice us till they were right in front of the car. Then the man glanced over and did a perfect double-take, his jaw dropping comically. That brought the woman's attention. She dropped her cigarette when she saw Nancy. From their expressions, I was pretty sure they could see Nancy's proud breasts over the dashboard. The woman recovered quickly and grabbed her husband by the arm, dragging him away.

I looked over at Nancy, to see what her reaction would be. At the same moment, she looked over at me. We both burst out laughing. The expression on the trucker's face and the way his wife went after him when she saw what had grabbed his attention - it was a perfect little comic scene, played out just for us. This adventure was going to be fun.

I pulled in at a little convenience store to pick up a soda. There were a couple other cars parked in front of the store. I thought about having Nancy go into the store with me, but decided against it. It could get us in trouble. Nancy would be vulnerable enough, sitting right in front of the door with people going in and out of the store.

A middle-aged woman stood behind the counter in the little store making change for an old geezer buying a pack of cigarettes. The only other customer was a young woman lugging a baby through the aisles. The old gent left, heading right in Nancy's direction, and I enjoyed a momentary rush of panic in the pit of my stomach as I watched the door swing shut behind him. I reminded myself about casting our fate to the wind, and purposely took my time picking out a bottle of soda. The cashier made some friendly small talk as she rang it up. I tried to respond with some of my own, but I felt every second that passed while I was in that store.

When I finally got out the door, I was shocked to see the old guy standing beside our car, talking to Nancy through her open window. I walked up to the driver-side door, with my brain spinning its wheels, getting nowhere. But the old man just said to Nancy: "Well, take her easy now," winked at me over the roof of the car and sauntered away.

I got in and started up the car. My face must have shown just how numb I felt.

Nancy looked over at me and smiled: "Hey, take her easy. No problem."

"What?"

"The old guy was just being friendly, Michael. He wondered if anything was wrong. I told him everything was fine, I just didn't like to wear clothes when the weather was so nice."

"Yeah, but ..."

"Oh come on. After that, we just mostly talked about the weather. Really. It was totally harmless. He was just being neighborly."

"I guess," I said, shaking my head, "but I was so nervous not knowing what was going on out there. Then, I walk out and find him standing right next to you jabbering away while you're sitting there stark naked. It just kind of startled me or something."

She reached over and put her hand on my arm. "Now relax. How are you ever going to punish me properly if you fall apart with an innocent little scene like that?"

She had a point.

"I think I could help you relax, if you want," she offered, letting her hand drift down to my crotch.

With all that stimulation, my cock reacted like a coiled spring. "I think that's a good idea," I mumbled, trying to concentrate on keeping the car on the road.

She pulled out my dick and stroked it softly. Then she got on her knees on the passenger seat, leaned over the console, and gave me the sweetest blow job I've ever had. The best part, however, was when we came across some roadwork. The two way road was restricted to a single lane with flagmen at both ends alternating the direction of traffic along it. We had to slow to a crawl, passing the flagman on our right, and, of course, Nancy's ass was sticking up in the window as her tender lips worked my shaft. The glory of my wife's gorgeous ass reflected in that guy's eyes was enough to send me over the top. I blew a wad that must have met Nancy's requirement of protein for the next week. And it relaxed me just like she said it would. It felt like she sucked every fiber of my nervous system right out through my dick.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers