Nathan Stokes, Pornstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, "sure... sweety."

***

SLAM!

Matt paced through the bedroom, as Lauren sat calmly on the bed. His face was red with anger, his hands clenched as he struggled to come up with words.

"You TOLD THEM?!" he yelled.

"You ACTUALLY told them?! What the FUCK Lauren!"

Lauren relaxed on the bed, inspecting her bright red nail polish and adjusting her bra through her thin white top. Matts spectacle didn't threaten her in the slightest. She had been through this before with him, yelling and thrashing around in a pathetic attempt to be a man. He had put on a similar show the night when he realised that (even with his permission) a bigger, better man had just impregnated his wife.

Through the years, Lauren had tried her best to mould Matt into the ideal cuckold husband. He managed Nathan by day, then watching her fuck his client by night. It was an odd relationship, but it worked. And even when other people noticed their children resembled Matts client, Nathan Stokes, the famous pornstar, the relationship had never been compromised in any way.

"You need to calm down," she ordered, looking him dead in the eye. "You're making a scene."

"IM MAKING A SCENE?!" he yelled, his voice breaking under stress, "Oh, lets see Lauren. Today you informed me that you want ANOTHER CHILD with Nathan, meanwhile, you've taken the liberty of informing the CHILDREN WE HAVE that I am NOT their real father!"

"Yeah," she leaned back, politely sipping her Coke, "that seems about right."

"How COULD YOU!"

She watched her husband, so worked up he was partially out of breath.

"Well, they are NATHANS kids," she reminded him. "I mean, nobody honestly believes you are the father. Most of your friends even know. C'mon, they look just like Nathans kids," she giggled.

Matt sat down on the chair next to the bed, his head falling into his hands as he sighed. "You know, just for once I wish I could get my way."

"You knew what you were getting into when I married you," she wrapped her arm around him, a rare sign of comfort as she leaned in closer. "You knew the second I laid eyes on Nathan, that first night when the two of us had sex. Remember how supportive you were?"

Matt crossed his arms as he looked away blankly.

"You were fine with him impregnating me. You sat there and watched us fucking on the beach, you congratulated him, you even shook his hand when I announced the news."

Matt still stared blankly, expressing no emotion.

"Do you remember what you said to him that night?"

He turned, his eyes meeting his wifes staring gaze. "Congratulations on impregnating my wife..."

"I guess you're right," he exhaled, defeated.

"You were there when they were born. I remember the look on your face, both times, as I lay there giving birth to another man's sons. You were a proud little cuckold."

She held his hand, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I know we have been going to far with the humiliation, we've deliberately shamed you and that's not right..."

"No, on some level it turns me on," he replied, "It has always turned me on."

"I know, honey."

"But... at least consult me on important decisions... like raising another kid. I can barely handle the ones we have."

"I understand," she pulled him in close, "but you have to realise, once I hit forty, I might not be able to have another kid. This is my last chance. I want to have that feeling again, the experience of being impregnated. I want to give myself to Nathan, to let him fuck me raw... to feel his alpha sperm swimming inside of me. "

She ran her fingers through her husbands hair, allowing the information to sink in. "The thought of having another baby with him... it just turns me on."

He paused, looking over at her and nodding. She leaned in and have him a warm hug.

"So, do they know who their real dad is?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "They have known for some time. I told them not to tell you though." Lauren gave a chuckle, "I guess you're right. They are little shits."

Matt smiled, "well, we're stuck with them."

The couple sat together for several minutes, quiet in contemplation.

"You know I have nothing against Nathan, right?" he finally said, furrowing his brows in thought.

"How do you mean?"

"I mean, for everything. The humiliation, fucking you for ten years while I managed him. I don't bare a grudge at all."

"I know Matt," she smiled, "I know."

***

Nathans living room looked like a trainwreck. The sheets the girls had put out were drenched with sweat, and covered in clothes and camera equipment. A single camera remained attached to a tripod, aimed at the sofa and filming continuously.

The foursome had been fucking well into the evening, with over three hours of primo footage obtained for Trish and Viv's site. Trish was indulging in her specialty, anal, while Jenny took control of the camera, trying her hand at the craft of professional pornographer.

Jenny focussed the camera on Trish's asshole, as she rode Nathans cock up and down like a cowgirl. Nathan sat comfortably on the sofa, his legs spread wide to enable Jenny to get in nice and close with the camera. What she saw through the lens was quite remarkable; the worlds biggest cock sliding balls deep up Trish's tight butthole. Her sphincter was stretched wide, yet maintaining a strong grip on his dick. Nathan could feel her ring squeezing tightly as she rode up and down, rotating her hips occasionally to allow his cock to sink even deeper.

"Oh Nathan, fuck my ass!!!" she yelled, stretching her asscheeks wide with her own hands. Viv locked lips with him in a fierce, frenzied kiss while he fucked her girlfriend anally.

"Oh fuck!!!" Trish exclaimed, allowing the full length to slide inside her in one motion.

Viv maintained her liplock, sucking at Nathans tongue and swallowing his spit. She loved feeling the brutality of his kiss, a perfect contrast to the sensuality of the female kiss that she was accustomed to. He dug his powerful tongue deep into her mouth, barely letting her escape for air.

Viv finally pulled away, hugging him close.

"Fuck my girlfriend", she whispered softly to him, "fuck her ass and make her cum."

Over the years, Nathan had acquired an intimate knowledge of both women's bodies. From their experience together, he knew Trish was unique. She was one of the few women with a G-Spot up her ass. This meant she could reach orgasm from anal alone; experiencing a distinct anal orgasm that ripped through her body like wildfire.

Trish lowered herself down fully on the massive cock, feeling her insides stretching and moulding to accommodate it.

"Get in close Jenny," she instructed, "I want you to film this..."

In one motion, Trish lifted her slender body off Nathans lap.

"AAaAAHHH!" she moaned, as all 11 inches of rock hard cock slid out of her asshole, leaving it gaping wide open as Nathans giant phallus rested against her body.

Holy shit! Jenny muttered under her breath. She zoomed the camera close, filming Trish's well lubricated, well fucked asshole. The camera zoomed closer, showing the soft pink lining of her spotlessly clean, glisteningly wet canal. Trish glanced over her shoulder, grinning at the wide eyed expression on the budding cameragirls face.

"It's called a GAPE, sweety," Trish chuckled, "maybe someday you can learn to do it too."

No way, the teenager shook her head in bemusement, as Trish promptly reinserted all 11 inches inside her at once.

"OOOOOAAAAAHHH!" she moaned, as the head of his cock passed her anal G-Spot, triggering the first in a line of deep anal orgasms. Jenny filmed closely as Trish's body went into spasms, her chest rising and falling faster with each climax.

"FUCK ME IN THE ASS!" she roared, her body and hair soaked with sweat.

"YEEEAAAH!"

Two, then three, then four mindblowing anal orgasms ripped through her body, her nipples standing erect as the pleasure spread from her ass to the rest of her body.

She inhaled a final gasp of air, before collapsing onto Nathans chest.

"Fuck," she whimpered, her body still shaking as she came down from the height of orgasm. "That never gets old..."

She propped herself up with her hands, glancing into Nathans eyes as he maintained full penetration of her ass. "Are you ready to cum yet, big stud?" She gave her anal muscles a squeeze, enjoying the final moments of their intimacy before slowly dislodging herself from the giant horse cock.

Viv turned to Jenny, grinning into the camera. "Do you know what a cumswap is?"

"No," Jenny murmured, giving her a puzzled look. "Do you do it with your hands?"

Viv, Trish and Nathan burst out laughing. Jenny sat still with a confused look on her face, "well, what is it?"

Trish stood up, removing her fingers from her ass and licking the lubrication and precum off them. She knelt before Jenny, with a stern look in her eyes.

"He's going to cum in my mouth," she smiled, "and then I'm going to pass it to you... then you're going to swallow it."

"Oh my...." Jenny replied, shocked.

"I have a better idea," Nathan suggested, turning to Trish. "How about I fuck you in the ass again, then pull out and blow it all over your back."

"Awww," Jenny moaned, "but I want to swallow..."

The three giggled, before Viv gave her a kiss, "of course you can swallow, just lick it off my girlfriends back... and don't forget to save some for me..."

Jenny grinned, the suggestion of licking the potent male sperm off the back of a beautiful woman made her wild with lust. The best of both worlds...

"And on the plus side, I get to take it up the ass again," Trish smiled devilishly, curling a finger at Nathan. "C'mon."

Trish stood on all fours on the soft carpet, presenting her beautiful ass for Nathan to mount. Meanwhile, Jenny handed over camera duties to the more experienced Viv, before latching her mouth onto Nathans balls. Viv filmed over Nathans shoulder, locking lips with him as he slowly stretched her girlfriends asshole back to maximum width. He mounted her from behind, the primal urge to cum rushing through his veins.

"It's your turn, big boy" Viv moaned into his ear, her camera recording the cock sliding in and out in full lengths. "Give us your cum." Nathans huge hands gripped Trish's asscheeks, spreading them wide.

"Argh," he groaned, his eyes rolling back in his head as the pleasure started to become unbearable. Trish's tight sphincter was gripping his cock like a vice, sucking him in deeper and deeper with every thrust. He could feel the warm, soft lining of her intestines as they caressed his cock, her whole body acting in symphony as a cum draining machine. Jennys mouth was expertly sucking at each of his nuts, her mouth vibrating as she hummed and moaned at the visual spectacle of another woman being ass fucked.

"CUM ON ME!" Trish moaned, her voice becoming frantic as she felt the full length of Nathans cock filling her. He jackhammered her small body into submission, his cock trying to impregnate her the wrong way. She felt his balls slapping against her dormant pussy, his huge shaft ploughing away at the wrong hole.

"FUUUUUCK!" she screamed, as Jenny moved her mouth from Nathans balls to her clit. Nathan couldn't hold the orgasm at bay, his body tensing up as his balls hugged tightly to his body, readying the sperm for ejaculation.

Viv could read the signs. She whipped the camera around to the side to film Nathans cumshot; 3 hours of pent up sperm rising from his balls to his shaft, waiting for the command from his brain to fire.

When he was certain he couldn't hold it a second longer, he removed his cock from the confines of Trish's soft, tight asshole and exploded.

"AAAARRRGG!" he yelled, the orgasm burning intensely through his body. It was the most primal relief. Viv adjusted the camera just in time to witness a white stream of sperm fire one meter through the air, drenching her girlfriends back.

"Oh yes!" Trish grinned, feeling content that her asshole had done its work.

"MORE!" Jenny yelled, her mouth watering at the sight.

Jet after jet of warm, rich cum fired in great rockets from the tip of Nathans massive cock. His eyes rolled back as he felt the rush of adrenaline; 3 beautiful women begging for his cum, ready to drink it at his command.

"Oh my God! I'm soaked," Trish laughed, her back covered in glistening cum. She could feel the warm wetness streaming down her back, ticking her in the most delightful way. Jenny licked her lips in anticipation, launching herself at the creamy load as Nathan watched.

"Wait!" Viv exclaimed. Jenny paused, her mouth inches from Trish's body. "Slowly..."

Jenny gently lowered her tongue onto the steaming hot incline of Trish's back. She lapped up a glob of fresh cum as it meandered its way down the slope of her back.

Viv smiled, "now look into the camera..."

Jenny scooped the remaining glob into her mouth, swilling it around before opening wide for Viv. The semen ebbed and flowed over her tongue and teeth; a sizeable mouthful for a first timer, Viv thought.

"Good," she said, "now swallow..."

Jenny closed her eyes and gulped the mouthful down. "Yummy..." she looked into the camera, licking her fingers as the cum ran slowly down her throat. You just swallowed the king of porns jizz... on camera! she thought, her mind racing with excitement.

Jenny placed her mouth near the large area of cum pooling in the crevasse of Trish's back. She gave a naughty smile to the camera, before slurping as much into her mouth as she could.

SSSSSLURP

"Mmmm," she opened wide again, gazing alluringly up at Nathan. He returned her gaze, smiling contentedly. There was nothing like a woman who was willing to swallow your cum, he thought. Her eyes glowed with passion; so erotic, so submissive. In one gesture it was as though she was saying; there's nothing I wouldn't do to bring you pleasure.

Her tongue played with the sperm gently, coaxing it playfully. Jenny felt the connection as well, staring up into his eyes. Suddenly, it wasn't just about swallowing his kids for the camera. It was about so much more...

"Swallow..." Viv ordered, before Jenny complied. This time, she took in a lungful of air, ensuring she experienced the full taste of the cum as she did so.

The taste would forever be programmed into her brain. She swallowed a second mouthful, then a third. Each time she loved it more; the taste almost bringing her off right there.

"God, I love your cum..." she grinned at him.

Nathan sat on his knees behind the girls, his eyes glazed over and his mind blank after the bliss of orgasm faded into quiet contentment.

"You have NO idea how amazing that looked..." Viv chuckled, reaching over Trish's back and locking lips with Jenny.

"Oooh, you left me some," Viv purred, as she licked the remaining cum off her lovers back. "Now open wide..."

Jenny was barely able to open her mouth before Vivs mouth wrapped around it, her tongue pushing the remaining cum into Jennys mouth in a passionate kiss.

"Oh you two..." Trish smiled over her shoulder, watching the two girls tongue lashing the cum.

"Did you get enough footage?" Jenny asked, as the final drops of sperm were swallowed.

"Definitely, you're gonna make a great little pornstar."

Jenny giggled in delight, before looking up at Nathan. "Did you have fun back there stud?"

"Hell yeah," he smiled, "you girls wore me out." He glanced at the time. 2am.

"Jesus," Trish exclaimed, pointing to the clock.

Nathan slapped her on the butt, "Well, you're welcome to stay the night. No use travelling home now."

"Thanks Nathan," Viv gave him a quick kiss, "you're the best."

"Wave goodbye to the camera, girls," Viv pointed it in the direction of the ladies, who gave a weary wave.

"Goodnight everyone," Jenny whispered, "see you next time..."

***

Lauren awoke early the next day, parting the curtains of the bedroom windows and closing her eyes as the intense morning sun came streaming in. Matt lay asleep, his body sweaty after a night of tossing and turning. Lauren hadn't slept well either, her mind kept replaying the conversation with Matt over and over:

"I don't want to be Nathans manager anymore."

Had he really said that? Was I dreaming? She turned to her husband, as he grunted in his sleep.

It had come as quite the shock. Matt had never indicated his intention to leave the business. As useless as he was, Matt had made Nathan into a star. He had been there throughout his career; from the very beginning. Despite innumerable fuck ups, and offers from rival porn agents, Nathan had never given up on him. Nathans considerable paychecks had helped pay for their lifestyle as well, ensuring his manager and his kids enjoyed a comfortable life in LA.

She felt indebted to Nathan, yet also wanted what was best for Matt. Matt had been a great manager. But he was past his heyday. Sometimes, he pissed her off so much she couldn't stand it.

She wandered into the kitchen, popping a Zanax into her mouth before swallowing it down with a heavy gulp. Suddenly, the world seemed so different. The future was unclear, a haze on the horizon. They had lived for Nathans career, and now it was coming to an end.

Will he still want to be with me? She wondered, shaking her head to rid it of the thought. She couldn't even think about it.

"Good morning honey," Matt strode wearily into the kitchen, sitting at the kitchen table with a half empty glass of water.

Lauren looked away, her gaze distant and her body language disinterested. She didn't know how to feel, whether to even look at him.

"I know how you must feel," he murmured, staring blankly at the kitchen counter, "but just know this; what I'm doing is in Nathans best interests."

"I know," she replied, "you explained that last night."

Matt knew she would be disappointed. But it had been a decision that he often thought about. It had kept him awake on many nights, and for many years. Managing the career of the worlds biggest pornstar had been demanding, but held its own rewards. It was difficult enough imagining a future for himself, let alone Lauren.

"I'll miss it," she moaned, "I'll miss visiting the sets, watching him fuck..."

"You won't," Matt replied, "we can still watch, everything will be the same as before."

"How do you know?" she asked, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Maybe he'll just dump me."

"He won't," Matt reassured her. "You two have so much history together. And he'll be welcome around here anytime."

"Anytime?" Lauren played with her hair, a glimmer of a smile appearing at the edges of her lips. "You promise?"

"Yeah," Matt smiled, "you can fuck him anytime. You can fuck him in front of me. I'll watch, I promise. I'll be the cuckolded husband you always wanted me to be."

Lauren paused, letting the information sink in before comforted him, knowing that it was a realization that was long overdue. "If thats your decision, then so be it. Hell, he's the most famous pornstar in the world, he'll find someone else to manage him."

"You sure you're OK with it?"

"Sure honey. Besides, we both know the workload was starting to get overwhelming for you." She ran her hands over his shoulders, "and you've made more than enough money to support us."

They both sat in silence, a feeling of relief washing over them with the finality of the decision.

"I'll call him, let him know" Matt sighed.

"No," Lauren interrupted, "let me do it. He's gonna be angry..."

"Heh," Matt smiled, "maybe you can let him take out his aggression on you this afternoon..."

Lauren picked up the receiver, a her lips gently curving to form a small smile. "Maybe..."