Nasty Little Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom saw me looking at her, but I don't think she cared. I couldn't stop a moan from escaping my lips, and when it happened, Kelly broke our kiss and turned to look at our mother. After watching for a few seconds, my sister turned back to me and snuggled up to my ear and whispered, "She just wants to hold you in her hands for a minute. I told her it was okay. Just let her do it for a while, then we'll give you your hand job."

Immediately after she said it, Kelly lips returned to mine and she began kissing me once again. It was obvious she was trying to occupy me while my mother felt me up, and it was working. Kelly's mouth was so warm and she was so eager, I didn't care about anything else but kissing her. That is, until I felt Mom grasp me tightly with both her hands and lift my cock up to where it was pointing at the ceiling.

I was completely distracted from my sister's kiss and I tried to wrench my head around to see what our mother was doing to my cock, but Kelly put her hands on my cheeks and pulled my face back to her and continued kissing me. Finally, I relented and just let them have their way. I wrapped my arms around Kelly and pulled her into me and at the same time, I spread my legs apart and inched my pelvis up to give my mother as much of my cock as she wanted. I don't know how long my sister and I kissed, but after a few minutes she pulled up from my lips and gave me a few quick pecks as she looked down into my eyes.

I felt my mother gently lay my cock down, and as her hands left me, Kelly kissed me one more time and whispered, "Thank you."

As Kelly sat up, mother was blushing and her eyes were transfixed on my throbbing erection. I felt my sister's hand on top of mine, her fingers mingling and then interlocking with my own as we both looked at our mother. After a few seconds, Mom looked down at me and then over to Kelly and then she took a deep breath.

"We better get going with this." Mom said in a cracking voice. Then clearing her throat she said, "You need to wrap those panties around your brother's penis now, Dear. Remember, not too tight, and not too loose."

Kelly reached down to my cock and lifted it up with her left hand while she wrapped my mother's silky panties around my tool. It seemed like such an easy thing to do, but, I could see Kelly's was struggling with it and when she was done, the panties were slopped around me and I could tell from my mother's expression it wasn't exactly what she had in mind.

"Let me show you a trick with the panties." Mother said, as she reached her hand over toward my panty wrapped cock. My sister unwrapped the panties from my pole and handed them to our mother. Then as Kelly and I both watched, Mom laid the panties out on the bed beside me, carefully smoothed them out and then expertly folded them, top over bottom, into something resembling a rectangle.

"You see why you're going to need full cut panties for this." Mom said as she smoothed and folded. "You need this much material, and as large as your brother is, those bikinis and hipsters you have are never going to work. Make sure you get the full cut Granny Panties," mother said as she looked up at Kelly, "the more material you have, the better it will be for him and the easier it will be for you."

Mother adjusted her fold until the result looked like it would wrap around my pole almost from top to bottom. When she was done, she sat back and smiled over to my sister. "That ought to work." Mom said, obviously satisfied with herself. "See if that helps."

"Mom," my sister said softly, "would you just do the whole thing? I mean..... just the first time so I can see how it's done?"

Mom eyes shot open and she looked at my sister. "You mean the WHOLE thing?" Mother asked.

"Uh huh." My sister answered as she nodded her head up and down.

Kelly continued speaking as she quickly glanced down at me and then back to our mother. "We've been up here probably thirty minutes already and I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do. That's the whole reason hand jobs and blow jobs are on our list -- because I don't know how to give them. If you just can show me once, I can take it from there and practice everyday."

Kelly's right hand was softly touching my arm as she spoke. "It's not fair to Kyle, Mom." Kelly said. And then looking down at me again she asked, "If she's the expert, let's let her do it and I'll watch, okay, Kyle?"

Kelly eyes searched mine for my answer and I could tell what Kelly wanted me to do. Honestly, at this point I would have let the neighbor's dog give me a hand job -- that's how horny I was. Somehow, my mother and my sister lost track of the fact that I'd been watching and listening to them as they got everything ready, making me more and more excited with each passing minute waiting for my long promised hand job. "Damn," my mind screamed, "I don't care, but, please.... one of you get on with it and make me cum!"

Of course, though, I couldn't say that. Instead, I reached out and took my sister's hand, pulled it to my lips and kissed it softly. "Sure," I answered, "if it's what you want."

Kelly's face immediately turned to our mother and said, "There, you heard him. We both want you to do it."

Uncertain about it, Mom looked over to my sister and asked if she was sure. Kelly said she was and then Mom looked at me. "And it's okay with you?" Mom asked me.

Kelly was still holding my hand and she tightened her grip as they waited for my answer. "Yes," I replied, "of course."

Kelly leaned down and rubbed her nose against mine and whispered that she loved me.

"Alright," Mom said, "if you're both sure. But, Kelly, you pay attention and Kyle, you just relax and enjoy this."

My sister and I watched as Mom picked up the folded panties and laid them across my throbbing pole. Then carefully, without handling my cock too much, she methodically wrapped the material around my erection, much like a bandage, circling it about three times around me.

"Now watch." Mom said to my sister. "This is critical if you want to drive him totally out of his mind while you do this."

Mother reached down with her right hand and grasped my cock exactly in the middle, saying, "You have to hold the panties around him so they won't come undone or get bunched up. But you also have to allow for enough up and down action, so, make sure you don't grab him too high or too low. Go for the middle, and you'll be fine."

As Kelly nodded, Mom continued with her explanation. "Then," Mom said, and she lifted my cock straight up, "just raise him up while you hold him, and don't let go."

Handing the bottle of lubricant to my sister, she asked Kelly to open it. At the same time, mother reached up with her left hand and began to fold the top of the panty material back over itself. "Now, what you do," Mom explained as Kelly watched, "is fold the panty back a little up here and when you're done, it will make a cuff all around him, just under the head of his penis, where he's very sensitive. Then as the material slides up and down his shaft, that cuff will tickle his sensitive spot in a way he'll really enjoy."

I had to admit, I was astounded with my mother's process thus far. She sure seemed to know what she was doing. At first, when I figured out that her super-duper hand job consisted of jacking me off with a pair of panties, I wasn't that impressed. But, now that she was demonstrating how to do it, and I could see everything required to make it all work -- now, I was duly impressed. Kelly looked down at me and giggled, making a face and gently holding my hand.

"Next," Mom said to Kelly, as she reached for the bottle of lubricant my sister opened, "keep holding him straight up and squeeze a good amount of the lube down inside the cuff you just made as you circle around the top of his penis. Try to squeeze it out evenly," Mom said, as she glanced up at Kelly while she circled my cock, "and as you do this, gently squeeze and release your grip on his shaft to help draw the lubricant down into the lower parts of the fabric."

Slowly, Mom did all this, showing my sister exactly what to do. As she did, she explained not to use cotton panties because they would just absorb the lubricant, telling her that the silky synthetic panties were perfect because they wouldn't absorb the lube -- and they would naturally glide once the hand job started. "Just get cheap silky panties," Mom explained again as she laughed, "and the bigger, the better."

Once she was happy with the amount of lube she'd poured on me, Mom set the bottle down and looked at me. "Son, are you ready for this?" She asked.

"Hell yes!" I exclaimed. "I'm about ready to explode here."

You should have seen my mother's eyes open when I said that. She and Kelly both burst into laughter, again, and then after a moment, she composed herself and looked at my sister, saying, "Believe it or not, when you do this yourself it'll go a lot faster up to here. I used to have everything ready for your father..... the panties were folded and ready.... and the lube was ready..... all I had to do is get him in here. By the time he saw the panties and the lube, he'd start to get hard and then I could start."

"Now," mother finally said, "just start to move your hand up and down, slowly at first." As mother's hand began moving up and down my cock, Kelly looked at me and then back at what my mother was doing.

"You can control his pleasure," Mom explained, "by changing the speed, and how far up and down you go. You can also change how tightly you're holding him, but, be careful you don't let go of the fabric."

I have to admit, it felt pretty good. Actually, it felt damn good -- awful damn good. The feeling of the lubricated material as it glided over me felt almost like a pussy, and without thinking, I closed my eyes, sunk my head back into the pillow and enjoyed the feeling of my mother's hand job.

"Watch his testicles." Mom said softly to my sister. I opened my eyes to see Kelly looking at my balls. "See how they sort of bob up and down as I stroke him?"

"Uh huh." Kelly replied.

"When he starts to get close to his climax, his testicles will draw up higher in his sack." Mom told her. "So you can watch for that and when you see it, you can either change what you're doing to prolong it, or you can let him have his release."

Kelly bent down and kissed my lips. "How's it feel, Big Brother?" My sister asked.

"Really nice." I answered.

"Better than when you jerk your self off?" Kelly asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied, "this feels fucking amazing!"

"Kyle!" Mother exclaimed. "Such language!"

My sister couldn't help but laugh and my mother finally gave in and laughed, too. But, it was true. Short of actual having my cock in a pussy, this was the absolute best feeling my youthful cock had ever experienced. It was wonderful, and as mother sped up and tightened her grip, I pressed my head back into the pillow and closed my eyes again.

"Be sure you watch him." Mother said to Kelly. "Watch his face and watch his testicles. You can keep him on the edge, under your control, literally until he begs you to let him orgasm. I've done this to your father for over an hour, and it's so cute to see them whine and beg. You can get them close, back off and keep doing that as much as you want. They're totally under your control like this. And, I used to say things to your father while I teased him...... you know sexy things..... nasty things just to get him going."

"And the longer you tease him like this," mother said to Kelly, "the bigger his climax will be, so you have to be ready for a possible gusher."

I saw mother lean over and say something close to Kelly's ear. I strained to hear what they were saying, but I couldn't quite make it out.

When they were done speaking, Kelly leaned down beside me and snuggled up next to my ear as she did a few minutes earlier. Very softly, she began whispering to me, so faint I could barely hear her, saying, "Does it feel better than being inside me, Kyle?"

"No." I moaned.

"But," she whispered, "it feels pretty good right? Are you sure it's not better than being in my pussy?"

"No," I moaned again, "but yeah, it's really nice."

"So you like the way Mom is stroking you?" Kelly asked.

"Uh huh." I replied.

"That's pretty kinky, Big Brother." Kelly whispered softly. "Our own mother is giving you a hand job and you're getting off on it. This isn't what you had in mind when you put it down on our list, was it?"

"No." I groaned.

"So, if I learned to do it," Kelly asked, "just like Mom is, would you like that?"

"Oh yeah." I sighed. And then about that time, Mom gripped me tightly and slowed way down; stroking my cock so slow it was agonizing.

"She's teasing you, Kyle." Kelly giggled softly in my ear. "She told me she was going to work you up until you couldn't stand it any more. She's good at this, huh?"

I turned my head a little and looked at my mother. She was watching us -- watching Kelly whisper in my ear and when she saw me look up at her, she loosened her grip on my cock and started to increase her speed. The differing sensations she was inducing on my tool as she stroked me was unbelievable.

"I think you should thank her, don't you?" Kelly asked.

I turned my head to look at Kelly. Was she really serious? While Kelly was whispering to me, my mother was using all of her tricks -- speeding up and slowing down, and squeezing me and letting loose. I almost thought she might go ahead and let me cum, but she didn't. I was to the point where I was ready to beg, and I would have if I thought it would've worked. But, after what my sister said, I got this feeling Mom wanted to really drag this out to make sure Kelly got a good lesson.

My sister kissed me on my cheek and sat up, watching my mother administer her exquisite hand job. I watched them exchange glances between themselves and then they both looked back at me. Suddenly, Mom's hand went into a flurry, wailing up and down my pole - and she was gripping me pretty hard. My head was thrust back into the pillows under me and I could feel my legs moving unconsciously, almost trembling with sheer overload. This was pure agony and pure heaven all at once. Then, when I felt I couldn't stand it any longer, Mom's hand released the pressure and she immediately slowed down to just a very slow stroke again.

Kelly was looking down at me again, rubbing my hand as she held it in hers. Then, leaning down to me, she placed a tiny kiss on my lips. "Come on," Kelly whispered, "it would make her feel so good if you gave her a nice thank you and tell her how good it feels."

Still, I didn't respond and when I didn't Kelly sat back up and looked at my mother and shrugged her shoulders slightly. Okay, now I got it! I remembered how mother was telling Kelly how she used to torture Dad with these hand jobs and how she'd tease him by saying things to him. It took me a few minutes to piece it all together, but, that's exactly what they were doing! They were messing with my mind -- Kelly was teasing me while my mom tortured me!

"Kyle," my sister whispered into my ear again, "we'll let you cum if you thank Mom for the hand job and tell her how wonderful it is. Come on, Big Brother. Don't you want to cum? We could make you lie here all night waiting, you know."

I couldn't see the clock on Mom's dresser and I didn't have any idea how long they'd been tormenting me with the hand job. But, at this point, I was ready to do anything -- say anything -- just so mother would let me cum.

"Mom," I began, and then suddenly felt myself out of breath, "what you're doing is really nice, and I mean that -- it feels magnificent. And, I just wanted to say 'Thank You'. This is such a wonderful present to Kelly and me. But......"

About that time, Mom's grip clamped down on me and she increased her speed again, throwing me into another fit of sensation. "But what?" Mom asked softly as she grinned down at me.

The way she was stroking my cock was pushing me to the point where I was arching my pelvis up to meet her hand. And, when Mom suddenly relaxed her grip and slowed down again, I relaxed back onto the bed, gasping for air.

"What were you going to say, Son?" Mom asked.

"I.... uh..... Mom, I really need to cum." I stammered.

"You do?" Mom replied as she clamped down with her fingers and stroked me faster.

"Aaaaahhhhhh....." I moaned. "Please!" I begged. "Just let me cum. Please!" I screamed.

"About had enough, have you?" Mom asked me, as her hands flew up and down my pole.

I felt my sister shift on the bed next to me, and I turned to look at her. She was leaning over my midsection, whispering to my mother again, and they were both looking down at my cock and then up to my face. Mom said something to Kelly, and then pointed down to my balls with her free hand. Kelly got a huge smile on her face and then as if someone threw a switch, Mom let up on the pressure and slowed down.

I half expected Kelly move back into her position next to me, but she didn't. Instead, she pulled her hand from mine and the next thing I knew, Mom's hand was off me and my sister's hand started jacking me.

The difference in their touch was startling. My mother wasn't afraid to squeeze hard and really handle me, but it seemed like Kelly's touch was light and loose. I lifted my head to look at them, and just as I did, I saw mother nod to Kelly as she said, "Now!"

Kelly's hand compressed around my cock like a vise and she started jerking me at least as fast as my mother had. Within ten seconds, I started to get that feeling, and I expected her to back off, but instead of slowing down, my sister kept it up.

"Oh, God!" I moaned. "Yes. Keep going!"

My mother simply sat back and watched my sister jack me. She was staring at my cock, watching Kelly's hand - or watching her student I should say, and she seemed to be extremely satisfied. I knew this was it, too. Mom hadn't let me get this far before and I knew it was just a matter of a few more seconds before I climaxed. And then it happened.

All of a sudden, what must have been a completely involuntary reaction overtook me! My knees shot up, and at the same time my upper body heaved itself up off the bed and my cock started to erupt.

A thick blob of cum hit me square in the face and a long, thick ribbon of sperm shot out from the tip of my pole, drenching my chest with more cum than I'd ever seen. My chest was heaving, and while Kelly continued to pump my exploding cock, I looked over at my mother to see her sitting there with a comatose stare on her face as she watched me pump glob after glob of sperm out into the air and then splatter all over my face, neck and chest.

My orgasm could only be described as explosive and massive. Never had I cum so much or more forcefully. This was way, way over the top and with each contraction my cock heaved even more cum up in the air.

After a few moments, I literally fell exhausted, and completely out of breath, flat on my back and gasping for air. I saw Mom reach out and pull Kelly's hand off my cock and both of them stared at me as my cock twitched and my body shuddered. "Holy fucking shit!" I thought to myself. That had to be the longest and most powerful cum of my entire life.

Kelly was next to me right away, kissing my forehead and rubbing my cheeks with her hands as I valiantly forced myself to relax and fill my lungs with air. "Relax, Baby," Kelly said as her face floated over mine, "just relax."

After a minute, I was finally able to catch my breath enough to let my muscles go completely loose and relax back into mother's bed. When I lifted my head, my sister and my mother were looking at me. Kelly had a worried look on her face, but my mother had a smug grin on her lips, as if to say, "Hey, I warned you."