Natalie's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHHH FUCK!" Justin grunted out as he came and my wanting to taste him once more did not happen.

Instead of him squirting his cum in my mouth he aimed his penis up some and his cum squirted from the head of his cock landing all over my face and in my hair. Lucky I saw what he was going to do just in time and closed my eyes as his warm sticky fluid splashed all over my upper face and hair. Getting cum in your eyes burns...that I knew for a fact. As the cum started running down my face and close to my mouth I used my tongue to lick gather what I could and swallow it. Justin then shoved his semi erect penis I my mouth, "Suck it, bitch," he ordered and I did. I loved the taste of his cum mixed with my pussy on his cock and sucked it greedily into my mouth. Justin soon pulled out of my mouth causing me to whimper in the desire to taste more of it, but he rolled off me and I then ran my hands over my face, spreading his cum over my fingers, and then licked them clean.

"God you are a cum eating slut." Justin commented as he lay on his back next to me breathing hard. I blushed but continued to wipe the area around my eyes and lick my fingers. "Now go clean up and get me a towel." He said.

"Ok," I muttered softly and got off the bed and quickly walked on unsteady legs to the bathroom wincing a little from the soreness that already started between my legs and my heels clicking on the floor of the dorm. His dominant nature excited me. I was so glad he was a dominant lover.

I disliked sex with submissive males and most times with submissive females. I hated when they would ask you, "Does this feel good?" "Am I hurting you?" "Can I do this?" etc. I wanted my partner to take charge and just do what they wanted to me without those silly questions. In a hard core BDSM session my safe word and hard limits would be discussed beforehand, but in straight sex I wanted them to use my body for their pleasure. I was going to enjoy what they did to me.

When I got my bathroom I sat down slowly on the closed toilet lid, wincing at the soreness of my lower body, and removed my heels but decided to keep my thigh highs on since it looked erotic. Then I got up and I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was matted to my head from my sweat and at some places Justin's cum glued locks together. I had white flakes on my face and eye lashes where what remained of this cum that I did not fully wipe off started to dry making it look like dead skin and my black mascara had ran down my face from watery eyes in streaks. I looked a complete mess. I washed my face with a warm damp cloth, grabbed a clean light blue towel for Justin and made my way back into the room to find Justin lying on his side naked in my bed with his head propped up with his hand. I could not help but blush hard as he looked at me knowing how I allowed him to use me as he just did. I got into bed next to him and handed him the towel.

"No...please...don't. Not yet." I asked him meekly after he wiped his face and started to wipe the sweat from his chest. He gave me a curious look and I just pressed my own naked body to his and then started to lick his chest and stomach.

"God you are kinky little thing aren't you." Justin chuckled as I continued to lick his sweaty body. After I was done I laid my head on his stomach so I was looking at his now limp penis, entwined my skinny legs around his well-shaped ones, and placed my arms around his lower stomach to cuddle close to him. Justin's muscular arm fell gently on my shoulder and he caressed it softly with the back of his fingers.

I liked to cuddle and snuggle and loved showing and receiving affection. Some people could misunderstand my shows of affection in a situation like this as a sign that maybe I cared for them more than I really did, but that was not the case most of them time as it was not the case here. I just enjoyed cuddling and snuggling close to someone. I hoped Justin did not get the wrong idea by my actions. I had a great time of course...a very great time, but all it was to me was sex and nothing more. Maybe I would see him again in this way or maybe not, I would be ok either way. I did want to see him intimately again...great sex like this is hard to find but if he never called me or ignored me if I when I saw him around campus I would not have any hurt feelings; just wonderful memories of what we did and maybe regret we would never do it again.

We lay there for a while making more small talk and I like how he did not ask me, "Was it good for you?" "Was it ok that I did this or that to you?" or any other reaffirming questions. He knew he fucked my brains out and made me have three rapturous orgasms that was obvious and Justin did not seem like the type to ask a girl if what he did to her sexually was agreeable to her. I liked that about him. No we just picked up our conversation from where we left off when we were outside earlier. When I coyly asked him what other girls he had hooked up with on campus he just chuckled and told me that was none of my business and I pouted childishly. During our conversation I was tracing my well-manicured finger nails lightly over his inner thigh and every so often I would run my fingers gently over the soft shaft of his penis. I was doing so idly and I did not notice until one time my fingers came up that his penis had gotten larger and I looked down and saw it was now semi-erect. Justin noticed my gaze go down and chuckled again.

"I told you, Natalie, I was not done with you yet. Now give me another blow job and get it hard again. We got time for another fuck before you have to go to class." Justin said with a tone of command in his voice.

Swallowing hard I let out a docile "Ok" and placed my mouth over his hardening penis. Unlike the first blow job I had given him, Justin let me work him to full erection with my mouth. I sucked his penis into my mouth as he brushed my hair over my ear away from my face so he good watch me and I gave my full attention to his cock. I started slowly as I drew it into my mouth using my tongue to lick up the underside of his shaft as his cock entered my mouth. In my warm wet mouth I felt it grow larger and Justin's cock began to fill my small mouth once more and I ran my tongue over its head in a circular motion as my petite right hand came up and started stroking the shaft. Justin's moans of pleasure encouraged me and when he groaned out, "God, whore, you know how to suck a cock." I then took my mouth off of him and let a mouth full of my saliva drip from my lips onto the head of his penis and then sucked him back into my mouth started bobbing my head up and down fast as my hand around his now slick shaft moved in rhythm with my head. The only sound in the room were Justin's low moans, my own slight whimpering sounds, and the wet sucking sound a I gave him his blow job. After a few more moments I lifted my head from him once more and took a deep breathe, relaxed my throat, and again took him into my mouth but this time I took his large penis down my throat until my nose was pressed against his thigh and held him there for about seven or eight seconds swallowing a few times so my throat muscles clenched around his penis. I pulled back taking deep gasping breathes and repeated my actions three more times.

When I pulled off of Justin the third time I felt him grab my leg, "Get that ass up here. I want to taste that pussy again." Just said and I moved and straddle him with my butt in his face and my pussy close to his mouth while I continued to suck him.

When Justin pulled my butt closer to his mouth and his tongue entered my pussy I let out a muffled moan of pleasure. We sucked each other for a while longer both making wet sloppy sounds when his mouth was replaced by two of his fingers and I lifted my mouth off his cock to let out a loud squealing scream and then I felt something wet around my other tight hole. I put his penis back in my mouth as his tongue entered my butt. I did love to be rimmed. We went at it like that for a while longer and I felt my orgasm building again when he suddenly stopped and pushed me off of him. Landing on the bed next to him I looked up and gave him a confused look.

"What...did I do something wrong?" I asked him like a child in trouble.

"No, baby, I just want fuck that pussy again. Get on top of me."

"Ok," I answered timidly and straddle him again this time facing him.

I took his penis in my hand and started to guide it into me very wet sex. I was sore and knew if he fucked me as savagely as he did earlier I was going to be walking to class later in the afternoon funny but I still wanted him in me...to fill my small pussy once more with his large cock. I was going to lower myself on him slowly to ease him in me but Justin had other plans. He grabbed my small butt with his right hand; his one hand covered my entire butt, and thrust hard upwards as he held me in place.

"OHHHHH GOD!" I wailed out as Justin drove his cock up into me.

Once he was fully inside me I started to grind my hips and Justin's hands reached up and started playing with my breasts and nipples...pinching them and tweaking them. Moaning and grunting I continued to grind him with my hands on his stomach and my head thrown back and eyes closed. We fucked like that for a short moment when Justin pulled me down close to him and placed his hands over my butt again and started thrusting up in me hard and fast over and over.

"OHHHH GOD....AHHHH AHHHH OHHHH GOD! OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!" I shrieked out with my face pressed into Justin's neck and my hair falling over his face as he made grunting sounds fucking me so hard. "OHHHH UHHH UHHH GOD....AWWWWW!" I yelled out as Justin's hands left my butt cheeks and he pulled my head up by my hair and my screams were muffled as he placed his index finger and middle finger in my mouth.

"Suck them, bitch! Get them good and wet!" Justin said harshly and I did as he said.

Sucking and slobbering all over his fingers as they muffled my screams of pleasure as he continued to fuck me hard. His fingers tasted of my pussy from my own sex fluids that now slickened my thighs and lower butt cheeks. When he felt I had sucked them enough, Justin let go of my hair, removed his fingers from my mouth, and placed his hands back on my butt. He then used one hand to spread my cheeks wide.

"AHHHHH GOD....YES....YES...GOD YES!" I screamed out as Justin's middle finger, now wet with my saliva, pressed deep into my butt.

Justin fucked me hard and fingered my ass and I once again felt my orgasm building and then let out a cry of frustration when he removed his finger and once again pushed me roughly off of him. I lay there panting and gasping as Justin grabbed me and rolled me over on my stomach.

"Lift that skinny ass up," Justin said and I got on all fours as Justin moved behind me.

I enjoyed doggie style but was a little disappointed I was not going to be able to look into his face when he came. I waited for him to penetrate me once more and braced myself knowing he was going to enter me hard, but what he did next surprised me.

"No...please...please Justin...please make it wet first...please lubricate it," I begged as the head of Justin's penis pressed against my small butthole. "In...in the top draw of my dresser I have some. Please...please use it." I continued to plead. I was not opposed to anal sex in the least. Hell I loved it. But I had been penetrated in my butt several times in the past without any lubricant and it freaking hurt and with Justin's size his when he penetrated me even with a lubricated penis it was going to hurt at first until I got adjusted to his size in me...without any lube it would have been unbearable.

Justin got off the bed and laughed at me, "Why you little whore...you like it in the ass, huh? Have your own lube already to go don't ya? God how many strange guys do you pick up and let fuck you in your ass? I should have worn a condom...I swear." Justin chuckled again as he verbally belittled me. "When I first saw you I thought to myself, 'yeah she's a little cutie...could be hot if she was not so skinny but so innocent looking. I bet she does not know how to fuck but what the hell...a piece of pussy is a piece of pussy.' So I came up here to fuck you. Did not know I was going to end up with a little kinky freak whore who liked it in the ass."

I just blushed once again as I lowered my butt and lay on my stomach. I nodded as I bit my lower lip in my feeling of shame as Justin rummaged through my panties and found the small plastic bottle of lubricant. Verbal and physical humiliation embarrassed me of course but it also turned me on a great deal. The reason I did have it was for anal sex but to use it on my anal toys when I masturbated...as I mentioned I liked anal sex. But my anal toys were not as big as Justin's penis...the largest being only about 6 inches long and not nearly as thick as Justin was. Justin's taunting of me about bringing strange boys into my room was so untrue. It had been a couple of months since I had sex with anyone besides myself and much longer since I had sex with a male. The last man I had sex with was almost five months ago when I was home from school on Christmas break and went to a BDSM play party on New Year's Eve and hooked up with a girl and her boyfriend who were both Domes. So to say I was timid about having Justin penetrate me anally would have been an understatement. I heard Justin laugh again and he turned around holding the lubricant in one hand and something else in the other.

"Well, well, you little freak," Justin said as he held up a pair of handcuffs.

My handcuffs. Shit! I had forgotten I left them there. I sometimes liked to handcuff myself to my bed post with the key attached to a rubber band I would place around my wrist and sleep like that when I was feeling risqué. Yeah Justin was right...I was a little freak. I just loved being bound or tied up or cuffed and at times the mood struck me to sleep like that as I had often done when my former Mistress used to cuff me to her bed for the night. Sometimes I get nostalgic I guess.

"Nice ones too...real not fake." Justin said as he twirled the cuffs in his hand. And yes they were real and not novelty ones. They were genuine police handcuffs I got off line. "Keys?" He asked.

"Justin...no please...please don't. Not that...please." I begged.

"Keys." Justin repeated sternly.

"In...in the same drawer attached to a rubber band," I told him in a whiney voice. I was not opposed to being handcuffed or tied up or bound and restricted by any means but I did have a rule I learned the hard way to use. I never let anyone I just met do that to me unless I was in a safe environment like at the private BDSM play parties I used to attend or someone I knew and trusted was in the room. So yes I was a little scared of what he could do with me being restrained and started to cry a little.

Justin ignored me and rummaged through the drawer again and found the keys. He tested the lock on the cuffs and walked back to the bed grinning. "Stop crying...i know you like this." He said but I just sniffled and still cried slightly as Justin got back on the bed. He then placed himself behind me on his knees. "Lift that boney ass back up." He ordered and I got back on my hands and knees in front of him.

"Please, Justin...please go slow at first....ok." I asked timidly.

"Just relax, Natalie," He told me calmly and then my head fell to my pillow as Justin reached around and grabbed my arms and pulled them back behind me.

I struggled a little but I was no match for his strength and he placed the handcuffs around my wrists as I lay there whimpering. I then felt the cold lubricant drip on my butt cheeks and moaned as Justin spread it around my butt hole and then inserted a lubricated finger inside me, and started moaning more as he twisted and turned his finger deep in my butt. After he removed his finger I once again felt him press his hard cock against my small hole, this time lubricated.

"Please...you promised...go slow." I pleaded again. "AWWWWWW FUUCK!" I screamed out as he entered me and buried my face in my pillow.

I heard Justin laugh at me, "I never promised anything." He had inserted about half of his cock in my butt in one hard thrust. "Damn it's tight." Justin commented more to himself and pushed again.

"AWWWWWW OHHH MY FUCKING GOD! PLEASE...AWWWWWW FUCK PLEASE...IT HURTS!" I wailed out into my pillow which I had stuffed in my mouth as he pushed the remaining inches of his large penis in me. It was long and thick and even well lubricated my butt hurt with a burning pain. I closed my hands into a fist as they were cuffed behind my back and I could feel my finger nails digging into my palms.

Justin leaned down close to the back of my head which caused his penis to withdraw from me some and I let out another muffled cry. "Does it hurt bad?" He asked in a kind voice.

"Yes...too big...please, Justin...I want to...I like it but please go slow. Your too big...please go slow at first." I begged through my tears.

"OK, I'll go slow until I stretch your ass out some." He agreed and then straightened back up and pushed his cock back into my butt slowly this time. Justin held it there for a few seconds and then started to pull out slowly a little and push back in just as slow. He did this for a while as I let out muffled high pitched grunting moans with my face still pressed into my pillow.

"UHHH UHHHH UHHHH...AHHH GOD...OK...OK...OK...AHHH AHHH OHHH GOD...YES...YES...AHHHH!" I started to moan out louder as Justin started thrusting in my ass just a little faster and harder.

The pain was replaced with that strange and very pleasant sensation I got from anal sex as he worked his penis in and out of my ass and I got accustomed to his size in me. Soon he was fucking my butt harder and harder thrusting his hips driving that large cock into me. I still had my face buried in my pillow to muffle my now screams of pleasure from getting my butt fucked. Justin was making some grunting moans and you could hear wet slapping noises as his pelvis hit my small butt cheeks.

"AWWWWW FUCK...AHHHHH GOD...OHHH MY GOD! OHHH JUSTIN...OH MY GOD!" I screamed out as Justin grabbed my hair and pulled my head off the pillow with one hand and then his other one moved down between my legs and inserted what had to be three fingers into my extremely wet pussy. God it felt so good having my butt penetrated and him fucking my pussy with his fingers and then the pain from him pulling my hard it was not long before he drove me to orgasm once more.

"OHHHHH...OHHHH OHHH FUCK...FUCK...OHHH GOD I'M CUMMING....OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!" I screamed out loudly as Justin thrust in my butt harder and drove his fingers deep into my pussy while still pulling my head back by my hair.

My body shook in orgasmic bliss as I started cumming and Justin still kept fucking my ass and pussy hard. Justin did let go of my hair and I arched my back as I loudly shrieked out my orgasm and then my head fell back to the bed and I lay there panting and gasping and even crying as my stomach muscles twitched and my inner thighs quivered. Justin removed his glistening wet fingers from my pussy and buried his cock deep in my ass and held it there while he forced his fingers into my mouth and I greedily sucked and licked them tasking myself.

"Now I am going to cum in your tight ass." Justin said as he pulled his hands from my mouth and placed his hands on my butt. Justin started fucking my ass hard once again and as before I buried my face in my pillow to muffle my screams of pleasure. After moments of him thrusting in and out of my now widened hole he started grunting louder.

"OH SHIT...FUCK...GOING TO CUM...CUM AL IN YOUR ASS!" Justin groaned out loudly and pushed himself deep into me and I could feel his cock jerk several times as his cum sprayed all up inside me.