Naomi's Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the difference in both those cases was we'd known the guys involved for some time before, Bob, obviously, from her working with him, and the other two we'd first encountered with their wives at a party. In fact, on that occasion, we'd not so much had a group of six as two threesomes side by side as they'd fucked Naomi while I fucked their wives. I wrote about that one in Sex For Six.

This time with Lynette and Brad's unknown buddies was completely different. We decided afterwards we wouldn't risk a gangbang again unless we'd known everyone involved for a while beforehand - but we both admitted it was a major turn on.

Anyway, it's all many years ago now and the fact is I honestly can't remember the names of the other guys. One of them might have been called Mick or Mike. I don't know. It was the first and last time we met any of them.

Brad and Lynette had an old house in the suburbs with a rumpus room and that's where it happened.

There were a couple of sofas against the walls and a reclining leather armchair, a stereo with rock music playing and a TV and video with the sound turned down and a porn movie playing.

We were introduced and had a couple of drinks.

For a while, it was just sitting watching the porn video though the guys seeming more interested in discussing a recent football game.

Lynette was sitting on one of the sofas between two of the guys and suddenly one of them, a balding guy in his late 40s, turned to her and started kissing her and groping her tits.

Then the other, who might have been 35 or so, started on her too; he pulled her skirt up and slipped his hand in her knickers, feeling her up.

Lynette looked at us on the other sofa and laughed: "Eager all of a sudden, aren't they?". She started groping at the front of both of their pants as she necked with the one and let the other touch her.

Brad stood up from the armchair at that point and dropped his trousers to reveal an almost fully-erect cock which he pulled at to bring to full hardness as he kneeled down in front of his wife.

Then he pulled her knickers off, edged up between her legs as I had taken her on the edge of the sofa at our place, and started fucking her hairy pussy while the two either side pulled her top and bra off.

Naomi and I were sitting with the other guy and we all watched Lynette being fucked by her husband while the other two groped her tits.

Eventually, the guy with us, who appeared to be in his early 30s, turned to Naomi and said 'What about you then?'.

Naomi said 'Ok' and kissed him and he immediately began pawing her breasts.

"Mmm, nice tits..." he commented and pulled her top up, groping at them through her bra.

I helped him remove my girlfriend's top and bra and slipped my hand up her skirt. She wasn't wearing knickers and she let her legs fall open to allow me to stroke her bare pussy which was hot and damp, with labia beginning to swell and part.

Her hand felt in my lap and she groped at my stiffening cock through my pants while early-30s sucked at her tits. Pretty soon he had his cock out and she was kneeling on the floor with her face down in his lap so I got behind her, lifted her skirt and dropped my jeans and started fucking her doggy style.

The others had Lynette completely naked by this stage. With Brad still fucking her from the floor, her upper body was slumped sideways and her head was in Bald Guy's lap. He sat there with his trousers round his ankles, Lynette making slurping noises round his fat cock, while Mid-30s pawed her tits from the other side but both were paying only perfunctory attention to Lynette, instead intent on watching Naomi being spitroasted between me and their younger associate.

Then Brad looked over at us too and said to me 'Swap you' and he came over and took over doing Naomi from behind.

I crossed over to Lynette, divesting myself completely of my jeans and underwear as I went, and took the spot vacated by Brad. Lynette's pussy was running wet with her juices, she was turned on to the max, and she moaned as I slipped my rigid cock into her and started fucking her steadily from my knees.

I only got to do her like that for a couple of minutes before Mid-30s, tiring of just playing with her tits, wanted a go, so I gave way. He stood up and stripped off his clothes, revealing a long thin cock that he drilled into Lynette from the same kneeling position I'd been in.

I took his spot on the sofa beside Lynette, stroking her huge breasts, weighing them in my hands and teasing her nipples to hardness as I looked from her taking cock at both ends to my girlfriend doing the same.

Naomi was still kneeling on the floor with Brad fucking her doggy style and her face in Early-30s' lap but Brad's thrusting at her was making it impossible for her to keep the other's penis in her mouth. He was holding his rigid member up to her but she could only lick haphazardly at it as it rubbed and bumped across her face.

As I watched, she went from simply recieving Brad's inward thrusts to pushing back to meet them, her grunted "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" adding to the sound of Brad's groin slapping against her buttocks. My girlfriend was about to cum and on our sofa everyone stopped what they were doing to watch her.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" Naomi continued for a little more then she cried out loudly and pushed back hard, grinding herself onto Brad's pumping cock.

"Ughhhhhhhh!! Ughhhhhhhhh!!" she cried, her head tilted back, eyes screwed shut and mouth wide as she shuddered and spasmed in an orgasm that lasted several seconds. As it subsided, Naomi, cheeks flushed, opened her eyes, saw Early-30s' cock in front of her and plunged her lips over it, taking it to the hilt in her mouth.

"Hooo-ee!" hooted Mid-30s approvingly. I noticed all the guys had wide grins. "She cums big!" noted Bald Guy.

Behind Naomi, Brad held her hips tightly as he pumped in and out of her and it was obvious he was going to cum too, starting to pant and picking up speed before suddenly stiffening and ramming deep into her, causing her to lose her mouthful of cock yet again.

Brad let out a series of gutteral grunts, his body jerking as his semen erupted into my girlfriend's body and she squirmed against him, urging him on with a 'Yeah! Oh yeah!' before her mouth was stopped again by the stabbing head of Early-30s' cock.

Brad groaned as he withdrew and wiped his glistening cock between Naomi's buttocks at which Bald Guy, who had his cock in Lynette's mouth, said casually: "I think I might go and give your girlfriend a go now" and he turned Lynette over to me.

She cast a glance of passing interest over at her husband and Naomi, him now squatting back on his haunches, getting his breath back as his cum dripped from my girlfriend's cunt onto the carpet below. Then Lynette fell to my side of the sofa, closed her lips around my cock and continued enjoying the double sensation of one in her cunt and another in her mouth.

Brad sat on the armchair as Bald Guy shed his clothes. Naomi looked up at the man who would be next to fuck her. "On your back," he instructed her brusquely.

She backed up into the middle of the floor, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs from him to kneel between. "Hey, she's got a shaved snatch!" he announced generally to the rest of the room. "You're a horny little bitch, aren't you?" he suggested with a lascivious grin, pulling her cum-slicked labia wide with the fingers of both hands and feasting his eyes on her hairless pussy.

He guided the head of his cock into my girlfriend's cunt and, still kneeling up, thrust into her several times, enjoying the unhindered view of her erotically naked mound and his erection slipping between her bare lips. Then he lowered himself onto her and started fucking her, slow and deep.

I kind of lost track of what was happening to Naomi for a little while after that because me and Mid-30s got real busy doing Lynette, getting her fully up onto the sofa and swapping ends a couple of times as we continued spitroasting her.

Lynette was enjoying herself and she was fairly vocal when her mouth wasn't accomodating a stiff penis.

"Oh god, that's good," she moaned as I shafted her steadily and when I added a not exactly subtle rubbing of her clitoris the breath began catching in her throat and she came with a series of low, shuddering whines.

"Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah!" she grunted a few minutes later as mid-30s pumped her rapidly and everyone else stopped to watch as this time she gasped and screamed her orgasm.

Then Lynette started giving me serious head, pumping my shaft with her right hand, bobbing down on the bulging head, and I just let go and blew in her mouth with a breathless gasp of "Ohh!"

Lynette drove her lips all the way down my shaft at the first eruption from my jerking cock, allowing my jetting cum to spurt straight down her throat - the first couple of shots anyway - then she drew back up to let the head twitch and thrust between her lips and catch the final spurts in her mouth, letting the thick cum ooze back out down my bulging shaft as she held me there, going 'Mmm, mmm!' around it.

Mid-30s watched avidly as Lynette finished sucking the last drop of cum from me. At last she let my cock slip from her mouth and grinned up at me, her lips and chin wet with my semen, and Mid-30s immediately withdrew from her pussy and dragged her by the arm to him, winding his fingers into her hair and forcing her head down.

He fucked her mouth roughly for about 30 seconds before grunting loudly and ejaculating between her lips, holding her head so she couldn't pull away even if she wanted to.

I watched her throat working to swallow what she could of his jetting semen but before he finished she hitched and started gagging. He paid no heed, however, holding her head down until he was satisfied then, finished with her, he let go of her hair and Lynette bobbed up like a cork, falling back half on and half off the sofa, coughing up saliva and semen. A thick string of it dripped off her chin onto her large breasts and, recovering her breath, she smeared at it absently then drew the back of her hand across her mouth, swallowing thickly.

Mid-30s sat back on the opposite end of the sofa from me and, with Lynette settling between us, we watched for several minutes as Naomi, her skirt still gathered round her waist, was subjected to the ongoing sexual attentions of the three other men.

Early 30s, who'd been first in Naomi's mouth, was now naked on top of her in the middle of the carpet, steadily humping her, in out, in out, in out.

Bald Guy was kneeling alongside her, holding her head turned sideways and fucking her mouth while she cupped his balls in her hand, while Brad was sitting on the armchair, drink in one hand, stroking his cock in the other to maintain his erection and watching the action before him like a general surveying a battle.

We all watched for a minute or so as the two men steadily spitroasted my horny 24 year old girlfriend, then Brad said: "Get her on top so we can both have a go at her mouth."

Early-30s got off her and lay on his back, drawing Naomi over him. She glanced at me, her expression vague, as she straddled his hips and took his thick cock in her hand, guiding the tip between her cunt lips and sliding down onto him, making him groan.

He reached up, groping at her full breasts as she began to ride him. "Yeah, baby..." he moaned, "oh yeah..."

Then Brad and Bald Guy stepped in on either side, Brad being the first to turn her head to him and push his semi-erection between her lips. He fucked her mouth from his standing position for half a minute or so then pulled out and Naomi turned to eagerly take the other guy in her mouth.

After a minute, Brad pulled Naomi's head back, making her lean back in her 'saddle' on top of the man below.

"She's got a nice big mouth, she can take us both," he told Bald Guy and, from their respective sides, with her head held back, they both leaned in and manoeuvred and angled to squeeze at least the heads of both their cocks into my girlfriend's mouth at the same time, laughing as they did so.

The game only lasted a short time, Naomi being less enthusiastic about it this time than she'd been at home with me and Brad, so they went back to taking turns in her mouth, one fucking between her lips while the other wiped or swiped his cock against her cheek and through her dark blonde hair.

Ultimately, though, the guy on the bottom got fed up with being pinned under Naomi while the other two played around.

"Fuck off out the way!" he finally told them and, laughing, they stepped back.

"Get on your back again," he ordered Naomi and she did as she was told, letting him get between her legs and thrust into her.

He fucked my girlfriend steadily for a minute then, as we all looked on, he came in her, his orgasm heralded by only a single grunted 'Uh!' and a larger than previous thrust into her cunt.

His buttocks clenched tight and with each subsequent thrust of his hips I knew he was bathing my girlfriend's cervix with even more hot cum. Was it the second or third time her vagina had been a willing recepticle for spurting semen in the past 30 minutes? I realised I was unsure if Bald Guy had cum while I was concentrating on Lynette.

I stole a glance at him standing there watching his younger buddy pump his last into Naomi and thought his cock looked too hard for him to have spent his load already. Besides, he'd looked pretty stiff working her mouth with Brad just a few minutes earlier.

Then he removed all doubt as Early-30s got off Naomi and Bald Guy immediately took his place, plunging his cock into her cum-filled pussy. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and squeezed her breasts as he lay carelessly on top of her, fucking her hard and fast.

"He likes going slops," Mid-30s commented to me, "doesn't he, Lyn?"

"Mmm, yeah," she replied, not looking away from Bald Guy on top of Naomi.

A minute later he too was pumping his cum into my girlfriend's cunt then he pulled out and held her knees wide to watch his semen dribbling from between her protruding labia.

"Dirty bitch!" he said with a grin, "that shaved slit of yours looks fucking hot full of cum!"

He glanced round and slumped back near the sofa Mid-30s, Lynette and I were on, finding his beer where he'd left it on the floor alongside, then continued staring at Naomi's thrice-fucked pussy as she lay, still spread-legged, catching her breath, the carpet darkening under her as the double shot of semen oozed between her swollen labia.

Lynette crawled over to her. "How you going?" she asked. Naomi just looked up at her, dazed and a little drunk - she'd had a couple of drinks to loosen up before leaving home that evening and slammed down three or four more before the action started.

Lynette leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, her pendulous breasts pressing against Naomi's. Naomi's arms came up and wrapped around the other woman, drawing her into an open mouthed pash and prompting a call from one of the guys: "Give us a show, you lezzies!"

Naomi opened her eyes and looked dazedly at the leering male faces around her. Lynette started stroking her breasts and Naomi responded in kind, a little reluctantly at first it seemed to me but then more enthusiastically as she ignored the audience of eager males.

The two women spent the next 10 minutes kissing and touching in the middle of the floor while some of the guys made cat calls and called out comments.

"Go the growl on her, Lyn," urged Bald Guy, "lick the cum out of her."

Lynette kneeled up laughing and spread Naomi's thighs then plunged her face down onto my girlfriend's cum-smeared pussy and lapped broadly at her for a few seconds before starting to concentrate on her clit.

Naomi moaned. Slowly, she closed her eyes and forgot her audience as Lynette played her tongue over her clit and she began to feel the tingling warmth spreading that heralded a growing orgasm.

Bald Guy and one of the others were still cat calling but Brad and the other guy watched with wide leers spread across their faces. As I too watched my girlfriend, just fucked by three guys in a row and now being tongued to orgasm by another woman, I suddenly realised I was also leering.

And when Naomi came, lurching and moaning gutterally, my cock was stiff again in my hand.

Then one of the guys said 'Let's get them on the sofa' and Naomi and Lynette ended up side by side with their arses and legs hanging off the edge as they had been at our place but this time with five guys to service rather than two.

Early-30s, pumping his cock with his hand to keep it up, got stuck into Lynette and Mid-30s started fucking Naomi.

Brad climbed up and stood up on the sofa and fucked both their mouths in turn for a minute with his semi-erect cock then got down, pushing the women together to make them kiss, before crossing to a cupboard and getting out a camera. "Get it on, ladies," he commanded and started taking photos.

I wasn't overly enthusiastic about Brad having shots of Naomi like that but mostly what I was thinking of was making sure I got some prints. I never did though, but one day who knows I might find them on the internet and they'll be pictures of Naomi and Lynette kissing and groping each others tits and clits while these two guys nail them.

But Brad only took half a dozen shots before he swore as the film ran out then he threw the camera carelessly to one side and, displacing Mid-30s, dragged Naomi back onto the floor. He fell on top of her and fumbled about, trying to get his still not fully erect penis into her. "Fuck it!" he cursed between gritted teeth.

When he finally got in, he pumped hard, letting the sensuous velvety sleeve of her well-fucked pussy bring him back up to complete hardness then continued as he'd started, thrusting viciously.

He had her arms pinned and was banging her so hard she cried out winded with each thrust as Brad grunted between clenched teeth. This was not the same Brad Naomi had encountered but I had an idea it was the one I'd seen savagely ass fuck Lynette at our place.

As he brutally fucked my girlfriend, I glanced about to see Bald Guy and Mid-30s watching eagerly and felt a moment of concern that this might mark a changing point in the proceedings, that the undercurrent of tension might give birth to violence.

Then, all of a sudden and with no warning whatsoever, Naomi started cumming. I shouldn't have been surprised - her favourite way of cumming anyway was just being banged hard. She just suddenly started heaving and lurching beneath Brad and grunted: "Oh! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Aaaahhhhhh!!!"

I was relieved, the thought that passed through my mind was 'Well alright, she's ok' but all the other guys were cheering so then, just for a second, I thought 'No, it's bad cos they might get even rougher now'.

But the funny thing was, as soon as Naomi had cum, Brad slowed up on her and started just slow fucking her. He let go of her arms and was stroking her hair and kissing her tits and neck.

As Early-30s went back to fucking Lynette, Bald Guy, Mid-30s and I sat round for a while watching Brad with Naomi, now just basically lying on top and fucking her normally.

I think he actually made her cum again, I can't quite remember, but by this time I was rock hard and turned on again so I got up and sat next to Lynette and started kissing her and playing with her tits again while Early-30s fucked her from his kneeling position on the floor. Lynette grasped my erection in her hand, stroking it up and down. "Oohhhh..." she moaned, "I love the feel of your cock. Mmmm, yeah..."

Pretty soon Mid-30s was on the other side of her and she was pulling his cock too then the three of us started taking turns fucking her, a few minutes kneeling between her legs, pumping in and out of her wet box while the others sat either side, watching and groping and getting their cocks pulled, then swap places.