Natural Insemination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

"Excuse me?" I take a quick glance behind me to check on my husband once again. I'm pretty sure what he refers to, but I ask to make sure.

"Cock size," He clarifies more than necessary. "Do you prefer large cocks? Do you have a limit on size?"

I blush in response to such a personal question. "I don't know," I answer because I really don't have an answer for him. "I'm not experienced, you know, with different sizes," I admit shyly.

Richard had the biggest I ever experienced. I wonder about telling him this, but then figure he already knows. I am also reminded of how good it felt inside me. I want to ask about his size, about how long he might be, but I also am too bashful to come right out and ask it. A good girl doesn't ask such a question to a man.

"Then what about dildos and vibrators?" He asks the question in a different way. "Have you ever used a dildo or vibrator that was too big for you? Any size that felt uncomfortable?"

I shake my head, still embarrassed. No one has ever asked me such intensely personal questions before, especially questions about the toys I might use for sex. I feel too embarrassed to give him an answer. Sex toys have never been my thing.

"I don't really know," I admit after a long pause. "I've never tested out, you know, like different sizes."

"That would explain it," Richard smiles at my reaction. "That would explain why you were so tight."

My mouth opens. I am momentarily shocked by his words. He talks about how tight I was down there, about the tightness of my cunt. But then, of course, he would know, having experienced it firsthand.

"Please!" I turn even more embarrassed. "My husband," I glance over my shoulder to check on him again.

"What about him?" He looks along with me. My husband continues to sit and watch the game. He acts oblivious to the lurid conversation I am having with this near stranger.

"I told you already," I remind Richard in a whisper. "I never told him about our fuck."

I hear it again, but this time it comes out of my own lips. I say it without thinking. The word escapes before I realize it, not until after I say it. He has corrupted me. Somehow saying it myself makes it sound a lot more dirty; more erotic.

"I understand," He accepts my excuse. "But there is actually good reason why I'm asking you these questions. I don't want you to get hurt by a male who might be too big for you. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Don't worry," I smile back at him. "It didn't feel uncomfortable with you." I think instead of how good it felt, especially the orgasms.

"That may be," He smiles back. "But the fact remains: you were tight. You've got a tight little pussy, tighter than you realize."

"Tight?" I say with wonder. "Really?"

"Really!" He confirms. "That tight cunt of yours was practically crushing my cock when I first shoved it up your hole."

I blush with embarrassment. I never realized! I never even thought about how it might have felt for him.

"It was a good thing you were so wet," He adds to further my embarrassment.

"And so were you," I remind him right back, thinking about his cum covered cock and the way my long fingers were able to slip up and down with such ease.

"Which is why I asked about the large sized dildos and vibrators," He seems hardly bothered by my lewd comments. "You're not used to size, I could tell. I want to make sure you don't get hurt when some of the males really go at it."

"Me too!" I don't want to get hurt either. He was already more intense than anyone else I have ever experienced. I wonder how much more intense it will get.

"Which is why the doctor may ask you to come by the office in advance of your treatments," He hints at what he has in store for me. "She may need you to come in early so we can work your cunt and loosen it out a bit."

My eyes open wide at his crude use of the word. It also excites me. I might not have to wait the two weeks.

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers