Nanny Neurosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things steadily continued in similar fashion in the following days. She seemed to always have that fun flirty look on her face when he saw her, but he kept his cool. Flirty comebacks kept entering into his head, but he resisted the urge to let them fly.

"Uh, Greg, just wanted to check with you, is it OK if my husband comes over for a late lunch. He's been working late at the restaurant, but he has the afternoon off and wants to bring me a proper meal. You know I told you he's a cook."

"Sure, its fine, no problem," he replied. "As long as that's all he's going to give you.. I know you two can't wait to get your parents out of the house."

"Oooh, a conjugal visit, great idea! Can I rework my contract to include those? I just need to drop the kids off in your office for a few minutes. You can handle them, right?"

"Uh, no," he replied.

"Hmm, well what if we wait til the kids are napping? We'll move the cribs out into the kitchen, and we'll leave the door cracked and you could watch."

His head started spinning, for a moment she seemed serious. It seemed like she had already given this some thought.

"Uhhh, well I'll assume you're joking. Please. Please keep it all in your pants and his when he comes over. Don't forget what we pay you for, young lady," pretending to be stern.

"Don't worry, my husband isn't into that kind of thing anyway."

After a good sweat at lunchtime, he was feeling better. Sometimes the exercise brings with it a euphoria that leads to feeling horny. Other times it serves to reduce stress and tension, and thankfully this time it was the latter. He was ready to get back to work when he heard the doorbell ring. Peaking out the window he saw the visitor's car parked on the street. The door opened and shut. He heard Vicki put on some kid's music and heard the kids' laughter. He actually trusted her and wasn't concerned about what was going on downstairs. He put on his headphones and tried to focus. His job for the afternoon was to review some new literature on the subject of crystal-less oscillators. It was dry reading, and sure enough that 2:30 feeling snuck up on him rather quickly. He felt his eyelids getting heavy; he figured he would have to take a quick power nap to recover. So he stopped fighting it. He fell into a deeper sleep than he expected.

He dreamed he was going downstairs to refill his water bottle. It was quiet. Oh yeah, it was probably nap time. She must still be putting them to sleep in the back bedroom. He strolled to the sink to fill his cup. As he was heading back upstairs, he heard some soft moaning coming from the back bedroom. He stopped and crept back quietly.

He heard Vicki speaking in a soft out of breath voice, "Ahhh, yeah, that's nice. oooooh, eeeeeeh, mmm, yeah, that's good. You're gonna fuck me now, aren't you, please, please please, fuck me. He won't hear, we'll do it quietly. He has his headphones on, he won't know. Please please please give it to me. I need it sooo bad."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He tiptoed up to the door which was left at least 6 inches ajar. He was partly pissed off, partly exhilarated. He had to peek around the corner to see what was going on. He saw she was lying on her back with her head at the far end of the bed, which in the kids room was just a box spring and mattress lying on the floor up against the wall. A man with thick, short dark hair was partly on top of her, his back to the door. His feet were on the floor such that he was angled off the mattress. Good grief, where were the kids? That question quickly left his mind. The man had his pants pulled down to his knees; he was in the middle of repositioning himself over her. She was bending her knees and spreading her legs out at the same time, her tiny panties still dangling around one ankle. He was struck by the contrast in skin color, he was at least 5 shades darker than her. Now she had her hands in his hair as he started to thrust in to her slowly. She was looking up at the ceiling; his head was down over her left shoulder. He could sense she was fighting her vocal chords. All he could hear was her heavy breathing. From his angle, all he could see was the man's firm buttocks moving forward and back, clinching and releasing. Her hands were trying to reach his ass to help with the movement, but she settled for his back moving her hands up under his shirt. Now she was straining her neck up as if to try to catch a glimpse of his ass pounding her. Greg gasped as he made brief eye contact with her. Or had she noticed? He quickly moved back from the door.

There was no indication she had noticed him. If anything, things inside the room were intensifying; her moans were no longer inaudible. He fought the urge to resume watching. She started to get louder, and he heard the man trying to shush her. It didn't do any good. As he peered around the corner again, he saw the man place his left hand over her mouth just as he quickened his pace. She allowed it for a few seconds, but then she threw his hand off her mouth and let out a deep moan. The man no longer seemed interested in the noise they were making. He was in full gear now, pounding her astonishingly hard. He was getting close. Vicki was cumming too. She was taking long deep breaths with very quick exhales, and then she looked up again, this time toward the door. He definitely made eye contact with her this time, as she moaned deeply, "Ohhh Greg, yes, yes, yes." Suddenly the man turned around and saw him. Then he heard Vicki's voice again.

"Greg, yoohoo, wake up, Greg."

He quickly lifted his head up and realized he had been dreaming. Vicki was in his office.

"Umm, nice to see you working hard there." she said. "I need to leave early. Ella just threw up all over the place and I think its best if I take her home. Your daughter is still sleeping. I already called your wife and she's on her way home. See you next week."

He thought, 'Geez I can't even take a power nap without her getting into my head. I need to get away'. He wanted to plan a trip, a quick getaway to the beach for the weekend, anything to get his mind off of things. He decided he would pitch the idea when his wife got home.

The next time he saw Vicki there was a serious look on her face that he hadn't seen before. She was busily doing dishes in the kitchen and seemed to be oblivious to him.

"Hi Vicki, what's going on with you today?"

She flinched as if he had surprised her, then she took a breath and faced him.

"Oh Greg I don't know what to do." She walked toward him and flung her arms around his neck as if to cry on his shoulder. He was momentarily stunned but recovered enough to give her a quick pat on the back.

"Now now, what's the matter?" he mustered.

She let go and took a few steps back. "We've been talking things over with our lawyer. You know my husband is illegal, and it makes things hard. We can't get credit, I don't make enough money to sponsor him, there aren't many options. Either he stays illegal and we pray for some miracle law changes or he has to go back to Mexico to apply for his green card. He doesn't want us to live in Mexico with him, and there's no telling how long he would be gone. The INS process is so unpredictable, he could be gone for 6 months, or 3 years."

She was tearing up by the end of her explanation.

"Oh Vicki, I'm so sorry. Well when does a decision have to be made?" he asked.

"I don't know, our lawyer says if we want to get legal he should go back home as soon as possible and file the paperwork."

"Do you need some time-off, do you want to go with him at least for a while?" he asked.

"No, I can't Greg. I have my evening classes starting soon, I need to get my teaching certificate asap, and I can't afford to stop working. There's just no easy solution."

"Well.. We will certainly support you however we can, you're like a member of our family now you know. And you do such a great job with our baby."

"Thanks, you're so great, I really appreciate it." She gave him another quick hug. "I've just gotta get used to this idea and then I'll be ok. But it's going to take a while."

Vicki was obviously going through a difficult time those few weeks as she adjusted to the idea. They decided her husband would go back to Mexico and start the green card application. At least they would try it. She had one more week before he left. Greg decided to give her an extra couple of days off before that weekend. Afterwards, there was an adjustment period. Obviously, she grew lonelier, despite more frequent visits from her parents, and the near constant support she got from members of her husband's extended family who stayed in South Carolina. But of course it wasn't the same.

In many ways, her situation resembled his. Greg had moved to South Carolina away from his main office reluctantly at first, his wife had already moved up. The birth of their daughter finalized the move. His wife's position was theoretically temporary, a stepping stone to a new life. How long would it take for her to finish her research and become an independent professor? They didn't know. He would work from home for now and wait it out. For now he seemed to have some company who understood some of what he was going through. The bad news was of course that he had the hots for her. She was extremely friendly and now maybe vulnerable as well. She was a temptation that gnawed at him every day. She was like the forbidden fruit which usually gets consumed one way or another.

A month later things were back on the up-swing for the time being.

"Hi, Vicki, so how are you doing, is it getting any easier yet?"

"Oh hi Greg. Yeah, his mother still helps out a lot with Ella, she lives in the same apartment complex, so that's nice."

"Oh good," he replied.

"And my husband was able to borrow a computer from a friend, so he writes me and we've skyped a couple of times."

"Nice."

"Yeah, the last couple of weekends we've had some steamy conversations. I would describe but your face would turn bright red, I'm afraid your head might explode." She paused for a reaction, receiving none. "Anyway, it's a bit of a release, but I miss the physical aspects."

"Hmm, yes, I know what you mean. But I would give my right leg for one of those steamy conversations right about now." He blushed.

"Ahh, poor guy. What are we going to do about you? Maybe I'll come up with something, or we can drug your wife, maybe that would help. Have you talked to her about your needs?"

"Mmm, well I don't know if I want to talk about it with you, but yeah. It's to the point that I feel guilty bringing the subject up, and she has no idea how to help me out. I think she's just not wired that way."

"That sucks. I can't believe what you're putting up with, quite frankly."

Anytime the conversation steered in this direction, it was taxing for him. Sympathy on that front was always multifaceted. It made him reflect on his situation more consciously which usually raised his overall level of stress and frustration. He needed a good sweat, but he had already decided against it for today.

"Ooh I know, maybe I'll save the transcript from my next 'discussion' with Esteban, and share it with you." And then she whispered, "I won't tell him."

"Uhh, no, please don't. If you think that would help me you must be crazy," he said.

"What can I do to help, please tell me," she pleaded.

He shook his head nervously. "No, I'm not going to answer that one. I've got to get back to work." He rapidly gobbled up his remaining sandwich. It must have looked ridiculous because he had about 5 bites left. As he was heading back up stairs, he added, "Bud tanks for tinking bout me."

"Don't talk with your mouth full sweetheart," she shouted.

He needed a few deep breaths to calm down after he made it back upstairs. He was certainly glad to see her in good spirits again, but her desire to get involved somehow in his sex life was too much. Swelling up in him was a desire to spill all the beans to her and be the one to cry on her shoulder this time. But he wasn't prepared to be that vulnerable to her. Against his will, he spent far too much time that afternoon imagining how he would tell her how badly he wanted her. The lines between fantasy and reality were blurring no doubt, but she was so interested in his well being, would it hurt to tell her? Yes, it would, she would have no choice but to withdraw, or worse.. Hmm, maybe that was a good thing. ... Yes, why hadn't he realized that earlier. That would definitely draw the line between fantasy and reality. And she would know what to do, he just hoped she wouldn't quit her job. ..... Ahhh, he felt a little better. Now it was just a matter of getting up the nerve to confess to her. That wasn't going to be easy for him.

Over the next few days, the conversation played out in his head in various forms. But he was no closer to telling Vicki anything. The problem was now that his mind was made up about what to do, he relaxed a little and allowed certain thoughts to simmer in his head. He wasn't concerned enough with actually completing the task; the plan served as a perfect excuse to give in to his obsession. He fantasized about her regularly. Not only that, but his internal flirting censor started failing more often.

"How was your first class?" he asked.

"Oh, fine. It's been a while since I attended a lecture. I forgot how much I used to hate attending class. I was a real slacker in college."

"But you still managed that degree in leisure studies at Georgia State. Impressive."

"Ha, very funny. Now its so much worse, we have to cram a week's worth of lectures into one evening... And I can't skip."

"Well you have a real purpose now, so that's all the motivation you need, right?"

"Yeah, but its still hard to concentrate in the moment. Last night was my date night with Esteban, so I was sitting there thinking about what skype sex games we could play."

"Yeah I guess you gotta keep it fresh."

"Hmm, yeah. We did a shortened version of strip poker. Instead of just getting naked, the loser had to do a strip tease slash lap dance," she said.

"Nice."

"But he was nervous that his roommate would walk in while he was stroking his cock for me. So I was left a little wanting in the end. But I'm sure he liked the show I put on."

"Oh Vicki, you wild girl you, waddya do, flash your thong for him."

"Yeah, right, those didn't stay on very long... But Greg, getting frisky aren't you? Nice of you to notice my underwear."

"It's hard not to notice sweetheart, those straps come up pretty high," he said.

"Speaking of stroking cocks, now we know what you were thinking about that day," she said.

"What day?"

"Hellooo. That day I caught you stroking it. Nice one by the way."

Whoa boy, this was getting ridiculous. It showed him where she would take the conversation if she had her way. It occurred to him that this was an opportunity to cop to her, but he couldn't bring himself to ruin the playful spirit and make things weird. Still, this wasn't helping matters.

"Uhh, I thought we weren't going to bring that up again," he finally replied.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away." She paused, and then continued. "I'm not exactly calm these days. I keep thinking something has got to give, our weekly play sessions are nice, but I wake up more needy every day."

"Sounds like we're both needy right now," he said

"Hmmph, yeah," she agreed and turned towards the cupboard.

Well that was the first time she had ever run out of words with him. He went back to work wondering if things were close to getting weird between them, but it was probably just temporary. Of course he thought he should go ahead and admit his feelings, then things would calm down. But he was starting to get nervous what her reaction would be.

Things were a bit quieter between the two for the next week or two, as Greg continued to procrastinate, fighting with his feelings everyday. He tried not to bring up the subject of her husband, and she didn't offer any new updates. But she was definitely not getting any more relaxed based on her frequent squabbling with Ella. When Vicki was relaxed and in good spirits she was a caring and patient caregiver, as she always was with his daughter. But when she was tense, it showed up between mother and daughter. That next Friday, she came to work without Ella, apparently getting her mother-in-law to take care of her for the day.

She came to work dressed a bit differently. Normally she wore simple t-shirt and khaki shorts, but that day she came in a summer dress that had a mid-length flowing skirt. It was unusual enough to catch Greg's attention in the morning when she arrived.

"Good morning Vicki, don't you look nice today," he offered.

"Oh thanks. Just changing things up a bit," she said.

She wasn't too talkative in the mornings, but her dress did a fair bit of the talking for her. At least that's how he felt that morning. It was one of those that you assumed the person had on a pair of shorts underneath because the chances of something flashing during the work day was high. But he wasn't so sure about Vicki. He found himself dwelling on it frequently that morning. Normally his concentration faltered in the afternoons, but this time it started earlier. By lunchtime he was a bit horny. He considered getting a workout in to relax. Well he also thought about finding some internet porn and jacking off to get it out of his system before going down for lunch. But he was too eager to find out what kind of mood she was in that day.

"So, you have plans for this evening?" he asked.

"Yeah I was hoping to get out of the house with a couple of girlfriends. But not sure if they can get out yet, hoping to hear from them soon. I got my mother-in-law to agree to staying over this evening."

"I'm sure a night out on the town with your girls would be very good for you," he said.

"I hope so, I'm just so tired right now, it's been a long week. What with the classes on Tuesday and Thursday and late night conversations I'm not getting enough sleep."

"Well, at least it's Friday," he said.

"Yes it is. I wanted to ask you. This afternoon when the baby takes a nap, I wanted to try to get some sleep. I need your help, I brought some sleeping pills. The thing is I might not wake up right away if the baby cries, so could you keep an ear open this afternoon? I think if you come down to check on us around three that would be about right."

"Sleeping pills? Aren't those normally for over night?" he asked.

"Well, I take a small dosage, don't worry I've done it before," she answered.

"Ok, I'll do my best, you can count on me," he replied.

She suddenly grabbed his hand and put it up against her chest. She meant to take his hand with both hands and hold it against her heart as a gesture of appreciation, but he flinched and his open hand ended up right on her left breast. He instinctively squeezed lightly and felt its softness.

"Ooops, no, that's not what I was trying to do," she said, as she got hold of his hand again. "I really appreciate how much help you've given me, OK?. You said the other day that I was part of your family. That was so sweet. You and the baby mean a lot to me too, I'm not sure what shape I'd be in right now if it weren't for you."

Her words and her touch invoked an emotional response in him which he tried to suppress. It also started to make him hard, but that was no surprise, his jeans had tightened and loosened several times already that morning. After a couple minutes of silence between them he prepared his lunch, but the conversation resumed.

"So, Vicki, if you go out tonight, what do you think you guys will do?" he was curious.

"Oh, if my friend Mindy comes out, who knows, she's crazy, we could end up at a bar doing shots. But I guess we'll just have a nice dinner and maybe a few drinks."