Natasja Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-h-h-h-how b-b-bad is I-I-I-I-it?"

"Baby trust me, it will go away. I don't think you will forget, but the pain will go away."

Natasja swallowed and nodded. Her head hung down between her arms. Stephanie now moved to her head.

"I have to wash your hair too. Master told me to clean you up nicely for dinner."

Natasja nodded and lifted her head to help. Stephanie took the shower nozzle and adjusted the temperature and then sprayed her hair. She took shampoo and washed it and then rinsed. Natasja knelt quietly still until Stephanie had finished.

"Now stay here. I will be back soon."

Natasja knelt in the tub and waited. She was not sure she could get out by herself. She heard Stephanie leave and then after a short while return. Stephanie helped her out of the tub and had her grab onto the vanity.

"Baby, this is going to hurt some when I dry you. Just hold on. I am not trying to hurt you anymore. I just need to get you dry."

"I understand Stephanie. Thank you for being kind to me."

Natasja tried to stand upright to help as much as she could. Stephanie was very gentle as she toweled her off. She wanted to scream as her ass and thighs were dried but she bit her lip and endured. Finally Stephanie had her as dry as she could get her. She took Natasja by the arm and led her to her bed.

"Just crawl up as good as you can, stay on your stomach and if you need to be moved any, I will do it."

Natasja bent and lifted one leg slowly, groaning, then the other until she was on her hands and knees on the bed. She crawled around to face to the pillows and collapsed on her stomach, moaning as her legs straightened. Stephanie carefully moved her to the center of the bed.

"Now this is going feel like pressure, baby. It is an ice pack for you. It's the best I can do for you right now. I will put something on the bruises after the ice is on you for a while."

Natasja winced as the ice bag touched her, but in a little while she felt the cool taking some of the pain away. She began to doze after a while. She felt a lot better. In a while, she felt Stephanie lift the ice pack off her and she felt her hands rubbing something into her ass and upper thighs. Then the ice was back on her. She dozed some more.

After a while she felt the ice pack removed.

"Get her up. She will attend dinner with me."

Natasja turned her head and blearily looked at Fred standing by the side of the bed. Stephanie came into her sight and helped Natasja from the bed. She stood, shaking, as Stephanie went to her wardrobe.

"No clothes. She will come naked as she is."

Stephanie turned back and took her arm as Fred left the bedroom. She helped Natasja across the room and down the hall. At the top of the stairs, Natasja looked down them, moaning softly.

"I don't know if I can make it down."

"You must Natasja. You have to get to the dining room."

She grabbed the banister and with Stephanie at her other side began to descend. She could only do one stair at a time. Halfway down, she stopped, panting from the effort.

"Oh god, I hurt. It hurts so bad."

"I know, I know, just keep moving baby. I will get you there."

Natasja moved one foot, then the other, groaning as she did. When they reached the bottom, Natasja was sweating and whimpering softly. Stephanie led her to the dining room. Fred was there already, seated and waiting for her. Stephanie led her to chair.

"No, on the floor, next to me. Since she had to act like an animal today, she will be an animal tonight."

Stephanie and Natasja both stared at him. Then hastily, Stephanie led Natasja to Fred and helped her to her knees beside him. Fred pushed her shoulders and she went onto all fours. He pointed and Stephanie knelt next to her and lifted a collar from the floor. Without saying a word she buckled the collar around Natasja's neck. It held her as she was, on all fours. Stephanie hurried away and returned with Fred's meal.

"Go and get the dog bowls for the bitch."

She left and returned with two bowls. One was full of water; the other was filled with raw vegetables and what looked like dry dog food. She sat them in front of Natasja and left.

"Now, you were a bitch, you can eat like a bitch. And you had best eat girl."

Natasja sobbed softly and stared at the bowls as Fred began to eat. Natasja tried to lift her head to look at him, but her collar was fastened to the table leg and she could not. She whimpered and looked again at the food she had been given. Fred slapped her on her sore ass.

"Eat bitch."

She winced and bent her head down, picking food out of the bowl with her teeth. Then she lifted her face and chewed. As she did, she felt his hand on her ass, then between her legs. She moaned in humiliation and swallowed. She continued to lower her head and pick up more, trying to get only vegetables, but she still ended getting the dry pellets. She did not do anything but chew them up and swallow. Fred continued to feel her cunt. She got dry in her mouth from the pellets and had to try and get some water. She lowered her face a lapped at it like a dog. She began to cry silently. Tears ran down her cheeks, but she made very little noise. He began to finger her cunt, sliding up and down her lips, flicking her clitoris, then thrusting into her hole. She whimpered some more.

"Eat, you bitch or I will have you over the table again."

When she heard that, she lowered her head immediately and picked up more and chewed it frantically. She swallowed and gagged, and swallowed again. Then her head was back down in the bowl. After hearing that she did not try to pick out anything. Whatever she could pick up she ate. She heard a chuckle behind and above her. Her tears came faster as she ate and then drank and then ate some more. She kept eating and then lapping water until she could not eat any more. She lifted her head as far as she could.

"Master, sir, may I speak?"

"Yes, you may, be quick about it."

"Master, sir, I cannot eat any more. May I please stop?"

Her answer was for Fred to stand to unhook her collar from the table. She started to get up, groaning again, but he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Stay on all fours, bitch."

She whimpered softly and did as she was told. He led her by the collar and chain fastened to it to the stairs once more. She crawled behind as fast as she could, whimpering and wincing as she moved. Up the stairs they went, Natasja following him as fast as she could crawl. Instead of going to her room, Fred led her to his suite. She crawled behind him and inside. She saw his bed and that there was a narrow table at its end. He led her to it.

"Get up on it."

Natasja looked at him fearfully, cringing back. She thought she was going to be beaten again.

"Get up on it, now!"

She whimpered, but afraid of him, she climbed up on it, wincing as her muscles moved. He turned her to face away from the bed. Then he positioned her on her elbows with her ass facing the bed and high in the air. Once he had her as he desired, she was tied to it around her forearms and just behind her knees. It was tight enough to hold her in place but not enough to hurt her. Now he went to her ass and pulled it open, making her grunt with pain. She felt liquid on her anus and then his finger was inside her. He thrust his finger in and out of her ass a few times, then added another finger. He worked her asshole until it opened somewhat. Then he reached on the bed for an anal plug. Taking his fingers out of her, he quickly inserted the plug and pushed it up her ass until the ridge popped inside her. Natasja's eyes were wide open and she was gasping at the intrusion of her most private place.

"Aggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Oh shut up. You have to be opened here. This is for your own good."

She tried to shift and squirm, but the ropes held her in the position he wanted. She heard him leave the room, heard the bathroom being used. Then she heard him come back into the bedroom. The light on his bedside table went on. The overhead light was turned off. Natasja heard him get into his bed and she sobbed softly. She pictured how she must look to him. An ass, a beaten ass, with a plastic thing shoved up her hole. And her cunt must be showing underneath that. He might even be able to see her tits dangling under her. She moaned and lowered her head to her arms, knowing that this was just more punishment for her, like the beating and her dinner. She wanted so much to be let loose, she knew she would do anything he told her to do. Anything……..she was so humiliated and ashamed.

She awoke to the sounds of the bathroom being used. She was still tied to the narrow table at the end of Fred's bed. She lifted her head to see if she could see anything. Nothing at all was in her sight but the wall. She sighed to herself and laid her head back down on her arms. She thought to herself that being in her position was a lot of waiting with some little bit of humiliation and shame mixed into it. She could still feel the plug in her ass. She felt stuffed and was worried that she might have closed up around it. She knew that it would be coming out soon and hoped she still was open enough for it to come out easily.

Natasja heard footsteps and lifted her head, seeing her master coming toward her. He was naked with an erect cock. She moaned, knowing that soon it would be inside her, fucking her. Fred moved to her side and undid the rope that fastened her legs to the table. He pushed her knees apart and she felt herself open up as he did. She moaned again as he reached down and grasped the base of the anal plug. He twisted it and pulled back. Natasja whimpered as she felt it pulling on her tight sphincter. Fred pulled harder and she felt herself giving way and the plug eased out of her ass. She gasped as she felt it slide out of her ass. She felt wide open there, gaping. She lowered her head and panted, her breath coming in gasps.

"Oh god, oh my god."

She felt so open, so humiliated as she sensed him looking between her cheeks. She was so ashamed at the sight she had to make for him. Fred made no sound, but turned to untie her arms. As she came free, she stayed on all fours, panting. Fred lifted her torso up and she whimpered as her muscles clenched from being tied all night long.

"Get on the bed, on your back with your legs open."

He stepped back letting her struggle off the table by herself. Natasja stood for a moment and then collapsed to the floor. Her muscles would not hold her up. She looked up at her master and saw no mercy there. She began to crawl across the floor to the bed. When she reached the bed, she lifted her upper body towards it and fell across the edge of the bed. Weak and cramping, she pulled herself up used her arms to pull herself onto it. Her legs were almost useless. She got on the bed and rolled to her back, wincing as she did. When her ass touched the comforter, she whimpered. She still hurt badly from her beating. She lay there, staring at him, at his erection. Shaking now, from effort and a little fear, she opened her legs. She bared her tight cunt to him. Natasja closed her eyes and waited. She felt him climbing onto the bed and between her legs. His hand cupped her pussy. He squeezed and fondled it. Natasja clenched as he did. Her muscles at her cunt squeezed tight.

"Please sir, lubricate me. I think I am dry. Please?

She begged him with her voice, barely audible to her. She was ashamed of herself for asking him to do that to her. He chuckled as he saw her flushing with embarrassment. Even so, even with her in his power, he reached for the night table and took a tube of lubricant and squirted some on her lips. He massaged it into her, across her lips and thrust a finger into her, lubricating her insides also. Then he took his cock in hand and moved up to her. She had watched his face, but now she closed her eyes again. She felt the head of him prodding at her, at her hole. When he had got himself in place, he lay full on her, crushing her beneath him, and with a thrust of his hips he slid into her cunt. She gasped and then whimpered once more. Oh god oh god, she thought, he is so big. He is stretching me so open. She was panting again, from his weight on her and the width and length of him in her.

He lifted himself up and looked down at her face.

"Remember the night you learned how to fuck, my bitch?"

She opened her eyes and nodded yes.

"Then use what you learned, bitch and fuck me. Do a good job and your ass will be spared."

Natasja's eyes widened as she heard him. She bent her legs at the knees and began to fuck at him, sliding herself on his cock. Fred supported himself and let her work at him. She worked her ass up and down frantically. She did not want to do a bad job; she did not want her ass punished again. Natasja humped at him as hard and fast as she could. Her muscles were crying at her, she was so stiff and sore, but she was not going to stop. She fucked and fucked. Still he held himself up and watched her face. She began to cry softly, thinking that he would never come for her. She knew that was what he wanted. To come inside her from her fucking, not his. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she fucked him. She wrapped her legs around him and used him to lever herself against.

Finally she felt him beginning to tense above her. When she noticed, she redoubled her efforts and kept fucking, slamming her body against him. At long last, she felt the swelling of his cock, stretching her further and then he began to twitch inside her. She wriggled to get good purchase on him and humped harder, fucking for all she was worth. She whimpered as she felt him spurt into her channel. Thank god, she thought, thank god that he is coming in me. He grunted and jerked against her. She felt the warm come bathing her insides. Her legs slipped off him and fell against the bed. She let his involuntary pushes finish him in her. When he had finished coming he collapsed on her, forcing the breath from her again. His face was at her neck and he was panting.

Once he caught his breath he rolled off her and lay breathing deeply.

"Very good Natasja. You are learning how to fuck a man properly. Now there is one thing you can do in addition. Get your mouth over my cock and suck me clean."

She sobbed as she heard this. She struggled to sit up and got her legs under her. She looked at him, at his softening cock and bent to it. Without protest, she bent and took it in her hand. Her mouth soon followed her hand and she began to suck him. She could taste him and her together. She licked around the tip and down the sides. Licking him clean, sucking him clean, she performed oral sex on him until he told her to stop. She took one last suck and swirled her tongue around him, making him gasp and then lifted her head. She licked her lips and looked at him.

"Very nice girl, you are improving your mouth also. Now get out of my bed and clean yourself. Because you have been good this morning, you get to start the day with clothes. A button front dress, no underwear. Be quick about it."

Natasja crawled to the end of the bed and off. She got to her feet and unsteadily walked to the door to her room. She did not look back. She opened the door and walked through, closing it behind her. Into the bathroom and she got into the shower. She carefully washed herself and her hair. Out of the shower and dried, she looked at herself in the mirror. Normally she would have sat to dry her hair, but she could not sit today. She sighed and moved to the bidet and washed her cunt. Then she moved back to the mirror and dried her hair with a hair dryer.

Just as she finished that, Stephanie came in.

"I am here to do your makeup. Be still."

Natasja stood patiently as Stephanie made up her eyes and face. Then she looked down at Natasja's nipples and rouged them, making the girl gasp with shock and then embarrassment. Stephanie held her at arm's length, looking her up and down. Then she reached for a small box that she had set on the vanity. Natasja looked at the box and recognized it. Her hands went to her tits and covered them.

"Now, now, none of that. You will get us both whipped if you are not properly attired. Get your hands down."

Shaking, Natasja lowered her hands and closed her eyes. Stephanie opened the box and removed two nipple clips. She rolled and tugged on Natasja's nipples until they were erect enough, then she fastened the clips and tightened them. Natasja gasped and winced. They were the ones he made her wear before. Little weights hung from them, swinging as she moved and tugging on her nipples.

"Come on now, we need to hurry."

Natasja followed her into her bedroom where Stephanie had laid out her dress, stockings and a pair of heels. Natasja eyed the heels, thinking of how sore she still was and the stairs she was going to have to manage. Sighing she let Stephanie help her into her stockings and then the dress. Natasja then slipped on the heels and they went to the door. Natasja walked as normally as she could. They reached the top of the stairs and Natasja gripped the banister again and went down one step at a time. Stephanie moved with her but didn't help today. Then across the entry way to the dining room. With her dress on, she wasn't sure, so Natasja went to Fred's side and started to kneel on the floor.

"No, no, sit there, next to me. Until you prove to require more correction, girl, you can be human."

Natasja nodded to him and went to the chair he had indicated. Now came the moment she had been dreading most of all. She gingerly lowered herself until her ass was on the seat. She winced as she sat, but made no noise. Then she sat as naturally as she could while breakfast was served to them. She ate little, mostly fruits and drank a little coffee.

"Natasja, open your dress for me."

She whimpered, but immediately unbuttoned the dress completely and opened it so he could see her tits and pussy. Without being told, she opened her legs so he could see her slit. The fear of the beating and that she could easily get another, made her do what she thought he would want. He reached out and pulled her chair closer to him. Fred pushed her knee open more and then began to fondle her cunt. She moaned now and he chuckled as she flushed red once more. He did not stop teasing her cunt however. She lay her head back and closed her eyes. She told herself not to respond to him, but it was not long that her body betrayed her once more. She began to clench and squirm as he felt her. Fred watched her carefully. When her hips began to hunch at his hand, he removed it from her pussy and let her whimper softly as the touch of his hand left her. She humped at air for a few moments and then stopped.

When Natasja realized that she was not going to cum once again, that she had been teased to the brink and left hanging, she opened her eyes. Standing in row before her were the entire staff, all five of them. She looked at them, horrified, and flushed a deep red. Then she buried her face in her hands and sobbed softly. She had been humiliated once again.

1...456789