Narrative of a Weary Traveler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was much hotter this time, and very intense. I lifted her legs over my shoulders. Her ankles crossed behind my neck. She bit my ear, whispered to me; but I don't remember what she said. Oh, but I just loved hearing her voice. We kissed a lot, biting each others' lips and pulling them back with our teeth. Her mouth tasted like cum and ass. Every time I moved back to her mouth, I could smell her ass on her breath and taste my salty cum on her lips. She bit me on the neck and ears and lips. She came many times with that shaking thing but still never did any screaming - just a sigh, a soft sigh of deep satisfaction.

I wanted more of her delicious mouth.

I let her legs down and moved up. I put my cock straight into her mouth and fed it to her. She opened wide as I came close - no need to tell her to open wide like before. She licked me and sucked me with a real passion and soon, once again I was feeding her the essence of my love, my passion for her.

I kissed her afterwards, licking up her ass and my cum, savoring the mixed flavors of our electrically charged bodies. It was delicious.

I moved down to taste more of her exquisite pussy. She came intensely as my tongue probed deeply into her soft, silken flesh. Her fingers tangled in my hair as she shook convulsively in thunderous orgasm.

She pulled me up to kiss more. I entered her wet pussy while we kissed. The feeling of our bodies together, kissing, loving, was sweet and nice and laced with love and passion. I can't even begin.

We lay together in bed for a while. I think I slept. I think.

My cell phone rang. My partner had a question about something; joked with me about sleeping in and called me slacker because it took me so long to answer. We have a great relationship, good friends, though I would never tell him of this incident. It was already after 10AM and I had to get to the trade show pretty soon anyway.

I excused myself from Adelle and hit the shower. We talked a little while I got dressed. I started packing my bag. This was my last day in town. She stayed in bed.

I left her a room key. Ya know, something told me to ask the guy for two keys when I checked in. I usually just get one. I don't even know why, but this time I was thinking I was going to lose it. An omen, perhaps. Anyway, I left her a key, told her to feel free to order anything she wanted. Foolish? Maybe. I told her that I was flying at 10PM and that I would be back about 4-ish for late check out. I even left her my laptop in case she needed it.

She started telling me how sweet I was all over again. I was blushing for sure, but I tried to be gracious. I kept getting that fucking feeling inside over and over. Her face glowed angelically. It warmed my insides like, well, like nothing I had felt in many years.

She wished me a good day and good business. I kissed her while she was still in bed. And oh did that same feeling come over me again.

All day I thought about moving my flight and spending another day or two with her. But something, some instinct, told me to wait until I got back and talked with her about this whole thing. I had though about calling my room but I figured she would not answer. Basically, I was a lost soul that day. But no one pissed me off, not even once, and maybe that's because I didn't hear a fucking thing that anyone said to me all day. You just can't be as happy as I was that Friday, even if I was on the red-eye back to Newark - in coach.

There was a candy bar on the dresser with a note. Three words: Sweet, sexy man.

No Adelle.

No time. Nothing to think about. I got a cab and went to the airport feeling sort of sad and sort of pumped and still dreamlike with that deep connection feeling that kept coming.

I will never forget her giggling while I licked and nibbled her feet. I get that feeling when I think of her. I suppose I always will. I will never forget her deliciously feminine passion, her soft way, her gentle, quiet sweetness; her pure, feminine beauty. I will never forget the passion she awakened in me.

I keep the candy bar and her note in a safe place. I am smiling as I look at them now. And I feel her warm smile and dark eyes smiling back at me. She was sweet and fresh. I am old and useless. Nothing more could have come of it than what had already happened. I am glad that I helped her that night. I would do it again ... and never expect anything ... not even a thank you. But I know she did not fuck me as a thank you. I hope not anyway.

12