Nanny to Teach Ch. 07

Story Info
Family always loves together.
2.2k words
4.6
93.4k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ and Wayne were in Russ' exercise room working out with some heavy weights. Russ was lying back on a bench, pumping iron.

"You're getting pretty good, Russ," Wayne commented as he watched his employer's muscles bulge.

"I'd like to get as good as you are, Wayne," Russ grunted. Just then the door opened and Susan popped in.

"Have you seen Gene?" She asked. "Laura sent me to find him." she was wearing a pair of white shorts and a super sexy halter top, her long blond hair done in a pony tail.

"Sorry. He's not here, Susan," Russ replied.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked.

"Working out with some weights, pumping iron," Wayne answered as Russ strained to lift the increased weights put on the bar by Wayne.

"Both of you guys really do pump iron – in more ways than one!" she laughed. "Do you think I could learn to do that?"

"Would you like to try?" Russ asked her.

"Sure. Why not."

"Be our guest," Russ said, getting up from the bench so she could lie down.

"That's it. Get comfortable just like Russ was, legs apart." Wayne instructed. When she lay back on the bench, her shorts rode up into the crack of her ass and her heavy tits strained against the cloth of her halter.

"We'll try thirty pounds to start. Think that's okay, Russ?" Wayne asked.

"Yeah. I'll hold her legs down, you be safety man."

Wayne handed her the light barbell. "Now push up. If it's too heavy, I'll take it."

Susan strained and pushed and had no trouble. Both men stared at her suntanned legs and bulging tits. She was looking up into Russ' crotch, visualizing the enormous cock beneath his shorts. Susan smiled at him, even rows of white teeth glittered under the lights between lips as red as blood.

"How am I doing?" she asked.

"Great!" Russ answered.

It's so warm in here. I'm getting sweaty already,' she puffed, as she lifted the barbell up and down. "Care if I take off some clothes?"

"I'll help you, Susan," Russ quickly responded. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off. His hands trembled as they got under the elastic band of her panties and pulled them down slowly. Half of her cunt bush was uncovered now, and Wayne's eyes were widening, his cock twitching, starting to strain against his tight gym shorts. She raised her legs and Russ pulled her panties of. Both men were eyeballing that heavily forested pubic patch now open to full view. Russ quickly dropped his shorts, as did Wayne.

"You guys like my pussy? It's all hot and gooey. Do you want some?" In answer, their cock, Wayne's full ten inches and Russ' eight inches, surged to full erections. The thought of eighteen inches of cock sent shivers through her body. Perhaps she had bitten off more than she could chew? She got off the bench and walked to the wrestling mat on the floor.

"Russ, lie down,' she commanded. "You're going to eat my pussy! Wayne, come over here. While Russ is eating my pussy, I'm going to suck you off. Any objections?"

They shook their heads. "Eat me, Russ!" she whispered urgently, fitting her sizzling cunt-slit neatly over his nose and lips. His tongue and lips felt so good! Her crotch and his face were pressed together as she straddled his head.

Wayne stood in front of her, pulling her head back and forth, impaling her face on his long curving prick before withdrawing. Her mouth formed into a tight "O" that ringed his giant cockhead. Her tongue was a darting flame of fire, circling and spiraling around the blood-engorged prick, savoring the full meaty taste of Wayne's throbbing, iron-hard cock. She paused. Then her tongue teased at the opening of Wayne's cock, trying to force its way down into the great shaft. It was a futile effort, but Susan and Wayne both gloried in the attempt. Susan took his cock all in one gulp, feeling it poke down her throat and stretch her jaws to the point of painfulness with its remarkable girth. She had long since learned how not to gag while swallowing cock; she hung on professionally, her tongue pinned to her cheek by the giant prick. Wayne felt a huge orgasm building.

Russ' tongue had discovered her flaps of cuntflesh. His nose slid into the hole his tongue had been trying to fill. She was humping his face! His hands reached up and found her huge tits. Her clit felt tender. It needed a rest. Russ had worked it over very well indeed! "Oh my god, Russ! That's enough! I'm cuming!" Susan squealed.

Gradually Russ let his head fall back on the mat. Wayne grabbed Susan's blond ponytail, dragging her face down onto his straining, turgid prick while his hips bucked uncontrollably. Waves of orgasmic tension washed up his body and down again. Susan tasted her first tangy drop of clear preseminal fluid. Sighing happily around her mouthful of cock, she relished the milky taste of his cum. Frantically; Wayne thrust his hips forward again and again, fucking her face with a wild passion.

"Cum soon!" the girl mentally begged. Oh how she longed for, lusted for, Wayne's jizz to fill her mouth and throat! She got her wish. Wayne grunted and blew his wad.

From his position on the floor looking up, Russ had a view of the effects of the erotic eruptions. Wayne's eyes were screwed tightly shut, and his powerful back arched as if he was being electrocuted. Animal sounds of pleasure issued from his thick throat. Susan's cheeks were pouched out like a chipmunk's as Wayne pumped gallon upon gallon of his cum into her greedy, willing mouth. Her body quivered and quaked as she drank it al in, swallowing huge gulps of the white fluid as Wayne released his lust. When he was finished spurting into her mouth, Susan pulled away and let his cockjuice drip onto the mat.

She forced her pussy down onto Russ' face. He stuck his tongue up her cunt and flicked it in and out as fast as he could.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, ah, Russ, I'm cuming! Jesus!" she screamed and gushed the most wonderful cunt juice Russ had ever tasted. It flooded his mouth and down over his face. God, would she never stop! He'd never felt a woman explode and gush pussy juice as sweet and tangy as Susan's. When her orgasm had subsided, Susan smiled, "are you guys in the mood for a good fuck?"

"What do you have in mind?" Russ asked, looking down at her pussy juice dripping from that lovely tight pussy of hers.

"I want you both to fuck me at the same time!"

"Are you sure, Susan?" Russ asked with concern. "Two studs like us will split you wide open!"

"Good! Yes! That's what I want! To be fucked by the two best studs in the world. To have my cunt and ass raped and fucked until I can't walk!"

"It's your ass and your cunt, baby!" Russ replied.

Wayne's long prick was jerking uncontrollably. "Russ, you in my pussy; Wayne, you in my ass. Okay?" She smiled provocatively. She knew their cocks might cause some discomfort at first, but it would be an experience to remember. Russ laid down again on the mat, his cock standing tall like a flagpole.

Susan smiled, "God, I love that thing! I love to look at it! But I love it buried deep inside my cunt!"

"Let's get it buried then, "Russ said, grinning up at her.

"A fine idea," she answered, and straddled his cock and lowered her body. His cock penetrated very slowly. Susan let it slide slowly into her gaping cunt. She eased all the way down. She hit bottom, then rose up again then fucked up and down on his hard prick.

"Oh, Russ! It's so hard and stiff and so hot!"

Russ felt the blood racing up and through his throbbing cock as Susan twisted her hips slightly to one side before her pussy came down on him again.

He gasped. "Oh, this is fine! Ride me, Susan baby, ride me!"

Susan happily fucked up and down on Russ' throbbing shaft. She loved the slop-slop sound of her pussy on him.

"Great!" Russ wailed.

"Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhh!" Susan moaned.

Russ watched as Susan rode him, drinking in each detail of her body, tits jiggling and swaying as she fucked up and down. He just lay there as she fucked him with tremendous energy. He couldn't believe how nice it was to be fucked this way. He loved looking up at her lovely features, feeling surges of heat and passion race through his chest as he stared at her. Her cunt was moving in short, twisting strokes up and down on his cock, and driving him wild! "Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" he wailed.

Susan leaned over and grabbed his shoulders. This position made her tits look fuller. They stuck out and jiggled merrily. All of a sudden, she stopped, leaned all the way forward, her tits resting on Russ' chest, her ass fully exposed.

"Okay, Wayne! Put your prick up my ass!"

Wayne spit in his hand, rubbed it on his cockhead. He got on his knees behind Susan, and then slowly pushed his cockhead into her unwilling asshole, forcing it into the tight channel. Soon half of his cock was engorged in her quivering shitter.

"Christ, Russ!" Wayne gasped. "I can feel your cock! There's only a thin membrane separating our cocks!"

Susan tried to lift her head, but Russ' strong hands held her head down and he wouldn't let it budge. "Oh, you raping bastards! You're killing me!" Susan groaned. "But.... Oh, Jesus, it feels soooo so different! Ahhhh! You're going to drive me crazy!"

Susan's ass was afire, stretched apart. Her cunt was completely crammed with delicious cock meat. She felt that at any moment she would be split open as the enormous rock-hard prick began swelling larger in her bowels. Her clit was enflamed. As she moved up, Russ' cock came down and Wayne's slid in. As she came down, Russ' cock was embedded deep in her cunt and Wayne's deep in her asshole. Then Wayne began fucking her ass with short, hard strokes sending the most erotic sexual thrill throughout her body.

Russ started fucking her cunt harder and deeper. Susan's eyes bugged out at the fantastic sensation and she wagged her head from side-to-side, groaning insanely at the savage pleasure she was receiving. Perspiration beaded her forehead and her teeth clenched with the strain of her efforts.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuming! Mmmmmm! Ahhhhh! Oh God! I can't stop! I can't stand it!" But she kept fucking the two magnificent cocks buried deeply in her body. The two cocks rubbing against each other created a sensation neither man had ever experienced before.

"Oh God, I'm cuming, Russ," Wayne panted.

"Me too!" Russ hollered.

"Oh, you rotten bastards! You raping fuckers! Don't talk about it! Do it! Oh c'mon!" Susan begged. "Don't make me suffer! Cum" Fill me with your sperm, both of you bastards!"

"Here it comes, you little whore bitch!" Russ shouted.

"Mine too!" Wayne shouted.

Susan was battered front and back in a cum-drenched delirium. Hot searing sperm gushed up from Russ' prick like a geyser, a fountain of cream splashing hotly inside her pussy. Wayne's scalding thick wads of jism filled her ass as his cock ejaculated like a machine gun, one blast of cream following another. Susan was rocked back and forth, fucked by two huge pricks as orgasm after orgasm pounded into her. Her entire body quivered with pleasure. She felt a tremendous shudder, then a contraction in her ass and cunt, then the utter relaxation of all her muscles. With a deep sigh of contentment, Wayne slowly withdrew from her asshole. Then Susan eased down onto Russ' cock all the way. She was on all fours, shaking her head from side-to-side, as Russ' cock was buried deeply within her cunt while orgasms continued to ripple through her body.

Her whole body was flooded by jizz juice, her body bursting with hot sticky semen. It trickled down along the crack between her ass cheeks, along Russ' cock as it went in and out of Susan's cunt and onto the mat, mixing with the trail left behind by Wayne's giant raping cock. The door to Russ' weight room opened with Laura asking if they had seen Susan or Gene. She stopped as she saw Wayne resting on his back with his large cock lying limp on his leg. Laura's mouth opened, "You could have called for me too!"

Susan was laying on her back next to her boss, Mr. Berry. His jizz dripped from her pussy and ran down her soft, shapely thighs. "Well, I don't know about you two," Susan said, "but that was about the absolute best workout I've ever had."

"I'll drink to that!" Russ grinned.

"Do you mean workout or fuck?" quipped Russ.

"I mean it was the best fucking workout I've ever had!" Susan laughed.

"Susan, you're the greatest!" Wayne said.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Maybe you guys will let us both join you in your workout once in a while?" Laura suggested.

"You're welcome anytime!" Russ quickly replied.

"Good. Maybe we will let you guys join Susan, Karen, and myself in some aerobics one of these day," Laura said, winking slyly, thinking of the possibilities!