Nasty Intentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hard lick.

I tried my best to relax all the way through the beating and I think I managed

for the most part. My butt felt like it was on fire (just like he promised) and he stopped, dropping the belt on the floor.

He was panting now, not from exertion but rather from excitement. He caressed my red cheeks and whispered soothing words in my ear. How good i was, how happy he was that his little slut were able to take his light beating so well and how much much more I was going to take before he would be finished with me.

I realized then that he was right, it coudn't have been such a hard beating after all, I'd managed to stay quiet for the most of it and only towards the end I'd been moaning and grunting. I'd had the sense to bite down on the crook of my arm though and that had subdued most

of my grunting so not much noise should have escaped outside the room I thought.

A zipper was pulled down and there was rustling from his clothes. I gathered that he either removed

his pants or just took out his cock. My ability to speak had returned so I begged him:

-"Please Sir, please fuck me, pleeeeease!!!!"

A hand in my hair and a second later he was pressing down on my backside, his hard cock nestled

between my buttcheeks.

-"I damn well will babygirl. I'm going to fuck that little tight hole of yours and fill it to the brim,

Then when you leave, you'll have my cum dripping down your legs the whole way home. I want you to have it drying on your legs, know that I marked you."

I was gasping and the ability to talk disappeared as fast it had returned. He kept his hand in my hair and with the other hand he guided himself to my weeping cunt. There was no need to part the inner labias, I was so wet and aroused that they were separated and slick by themselves. Once, twice, three times he entered my cunt to get himself lubricated then he pulled out and positioned himself right over my tight bud.

His grip on my hair hardened and he shifted my face so he could kiss my lips, taste them, delve into my mouth and just as his tongue entered my mouth he started pushing his cock inside my ass. There was no rocking back and forth, just an insistent pushing inside of me.

I felt goosebumps running down my spine and I kissed him with a frenzy I didn't think I had in me.

I had to come, I had to have him fuck my ass ruthlessly, I had to have him again, and again! When he was totally enveloped in my tightness he started caressing my ass again, admiring the redness and his work. He spoke to me about how tight I was, how much he enjoyed this and that he wanted his little slut to come back here again. Even though I was being terribly rude and messing up the carpet on the floor and probably the desk too with my dripping juices. What was the matter with me? Couldn't I control myself?

He started stroking in and out of me, growling these things in my ear while kissing, licking and biting me where he could reach me. One of his hands snaked around to my breast and he lifted me up my the hair so he could play with my nipples. I had to steady myself on my arms to not have my hair pulled out.

Right then I saw a shadow outside the room, someone was there watching us but I couldn't see

anything but that shadow of someone outside the door. I tensed up a bit but as my Sir stroked harder inside of me I was totally lost in sensation. He chuckled, already knowing about our audience.

-"Someday I might share you" He said. "But not today, today you're all mine but he's free to watch." He released the grip on my hair an my breast and started rimming me with his fingers. The other hand was at my pussy, three fingers pushing inside of me and the others rubbing hard on my clit. Spasm after spasm wrecked me and as I was climbing higher and higher I knew that there was no way in hell that I could keep the orgasm quiet.

He was slamming into me by now and grunted every time he was fully inside of me. Such a stamina for an older guy I thought hazily but was forced to open my mouth and speak when I felt myself tightening fast.

-"Pleeee....eeasse....Siiiiirrrrr...ooohhhhhhh goooood" I wailed.

-"COME for me slut, DO IT NOW! I want it, GIVE IT TO ME." He was growling and slamming home, cumming right after I did.

The orgasm went on for hours it seemed, my wet and wanting pussy spasmed violently around his fingers and my tight bud clenched around his cock. My hands were holding the end of the desk and I was trying to use my arms as silencers, biting down on my left arm until I tasted blood. There was someone cursing outside the door but all I thought about was the heavy body leaning on me, pressing me down. His mouth had found my left ear and he was nuzzling it while he tried to calm his breath down.

-"A good way to start the day, princess. Don't you think?

He pulled himself out and I felt his cum already leaking down my legs. He tasted me then. Let his tongue swirl around my hole and dart down to my pussy to taste me there too.

-"Mmmmm....yeah, I like your taste babygirl...I really do...."

He stood up, slapped my ass and told me to get up. My dress fell down and I smothered it as best as I could but of course it was wrinkled in the front. Also it was wet here and there from being drooled on by me. Tucking his cock inside his pants and looking far less just-fucked then me he grinned at me and told me that he had work to do and I was distracting him.

-"Give me your number, girl. There might be some extra work here for you in the future."

He said with a cruel smile. I was so dazed that I didn't argue. Why would I argue? This was by far the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. Ever.

I left his office with his cum running down my legs and into my boots. Luckily for me my coat covered most of my legs but there was a small part of them showing where anyone could see the wet traces of him trailing down. I waited for my friend outside in hope that the smell wouldn't be too obvious here. When she came out, she hugged me and told me that she was sure that I was going to get the job.

-"Oh...what happened to your stockings? Didn't you have stockings on this morning?" She asked

-"Umm There was a rip in them and it was so visible that i had to just throw them away"

I murmured while trying to get to the subway as fast as I could.

-"Oh OK... and what's that smell? Something is smelling really funny somewhere...!

I just continued walking with a smile playing on my lips. My tight hole was not so tight right now and my legs were all wet. I would feel my ass throb for days, reminding me what he had done to me. What I'd done.

I couldn't wait to hear from him again.

12