Nantucket Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter's friend continues to torment him.
3.7k words
4.68
130.3k
33
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IntoRLB
IntoRLB
54 Followers

This could not continue. Here I was, trapped in a small house with my wife – whom I love dearly – my daughter, and a beautiful young vixen who was intent on driving me crazy. I did not want to do anything to jeopardize my marriage, but I couldn't resist fantasizing about Karen. She was so hot with her toned figure, long legs, silky smooth skin, and melting smile. But her eyes. The way she looked at me, playfully wanting me, realizing how desperately I wanted her, and knowing that I was so conflicted.

She made the most of the situation. Winking at me when nobody else noticed, dropping her eyes to catch a quick glimpse at my groin, sitting across from me provocatively and subtly opening and closing her legs. She delighted in tormenting me. But would she try to take it further? She had already stroked me in the hot tub and surprised me in the middle of the night with a mind-numbing blow job while my wife slept peacefully beside me.

It seemed inevitable that she might raise the stakes, and I knew I didn't have the strength to resist her bold advances. So I had to tell her to back off. My opportunity arose in the late afternoon. My wife was sitting out on the deck enjoying the sun, and Abby, our daughter, went outside to talk to her. Karen was in the bathroom at the time, and I decided immediately to speak with her as soon as she appeared.

When Karen walked into the kitchen, I saw her look around and notice that we were alone. Her eyes fixed on me and her tongue coyly pushed away at the inside of her cheek while she started to slowly approach me. As she neared, her lips gradually spread into a bigger smile. But before she got too close and I lost my resolve, I told her we had to stop.

"Stop what?" She asked, hesitating in her stride.

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about," I said with as much authority as I could muster. "I don't want to be unfaithful to my wife, so you have to back off."

She just stared at me for a few moments, trying to figure out how to respond.

I continued. "You're a beautiful girl, Karen, and I'm sure you have no trouble finding boys. But I'm way too old for you, I'm married, and it's just wrong. Please just stop."

Another moment passed. The Nantucket breeze wisped through the screen door. A few seagulls squawked in the distance. Karen just shrugged her shoulders and went outside to join Abby.

I really thought it was over. Karen, obviously, had other plans.

******************************************

I was up late that night. My wife and the girls had gone to bed, but I got caught up in a stupid, late-night science fiction movie about killer pterodactyls. When all the creatures were finally toast and the credits rolled, I got up, stretched, and shut off the television.

Walking past the girls' room, I peeked through the crack in the door. The lights were off, but the beds and their sleeping figures were silhouetted in the moonlight. I quietly entered the room, stepped quietly to Abby's bed, and leaned down to kiss her goodnight. As I turned to leave, Karen spoke.

"What about me?"

Her voice startled me. "I thought you were asleep," I said. "Sorry to bother you."

"I just want a goodnight kiss too. I'm feeling a bit lonely right now."

What was she up to? "Karen, I meant what I said before."

"I asked you for an innocent goodnight kiss. I guess I thought you wouldn't mind. Oh, just forget it." She rolled away from me and curled into a fetal position under the sheet.

Feeling badly that I may be a bit too paranoid, I crossed the room to her bed, bent down, and kissed her on the cheek. She signed happily, turned her head, reached up, wrapped her hand behind my neck, and gently pulled me back down. I didn't have time to protest before our lips made contact.

My mind raced. Here we go again! I've got to stop this. But those lips. I couldn't believe how soft her lips were. And her purring. And her fingers stroking the back of my neck. Her tongue gently pushing against my lips, begging me to receive it. No, no, no. This is exactly what I need to avoid.

I began to pull away and tell her to stop, but my efforts worked against me. She pulled me back down and took advantage of the opportunity to stick her tongue into my mouth, wrapping it around my own as our lips continued to hold and explore each other. Her other hand reached up, so that both hands held the back of my neck, and she yanked me down on top of her.

"Ummmmpppphhhhhh," I exhaled as I fell on to her warm body, our lips still locked, her tongue never hesitating in its exploration. What was happening? This must stop. My damn daughter is asleep 8 feet away. But wow, is she a fantastic kisser!

I put my hand against her shoulder and used the leverage to pull my face away from Karen's. She tried to keep our lips planted, but I was too strong for her. "You're amazing, Karen, but I can't do this." I found I was panting a bit while I spoke, out of a combination of exhaustion and an erection so hard that it must have drained blood away from vital parts of my body.

Karen kept one hand around my neck, and moved the other to the top of her cotton nightgown. Without saying a word, she deftly unbuttoned the top button. Then the next one. The flaps were beginning to separate, the swell of her breasts met my gaze. Another button. Then one more. Her nipples were still barely covered by the fabric, but it was a captivating site. Then her arm reached back up to me and, catching me a bit by surprise as I gaped at the tops of her breasts and the space between them, she used all her might to pull me back down, so that my head landed at the top of her chest.

Without missing a beat, she threw her head back and pushed my shoulders down her body. Her intention was obvious, and her smell, skin, and whimpering overcame my morality. I nibbled her shoulder. I kissed the top of her collar bone. I licked my way down her chest to the top of her breasts, and kept going until my face lodged between them. I was surrounded by her wonderful breasts. Moving to the right, I used my nose to push the loose fabric over her now-exposed, protruding nipple, and ran my tongue all around it. She moaned, pulling me against her more forcefully.

I alternately sucked and kissed each nipple while Karen writhed in pleasure. The danger of my situation – my daughter asleep in the adjacent bed and wife in the next room – did not occur to me while my lips made love to her breasts. But as soon as I felt the pressure pushing me still lower, I became nervous.

"Karen, we can't! Abby might wake up, and it's going too far."

"It's only fair, Mr. ______. Remember the other night? Time for you to return the favor." Her voice was both insistent and desperate.

"Karen, this is too much. It's too dangerous," I begged, glancing over to make sure Abby was still asleep.

"Keep going, or I'll scream. Then you'll have plenty to worry about!"

Looking back, I can only assume she was bluffing. But at the time, the combination of her threat, her beckoning body, her continued pressure against my shoulders, and my sexual urges made a powerful combination. I continued lower (she signed happily), pulling the sheets down her body, reached my hand down her hip and thigh until I found the bottom of her nightgown, and slowly and silently spread it back up until her womanhood was fully exposed.

I wasted no time in diving in. She was incredibly wet, her odor very strong, and I reached in with both fingers and tongue. I wrapped my tongue around and over her nub while sticker two fingers inside her. In and out, in and out.

Karen began to gyrate furiously. In and out. Lick, suck, lick, lick, lick, suck. Her body began to tense. Her legs opened further, her hands now running through my hair. Lick lick lick lick. In and out, in and out. Her breathing was short and rapid. I reaching up and pincher her nipple, sending her way over the edge with a vengeance.

Karen smothered her pillow over her face as she climaxed violently. "Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Ohhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyy Gaaaaaawwwwwwddddd!!!" Her hips bucked. Her thighs squeezed my head like a vice. For ten seconds her climax continued, until, exhausted and spent, her whole body finally relaxed. As Karen panted and tried to catch her breath, I lifted myself up, kissed her on the forehead, and turned to leave.

"Thanks for the good night kiss," she said, smiling.

******************************************

Karen seemed very happy the next morning at breakfast. My wife even commented on her good mood, and she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

My wife and I planned a long walk on the beach, and the girls were going to hang out for an hour or so and then drive into town to shop at Nantucket's quaint stores.

We waived goodbye, left the house, and started down the wooden-planked path to the beach. We had made it most of the way when I somehow managed to turn my ankle as I stepped. My foot lodged momentarily between the planks, and my momentum twisted my ankle and sent me sprawling to the ground. The pain shot through my ankle and leg, bringing a swift and unexpected end to my walk.

"Here, let me help you back to the house, honey," offered my wife.

"Don't be silly," I answered. "You've been looking forward to this walk for the last two days, and you can't let my idiocy prevent you from going." I grimaced bravely as another wave of pain shot through me.

She shook her head and began to respond, but I cut her off. "I can get myself back to the house, but I'm not going for any long walk any time soon, so you may as well just go. Enjoy it."

Convinced, she helped me up, double-checked that I was well enough to make it back to the house, kissed me on the cheek, and said she would compromise and make it a short walk and then rush back to check on me. Off she went.

I managed to get back up the path and into the house, but man, it really did hurt! I called Abby to help me up to my room, but the music from her room must have prevented her from hearing me. Using the banister, I made it upstairs and headed along the wall toward the girls' room.

Their door was slightly ajar, and I could see Abby sitting on her bed. I was just about to knock when Abby reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts. This was getting interesting. "I just wish they weren't so small!" she quipped.

Karen, whom I couldn't see at first, crossed the room and appeared in my view. "What are you talking about, Ab? Your breasts are fine!"

"No they're not! They're small enough that guys never seem to notice them."

"Let me see," demanded Karen. Abby stared at her as though Karen had just spoken another language. "Come on, let me see them." Abby obviously didn't know what to do. She started mumbling something when Karen finally lost patience and grabbed the bottom of Abby's shirt. "Since when are you so damn shy, girl?" she asked as she lifted Abby's shirt straight up and over her head.

Abby had not been wearing a bra, and her hands shot up to cover her now-exposed breasts. I knew I should turn away, go back downstairs, or somehow remove myself from this precarious situation. This was my own daughter, and I should not be thinking of her in any sexual terms. But curiosity on how this saga would unfold, not to mention a growing erection, effectively planted me in place.

"I can't see them, Ab," complained Karen. Abby reluctantly, and very slowly and nervously, moved her hands away from her breasts so that Karen could get a look. "Look at them! They're just fine." Karen reached out, a little too quickly for Abby to stop her, and firmly grabbed her right breast."

Abby startled and instinctively leaned back, but Karen shifted forward and maintained her grip. "What are you doing, Karen?" asked Abby, who was obviously confused and surprised by the situation.

"Just debunking your theory. Your breasts are perfectly fine. They feel good to me." Karen cupped Abby's other breast with her other hand, and started to manipulate them. Abby's breathing grew heavier as Karen massaged her breasts.

"Karen? Wh–" Abby muttered, but Karen cut her off.

"Shhhhhhh." Karen's hands continued to massage Abby's breasts, and Abby was beginning to release herself to the sensations. Karen's thumbs and fingers focused more and more on Abby's erect nipples, causing her to arch her back a bit and shut her eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, that feels really good," moaned Abby. Karen twisted and pinched and rolled Abby's breasts and nipples, sending her further and further into an abandoned dream state. She then leaned in and flicked her tongue over her nipple. What a reaction that caused! Abby gasped and groaned and arched her back even further, forcing her tits closer to Karen. Her invitation clear, Karen leaned in further and planted her lips over Abby's nipple, swirling and twirling her tongue, nibbling it gently with her teeth, and continuing to pinch and twist the other nipple with her fingers.

Abby's breathing grew labored but rhythmic, and she moaned almost continuously. Karen picked her pace, pushed Abby back so that she was lying down, and lay on top of her, her mouth still locked on to Abby's nipple. Her hand abandoned Abby's other breast and trailed down her stomach until it rested on her pubic bone, pushing and massaging Abby's genitals, but on top of her shorts. Both girls were moaning now, and it wasn't long until Abby lost control. "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" An orgasm welled up and burst out. She screamed through her gasps amid Karen's continued oral and digital stimulations.

My cock was pushing so rigidly against my shorts that I thought it was going to rip right through them. I grabbed hold and, to make sure they wouldn't see me, hobbled back downstairs, out the screen door, and flopped on to the lounge chair.

A short time later, the girls came downstairs, and noticed me outside through the screen door. They came outside to find out what had happened, and then got me a pillow to elevate my leg and a pack of ice to slow the swelling. They did not seem to suspect that I had witnessed their fun.

******************************************

My ankle did not improve the whole day. On the contrary, it seemed to get worse. In the early evening, while I was confined to the sofa with my leg elevated, my wife announced that she needed to head out to the market. Abby went with her to keep her company, leaving Karen alone to look after me. Gulp.

When the shopping party left, Karen disappeared into her bedroom for a few minutes, and then emerged wearing an extra-long T-shirt. I couldn't tell whether she wore shorts – or even panties – beneath it, but her prior actions did not instill me with confidence. All I could see was the light blue shirt extending to her mid-thighs, and nothing but smoothly shaven legs and beautiful bare feet below.

She moved about the room deliberately, fluffing a pillow here, clearing a cup there, avoiding my suspicious gaze. "Can I get you a drink or something?" she asked.

"No thanks," I answered. "I don't feel like much of anything right now. This whole situation just sucks!" I was not happy to have my vacation ruined by a twisted ankle.

Karen turned her head toward me. "Oh, it's not all bad, is it?" A smile spread across her face.

"I suppose if you like spending your vacation spread out on the coach, it might be a relief to sprain your ankle. Otherwise, it pretty much sucks entirely."

Karen walked over, and I had to exert great energy to avoid staring at her legs as she approached. She sat down next to me, on the edge of the cushion, and placed her hand on my chest. "There must be something I can do to make you more comfortable." Her hand gently rubbed light circles across my chest as she looked at me, waiting for an answer. I could feel the warmth of her bare thigh against my hip.

"Karen, we can't do anything. Please just let me lie here and be miserable in peace," I pleaded.

She continued to massage my chest, leaning against me with a little more weight. "How about if we just lie down together and not do anything else?" As she spoke, she snaked her body on top of mine, so that she was lying directly on top of me, her hip on top of mine, her legs stretched over mine, and her toes resting on my ankles. She buried her head into the crook of my neck and draped her hands over my shoulders, sighing contentedly. I didn't object. I was too weak to put up a fight, and I thought she might not go any further. Hah!

Slowly, quietly, her lips nuzzled my neck, gently kissing, pecking, licking, and nibbling. At the same time, she began to rotate her hips directly over my groin, summoning a powerful erection. The combination felt incredible. "Karen..." ...oh, it felt amazing... "you've got to stop..." She continued bathing my neck with her kisses and increased the pressure against my groin. "Ohhhhhh, that feels too good!!" I moaned as she continued her antics.

Then she dragged her body up further and pushed herself into a sitting position, so that her weight rested on my abdomen and her hands rested on my chest. She leaned forward to kiss me right on the lips and, at the same time, placed the top of her foot directly against my trapped, engorged penis. As she kissed me deeply, her toes massaged me. I groaned deeply, unable to resist her seduction. She then somehow managed to slip her toes beneath my waistband and I felt her brush directly against my prick – skin-to-skin.

I groaned again and lifted my hips to meet her pressure. Both of her feet were now trapped in my shorts, massaging and playing with my stiffness. She slipped a tongue deep in my mouth and pinched my nipples through my shirt. I could not take much more of this, and I felt the pressure welling up inside me.

Still kissing me, Karen shifted her weight and used her feet to push my shorts and underpants down my legs, so that my dick proudly stood upright against her toned stomach. She then sat up again, lifted the bottom of her shirt up above her mid-section – confirming that she wore nothing beneath – and rubbed her bare pussy up and down the length of my dick.

"Karen," I panted breathlessly, "please don't." Her motions felt so amazing, but I didn't want to go all the way with her. I grunted as she continued her gyrations. "Oh my god!"

"Don't worry," she said soothingly. "I think you're too big to fit inside me anyway." I nodded in mock-agreement, eyes tightly shut as I enjoyed the feeling of her wet pussy lips against me. "Here, let me show you." With that, Karen moved one of her hands down my stomach, grabbed my penis, and held it upright, squeezing it tightly and then relaxing several times. She shifted up and forward, and placed the tip against her lips. "See? I don't think it fits." She pushed down so that the head of my penis pushed up against her lips. She was so tight, though, I didn't enter her.

I breathed very heavily. I couldn't believe what was happening, but the feeling was incredible. "Look, even if I push hard, I bet it won't go in." Karen increased her weight against me, so that the tip pushed into her warm vagina, and she held me there, on the brink of ecstasy. "You're just too big for me." She rotated her hips, gradually increasing the pressure, until she sank all the way down on top of me, our pubic hairs intermingling.

"Aaaarrrrrggggghhhh!" I groaned, throwing my head back and lifting my hips to push as deep as I could.

Karen herself began to breath heavily as well. She placed both hands on my chest again, and bounced up and down of top of me. Faster and faster. In and out, in and out. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" she moaned, as she continued to pick up speed. "Karen, I can't hold it! I'm gonna cum!" Impossibly, she bounced even harder and faster until, unable to control it any longer, I groaned loudly, thrust up to meet her, and shot my load inside her.

IntoRLB
IntoRLB
54 Followers
12